Sandra Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother takes an interest in her daughter's boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.29
37.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers

"Oh, Christ! Yes, god, yes, Roger! Fuck me so hard! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!"

Sandra was bouncing up and down on Roger's cock, embedded deeply inside of her. Roger was tweaking her nipples, rubbing them between his fingers and thumbs. Sandra was furiously rubbing her clit, trying to come so very hard.

"Goddamn, Roger! Your cock is so thick! Make me fucking come!"

Her words were making him even stiff. Roger grunted, arched his back off the mattress and pulled her down upon his member, driving even further into her pussy.

When Sandra had come to the outside door, he had thought he was hearing things, as a result of banging his head against the wall. The buzzer of the apartment intercom had pulled him out of his self-hatred. He thought it was Julia. He prayed it was Julia.

Her voice was sweet but it wasn't Julia's. He hadn't been at all happy to hear it but he buzzed her in anyway. When Sandra came in through the already-opened down, Roger had felt his heart beat faster. He wanted to kill her or something for doing what she had done to him. To Julia.

His pulse was so rapid, he felt as if he was going to have a heart attack.

Sandra had come to him, put her hand around the back of his neck and felt the sickly sticky blood there. She pulled her hand away and looked at it.

"What have you done to yourself?" she'd asked him.

She had gone to his kitchenette and into the freezer, found some ice cubes and a towel and brought them back out into the living room.

"Sit down," she'd ordered him and he'd followed her instruction. She'd put the towel to the back of his head and held it there. It felt good for a moment and then it started to hurt.

Sandra had looked at the impact point and said, "I don't think it'll require stitches but you have to stop hurting yourself."

After a couple more minutes of icing the wound, he'd grabbed the towel from her, kept the pressure on it. He'd turned to face her and Sandra had put her forehead to his.

"Everything's going to be all right," she'd told him, soothingly.

And that's how it started. With a kiss, then a fondle, then they'd stripped each other's clothes off and she'd given him a blow job and he'd licked her pussy. The ice cubes and towel and cut on the back of his head were forgotten.

They moved to the bedroom and they started to fuck.

Roger had dominated her in bed, told her what he wanted and made her do it. He finally felt in control for the first time in so very long.

When she'd blown him, she had taken him down her throat and, as she said, she was so much better than Julia. She never gagged and she never choked and he had felt like she was going to make him come.

Roger didn't want to end it like that so he'd gotten on his knees and forced her legs apart and licked her cunt and sucked on her clitoris until she was bucking against his face.

Now they were in bed and on the verge of a mutual orgasm.

Roger grunted and pulled her down as far as possible on his cock. He exploded into her and Sandra let loose around his cock, drenching it and his balls as her juices slid out of her.

They collapsed and then held each other, kissed each other deeply. Roger finally felt whole again, even though he knew he had betrayed Julia with her own mother.

Sandra asked him to describe how he felt and he couldn't do it.

And then he was saved by the buzzer. Sandra had a good idea who it was. She knew Roger had to know, too.

"If you answer that," she told Roger, "you will regret it for the rest of your life. Julia has been moping for a week. She thinks you hate her. But if you open that door and she sees us, she'll hate you forever. I think it's better if you let her go on believing you don't want anything to do with her."

Roger sat up, pushed off the bed and headed for the living room, for the intercom. Sandra was right behind him and, as they reached the intercom, she pressed her body against his back, hugged him.

"Don't do it, Roger," she pleaded, her hand going to his cock. "I love you, Roger. I need your help. Please don't do it."

Sandra's hand was stroking his penis, trying to entice him with sex, to reject her daughter and take her back to bed. Her hand moved faster and she could feel Roger's indecision. He was getting harder again. She was winning him over sexually.

Roger turned and took Sandra by the shoulders, put her up against the wall and pushed his fingers into her cunt, found her clit with his thumb and rubbed it at the same time he fingered her. She was moaning his name when she squirted onto the floor. Roger had never experienced a woman who could squirt.

He ignored the buzzes as he lifted Sandra into his arms and took her back to the bedroom.

***********

Julia leaned on the buzzer for another minute before she gave up. She knew Roger was here, his car was parked just down the block. She needed to see him, needed to explain how sorry she was that she'd forced him into that situation a week ago. She needed to explain why.

But he wouldn't answer. If Roger had known anyone else in the building, she would have buzzed them, asked them to let her in. She would have made up any excuse to get inside. But he didn't and so she didn't know anyone else, either.

Julia supposed that she could wait until someone from the building came home or came out and she could slip into the building but how long before that would happen?

She moved away from the building, leaned back to look up at his apartment. There were no lights on in his apartment.

Maybe he went for a walk, Julia reasoned. If that were the case, she could be waiting a long time. Roger liked to take long walks sometimes. It was only seven o'clock so it was still light out.

Julia started to walk back to her car when she noticed another car. A red Ford Mustang. It was her mother's car! When she looked at the license plates, she was one hundred percent certain of that.

What the fuck was her mother doing here, at her boyfriend's apartment?

Julia made her mind up immediately. She had to get inside that building.

***********

"So you see why I'm afraid to go home sometimes, don't you?"

Sandra was tracing her fingers along Roger's chest as she laid her head against it. She was very close now, she could feel Roger starting to bite.

Even though the sex was amazing, Roger had made her come three times already, she knew that it was only a means to an end. The hook into where she needed him to be.

She'd told Roger that Peter was abusive, that in the past he had been loving but then, when she had threatened to go to work, he'd turned violent. And when she'd threatened to leave him because of his abuse, he'd threatened to take Julia away from her. Sandra chronicled a non-existent relationship of mental torture and physical abuse and she could sense Roger buying into it.

"It's part of the reason that Julia never wanted you to meet Peter and me," she told him softly. "She's had to deal with so much, too."

"What do you want me to do?" Roger asked her, not sure that he was hearing himself correctly.

Sandra smiled devilishly. Her voice was innocent.

"All I know is I can't take Peter much longer. Something has to be done."

**********

Julia took the stairs two at a time until she reached Roger's floor. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know what her mother was doing here. Not with her history. Julia didn't know if she could face either one if they were doing what she thought they were doing.

She arrived at the door. She didn't know if she should knock or use her key or just try the knob.

What if they were behind the door, fucking each other, like Julia thought? What would she do? Would she blame Roger? Would she want to kill her mother?

Julia touched the knob, it rattled, it turned.

She opened the door.

***********

Roger and Sandra heard the door, knew immediately who it was. Sandra didn't move a muscle. Roger leaped out of bed, hastily put his underwear on, jumped into a pair of jeans and went into the living room.

***********

The apartment was pitch black, the shades drawn, not allowing any light into the space. Julia knew where to find the light switch and reached for it.

A hand intercepted hers before she could flick it on.

*************

"Please don't," Roger's voice pleaded in her ear.

Julia's hand retreated into his. He felt her softness and how he had missed it. Then he felt the pain, the anguish of what he had done with Sandra. He felt cheap, used, a pawn. It all came to him in an instant and he nearly toppled over thanks to the weight of it all.

Julia caught him.

"Hey," she said, holding him against her. "What's wrong?" Suddenly the vengeance, the worry was gone from her and she was cradling her boyfriend in her arms.

**********

Sandra watched from the bedroom. Roger was too weak for what she had planned. He couldn't do it if left to his own devices. But, as long as he didn't admit anything to Julia, Sandra held all of the cards and could threaten to play them anytime she chose.

She grabbed her clothes, got dressed and went out the window to the fire escape and then to her car.

**********

They wound up sleeping on the couch together but they never removed their clothing. When morning came, Julia slipped away from Roger and into his bedroom.

The sheets were dried by then but she could smell her mother's perfume on his pillowcases, her scent on the sheets. There was no question that they had fucked each other. The only question was whether or not she had forced Roger into it.

**********

"What we talked about last night, I can't do it."

Roger's voice was frenzied on the voice mail. Sandra had known he'd never agree to doing the job.

Parked across the street from the garage, Sandra dialed him back. She watched as he answered the company phone and went through the whole Greg's Garage spiel. She let him before she spoke.

"Julia knows something's up. She probably knows that we fucked, Roger. She's not a stupid girl. So the question really is, is it can't or won't?"

Sandra watched Roger look around the garage, as if everyone could hear what she was saying.

"You have the wrong number," he said and hung up on her.

Sandra just laughed as she tossed the cell phone onto the passenger seat.

If he wanted to play that way, she'd show him how the game was really played.

To Be Continued...

CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers