Sandra Comes To The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You… you seemed to like looking at my underwear earlier. Would you like to see it properly?"

Her question was rewarded by a twitching of the flesh within her grasp. She let go and stood up in front of him. There were two buttons on the jacket; she unfastened them slowly and pulled the lapels aside to display the almost sheer crossover blouse. She shrugged the jacket from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Bob's eyes went wide as he watched Sandra unfasten the blouse, which hardly concealed the lace brassiere beneath. She unwrapped the two sides and revealed just how little the cotton material hid. Her nipples were a dark shade that contrasted dramatically with her pale skin. The blouse fluttered to the ground as she pushed her shoulders back and thrust her breasts forwards.

There was a stirring in Bob's trousers and the head of his dick forced its way back out through the fly. The purple knob bobbed as the blood surged into it again.

In Sandra's inebriated state, she hadn't thought further than regaining Bob's interest and keeping him from leaving. Now, she wasn't sure this was such a good idea. Still, she'd made a promise to reveal her underwear, so she would have to go ahead.

Sandra reached to her side and unzipped the skirt. All that held it in place now was a single button. With dread she knew that when she released it, she would be standing as good as naked in front of him. She eased the garment down over her hips, but held onto it as she lowered it to the floor. Her cleavage was pointing straight at Bob, who by now had his cock in his clenched fist. Perhaps she could encourage him to wank? That should keep him busy for a while.

She stepped out of the skirt and stood back up, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked.

"I think it's a long time since I last saw anybody quite so sexy. You're not a young woman, I know, but you can knock spots off of people half your age."

The compliment thrilled Sandra. Nobody had said such a thing to her for a long, long time – if ever. The alcohol, combined with the high level of arousal numbed her reaction when he indicated he would like her to go further.

"Would you take the rest off for me Sandra? I'd really love to see you naked."

Sandra dropped her hands to her sides. She felt the blood rise to her cheeks, but felt lost for what to say.

"Besides," he continued. "You wouldn't be showing much more than you are already. I just want to see you… unfettered; as nature intended a gorgeous woman like you to be."

Under normal circumstances such a comment would probably make her gag. But just now she wanted this appreciative man to see her nude body. Without saying a word, she reached behind and unhooked the clasps. She brought her hands round to hold the cups while she allowed the straps to slip down her arms. When she let her hands drop away holding the bra, Bob gasped. Her nipples were now fully on show and he was amazed at how they were standing out. He wanted nothing more than to suck on them immediately, so he reached up and took hold of each of the heavy mounds. Half standing, he latched his mouth on one of the hardened nubs.

Sandra watched as Bob worked on her breasts. She was already very turned on and his actions were making her feel even randier. She was still wearing her panties, but soon she felt Rossington's thumbs hooking themselves into the waist band and drawing them down. She was too far gone to complain, or to stop him.

After enduring such sweet torment for what seemed ages, Bob eventually dropped to his knees in front of her. When she felt his tongue slide along the length of her labia her knees went weak and she lost her balance. Somehow she ended up lying on her back on the sofa.

With one stocking and high-heeled clad leg on either side of his head, Bob assaulted Sandra's pussy with his mouth. She couldn't stand it. Her head was rocking from side to side and then she heard a voice that she didn't recognise as her own.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! I want to feel your dick inside me when I come!"

Bob looked up at the pleading face. He could see she was really desperate, but then, by now, so was he. He unfastened his trousers and pushed them and his boxers down around his thighs. Moving between Sandra's legs, she took hold of his cock and pulled it to her entrance. The moment he felt the wet warmth on the tip he drove himself forward, hard.

"Ahhh!" yelled Sandra. "Yes! Harder, you must fuck me harder Bob."

Rossington didn't need further encouragement; he had already begun a forceful, pounding rhythm. Sandra lifted her legs and wrapped them round his back, her panties still hanging from one ankle. This allowed Bob to drive even deeper and in this position the head of his cock was rubbing past the very sensitive spot within the passage of her vagina. She had only ever felt this when using her vibrator in the past.

Bob wasn't really aware of the effect he was having on Sandra, but when she started to buck and writhe, her muscles clenching at his manhood, he gained a little insight. He was close to his own orgasm, but he was finding it difficult to maintain his thrusts. He stopped moving momentarily and then realised that her pussy was effectively doing all the work. When his spunk surged up from his balls and shot deep inside of her, she yelled, experiencing an orgasm with either a second peak or a prolonged extension of the first.

The couple lay entwined for some minutes before they could pull themselves apart. Bob watched with keen interest as Sandra dressed. When she put her panties on she realised that she should have wiped away the come first, as now she could feel it oozing out into the gusset.

Sandra was acutely aware that Dan could return at any time and she didn't want him to find them like this. Once they were both dressed, she poured Bob another drink and sat back down again, just as the office door opened.

"Bob!" said Dan. "I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting. Things… took a little longer than I had hoped." He turned to Sandra and said, "I trust you've kept Mr. Rossington suitably entertained in my absence?"

"Um… yes, of course Mr. Dixon."

Rossington winked at her as she made her way out to her own office. A short time later the two men emerged, all beaming smiles. They shook hands and as Bob left he gave Sandra a knowing smile.

Once the council officer had gone, Dan turned to her and said, "Can you come into my office Sandra?"

When she stepped trough the door he stood and pointed at the almost empty bottle. He didn't need to say anything at all; his face spoke all of the words necessary; he was appalled by the loss of his expensive whisky.

I'm sorry Mr. Dixon, but it was the only way I could keep him here. He was about to leave, but then I recalled that he liked whisky and I remembered the bottle.

Dan nodded as he said, "Of course, you're right, you had no choice. I suppose that I should thank and congratulate you. But at the same time I feel like I should put you across my knee and give you a jolly good spanking."

Mr. Dixon had never spoken to his secretary like this before. She was far from offended; in fact, it was merely stoking the fires that were still burning within her.

"You told me to do whatever was necessary to keep him here. The whisky was the least of it."

"What do you mean," he asked uncertainly.

"I mean that I had to… to suck and fuck him to keep him here."

Dan wasn't sure he had heard right. For a start, Sandra had never used such language in the office before. Was she really saying that she had used her body to delay Rossington's departure?

"But… why Sandra? Why would you do such a thing?"

She thought for a moment. She hadn't actually rationalised her actions at the time, but now she considered them; there was only one answer – but she couldn't tell Dan that she loved him!

Instead, she said, "I love my job and I realised that if we didn't keep this contract, then I was likely to lose it."

"You care that much about the business?"

"Don't you?"

"Yes, of course!" He understood what she was saying. He continued in a calmer manner, "Yes I do. And I've been prepared to bribe a local government official in order to keep it going. I wonder which of our actions was worst?"

Dan didn't know how further to discuss what Sandra had done, so he decided (like the back-hander) to forget it and pretend it never happened. Even so, it had renewed his interest in her sexuality. More and more he found himself fantasising about her.

*****

Chapter 3

In time, the business got back on track. Contracts were gained with two more local authorities through contacts that had been made while servicing the original one. The remainder of the Company's work was picking up nicely and jobs were now secure.

Sandra and Dan never referred to that day, nearly a year ago now, when she acted above and beyond the call of duty in order to save the Company. The standard of her work remained almost impeccable, which was why it was so unusual that she made a tiny little error in a quotation that she typed up and signed on his behalf. It was only a small mistake, but the reversal of a nine and a three committed the company to a job for over £500 less than it should have been. Once in the customer's hands they couldn't very well go back on their word.

It was late in the day when Dan returned to the office from a meeting. The 'lunch' had lasted for almost five hours. Most of the engineering and all of the clerical staff had already left for the day when he walked in, clearly less than sober.

"I had to get a taxi back. The sods kept plying me with drink," he muttered with a giggle as he walked past Sandra and went into his own office. He slumped down on the sofa and looked up at his secretary, who had followed him in. She still looked fantastic and ever since last year he had been unable to stop himself thinking about her. Amazingly, he had always managed to stop himself saying something he might regret. Looking at her face, he could tell that something was wrong.

"What's the matter Sandra?"

"It's the Billing's quotation. It's taken a while to come to light but it seems that I… made an error in the letter. I priced it at £540 less than it should have been. I'm really, really sorry Mr. Dixon."

"Oh," he said. "That's not good." His initial inclination was to shrug it off and say that it was a simple mistake that anybody could have made. He would forgive her, particularly after the way she had saved the company last year.

It was that memory that stopped him from his intended course of action. He recalled what he had half-jokingly said about his almost finished bottle of Glenfarclas. On that occasion he had told her he felt like putting her across his knee.

Alcohol was undoubtedly to blame when he spoke, "Close the door please, Sandra." She walked across the room and clicked it shut, then returned to stand in front of him with the letter. "Show me," he said and held out his hand.

He looked through the document and made exaggerated tut-tutting sounds. He looked up at her and said, "Perhaps you would prefer a short, sharp punishment and then we can forget all about it?"

Sandra was curious, but automatically said, "Yes."

Dan's mouth was dry and he croaked, "Well then, you had better come here and… bend over my knee."

It took her by surprise, but at the same time sent that delicious tingling though her body.

"Yes, Mr. Dixon," she whispered. She stood patiently as he shuffled forwards on the seat and then bent down and positioned her body across his lap. She could feel the heat emanating from his legs.

Dan took a deep breath and then placed a hand on Sandra's rump. She shivered at his touch, but then relaxed once more. The hand raised and came down again – not too hard, but with enough force to move the flesh. He made two more strikes in a similar manner and then stopped. He reached down and took hold of the hem of the skirt and then tugged it gently up. She didn't react, so he tugged a little more firmly and it rose up her legs. She lifted up to allow the material to be bunched around her waist.

Sandra lay draped across his lap. She was wearing ordinary white panties under tan coloured tights. Dan had admired her rear before, but up close like this, it was even more alluring. He laid his hand upon one nylon covered cheek and squeezed a little before giving it a gentle slap. He repeated the action on the other side and then paused, uncertain if he dared to continue. She moved slightly just then, unwittingly bringing her hip up against his crotch. He reached under the bunched material of the skirt and took hold of the waistband of her tights. Again, she didn't object and even lifted a little to allow them to be pulled down further.

The feel of her buttocks through just her thin panties brought a reaction from Dan and his cock rose to attention. His slaps were a little harder this time and Sandra reacted with tiny sounds. Once again he paused. He had gone so much further than he had intended, but now he felt he had to continue. His hand slithered over her ass and took hold of the top of her panties. He waited a fraction of a second to see if she would complain, but couldn't delay any longer and dragged them down roughly. He heard a slight ripping sound, and the flesh quivered. He sat looking down at the flawless pale skin.

Dan put his hand down on her left cheek and caressed, then squeezed it. In doing so, her buttocks parted. In this position he was able to see Sandra's most private areas; the little puckered entrance to her anus, the perineal ridge, the moist, puffy, pink slit of her vagina buried within her thick, dark pubic bush. Her clitoris was just visible.

Without thinking, he slapped her once, twice. She jerked in response each time. He smacked her twice more and was rewarded with the sight of her pussy glistening from her arousal. He wanted to touch her there, but felt that this would be going too far.

He took hold of her shoulders and eased her up. She got to her feet and stood before him. Lust filled her eyes. Her skirt was still around her waist, while the tights and panties were bunched around her knees. She was breathing heavily and seemed unwilling to dress.

Dan felt as though he was being pulled into a vortex as Sandra's pussy came closer and closer, until his lips touched hers. His tongue snaked out and toyed with her.

Sandra couldn't tell Dan how long she had fantasised about something like this happening. But then again, he couldn't tell her about his erotic dreams of her that occurred almost every night. She pulled his head into her body as he worked with his tongue.

It was just about the fastest orgasm that she had ever experienced and she had to hold onto Dan's shoulders to stop herself from falling over.

Finally, she let go of his head and he sat back.

"Will there be anything else Mr. Dixon?" She so wanted him to say yes. She wanted him to fuck her, but somehow she felt that she had to let him make the decision.

"No… no, Sandra I think that will be all for now."

She struggled to pull her panties and tights up from around her knees. Dan watched her as she tried to get them right, but the nylon and cotton didn't seem to want to play ball. Sandra ended up with her knickers in a twist.

"That looks very awkward. Perhaps you should avoid tights in future?"

Sandra was still very aroused, so her answer was not unexpected, "Would you prefer me to wear stockings in future Mr. Dixon?"

Surprised (and secretly delighted) at such a question, all Dan could think of to say was, "Yes, I think that would be good."

"And would you prefer me to wear holdups or suspenders Mr. Dixon?"

Dan could feel the blood coursing through his veins again. "I've always felt that holdups spoil a woman's natural lines," he said. He couldn't believe how matter-of-factly this conversation was being held.

Sandra was still hoping that Dan would change his mind and ask her to stay. She wanted more; and while she kept him talking there was always the possibility.

"Very well Mr. Dixon, from now on I will only wear stockings and suspenders." She paused before asking, "Do you have a preference for colour?"

"Black… with seams," he said.

As he spoke he found himself imagining what she would look like in them. His cock was agonisingly rigid, but even now he wasn't sure if he should take things any further.

He didn't say or do anything more, so Sandra turned around and walked out of Dan's office. She picked up her jacket and handbag and left as quickly as she could, all but running to the ladies toilets where, once inside a stall she yanked her tights and underwear down and collapsed on the seat. There was something so disgustingly perverse about touching herself in a place like this. Anybody could come in and use the next cubicle and, to her dismay, did. As she masturbated furiously she heard another woman walk in and push open the next door.

She hoped that the other woman wouldn't be able to hear the sloppy wetness as her fingers worked and tried to concentrate just on her clit. She found herself biting her lip as the other door was locked, then followed by the sounds of clothing being unfastened and pulled down.

Sandra looked at the thin dividing wall and imagined what the woman would think if it didn't exist. Would she look on appalled as the boss's secretary frigged herself? When the bowl was flushed she used the sound to mask the noises of her fingers plunging deep within her pussy.

The other woman stepped out of the cubicle and Sandra heard her wash and dry her hands. She was almost passing out with the frustration of not being able to find relief. As the outer door thumped shut she spread her legs as wide as her panties and tights would allow and re-commenced rubbing. She felt she had to open even wider, so she leaned back, but the nylon and cotton was resisting. With hands strengthened by a form of mania she ripped the garments away. Now only the cubicle walls limited the span of her legs. Oh how she wished she had her dildo in her hand right now.

It took so long for release to arrive that Sandra was in tears by the end. It was almost half an hour before she emerged unsteadily from the lavatory cubicle, determined that she would no longer allow Dan off of the hook.

*****

Chapter 4

The very next day, Dan was due to tour some of the business's remote sites. It meant that he would be out for most of the day. It proved to be a frustrating time for Sandra.

Dan could easily have made his way straight home, realising that he wouldn't make it back by six pm. But old habits die hard and he liked to be seen as one of the last to leave. He was surprised to find Sandra still behind her desk.

"Hello Sandra, I'm surprised that you're still here! Why haven't you gone home?" As he looked at her, his face reddened as he remembered the events of the previous evening.

"I thought that it would be good opportunity to get some file archiving done. Besides, I knew that you would be back and," she stood up. "I thought that you would want to inspect me to make sure that I was dressed appropriately."

Dan had already turned in the direction of his office to hide his embarrassment, but her words stopped him in his tracks. He spun round to see Sandra standing beside her desk; her pleated skirt raised waist high, the long shapely legs clad in dark nylon. Above the bands at the tops the white suspenders drew his eyes upwards. The panties were almost transparent – enough so that the he could follow the lines of the straps as they travelled beneath. But what he couldn't see was the dark pubic bush that he had buried his face in the day before.