Sandra Gets Dominated

Story Info
A Mistress becomes a sub.
2.2k words
3.75
49.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leigh4
Leigh4
1 Followers

I was slightly nervous as I pulled up outside, it had been several weeks and I had missed her, and if the truth were known I had got out of practice. However I had finally got my timing sorted and I had a complete evening to ensure it went the way I wanted it.

I sat in the silent car for a couple of seconds, sighed to myself, then got out and locked the car. The back gate and small shed like affair that one goes through to get to the back door of the house are familiar. Nick (her dog) barks on hearing my approach – I exchange a quiet hello as I enter and hear Sandra coming downstairs.

She smiles broadly, “are you alright” this is a standard greeting. “fine” I say, by this time I am with her, having tossed my keys and shades onto the dining room table. We kiss deeply, I inhale and smell the White Musk perfume, my favourite. My senses are tweaked and my tongue makes deep progress into her mouth and our lips crush together. We finally break but continue to hold each other. “Shall we go upstairs?” she says hesitantly. She is obviously hot and wanting to make some fast progress, “Yes, but I need a rum and coke and I want to freshen up first.”

This is shorthand for shower, this pleases her and she immediately departs for the bedroom as soon as she has presented me with my iced drink. I follow her closely as her white jeaned bum sways in front of me. We disrobe quickly and quietly and without touching, “leave your knickers on I instruct” – she looks me in the eye and complies in silence. I move to the bathroom and switch on the shower and am rinsing down before she appears. I open my eyes on hearing a sound and there she is, grinning at me and with shower gel in her hand. She squeezes some into my hand and waits. I accept her offer and smear some on her large breasts and with my other hand over her back. Whilst Sandra has a substantial sexual appetite, and is quite capable of cumming 10 or more times in an evening, she is normally fairly submissive. Tonight I had decided we would see just how submissive she could be.

I play with her nipples and “wash” her back and bum for a couple of minutes and she started to moan, she was beginning to enjoy herself. Suddenly I started to squeeze her nipple, and at the same time I moved my hand on her bum into the crack between her cheeks and started to probe her anus with one of my soapy fingers. She stopped moaning and her eyes opened, then widened, as she realised what was happening.

“That hurts” she said, her voice faltering slightly as she was also experiencing some pleasure. I smiled at her and continued, “what are you doing?” she said, a stupid question perhaps, I said nothing, but stopped tweaking her nipple and arse and moved my hands so that I could grip the waistband of her now soaking wet knickers. I pulled upwards, forcing the gusset to part her cunt lips and abrade her clit – “no” she said – “that is not comfortable” – I tug further and she starts to respond. The waistband is by now almost up to her large tits and she is torn between pain and pleasure. I let go and move my hand down to her pussy. I knew that even without the shower she was wet and I found her clitoris inside her tight knickers and start to stroke it and at the same time I relocate her arse with my finger and push.

She was starting to guess what was happening. She was also starting to get near her first orgasm. As the pitch rises I start to dig my fingers into her buttocks, gaining purchase on her anal ring, and started also to lift her by pulling my bent finger, now firmly hooked into her pussy, upwards. Her eyes closed, her mouth parted, and she exploded in an orgasm. Before she could come down fully I inserted a thumb up her hole and a finger of the same hand again into her arse. My other hand started roughly plucking her clit and after looking at me quizzically for a few seconds she again closed her eyes and relaxed whilst she rapidly came to an orgasm.

When she had finished she sighed in appreciation. I just said “my turn” and gave her the shower gel. She dutifully started to wash me, paying special attention to my balls and cock, but I wanted more. I held her right hand in mine, added some more gel to it, and then guided her hand to my arse. She guessed immediately, and made a questioning sound as she paused at the entrance to my arse. Yes I said, put your finger in my arse.

As an aside to all you mach males who think I am a queer or something – all I can say is don’t knock it until you try it

She gently probed my arse for several minutes whilst also massaging my cock. In the end I had to stop her. “ Lets get to the bedroom” I said. We dried and embraced again at the foot of her bed. “Can I take my knickers off please, they are very wet." “Yes” I said, “but give them to me." Again she complied and stood up again to continue our embrace. “So what is it that you need?” I said, “I think you know” she responded somewhat coyly – “well you had better get on your knees so that I can fuck your cunt with my prick from behind” she smiled and complied – splaying her legs and exposing everything she has to me. I gently place my prick at the opening of her wet hole and hesitate – she wiggles her bum in an effort to increase the penetration, but I move away – after 30 seconds of this she is getting impatient “stop teasing” she moans, “tell me what you want and I will” I respond.

“You know what I want” she said, “then tell me."

“fuck me."

“where?”

“fuck my cunt.”

“anything else?" I enquire.

“fuck my cunt deep and hard NOW PLEASE." At this point I shoved my prick as hard as I could into her sloppy wet pussy, then withdrew and repeated the movement several times in quick succession. She came very quickly and fell forward onto the bed.

“Now suck my prick clean whore” I ordered. She turned slowly, got back onto her knees on the bed and took my still rigid prick, wet with her juices into her mouth. She allowed me to fuck her mouth, just like I had been fucking her cunt before, using her as I wanted. I had more to accomplish however, after a few minutes I told her to stop and lie back on the bed. She complied and I walked round to the bedside pulling out the blindfold from its normal place. “Put this on” I told her. She did as she was without a murmur. Meanwhile I recovered the purpose made restraints from her bedside. These soft ropes with loops on the ends were exactly the correct lengths. I slipped a loop over each wrist and then hooked the other end over each post of the bed head. She did not resist, and even if she wanted to she could now go nowhere without my agreement. She was now tethered and blindfolded but I had one more constraint for her, I recovered her still wet knickers and pushed them into her mouth. This last act was not expected, and apparently not appreciated – no matter she would soon have more to worry about.

I stood back to admire the taught and helpless body in front of me – a thought occurred to me and I went downstairs to grab a couple of wooden pegs. When I returned she turned her head towards the sound, but of course could say nothing and see nothing. Ensuring I didn’t touch her body I opened a peg above her erect left nipple and silently let it clasp the sensitive flesh. She immediately gasped, or tried to through her gag, I repeated the exercise with the other nipple, she was moaning now. Finally I took a swig of my rum and coke, made sure I had got some ice in my mouth, and then, with my tongue, pushed the ice up into her hole. I am sure you can imagine the effect of all this stimulation within such a short space of time. She was quite flushed and writhing around on the bed.

Slowly she began to calm down, I decided I wanted to understand how she was feeling so removed the knickers from her mouth. Her first words were “drink," I passed some rum and coke into her mouth from mine, her next words were “bastard!” “Now that isn’t very nice is it?” I said, and without pausing started to push her trusty vibrator into her wet cunt. This took her mind off whatever she was thinking of saying and instead moaned. I was now positioned between her legs, but needed better access to both of her holes, I pulled a couple of pillows from under her head and shoved them under the small of her back. This had the effect of pushing her hips up off the bed, much better for what I had in mind.

I pistoned the vibrator backwards and forwards several times then I pulled it out of her cunt and as I leant forward to force my prick into her tied and helpless body I pushed the wet vibrator into her mouth forcing to her to suck and taste her musky juices. She was still blindfolded so had no warning, but I suspect her eyes would have opened as I did this. She moved her head from side to side as if to avoid the vibrator, but I grabbed her hair and held her head steady. “Now the fun starts” I said as I removed my prick from her cunt and pressed it up against her tight anal ring. I heard her say no despite the vibrator in her mouth as pressed harder with my prick until the head popped into her anal passage. She squealed as I pushed harder, forcing the tight flesh apart, she was trying to get away from me, but still could not move. As I made progress into her arse I pulled the vibrator out of her mouth and brought it back to her now empty cunt. “Just what you always wanted” I said, “two cocks at once," and pushed with both my prick and the vibrator into her holes.

The effect of filling both holes at once, especially her arse, was clearly more than she had anticipated. “Noooooo” she wailed as I continued to push until I could go no further. She stopped as I began to withdraw, then exclaimed again as I started my progress into both orifices again. This time I stopped once I was completely filling her and felt her underneath me trying to get away and yet wriggling in such a way that indicated to me she was managing quite well and enjoying the experience. I started to withdraw again and this time began to realise that I would be cumming very soon, I began to forcibly fuck her holes as hard as I could, she now accepted the violation and begun to push back as my pace quickened. I reached up and pulled the now forgotten pegs from her hard nipples, as the blood suddenly rushed back in the pain hit her. “Time to fill your arse with my come you whore – you wanted your arse raped, well this is what it feels like” I lunged one more time and my prick pumped its hot white fluid into her tight sweet arse. She yelled with a mixture of pain and pleasure as she also reached orgasm. I collapsed onto her heaving breasts, her hands were still tied above her head. I kissed her lips and tasted a bead of sweat on her upper lip. I untied her wrists and took off her blindfold. OK?” I said, “mmmmm” she groaned.

I looked at my watch. “Look, I have to get on, I’m tight for time,” I explained.

“Well, was it alright?” she enquired, putting her arms around me.

I paused, “well, yes."

“meaning?” she enquired.

“Well if I am to dominate you then you must resist a little more, your problem is that you love sex too much."

“So basically you want to rape me and have me tell you no, and that it hurts and that it is too big, all stuff like that."

Again I paused, “yes I think that’s it."

She screwed up her nose, “but what if it really hurts, how will you know to ease off?”

“Easy” I said, “just use my name and you are back in control”

“OK,” she said. “we will try that next time.”

As I left and stepped out of the back door the security light came on, and at the same time an idea sprang into my head – next time that tables would be turned, but I had better send an email to let her know what to expect.

I looked again at my watch and hurried to my car – the wife will be wondering where I have got to.

Leigh4
Leigh4
1 Followers