Sandra Claus Saves Christmas!

Story Info
Who says "Santa cums but once a year?"
2.3k words
4.56
14.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and so exciting that on 24th December 15.23% of the population finds it difficult to get to sleep. 15.23% of adults that is. Sandra was one of that 15.23% and was still tossing and turning as the clock struck two when she heard a noise from below. She climbed out of bed, and as she crept downstairs, said to herself.

"This can only mean one thing!"

Sure enough a rotund, elderly white-maned gentleman in a red costume was making a deposit by the tree. He turned but didn't seem too surprised to see her by the door.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!"

He exclaimed merrily.

"My God"!

She cried.

"Not quite, just a saint."

Said Santa Claus wittily.

"I'm sorry to disturb you while you're so busy delivering gifts for the children."

She said.

"Don't worry."

Replied Santa.

"I wasn't bringing them presents. They're on the naughty list, so they've got coal this year I'm afraid."

Sandra was devastated. She welled up with tears and her voice quivered with emotion as she replied.

"But it will break their little hearts, and all the shops are closed now."

Santa gazed at her lovely, sad face. He admired her long, slim legs and pendulous but firm breasts. One of his many powers is the ability to see through everything, and this includes gorgeous women's nightdresses. He paused to think and then delivered a suggestion that shook her to the core.

"Well, your rather lovely legs are closed now too, but if you could be persuaded to open them, I think we could come to an arrangement."

Sandra was firmly impaled on the horns of a dilemma. Should she firmly impale herself on the horn of Santa and let down her loving husband; or should she do the honourable thing and disappoint her naughty children? She pondered the issue for a few seconds and decided that she would betray her husband. After all, she reasoned, she had three of them, and there was only one of him to let down.

"It appears I have no choice Santa. You can fuck me."

She decided that her decision had nothing to do with her predilection for much older men in general and her lifelong Santa fetish in particular. The mere thought of the big man had been enough to get her good and wet for as long as she could remember, but she managed to control herself. She somehow kept her cool and refrained from ripping off her night dress and ordering him to take her on the spot. Instead she approached Santa timidly and tugged gently at his belt. Instantly his robe tumbled to the floor to reveal that whilst he had a large potbelly, he was also thick-set, rather muscular and prodigiously well-endowed. Sandra lost her cool and exclaimed.

"Jesus! You'll never get that up without a transfusion."

"Santa."

Replied Santa,

"And if you take off that negligee, we'll soon see if I need a transfusion or not."

Sandra slowly removed it to reveal her shapely legs, massive boobage and rapidly dampening cunt. Almost instantaneously Santa's belly began to deflate, and as it did, his enormous member sprang to life. Sandra was understandably worried.

"I'm as wet as a Manchester weekend, but you put the triple X into Xxxmas, and I'll never fit that monster inside me. I might be able to take some of in my mouth, but if not, I'd be delighted to give you a hand job."

"Don't worry young lady; you forget I'm the planet's leading expert at stuffing absurdly large things into small spaces. If you get down onto your hands and knees, I'll show you."

Sandra obediently sank to the ground and Santa manoeuvred himself into a position behind her shapely buttocks. She felt his massive member between her legs and was on the verge of allowing him to attempt penetration when she snapped her thighs firmly shut and cried.

"Darling Santa we have problem. I don't want to end up with any little Santa's inside me and although my husband's a large man his condoms will be completely useless."

"Don't you worry about a thing."

He replied.

"I can't make babies with mortals."

Sandra relaxed and as she did, about half the length of his cock sank magically into her. It was still more than she had experienced from lover's past and she shrieked as she came immediately. Then as the first orgasm ripped through her, she noticed the lounge mirror and was able to watch their reflection as he hammered in and out of her. He was seemingly suspended in the air and was able to kiss her neck as his mighty hands cupped her tumescent breasts. Watching her reflection she became aware she was screaming and felt surprised that her husband hadn't raced downstairs to catch her getting violated by a man old enough to be her grandfather. But being fucked doggy style by this particular pensioner was the sexual experience of a lifetime and in her state of ecstasy she carried on and on. Santa was hung like a horse and was demonstrating the staying power of a Grand National winner. As her latest orgasm subsided, Sandra found herself worrying about the time and glanced at the clock. It was a couple of minutes past two. At first, she thought it must have stopped, but then she remembered that Santa was able to suspend time in order to complete the job in hand. Confident that the big man had all the time in the world to work on her too, she relaxed more and found that as she did, Santa was able to plunge ever deeper. As the next orgasm built knowing that nobody could hear, she screamed.

"I'm coming again Santa! Give me the dick! I'm coming! Give me all the dick!"

Finally she felt the strange sensation of his engorged bollocks slapping against her arse cheeks as he rammed home the entire length of his cock. As he ploughed on Sandra could hardly tell if she was experiencing multiple orgasms or if she was just permanently cumming. Then without warning Santa let out a deafening roar and began pumping his red-hot spunk deep inside her. Sandra gasped as she climaxed violently and sank to the floor as Santa's organ slurped out of her.

"Oh Santa!"

She purred.

"I've come more in one night with you than I normally do in a whole year. And to think for most of the time you were holding back."

The big man replied.

"Ho!"

Sandra was offended.

"I appreciate that I've just sold my body for toys, but there's no need to be offensive."

Santa was quick to explain.

"I'm not calling you a prostitute Sandra. I'm Santa. That's my catchphrase."

She retorted.

"Surely 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' is your catchphrase."

"No just 'Ho!' for now."

Said Santa.

"You've got three children. I'll say 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' when I've fucked you again and again."

Now Sandra wanted him to shaft her again and again, but once the final orgasm subsided her cunt began to throb with pain.

"Look!"

She said, turning around and opening her legs to expose her red raw vulva.

"After that pounding I couldn't bear it if you put your finger in, let alone accommodate your enormous cock."

Santa made no reply, but dexterously manoeuvred her onto her back and brought his mouth to her cunt.

"No Santa!"

Sandra shouted.

"I can't take your tongue either".

But he pressed on and the moment it tickled her swollen clitoris the pain left her. Santa's lengthening tongue slithered ever deeper till it lightly caressed the wall of her womb. As he withdrew it reverted to normal size and she came with such force that his head snapped backwards and was immediately spattered with love juice. Santa wiped his eyes and before she could recover, he had mounted her and managed to slide his dick inside again.

This time it was a more intimate experience with Santa giving her clitoris all sorts of pleasure as he caressed it with the tip of his penis. She allowed his tongue to explore the inside of her mouth, and realised she was actually kissing Santa Claus. She caressed his powerful body as he slowly sank more of his dick in and out of her soaking fanny and admired his weather-beaten features as he expertly brought her to orgasm after multiple orgasm. After what would have been hours in real time, she noticed his face lost its ruddiness and she guessed that the blood was rushing to his groin before his semen spurted deep inside her. Sandra's cunt instinctively tightened, and she could physically feel him pumping into her until the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced ripped into her. She began to scream with undiluted pleasure.

Santa was the perfect lover in every way and withdrew immediately. Sandra assumed it was because he was conscious of his weight bearing down on her slender frame. He gave her cunt a tender kiss and whispered.

"Ho! Ho!"

Sandra was overcome with desire to lick his now flaccid penis clean of the love-juice and semen mixture, and eagerly ran her tongue down its' shaft to his bollocks. Once he was clean, she exclaimed.

"Santa, your knob is delicious. It tastes like a gigantic candy cane!"

She then carried on and was amazed to find that she was able to open her throat to accommodate his rapidly swelling member without choking. But as tasty as it was, she soon was overpowered with a desire to fill her vagina with Santa's mighty appendage and informed him.

"Now I'm going to give you your Christmas bonus."

She straddled the jaded elderly gentleman and with her pussy now over-lubricated was able to sink onto his sweet North Pole taking every last millimetre. She then began to ride him as he lay restfully on his back, casually cupping her firm buttocks in his aged but powerful hands. She loved being in complete control of such a powerful man who lay helpless as she ground down on him. Again time stood still as she edged agonisingly slowly to her orgasm.

"Oh Santa!"

She finally screamed.

"I'm coming! I can't fucking believe it! I'm coming again!"

With this verbal encouragement, Santa re-gathered his strength and took hold of her slim waist in order that she could pound more powerfully onto him. Sandra reached behind her to cup his now swollen balls and gently caressed them until they unleashed a torrent of sperm into her body as she climaxed with a ferocity that sent ripples from head to foot. Totally spent she rolled onto her back, the tip of his now soft phallus still just inside her.

She must have briefly passed out because the next thing she knew, the old man was standing over her fully dressed. Sandra became conscious of the trickles of warm sperm that she could feel dribbling from her engorged labia and oozing down her thighs. Aware now of her nakedness she tried to cover her breasts and cut off the stream from her cunt as he asked.

"So, do you think your children will behave from now on?"

Sandra gave her lover a knowing grin.

"I can't guarantee it. You know how they are at that age..."

Santa's face lit up and he replied.

"Then I might as well put them at the top of next year's naughty list. Now go straight back to bed and wait patiently for Santa to come. And by the way, Ho! Ho! Ho!"

Obediently she climbed the stairs and clambered into the bed that was still occupied by her gently snoring husband. She lapsed into a deep and dreamless sleep, waking in a state of complete refreshment at dawn on the big day. But as the memory of the previous night began to filter back, she was filled with an awful sense of guilt and knew instantly that she had to admit that she had been unfaithful.

"James."

She whispered into his ear,

"I have a confession to make. Last night I was fucked time and time and time again by another man."

Sandra was shocked by his reaction as he sat bolt upright with a broad grin on his face. He asked.

"And was this a much older man?"

She spluttered.

"Yes!"

"And was he wearing a red outfit?"

"Yes!"

"And did he have a long flowing beard?"

"Yes!"

"Then you'd better have a look at this."

When he was in bed and said 'Then you'd better have a look at this' Sandra was used to him showing her something else. This time he flashed a copy of a letter under her eyes. It read.

Dear Santa,

My gorgeous wife has been absolutely wonderful this year, but I am very short of cash and can't afford to buy her an adequate present. She has been a great admirer of yours throughout her life and would love to meet you. As you will of course know, she is the most attractive woman you could hope to meet. A lovely face, a gorgeous smile and thick, silky natural blonde hair as you will soon find out. Her skin is soft and fair, and she has a body to die for. Men love her round bottom and her large firm breasts, and as for her legs. Most blokes would come on the spot if they saw her in stockings, heels and suspenders. I'm the luckiest person alive, but as I've said, it's been a bad year and the only way for her to have the Christmas she deserves would be if you cum. You don't need to fill the stockings that I told you about, just her tight, juicy cunt.

Many thanks in anticipation,

James Clause (Sandra's husband)

As she finished reading, James moved his hand between Sandra's thighs and felt the stickiness of the juices that were still seeping from her body.

"Happy Christmas my love." He murmured tenderly as he mounted her and ravenously started his extremely sloppy seconds.

"Oh no!"

Gasped Sandra as she felt his harder than ever dick forcing out the remains of Santa's seed.

"I am so ashamed, so deeply, deeply ashamed of myself... All I got you is a pair of socks."