Sandra and Stevie Ch. 68

Story Info
Sandra & Julie notice the house next door is for sale.
4k words
4.33
30.9k
5
0

Part 68 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the sixty-eighth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous sixty-seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The next morning Ricky and I rose early. I was making breakfast and Ricky was cleaning up after the party when we heard noises coming from the bedroom. We listened for a minute. We both smiled as we recognized the familiar sound of our girls having sex.

We walked over to the open bedroom door. Julie was on the bed on her knees. Jason was fucking her doggie style. Sandra was lying on her back in front of Julie. Julie was eating Sandra's pussy.

Ricky and I smiled at each other. Our girls were creative.

I laughed. "Ricky, we need to keep Jason around here. Sandra and Julie are going to have much better dispositions in the morning if they keep starting their day like this."

Ricky shook his head. "Don't ever let them hear that we think there might be something wrong with their dispositions in the morning."

I smiled at him. "You're right, my mistake."

We went back to our chores. The sounds from the bedroom got louder. We both laughed. The girls were having orgasms.

It suddenly got silent. We looked at each other. I said, "It sounds to me like they're done. I guess we had better pour some coffee and bring it into the bedroom."

As we were pouring three cups of coffee we heard Sandra's and Julie's voices. "Calling Senor FF, you have an important mission. Ricky come in here we need you."

Ricky looked at me and shrugged. "What now?"

"I think you'd better go find out."

I followed Ricky into the bedroom. When I walked in I started laughing. Sandra was lying on the end of the bed naked. She was holding her feet up. Jason's semen was dripping from her toes. Julie was lying on the bed next to her. Jason was holding her feet and ejaculating the last of his semen onto her toes.

Sandra was giggling. "Hi Ricky it's cleanup time."

I patted my friend on the back.. "You realize that you've created a monster."

Ricky grinned at me. "Yes isn't life wonderful."

Julie wiggled her finger at her husband. "Come here sweetheart. We have breakfast for you. Do Sandra's cute little toes first; you get to finish with my toes."

Ricky got on his knees in front of Sandra, closed his eyes and started his morning cleanup chore.

While he was working; I walked over to the linen closet, grabbed a clean towel for Jason and tossed it to him. "Unless you want to wait around while we give our girls their baths, I suggest you get into the shower right now."

Jason stared at me. After a moment he started laughing. "Give your girls their baths?" He shook his head. "Damn you guys know how to have fun around here."

I nodded. "Yes Jason, we do; we most certainly do."

Jason grabbed a quick shower. I brought him a cup of coffee while he was dressing.

"Do you want breakfast before you go?"

"No I'd better get home to Evelyn. She'll have a very nice breakfast waiting for me."

Sandra and Julie threw on robes and all four of us walked Jason to his car.

As he was getting in he smiled at all of us. "Thank you, I really enjoyed last night. The four of you are very good friends."

Julie kissed him on the cheek and giggled "You slept in our bed last night. You can be part of our family now."

Sandra walked up and took her turn kissing him. "Jason, the bed is just big enough for five; please come and spend the night with us again."

Jason grinned at us as he got into his car. "That's something I'm always going to look forward to doing."

Jason backed out of the driveway and drove down the street. When his car disappeared around the corner we turned to go into the house. As we turned Sandra stopped. "Hey Stevie, the house next door has a for sale sign on it."

She grabbed my arm. "We could afford to buy it couldn't we?"

I nodded. "I imagine we could do it quite easily."

Julie grabbed Sandra's hand. "Let's go call Brenda right now. Maybe they can come over and look at it this morning."

The girls ran into the house.

As we walked back into the house I smiled at Ricky. "Life just keeps getting more and more interesting."

Ricky laughed. "Yes, it really is wonderful."

Julie was already on the telephone when Ricky and I walked into the house.

"Hi Bren it's Jules. Honey guess what'"

"No now just listen; the house next door just went up for sale."

"Yes that's right the big brick one. Stevie said we can buy it."

I looked at Ricky. He winked at me. "That's my girl."

I nodded. "Yeah I love her to." We went back to listening to the telephone call.

"No honey not for Ricky and me. We don't want to move, we love living with Sandra and Stevie. It would be for you guys silly."

"Yes I'm serious."

"Oh you know Stevie and Bobby; they can make any financial deal work."

Ricky looked at me. "You did know you were superman didn't you."

I held my finger up to my lips. "Shhhhh, let's listen to the rest of Julie's plan.

"When can you come over and look at it?"

"Yes I know that both of you have the day off; how about Maddie and April?"

"Oh honey this is a really big house; there's plenty of room for everybody."

I looked at Ricky. "It sounds to me like were putting together a little cuckold commune."

He smiled. "Let's keep listening; this is getting better by the minute.

"We already have a good realtor. Yes silly, you do know him. Honey he fucked you on our patio last June."

"Yes that's right Barry. Brenda how many other guys have you fucked on our patio?"

"Well yes now that you mention it I guess there have been quite a few."

"Of course he's a good realtor; he found us our house didn't he?"

"Okay, I'll call him. You guys could come over anytime this morning or early afternoon right?'

"Yes that's right the dinner at the Kensington Grill isn't until 7:00."

"You go talk to Bobby; I'll call Barry right now."

Sandra walked over to me and put her arm around my waist. "Stevie, are we moving too quickly on this?"

I smiled at Sandra. "No sweetheart if the house is in good condition and it's priced reasonably, I'm sure that Bobby and I can find a way to make it work."

Sandra kissed me. "You know you really are superman."

While Sandra was kissing me we heard Julie on the telephone.

"Hi Barry, it's Julie Gordon.

"No hon we're not having another party."

"Yes we'll be sure to remember you if we do."

"Barry, the house next door to us just went up for sale. We're interested in looking at it."

"No were not going to sell our current house, we want to buy this one for some friends."

"Yes you do know them they're Brenda, Maddie and April."

"Yes Barry they were all at the party."

"Yes I am sure you did."

"Who's the realtor?" I don't know."

"On the sign? Just a minute."

Julie covered the telephone and looked at Ricky. "Ricky honey run out and get the name of the realtor from the for sale sign."

Ricky nodded, grabbed a pen and pad of paper and ran out the door.

"Barry, Ricky just went out to look."

"Ricky is my husband. Yes I got married since you last talked to me."

Julie laughed. "That's not the way I would have put it, but yes he's also a cuckold wimp."

"Yes honey you and I can still get together and fuck."

Ricky walked back in the front door.

"Barry, Ricky is back."

Ricky handed Julie the pad of paper.

"Barry the company is Gorman Realty. The realtor is Gerald Rainey."

"Oh you know him, that's good."

"You already have his telephone number?"

"Will you call us right back?"

"Thanks Barry, were really excited about this."

Julie hung up the telephone. "Barry is going to see if he can show us the house this morning."

Ricky walked over and hugged Julie. "Baby, maybe you should have talked to Stevie a little more before you started making telephone calls."

Julie looked at me. Suddenly she looked crushed. "Oh Stevie, I'm sorry. I guess I got kind of carried away. Please forgive me."

I walked over and hugged her. "Hey its okay. We can go look at the house without making any commitment." I kissed her. "Jules honey your enthusiasm is one of the things about you that I love. I don't ever want you to change that. I could have stopped you if I was concerned." I laughed. "I think that this might actually be a pretty good idea."

Julie looked at me. "Really?"

I kissed her. "Yes Really."

Sandra came over to Julie and me. "Stevie it really would be fun to have the rest of the gang living next door to us."

I put my arms around both Sandra and Julie. I hugged both of them and said, "I agree. It would be very nice if we can pull it off."

Ricky yelled. "Hey I want in on this hug."

Julie reached out to him. "Come on baby doll, I have a place for you right here."

Julie opened her robe and pulled Ricky into her naked body. As his wife rubbed her large breasts against his face Ricky looked at me and winked."

I turned to Sandra. "How about some of that for me."

She laughed, opened her robe and pulled me to her. I purred like a cat as I rubbed my face against her small breasts."

The telephone rang. Sandra and I both said, "Julie you have to answer it."

Julie picked up the telephone.

"Hello? Hi Barry."

"11:30, okay that gives us 90 minutes. I'll call our friends right now. Thank you honey, we'll be there." She paused. "Barry maybe we can play a little bit this afternoon, would you like that?"

"Good so would I."

"Okay we will see you at 11:30."

Julie hung up. She looked at us. "Barry will be at the house at 11:30. I'm going to call Brenda."

Julie dialed the telephone.

"Brenda we can look at the house at 11:30."

"You and Bobby will be there? Good. Maddie's coming to. That's wonderful. Yes I'm excited to. Come to our house first okay? Great Bren, we'll see you at 11:30."

Julie hung up.

As soon as she hung up she grabbed Ricky. "Baby that little stunt inside my robe got me feeling kind of frisky. I think it's time for you to eat a little pussy."

She pulled Ricky to the bedroom. When she got to the bedroom door she turned to Sandra and me. "Are you guys going to join us?"

Sandra kissed me. "Want to eat my pussy?"

I laughed, "I thought you'd never ask."

Sandra grabbed my hand. "Come on Speedman my clit needs some serious attention."

Brenda, Bobby and Maddie got to our house at 10:45. Julie was already bathed and dressed. Sandra was just stepping out of the tub.

I threw a towel around her and dried her off while Ricky got coffee for our friends.

As I dressed Sandra, we could hear the conversation from the other room.

"I called April. She's at school."

It was Brenda. I knew that April was a high school English teacher. Her schedule was the least flexible.

"She was very excited. She called Mark. He's coming over as quickly as he can."

Mark was a loan officer at a local bank. Between Bobby's skill as an accountant, Mark's knowledge of the lending industry and my financial reserves, I was confident that we could easily work this deal out if we wanted to.

"I called Jamal. There's no way that he is going to get away from the hospital. He was just going into surgery, but he's also very excited."

Sandra and I were just walking into the room. It was Maddie.

She looked at us and smiled. "Hi guys; guess what. When we got home last night Jamal asked me to marry him."

Julie screamed, threw her arms around Maddie and hugged her. "Oh Yessss!"

Sandra looked at Maddie. "What did you say?"

Maddie laughed. "I thought about it for maybe one second and said yes."

I looked at Maddie. "Congratulations sweetheart."

Maddie hugged me. "Thank you Stevie. I'm really happy about this."

Sandra looked at her. "I guess you'll never get to have a cuck."

Maddie shrugged. "I know, but I love Jamal. We'll have a wide open marriage. Both of us will still get to fuck a lot." She laughed. "Maybe you'll let me borrow Stevie from time to time."

Everyone laughed. Brenda kissed Maddie on the cheek. "You and Jamal are wonderful together. We have plenty of slaves for the group. You need to marry the man you love. That's what we did."

Maddie smiled. "I really do love him. He's all I think about anymore."

Sandra grinned. "Maddie you'd better marry him."

Julie was at the window. "Hey guys, Barry's here. Let's go see if this house is big enough for six people."

As we walked across our front yard Sandra and I looked at the house. We'd lived next door to it for an entire year. Neither of us had ever paid much attention to it. Now we looked at it from a new perspective.

It was a huge two story brick colonial house.

Sandra was walking with her arm around my waist. "Honey this house is a lot bigger than ours."

I nodded. "It might just be big enough to work."

Barry was waiting at the front door. Julie walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Hi Barry, you remember everyone don't you."

He smiled and waved to all of us. "Of course I do. I really had a lot of fun with you guys that day last summer."

He turned to Ricky. "I don't believe I've ever met you."

Julie put Her arm around Ricky. "This is Ricky; he's my baby."

Ricky put out his hand. "Hi it's nice to meet you Barry."

Barry shook Ricky's hand. "It's nice to meet you Ricky."

Mark drove up while Ricky and Barry were shaking hands. He parked his car in our driveway. As he walked over he looked at the house and said, "This place is huge."

Bobby, Ricky and I walked over to meet him. Everyone else went into the house. The four of us stopped in the front yard to talk for a moment.

I looked at all of them. "I suppose the first question is do you guys want to live together."

Mark laughed. "No Stevie the first question is do our wives want to live together." He smiled. "As far as my wife is concerned, that's a big yes."

Bobby shook his head. "On the way over here, Brenda and Maddie were already talking about buying new furniture."

I nodded. "We may already be beyond the question of if. It looks like the only thing the three of us are going to have to address is how."

As we walked into the house, Bobby said, "Stevie I keep track of your books. Right now you could spend $3,000,000 and not even know it."

"Okay, what do we have to do to make it a sound financial deal?"

Mark said, "Lets look at the house."

We walked into an enormous formal living room with dark oak paneling. To the left was a library. to our right was a set of patio doors. We looked outside.

Mark whistled. "That pool is bigger than yours Stevie."

Bobby smiled. "If we took down the fence between the patio's, we would have an amazing outdoor area."

We walked straight ahead and entered the formal dining room. In the center was a dining room table large enough to seat 20 people.

As we walked into the kitchen I looked at the others. "This is pretty amazing."

We found Sandra in the kitchen. "Hey sweetheart where's Barry?"

"He's upstairs with Brenda, Julie and Maddie."

"Are they still looking at the house or is he getting a 3 way blow job."

Sandra punched my arm. "They're looking at the house wise guy."

I turned to the guys. "Lets go upstairs and find Barry." I grabbed Sandra's hand. As we walked up the stairs I asked, "What do you think?"

Sandra looked at me. "Stevie this house is a mansion. How can we even dream of being able to afford this?"

I smiled at her. "Lets find out how much it's going to cost."

We found Barry and the women walking through the bedrooms.

Julie ran up to me. "Stevie this house is beautiful. All of us are in love with it. Can we buy it?"

Ricky put his arm around his wife. "Slow down Julie. We have to find out how much it costs."

Julie hugged her husband. "Sorry sweetheart. You know how easily I get carried away."

We walked through the upstairs. There were five bedrooms. Each of them had a full private bathroom.

I looked at Bobby. "It certainly seems to meet our needs." I paused. "I guess it's time to ask the key question." I turned to Barry. "How much are they asking?"

"$2,625,000."

Mark asked. "How solid is that price?"

Barry shook his head. "I got the impression that the owners would like to sell."

Mark looked at him. "You're saying that you think they might be willing to come down."

"I certainly think you should try to get them to come down. It's definitely a buyers market right now."

I looked at everyone. "Let's go back to our house so we can talk."

When we got back to our house I started a pot of coffee while Ricky got everyone seated around the dining room table.

Once the coffee was brewing I walked into the dining room and sat down. I looked at everyone. "Okay let's hear some comments."

Brenda spoke first. "Stevie that house is magnificent. We love it."

I looked at her. "Do you want to live with Maddie and April?"

She smiled at me. "In a house that big? Yes, it would be wonderful." She paused. "Stevie the key is that there's enough room for all of us."

I turned to Maddie. She grinned. "Stevie I would love to live in that house."

"How about Jamal?"

"Honey if Sandra wanted to live under a bridge what would you do?"

I laughed. "I get your point. I'd be out looking for bridges."

Maddie nodded. "As a surgical resident, Jamal's life is hell right now. That house is the perfect home for him. It's big enough so we can be by ourselves when he gets time off, but he can be at the hospital for days and know that I'm never alone." She smiled. "My baby is really worried about that. He'll love this house."

I looked at Mark. He was on his cell phone. He was talking to April. When he saw me looking at him he turned to Brenda. "April wants to talk to you."

Brenda took Mark's cell phone.

"Hi April, the house is amazing. You should see the dining room."

"Yes, you and Mark will have your own bedroom and a private bath."

"I am voting yes. I love the house."

"Okay, I'll tell them."

She handed the telephone back to Mark and looked at me. "April's in."

I looked at Mark. He was talking to his wife. He stopped when he saw me looking at him and laughed, "Stevie you know who wears the panties in our house. If April wants to live in this house, that's where were going to live."

I smiled and looked at everyone. "I guess that settles it." I turned to Bobby. "The money isn't an issue?"

He smiled. "You won't even notice it."

I looked at Brenda and Maddie. "Are you sure you want to live together in this house?"

They stared at me. Brenda asked, "Stevie are you really serious?"

"I am very serious." I repeated my question. "Are you sure?"

Brenda looked at Maddie. They both turned to me and said in unison, "Yes!"

I looked at Barry. "I don't have time to dicker right now and I don't want to risk having the house bought by someone else. We'll pay the asking price. Is ten percent enough for a down payment?"

He nodded. "Stevie I am sure that will be more than adequate."

Brenda stared at me. "Stevie are you really buying this house for us?"

I smiled. "Yes Brenda I am."

I turned to Bobby, Mark and Ricky. "I am getting married this weekend. Will you guys take care of the details. Sandra would normally handle the legal documents, but I want her to be able to concentrate on being a bride. Let's use Jason Mathews as our attorney. Bobby get with Mark and work out a sound plan for buying the house okay? I trust your judgment. Let's try to maximize any possible tax advantages."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12