Sandra: My Pissing Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Fully clothed pissing in front of the Xmas tree.
1.5k words
4.35
84.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

I arrived home to find Sandra waiting for me. She was wearing a knee length, blue dress which complemented her eyes beautifully. I always thought that not enough women these days wear dresses, which is a great shame. If nothing else a dress enhances a woman's femininity making them so much more sexually attractive. Anyway, as I entered the room she greeted me with a warm smile before returning to her task of hanging decorations on the Christmas tree.

Approaching her from behind I said "Hello," in what I hoped was a suitably seductive voice as I put my arms around her waist and drew her close. Her warm body felt gorgeous as it pressed up against mine. Even through the barrier of our clothing. I could feel her wide bum cheeks pressed up against my groin causing my dick to involuntary stir inside the confines of my boxer shorts. She smelt gorgeous, her perfume intoxicating me as I bent forwards to plant a kiss on the side of her supple neck.

"Do you know what I want for Christmas?" she asked, continuing her task of decorating the tree.

"What honey?" I enquired releasing her from my grasp. She finished placing her current decoration before turning to me and looking me straight in the eyes in the special way she had, whenever she wanted something naughty.

"I want you to pee all over me," she said with a seductive smile.

"Okay, let's go to the bathroom," I eagerly agreed. By now, I had treated Sandra to several long golden showers during our baths together.

"No. I want you to pee over me here and now!"

"What? All over the carpet," I gasped.

"Yes and all over my clothes. I want you to whip out your cock and piss all over me right now"

I starred speechless at her. The idea of going to the toilet in my front room was just so radical that I didn't know what to do.

"Maybe you would like some help?" she asked before reaching down to my trouser fly with her hands. Within seconds she had extracted my dick from my underwear. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she took two steps back.

"I'm waiting," she laughed looking at the expression on my face. "You do want to give me my Christmas present, don't you?"

"But it's not Christmas," I replied reaching down to take hold of my cock with my right hand. I had already decided that I was indeed quite prepared to piss over my girlfriend just like she had requested. However, I thought I might tease her beforehand. In my bladder I was already summoning my pee ready to start spraying Sandra with my hot piss.

"I've been a good girl so I think I deserve an early present," she started to say. She then suddenly gave a scream in shock as the first of my hot golden piss erupted from the end of my dick and shot across the short distance between us and splashed over the front of her dress.

"You naughty boy!" she giggled with delight as she received my golden shower. I stood there busily pissing for all I was worth. I was unable to believe my own eyes as I witnessed my stream of pee shooting out of my dick and flowing through the air before landing on my girlfriend's body. Her dress was already darkening as it became soaked with my hot pee and I watched on with glee as I traced my flowing pee stream up and down her clothing, seeing the stain grow as I did so.

"Over my tits," she instructed reaching up to the top of her dress and drawing it away from her body to expose the gorgeous sight of her ample cleavage. I did as I was instructed, glad that I had a good supply of pee in my bladder to order to satisfy her desires. Aiming my dick upwards I traced my golden piss fountain up and over her belly until I managed to reach her exposed tits. Instantly my flowing urine stream starting to wash over the bare skin of her bosom, covering her tits with a running yellow sheen as I pissed for all I was worth. Sandra laughed with her delight as she continued to hold her dress away from her breasts, allowing me to piss inside the material like a urinal. Her outfit was now a completely sodden mess, covered with my spent pee. On the carpet was a similar damp stain where my piss had dripped off her body.

By the look on her face she was enjoying every second of my toilet, revelling in the sensation of being pissed over like a cheap whore. For my own part, I was enjoying every split second of my piss. I was about half way spent by now, my shooting golden shower still flowing strongly out of the end of my dick and crossing through the air to descend on Sandra's dress and flesh. Slowly she started to pull up the bottom of her dress, exposing more and more bare flesh of her slender legs in the process. I grinned in response and traced the impact point of my piss stream downwards towards her hands and rim of her dress. Within seconds she had exposed her white panties which were clung tightly around her thighs and the outline of her hairy pussy. My golden piss shower instantly washed across them staining them yellow as they absorbed my pee.

"That is just so nice!" she said. Her eyes were focused on the sight of my piss stream washing over her hidden muff. Golden rain was now pattering down between her legs as my piss shower ran off her panties and fell downwards to cause the piss stain on the carpet to grow even further. I was almost spent now and my flowing stream of hot pee was showing signs of diminishing. Not wanting to waste this opportunity, Sandra dropped to her knees and moved closer to me. Within seconds she was lifting my half erect member and moving it up to her mouth. I gasped in shock as she placed it inside her open mouth. She gurgled something unintelligible as she drank from my bell end. Her hands reached to my groin and slowly she started to massage my balls giving me an immediate erection. She struggled for a second to keep my dick in her mouth before she resumed her drinking and licking motion, taking the last of my piss down her throat and into her body. The effect it had on me was striking and I found myself already close to shooting my white load. Desperately I tried to hold back but it was in vain. The incredible experience of pissing over my fully clothed girlfriend in my front room before being subjected to an incredible blow job was simply too much. Barely seconds after my pee hole closed at the end of my erect dick it was opening again to shoot out my hot white cum which Sandra had no problem excepting in her open mouth.

As soon as she had finished tasting my spunk, she was on her feet yanking down her yellow, piss stained panties and revealing her matted triangle of brown pubic hairs.

"My turn," she whispered hoarsely as she yanked open the front of my shirt. Firm hands pushed me down to a kneeling position on the floor whilst she positioned her muff up to the opening of my shirt and my exposed chest. Within seconds she was treating me to a hot golden shower of her own which squirted strongly out of her muff. The sensation of having her piss wash over my skin before running down the inside of my shirt was electric. I stared at the thick golden stream of pee flowing out of her pussy lips and thinking that I had never seen anything so beautiful. I was even quite tempted to bend forwards and except her shower of piss into my mouth but having just exhausted my sexual passion, I thought it better just to relax and enjoy the show.

By the time Sandra had finished using my open shirt as a urinal, I was almost erect again. She noticed my hardening member and smiled sweetly as she lowered her body downwards against mine, allowing her hardened nipples to brush against my lips on the way. Once on the floor she turned and adopted a 'doggy' position offering up her wide bum cheeks and pussy hole to my waiting penis. I wasted no time and slid into her moist pussy and started eagerly pumping away.

We fucked away like two horny teenagers, our love making taking place on the piss stained carpet that was now completely soaked from our two separate toilets. As I came again I collapsed in an exhausted heap on the floor, warm piss squelching in the fabric of the carpet as I rolled around. Sandra was bringing herself to orgasm with two probing fingers and I watched happily on as I got to watch her masturbate. Needless to say it took us ages to clean us the mess we had made but we both agreed it had been more than worth it. What a fantastic new way to celebrate our first Christmas together.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers