Sandra and Stevie Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Maddie bit her lip and looked at the floor. "Stevie, Jamal and I don't make very much money right now. I don't think we can afford to live in this house."

I smiled. "Maddie I am buying this house. It won't cost any of you a dime to live there. Talk to Julie and Ricky. I intend to include you guys in our financial family. They can explain how it works."

Brenda looked at me. "Stevie, why are you doing this?"

I laughed. "Because I can."

Barry reached into his briefcase and found the necessary papers for making a formal offer. As he finished filling out each one, he handed it to Sandra so that she could examine it.

When she was done reading all of them she handed them to me. "These are all pretty standard, go ahead and sign them."

I signed the papers. When I was done Barry said, "A check for $1000 is all the earnest money I should need."

I wrote him a check. As I handed it to Barry he said, "I'll call Gerald Rainey and tell him what's happening."

Barry got up from the table, took out his cell phone and walked into the living room.

He was back in less than two minutes. "I am going to take the paperwork to Gerald now. He's going to bring it to the owners this evening. Since you're offering to pay their asking price, neither of us can imagine that your offer won't be accepted."

I stood up and offered my hand. "Thank you Barry."

Barry took my hand and smiled. "Your welcome Stevie." He laughed. "I love doing business with you guys."

Barry turned to leave, but Julie stopped him. "Not so fast Mister. We haven't had a chance to give you a proper thank you."

She grabbed his hand. "Come on baby, let's go into the playpen and have a little more intimate conversation."

Brenda grabbed Barry's other hand. "Hey that's not fair. I'm the one who'll be living in the house. I get to be part of this party."

Maddie grabbed Barry's crotch. "You guys aren't leaving me out of this party." She laughed. "Come on Barry were going to gangbang you."

As they disappeared into the playpen Barry looked over his shoulder. "Like I just told you, I love doing business with you guys."

After the playpen door closed Ricky looked at me and shook his head. "That's my girl."

I nodded and turned to Sandra. "Don't you want to get in on Barry's gangbang?"

She put her arm around me. "Not on your life Buster. I'm not letting you out of my sight until after were married. Some cute little chippy might just swoop in and snap you up while I'm not looking."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12