Sandra and Stevie Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

I did as I was told.

Sandra smiled. "Now lick it?"

Sandra leered at me while I licked the leather loop at the end of the riding crop. "Can you taste me sissyboy? Can you taste how hot I'm getting?"

She pulled the riding crop away from my face and drew it back.

Whap! Whap! Whap! She hit me three times across my buttocks.

"Ahhhh." On the last stroke I let out a cry. I tried to squelch it, but she hit me really hard.

Sandra turned to Dave. "Fuck me baby; just for a minute or two."

She bent over the arm of the chair that was opposite the one I was lying across. She shuddered as Dave entered her from behind.

When he started pushing his cock in and out of her cunt Sandra whispered, "Sissyboy whipping you while another man is fucking me is the most exciting thing I've ever done."

I bit my lower lip and whispered to Sandra. "Mistress I want you to enjoy yourself."

Sandra took a deep breath and smiled. It was a wicked smile. "I'm going to Sissyboy; believe me I am going to."

Sandra closed her eyes and took a moment to enjoy the slow regular rhythm of Dave's cock as it slid in and out of her wet cunt. I thought she might cum right then, but she stopped herself. Sandra was on a sexual high. She didn't want to end it just yet.

She reached back and patted Dave's leg. "That's enough for now baby."

Dave pulled his mammoth erection out of Sandra. He was fully aroused. His cock glistened from the moisture of Sandra's pussy as it proudly stood at attention waiting to go back into her womb.

Sandra straightened up, grabbed her whip and walked around behind me. She was giggling like a school girl. It wasn't because anything was funny, she was just very excited.

She held her breath and slowly drew her whip back.

Whap! I grunted. She hit me hard.

She drew the whip back again. Her eyes were closed. Sandra was overcome with sadistic lust.

Whap! I cried out in pain. Sandra stopped and examined me. She seemed to be trying to decide just how far she could push me."

I knew that I could easily take more pain and I could tell that Sandra didn't want to stop. I winked at her. "Mistress I beg you please don't hit me again."

If you've been following this story from the beginning you know that I just invited Sandra to keep hitting me.

Sandra's expression turned to an evil smile. She leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Be careful what you ask for Sissyboy. You just might get it."

She turned to Dave, kissed him and put his hand back between her legs. "Rub my clit baby. Get me really hot."

Dave laughed and pressed his fingers into Sandra's cunt. "You got it baby."

Sandra turned to face me. Dave pulled his hand from her crotch. She turned. "No sweetheart, please keep rubbing me."

Dave was standing behind Sandra. He put one hand around her waist and one hand between her legs. I could see him slide two fingers into her wet pussy.

As Dave masturbated Sandra she started flipping the tip of her whip across my nose. "Sissyboy are you sorry for insulting my lover and me?"

I looked at Sandra. "Yes Mistress. I am very sorry. I meant no offense."

"You don't sound sorry. I haven't heard you beg me to forgive you yet." She paused, she seemed to lose her breath for a second. Dave's fingers were keeping her very aroused. She regained her composure. "I think you need a little more correction."

Sandra turned to Dave and kissed him. "Just a moment lover, I have to attend to my slave again."

Sandra took a step towards me and raised the riding crop. Whap! She smiled as she hit me. Whap! She hit me again. I grimaced. Whap! She hit me harder. I grunted. The pain from the whip was excruciating. Whap! She stung my buttocks again. I started to cry.

Sandra saw my tears and paused. She watched me as I lay on the arm of the chair whimpering. She took a deep breath and drew the whip back again. Whap! I cried out in pain.

Sandra rubbed her cunt with the tip of the whip. "Sissyboy, are you sorry now for insulting my lover and me?"

"Yes Mistress, I am....."

Whap! Whap!

I shrieked in pain.

"You're not begging to be forgiven Sissyboy."

I started to sob. Between cries I said, "Mistress Sandra I beg you to forgive me for insulting you and your lover."

Sandra smiled. "That's better Sissyboy."

She set her whip down and picked up my leash. "Speedy it is very important that you understand your proper place in our marriage."

"Yes Mistress."

"What is you place Sissyboy."

"To serve, honor and obey my Mistress at all times."

"Very good Sissyboy", Sandra smiled at me. "Come here and demonstrate your love for your Mistress." Sandra bent over the arm of the chair and presented her ass to me.

Everyone in the room watched in silence as I crawled behind my future bride, reverently spread her ass cheeks and kissed her asshole.

After a minute of this Sandra stood and turned to me. "Sissyboy, punishing you has gotten me very excited. I need a man. Find me one and beg him to fuck me."

I crawled over to Dave. "Master Dave my Mistress is aroused and would like the pleasure of your big cock. I beg you to satisfy her."

Dave grinned at me. "I would be more than happy to accommodate you sissyboy."

Dave walked over to Sandra, assertively picked her up, carried her over to the red leather couch and laid her down. He got on top of her, spread her legs and pushed his erection into her wet cunt. Sandra gasped as Dave's cock penetrated her.

When Sandra had all of Dave's cock inside her she turned and winked at me. I winked back at her. She grinned, turned back to Dave, wrapped her arms around his back and kissed him. As soon as she kissed him Dave started fucking her.

I kneeled on the floor and watched Dave fuck Sandra. Sandra was already wildly excited from our punishment session. It wasn't long before she started to moan. Her moans quickly became cries. Suddenly her cries turned into a shrill shriek and her whole body started to shake. Her orgasm was so intense that it almost looked like she was going into convulsions.

As the waves of pleasure rippled through Sandra's body Dave increased the pace of his thrusts. Suddenly he arched his back, pushed his cock all the way into her and gave out a low grunt. While Sandra was enjoying her orgasm Dave was ejaculating his semen deep into her womb. .

They both collapsed in unison. Gradually Dave's softening cock slipped from Sandra's cunt. As it slipped out a river of fresh semen followed it.

Sandra gave Dave a quick kiss and giggled. "Thankyou sweetheart, that was really fun."

Dave grinned as he stood up. "It was my pleasure Sandra. That's my favorite way to kiss a bride."

They both laughed as he walked over to the bar. Ricky was waiting for him with a cold beer.

Sandra turned to me. "Sissyboy, I'm really messy. You need to come over and clean me up."

Sandra sat up on the couch and spread her legs. There was a stream of cum oozing from her cunt. It immediately started to pool up on the couch cushion underneath her.

I kneeled between Sandra's legs. First I lapped up the pool of semen on the couch cushion. When I was done doing that I started to lick Dave's cum out of Sandra's pussy.

As I was licking her, I realized that Sandra was getting excited again. I quickly lapped up the rest of Dave's semen and turned my attention to her clitoris. It was only seconds before I felt Sandra's muscles tighten. This orgasm wasn't as intense as her last one but she still seemed to enjoy it.

As she relaxed Sandra leaned over and whispered into my ear. "I hope you are having fun sweetheart, because I'm having an absolutely wonderful time." She laughed. "I never realized that a stag party could be this much fun."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers
12