Leigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

I did see Leigh's smile freeze for an instant when Sandra made her claim. I surmised their appointment was to confirm their hope. I suspected that Leigh was not sure Sandra's cancer was gone.

After dinner I helped Valerie clean up the table as the ladies entertained Annie. After we put everything away she led me to a very messy bed in the office that smelled of sex.

As I penetrated her pussy she said, "This is where Annie was conceived under similar circumstances. That time there were two guys, brothers. I was the first woman to one of them, the second pussy to the other. Neither lasted long. Neither managed to give me an orgasm. I have no idea which one is Annie's father and neither knows they have a child. It does not matter anyway, I love being a Mom."

"Do you want me to cum in you," I asked.

"Yes, and you do not need to tell me who you are. I will be fine."

"Hmm, kinky lady. My name is Corey and I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am single."

I fucked her through two orgasms before I pumped a lot more semen into her pussy than I though I had. As we cuddled she told me I had likely just made her pregnant.

I kissed her and said, "Good, I was happy to help," then fingerfucked her as I kissed her. Her subsequent orgasm was a lot bigger than expected.

We staggered out of the bed and filled another pitcher with beer before returning to the table. We found the ladies trying to consume each other on top of it.

Annie was asleep on her own table.

Valerie steered us to the adjacent table and coaxed me to sit on top. She poured me a beer, sat in front of me and began to suck my cock. I did not think she had a chance to resurrect it but I had beer so I had no complaints.

Leigh joined us after a while; Glenda and Sandra were in a sixty-nine. Valerie allowed space for Leigh between my legs and shared my cock with her. They kissed between turns. My cock began to stir. Two redheads servicing my cock was a dream I had never dared to form.

As soon as my cock was firm Valerie maneuvered me down to the chair and Leigh up to the table She sat on my lap impaling her pussy on my cock and began to eat out Leigh.

Valerie was not fucking me and I was not fucking her, she just wanted my cock in her. What Valerie wanted was Leigh's pussy.

I saw Glenda stagger towards the office. I saw Leigh soar into orgasm and then sit next to me as Sandra replaced her on the table.

Valerie slowly took Sandra to a cum and without ever moving on my cock was soon into a big orgasm herself. The ladies kissed her softly and allowed her to come down her high. Valerie turned her body to face me and kissed me long and hard as she re-sank my cock into her. She tried to get another load of cum from me and it took her less than five minutes.

A few moments later our orgy was over.

We kissed each other and dressed. Glenda was back into her jeans and shirt and Valerie was in her shirt and skirt. We were all exhausted.

The lady's farewell was heartfelt; Leigh and Sandra were going home in the morning. Sandra's kiss to Valerie was long and intense. Leigh did not see it as she was in Glenda's arms.

I was repeatedly made to promise to come over the next night.

That night on the bed at the Inn the three of us were asleep in less than two minutes. At about dawn the next morning Leigh awakened me as she slid her body over mine and my somewhat rigid cock was sliding into her pussy. After my dick was fully in her she kissed me again, arranged her pillow on my shoulder, kissed me a third time and went back to sleep with her lips on my neck.

My cock slowly died and I managed to get to sleep about ten minutes later. When I awoke again Leigh was fucking me, Sandra was in the shower. It was a long, loving fuck that ended with a long lasting cum by her and a surprisingly long one from me.

Leigh got out of bed and headed to the showers and I went to pee. After I finished my piss and brushed my teeth I got in the shower with Leigh and we embraced and kissed lovingly. We seemed to have arrived at an understanding. I dried off and returned to the bedroom.

Sandra was still naked and packing their stuff so I took her hand and led her to the bed. I ate her pussy until she had a nice release.

Leigh had Sandra's tit in her mouth when I finished so I went down on her too. Although neither tried to stop my ministrations I could feel that they needed to go so I reluctantly stopped devouring them.

I had given them all of the pertinent information on me and I had all the information about them. We knew we would be together again.

A long tearful goodbye later I was on a whitewater adventure and they were on the way to Texas.

That night at the restaurant I fucked mother and daughter. Glenda wanted a seriously intense fuck and had a big orgasm that got the bed in the restaurant office wet.

Valerie took me to her cabin and wanted me to make long, slow love to her, which was good, I wanted to make long, slow love to her. I spent the night with Valerie at her cabin and between fucks I changed my first diaper.

I spent three nights in Yellowstone instead of the five I had planned and three nights in Glacier National Park. I had intended to go on to Banff but went back to Valerie's cabin for a night.

Valerie and I fucked each time my cock was hard. Valerie spent a lot of time encouraging my cock to rise.

She told me she was a lesbian and that I was the only guy she had ever fucked more than once. She told me I was the only guy to make sure she had orgasms when I fucked her.

Before I left her the next morning I took a picture of her nursing Annie. Both were nude. It became one of my top three favorite pictures ever.

Four days later I was home reading e-mail messages that read, "Turn your fucking cell phone on!"

I had turned it off so would not wake up the baby and I had forgotten to turn it back on.

I called Leigh first and allowed her to get all over me about the phone then announced that Sandra was cancer free. She then asked me when I was going to visit her.

I called Sandra who immediately told me she was cancer free.

I called Valerie and Tom and apologized about my malfunctioning phone and told them Sandra was cancer free. Both said, "I know."

I talked every day that week to Leigh and twice to Sandra, the guys, and Valerie. Sandra talked to Valerie more than once a day Leigh told me. I asked her if she was OK with that and she replied, "I am fine as long as you keep calling me" She sounded like she was so I called her twice a day. She called me each night.

I still had two weeks of vacation coming so I drove down to the Texas coast and visited with the girls.

I loved their town and their bed. Leigh took me to visit with a friend and neighbor of theirs and before the day was over I had a job in his company.

Sandra called Valerie and after putting the call on speaker she told her I had a job in Felicity and was moving down. She asked her to join us.

"Do you mean for a week or two or permanently?"

Sandra had not thought things all the way through so she looked at Leigh and me and we nodded yes. Sandra understood and went for broke and said, "Permanently."

Valerie hesitated for a moment and Sandra added, "This town has a lot of bisexual women, ask Leigh."

Valerie said, "I will need to resign my teaching job and I have to stay with Mom until after Labor Day, that is her biggest weekend. When does school start there?"

Sandra got out of bed and walked to the living room and talked about schools. I made love to Leigh.

In fact for my first three days there I made love to Leigh perhaps seven times and to Sandra once.

The two weeks we had spent separately had changed the relationship between Sandra and Leigh. Sandra was now cancer free and no longer needed the emotional support of Leigh. She had become more assertive and more adventuresome. They dearly loved each other but Sandra had apparently fallen for Valerie. Leigh had fallen in love with me. I had been in love with Leigh from the day we met.

I flew to Tulsa the next day, resigned my job, packed my stuff and sent it to Leigh's house and flew back.

Sandra sold her half of the house to me and bought another directly behind it. We put a gate between the back yards.

When Leigh mentioned to Tom and Mac that our town was a tourist destination they said they would come down the week of Labor Day. They arrived on Sunday and left the following Saturday. They made many friends in the downtown arts district and were exhausted when they left.

Mac managed to fuck Sandra. Tom was all around ineffective, (except with a guy called Wilson), and could not lick a pussy full of cum as he had bragged, so Mac did. Mac became a good lover for Sandra that week. They come down every three months or so.

Valerie moved in with Sandra and Leigh stayed with me.

Glenda moved in with her daughter and Sandra but most of her sex was with Leigh and me until she found that the town was full of women like her. Glenda bought an old closed bar that morphed into a mostly lesbian biker bar within a month. Three months later she moved to live with Sandra's mom Joyce, the president of the town's motorcycle club.

I went to work for my new boss and neighbor. He lived across the street from me. I concentrated on learning my job and making friends. Making friends was easy; After all I was a friend of Sandra and Leigh.

Learning my job became easier when my boss decided to change my job description and began running ideas of new designs of our products to me and I figured out a way to make them real. I loved the job.

Eight months after my arrival in Felicity and within four hours of each other, Valerie and Leigh gave birth to my daughters. With my adoption of Annie I became the father of three redheaded girls.

Life is good.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers