Sandra and Stevie Ch. 62

Story Info
Stevie calls Sandra & asks her to come home right away.
2.5k words
4.31
32.8k
5
0

Part 62 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is the sixty-second installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous sixty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Tuesday evening was pleasant and relaxing. Everyone was tired. We'd all had full days. The four of us went to bed early, made quiet love for an hour and went to sleep cuddled together.

Wednesday morning Father Tom called me from the airport. I'd given him my cell phone number.

"Stevie the hotel was magnificent, thank you very much. Father Louis and I had a wonderful dinner last night. Stevie you gave two old priests an evening that we'll remember for a long time."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Father Tom."

"Stevie, I'll call you from the Milwaukee airport after the meeting today. I am sure you'll be very excited to hear how things went. According to the itinerary that you gave me, you should be hearing from me around 1:00 pm."

"Thanks Father Tom. You're right, I am very excited to hear how things turn out."

"I'll call you as soon as I know anything. I have to go now Stevie, they're loading my airplane."

He hung up.

I tried to keep busy, but It was difficult. I kept looking at the clock. At 11:00 I thought to myself that the meeting should just be starting.

At noon I guessed that the meeting was over or would soon be ending. I couldn't help wondering how things had turned out.

As the time approached 1:00 pm I was so nervous that I couldn't bear to stay seated. I got up and started to pace the room. I watched the clock. 1:00 pm came and there was no telephone call. I continued to wait. Five minutes passed, then ten more minutes passed. I was just starting to worry that something had gone wrong when my cell phone rang.

I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello Stevie. This is Father Tom. I am in the limousine on my way to the airport. We're hurrying. The meeting ran a little longer than I'd planned. Sandra's parents wanted to hear about my work in Chicago."

"Father Tom how did they react to your message."

"Stevie they were quite impressed by your ability to invest money. They were also impressed by the endorsement that your boss Avery gave to you." He paused. "Stevie, the Monroes should be at home by now. They would like you to call them. This is their telephone number. Do you have a pencil and paper?"

"Yes Father Tom I do, please go ahead. I'm ready."

Father Tom gave me the Monroe's telephone number. I wrote it down.

When he was done reading me the telephone number Father Tom said, "I am going to let you go so that you can call them now. Good luck Stevie, I'll pray for you."

"Thank you Father Tom." I was going to hang up but I suddenly stopped. "Father Tom wait."

"Yes Stevie what is it?"

"I am going to give your $200,000 to Avery. I have another possible investment opportunity that's developing. I suggest you let Avery hang on to your money for a little while."

Father Tom laughed. "Thank you Stevie, I trust your judgment. Tell Avery to invest my money when you decide that the time is right. Goodbye now Stevie, good luck with the Monroes."

"Goodbye Father Tom."

I smiled as I hung up the telephone. Good things happen to all of us, but Sandra and I have maybe been luckier than most people. Serendipity has visited us many times in this past year. The sudden appearance of Father Tom was the latest instance.

I sat down at my desk, took a deep breath and dialed the Monroes.'

On the second ring a woman answered. "Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Monroe, this is Steven Wagner."

"Just a moment Steven." I could hear Mrs. Monroe yell, "Ed pick up the telephone, It's Steven Wagner."

She came back. "Steven, my husband is going to pick up the extension phone so that we can both be part of this conversation."

"That's a good idea Mrs. Monroe."

"Hello", It was a man's voice.

"Mr. Monroe this is Steven Wagner."

"Hello Mr. Wagner, you certainly know how to get someone's attention."

"Sir, I consider this to be a very important discussion."

"So do we Mr. Wagner." He paused. "Mr. Wagner let me begin by thanking you for your very generous donation to our church."

"Mr. Monroe, I would give your church every penny I have if you will just agree to talk to Sandra for 5 minutes today."

Ed Monroe laughed. "From what Father Tom told us, that's a very considerable sum of money."

"It would be worth every penny to me."

"Steven. "He paused. "May I call you Steven?"

"Most people call me Stevie, Stevie would be my preference."

"Very well Stevie, please call me Ed."

"Thank you Ed."

"Stevie, I was going to tell you that I don't think an additional donation will be necessary. We miss our daughter very much. That last man that she almost married gave us an excuse to see her again."

"You mean Roger?"

"Yes, Roger. Stevie we got together with Sandra, but we never really addressed the problems we've had. We just sort of pretended that they didn't happen. It wasn't a very healthy reunion."

Mrs. Monroe interrupted. "Stevie why didn't Sandra marry Roger?"

"Mrs. Monroe I will....."

"Please call me Pat."

"Thank you Pat. I would encourage you to ask your daughter that question. My answer is that she didn't love Roger. She was marrying Roger because she thought she'd earn instant respectability with you if she married a man of his stature."

Ed said, "That's what we thought Stevie. When they came to visit us they didn't really act like two people that were about to get married. It seemed to us that they were barely able to tolerate each other."

"Stevie we were actually relieved when she decided not to marry that man." It was Mrs. Monroe. She paused for a moment. "Stevie we seem to have misjudged you. My niece apparently gave us some very inaccurate information. I am rather embarrassed that we even considered believing it. I guess that for along time now we've been willing to believe the worst about Sandra."

"Mrs. Monroe your daughter is a wonderful woman. She graduated from college with honors and paid her own way the entire time. That is a very difficult thing for anyone to do. She's now in her third year of law school and has a 3.75 grade point average. You should be very proud of her."

Ed Monroe said, "Stevie Pat and I are both ashamed because we made her do that on her own. We're both just a little bit afraid to talk to her. I think that's why we avoided all conversation about the past when she was here with Roger."

"Ed and Pat, your daughter loves you both so much. If you agree to talk to her, I think that there will be a lot of forgiving going on."

Pat asked me; "Stevie, Sandra left you for Roger. Why did you take her back?'

"Pat I love your daughter." I paused. "We're getting married a week from Saturday."

There was silence on the other end of the line. After a moment Ed said, "If Sandra refused to let us attend the wedding I could understand why, but I know that I would be willing to give anything to be able to be there."

"Ed there is nothing that would make Sandra happier than to have the two of you at the wedding and to have you escort her down the aisle."

"Do you really mean that Stevie?"

"Yes Ed I do." I paused. "Listen, I think that the time has come for the two of you to stop talking to me. We have many years ahead of us in which we can get to know each other. I'm going to call Sandra and meet her at home. Will the two of you stay where you are so that we can call you?"

Pat Monroe jumped in. "Yes Stevie please, I want to talk to my daughter so very badly."

"Pat she wants to talk to the two of you also. I am going to hang up now. I'll call you back in one hour. I am at work and Sandra is at school. It will take us a little time to get together."

"Stevie." It was Ed Monroe. "I've just talked to you for a few minutes but I already like you much better than I liked Roger. I am very sorry that we so stupidly misjudged you."

"Thank you Ed, it's nice of you to say that. I'm just happy that we've managed to have this conversation. Now I'm going to hang up and call Sandra. You'll hear from us in one hour."

Sandra's mother said, "Goodbye Stevie, thank you very much ."

I hung up the telephone and dialed Sandra.

"Hello?"

"Sandra, this is Stevie. I need you to meet me at home right away."

"Why, what's the matter Stevie? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine baby. Please just do this for me, come home right away."

"Stevie I can't, I have a class in ten minutes."

"Sandra please skip it. This is very important to me."

"Stevie what's going on?"

"Please Sandra don't ask questions right now. Everyone is okay, I just need you to come home."

"Stevie you're scaring me."

"Sandra there is nothing to be worried about. Everyone is all right, just humor me and come home right now. Please do this for me."

"Okay Stevie, I'm on my way. I'll see you in 20 minutes."

"Thanks sweetheart, I'll meet you at home.

We both hung up. I grabbed my sport coat and left the office. It took me 15 minutes to drive home. I parked in the driveway. Sandra's car wasn't there. She wasn't home yet.

I went inside the house and waited. It was only a few seconds before I heard Sandra's car door close. I went to the front entrance and opened the door.

As Sandra walked up the steps she said, "Okay what's the big mystery?"

I smiled. "Sandra I just spent 30 minutes talking on the telephone with your mother and father."

Sandra stopped in the doorway and stared at me for several seconds. "Stevie what did you just say?"

"I just got off of the telephone with your mother and father. They're waiting at their house for you to call."

"Stevie, I don't understand. Is this about the donation from the other day."

"Kind of, I'll explain later. Right now I want you to call them. They want to talk to you."

"Really? They really do?"

"Yes they really do."

Sandra sat down on the couch. "I am not sure I know exactly what to say."

"Sandra, remember Brandy. Tell them that you love them. I told them that we're getting married. Your father is afraid that you won't let him attend the wedding."

Sandra looked at me. "Stevie, I'm afraid that they won't come to the wedding."

"Sandra it's time for the three of you to forgive each other and start being a mother, father and daughter again."

I picked up the telephone, dialed the Monroe's number and handed it to Sandra.

Sandra took the phone and held it to her ear. After a moment she said, "Mom?" She was silent for a second then she said "Hi daddy." After a moment she said, "I love you to Daddy."

Sandra started crying. "Mom and dad, I'm so sorry. I miss you so much. Please forgive me for everything I've done."

There was a pause. "Oh yes, I forgive both of you. I love you two so much. I just want us to be together again."

Sandra stopped crying and started to smile. "Yes he is wonderful. I really love him."

"Yes I want both of you to be at the wedding. Daddy I want you to give me away. Yes I really do. Daddy it's okay, we were both awful to each other. That's over now. I just want to love you, that would be so wonderful."

I sat down on the chair opposite the couch. I enjoyed watching Sandra as she carried on her conversation with her mom and dad. She was obviously very happy. Sometimes she cried, sometimes she laughed, sometimes she talked and sometimes she just listened.

The conversation lasted for over two hours. Finally I heard Sandra say, "I suppose we should hang up pretty soon." She paused and listened. "I love you to mom. Mom can I call you again tomorrow?" She laughed. "Yes mom I'd like to talk to you every day to." Sandra listened for a minute. "Yes the wedding is a week from Saturday. I'll call you tomorrow and tell you all about it."

She listened. "No don't drive, Stevie will get you airline tickets. You can use one of our cars. Daddy can drive our Lincoln."

"Mom I'll call you tomorrow. I have a break between classes at 11:00, can I call you then?"

"Okay, I love both of you to. Yes he is wonderful. I'm really glad he called to. Bye mom, bye dad."

Sandra hung up the telephone, took a deep breath and started to cry.

I stood up and walked over to her. As soon as I was next to her she looked up at me, rubbed the tears from her eyes and grinned. Sandra threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. "Stevie Wagner, you are the most wonderful man in the entire world."

Sandra hugged me for several minutes. Finally she kissed my cheek and stepped back. "Okay, fill me in. I want to know how all of this happened."

We sat down. I told her all about Father Tom and everything that happened during the last two days.

When I was done Sandra shook her head. "Stevie we might be the two luckiest people in the world."

I laughed. "Sandra I won the jackpot just over a year ago. I was at a party at Ty Cummings house and I saw this beautiful blonde."

Sandra kissed me. "And that beautiful blonde saw this cute little guy with a wonderful smile."

Sandra stood up and grabbed my hand. "Come on stud man, we're going into the playpen. I want you to fuck me and I want you to do it right now."

I laughed. "At this moment I can't think of anything in this world I would rather do." I got up and let Sandra lead me into the playpen. We spent the rest of the afternoon making love."

Later after we were done Sandra fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. As I laid in bed cuddled up with her I thought about the events of the past several weeks.

Prior to today, the one thing that both of us wanted was to find a way to reunite Sandra with her parents. Who would ever have thought that the answer would be provided by the magical intervention of a prostitute and a priest.