Sandra Comes To The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no hair," he said simply.

"No. I decided to remove it. I thought that you would approve."

The manicured, red painted nails on her left hand slipped beneath the lower edge and she pulled the gusset to one side. Dan gasped. What had previously been hidden by the dark curls now lay exposed to his eyes. The folds were slightly darker than the surrounding flesh, but not by much. What held the eye was the deeper pink flesh of the inner lips and the moistness that was apparent within.

Dan licked his lips, his mouth felt parched. Sandra stood, waiting. Still he didn't make a move, so she stepped around in front of her desk and leant back against it. She parted her feet, spreading her legs which in turn opened her vaginal lips.

Even now Dan remained rooted and unmoving. Finally, Sandra snapped. She grasped the panties and pulled as hard as she could. They began to rip, but it took half a dozen tugs before they came away. Her fingers began to unbutton the blouse, but frustration took over and she ripped the last two off. The garment flew across the room, quickly followed by her brassiere.

Sandra moved her feet back together and stood away from the desk to unfasten her skirt. It fell to the carpet and she stepped out, as good as naked. She walked the four strides to Dan and stood looking directly into his eyes. While she began to tug at his trousers, her breasts rose and fell in time with her heavy breathing. She pulled his zip down hard and fast enough to jam it, and the belt was unbuckled so quickly that within seconds she was dragging his trousers and underpants down his legs. She dropped to her knees in front of him and took his semi-erect penis into her mouth.

The warmth and roughness of Sandra's tongue soon drew Dan's cock to its full length. She rubbed and sucked for a while, looking up at him looking down at her. Just as he was really getting into the blowjob she stopped and got to her feet again.

"Would you like to know where else I'm warm and wet and would like you to put your dick?"

Dan didn't need to ask, but she told him anyway.

"My pussy," she breathed. "I want you to fill hit with your rock hard prick. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked a woman before." She stepped back two paces and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Are you man enough for the job?"

His face had gone red with his passion. His throat was dry and he couldn't have talked if he wanted to. She was goading him, challenging him. He could hold back no longer.

Dan hobbled forwards as rapidly as the trousers around his ankles would allow. Sandra stepped back as he advanced, but he caught her as she backed up against the desk. Without warning he spun her round and forced her down over it. Two sharp slaps stung each cheek and she gasped in pain. Before the soreness eased she felt the head of his dick nudging against her vagina. He hit her twice more and plunged in up to the balls.

Sandra yelled, but Dan clamped a hand over her mouth. They were still in the outer office and although there were unlikely to be many people remaining in the building, but someone might hear and come to investigate. After she bit his hand he stopped caring about being interrupted or discovered and rammed her with all of his strength. Her breasts were crushed against the desktop and her hips were becoming bruised from the forceful pounding against its edge.

Suddenly he stopped, his cock still buried deep within her. She looked round to see what was wrong. Dan's face was twisted with lust. He withdrew, still pinning Sandra to the desk with one hand. He grabbed her shoulder and rolled her over onto her back. She floundered, unbalanced with her legs only just reaching the ground, as her shoulders were pressed against the leather surface. He re-entered her.

It was difficult to thrust properly like this, so Dan paused again and grabbed her legs behind the knees. He lifted them up onto his shoulders and restarted his thrusting hip movements. His shaft drove even deeper and at an angle that made contact with Sandra's g-spot. She came almost immediately, but he didn't pause.

As Dan approached his own orgasm, he stopped again, not wanting to come just yet. He knelt down and began to use his tongue to tease Sandra's pussy and clit. By now her body was bathed with sweat and little trickles of it were dripping down onto the desktop. Her head snapped back and forth with the ecstasy she was feeling. She came again, the convulsions continuing on an on, seemingly forever.

Dan stood back up. This time he held Sandra's ankles out wide to the sides. He angled his body to line up his dick. She was so aroused, wet and open that he had no difficulty pushing back in. He watched fascinated, as his cock slipped easily in and out. The whole area of her pubic region was drenched. He pulled out again and looked down between them. A trickle of lubrication made its way down from her vagina and onto her anus. The puckered little brown star glistened.

Bending his knees a little further, Dan nudged the head of his penis at the spot. Sandra lifted her head and spoke for the first time since he had reacted to her seductive actions.

"I've… never done that before," she said.

Dan was tempted to ask her if she was prepared to try anal sex, but she said nothing more and lay passively. So he pushed a little. Still she didn't respond and he pushed a little harder, maintaining the pressure this time. The head was trying to force its way past the sphincter muscle and with another increase in pressure it suddenly slipped through. It was still very tight, but the lubrication on his shaft enabled it to slide in smoothly.

Sandra gasped at the sensation of her ass being invaded. She had never imagined that it would feel as good as this. She didn't think that her anal passage could possibly be as sensitive as her vagina – but it was! And as her muscles relaxed, Dan's rhythm speeded up and brought on even more feelings of horniness. She was going to come from being fucked in the ass! Closer and closer, nearer and nearer she approached her climax. When she felt the sudden gushing warmth flood into her and heard him emit a single, loud expletive, she tumbled over the edge.

*****

Epilogue

Dan gently lowered Sandra's legs and then helped her to sit up on the edge of the desk. She looked at him almost demurely, whilst sitting as nearly naked as the day she was born. All of the emotions that he had denied himself over the years came bubbling up and he moved close and kissed her. It was a deep and passionate kiss that lasted a long, long time. Her arms wrapped around his neck and held him tight. He finally accepted that he wanted her, both physically and romantically. And in return, she admitted her overwhelming love for him.

They dressed, without any embarrassment, but with continuous smiles and winks at each other. Their lives would change from this moment onwards. Their real challenge was not their relationship with each other, but with those around them. Still, that was a small price to pay for happiness, wasn't it?