Sandra: My Pissing Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
A secret toilet in the changing room leads to fucking.
2k words
4.27
69.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

We were heading back to the changing rooms which were tucked away around a corner of the hotel and out of sight of the large open swimming pool.

"We need to go back," giggled Sandra like a naughty schoolgirl. "I need another pee. It must be all that water I drunk whilst swimming."

I laughed at her comment knowing full well that she had peed many times in the pool during the course of the morning having felt the wonderful warmth of her piss in the water near me as she had relived her bladder urge.

Sandra was currently standing in a bouncing cross legged position looking so incredibly horny that I was ready for fucking her there and then. The tall palm trees swaying gently in the lightest of summer breezes was doing a great job of covering the private corridor from the worst of the blazing heat radiating down from the midday sun.

"Why don't you go in the changing room?" I offered in the way of a solution.

"That's so naughty! Do you think I dare?" she asked in a quiet voice almost as if somebody was going to hear her. That was little chance of that given the privacy of our location.

"Of course. Come on, be quick before anybody comes." I held out my hand to encourage her to follow me. She took it willingly and we ran laughing down the remainder of the path and around the corner to where the white walled changing rooms were located. The cubicles were arranged together in a long line, simple affairs nothing more than white plastered walls with long wooden slatted doors and a sloping roof running out of sight on the other side. Above us was the hotel building towering ten stories high, its balconies covered with a multicoloured selection of drying beach towels. There was nobody in sight in the hotel or in the changing rooms, all the doors being all open revealing featureless interiors barring a solitary bench running the far wall in each cubicle.

Like kids we ran into the first one and slammed the door shut behind us. Sandra was grinning from ear to ear with the excitement of what she was about to do. Already the tight fitting black material of her swimsuit was peeling away before my eyes. Her delicious tits came into my sight, her lovely nipple buds standing hard and proud with her build-up of excitement. Next, her toned stomach was revealed to my hungry gaze before the best bit slid into view; the sight of her shaved pussy. She had deliberately removed all the hair from her gorgeous pussy lips prior to coming away as a treat for me. Her little clit protruded just slightly at the top of her deep groove as if to tempt me to drop to my knees and lick and suckle it in the way that always made Sandra so desperate to accept my cock between her slender legs. However on this occasion I knew she needed to do something else so I stood back with my skin touching the cool wood of the cubicle door, watching eagerly as she moved into position to have her piss.

Sandra clambered up onto the wide bench treating me to an erotic view of her large bum cheeks. They were so fantastically formed, rounded to perfection, the sweeping curve of her body widening at her hips to give her one of the hottest bodies I had ever seen. I loved taking her from behind or in the 'doggy' position which she loved. She had once confessed to wanting to suck my cock whilst being ridden in her love hole by another man from behind. I wasn't overly mad at the idea of sharing my lover's body unless it was with another female, something we had likewise yet to try. Anyway I digress from my little tale of holiday sex.

Sandra by now had turned around and dropped into a low squat over the wooden bench, her suntanned legs spread wide in preparation for her coming golden shower. The view was off the scale in terms of orgasmic proportion. I could see everything; my lover's body on complete display. Her tits, her shaven pussy, the works! Sandra had recently had her hair styled in some hot new fashion. The result was certainly hard to describe in words, short cut and lightly highlighted with the strands on one side being slightly longer than the other. The result gave her a slight tom-boy look which in my opinion just made her look even sexier than ever. There was certainly nothing about boyish about her body, her stunning hour glass frame testament to her perfection of nature. The result of seeing such a beauty in her rawest of states had produced the usual response from my cock its tip now straining at the elastic waistline of my swim shorts, eager for release. I saw no reason to deny its craving so I immediately dropped my shorts to the floor and moved to stand directly in front of Sandra's squatting form, cock quivering in hungry anticipation of sampling her moist womanhood.

"Get out of the way," Sandra giggled. I can't hold it back much longer.

"Tough!" I said. "I'm not moving from this spot." I had every intention of having Sandra pee on me and to sample once again the hot delight of her streaming piss spraying over my cock and balls. As it was I didn't have long to wait.

I was starring into her sparkling green eyes when it happened! I was deliberately looking up, not wanting to witness the start of her golden shower as it sprayed from her incredible pussy lips. I had a terrible suspicion that I might shoot my load at the very sight of her squirting pee, it being such an incredible turn to see. I did however gasp in delight as a sudden hot and very wet sensation started to spray over the skin of my lower belly. There was one thing that could certainly be said of my current girlfriend and that was her ability to spray at least three or four feet with her squirting piss shower.

Being stood so close to her meant that her urine stream didn't have the chance to spray far before hitting me. This in turn meant that its force was incredibly strong, impacting against my flesh with an intoxicating level of force. The heat of her pee was something else, unbelievably delicious as it washed over my lower stomach. Naturally, I wanted more! The hungry look of desire on her face as she did her toilet over me was one of utter need and I knew we would be screwing like adolescent teenagers the moment she had finished her leak. In the meantime I wanted to enjoy every microsecond of our current situation as possible.

Taking a step back I gave another gasp of erotic joy as the impact point of Sandra's squirting shower dropped lower, spraying hotly over my desperately hard dick and then over my love sacks. There is simply no experience in the world that comes close to having a hot looking woman taking a piss over your cock and feeling the unbelievable hot wetness running over your foreskin and down your shaft before running through the forest of hairs that cover your balls.

I was ready for taking her there and then regardless of the fact she was still in full flow. By now my eyes had dropped down to take in the sight of her pissing pussy. Her pee hole was wide open, an incredible flow of hot clear urine squirting strongly from her muff and spraying in my direction. There was already a large puddle around my feet, Sandra's urine running down my legs as it flowed away from the impact point which was wavering over the area of my groin. I couldn't recall a time when the nipples on her firm breasts had looked as hard as they were now and I knew she was massively turned on by the thrill of her naughty toilet. We had only been on holiday a day but I knew this was going to by a vacation of a lifetime if the first day was anything to go by.

The hot shower of Sandra's piss continued to cover me with its glorious warmth. Taking a step closer again I marvelled at the heat her urine carried with it as it splashed and played over my skin. I couldn't resist any longer. Slowly I sank to my knees allowing her piss shower which was now beginning to reduce in power, to wash further up my body. My chest was subjected to her hot pee spray before her piss was washing over the base of my neck. A second later and she was pissing directly into my mouth.

My hand was around my cock, tugging away as her hot nectar flowed over my tongue. Being mainly pool water there was little taste but the mind blowing heat of her piss was out of this world. She gave a little groan of her own, one finger flicking over her clit as she sought lower, moving into the remaining stream of pee flowing from her open piss hole. Another groan this time more primeval as her finger probed into her love well which must have been so incredibly wet by this stage. Her remaining piss sprayed off in a multitude of different directions at her ministrations of delight. Finally she treated me to one last squirt of her pee and she was done.

My cock was inside her body with seconds of her finishing her leak. Desperately we fought for union, our bodies intertwining as her warm legs wrapped around my lower back as the solid strength of my erection penetrated her pussy crack and slipped home into position. I started to ride her, our mutual need shattering our minds as we both raced to orgasm. Her love hole was incredibly wet, my cock slipping up and down with zero resistance, the tight grip of her pussy tunnel wrapped deliciously around my shaft. Her firm tits were bouncing in rhythm to the thrusts of pleasure I was delivering to her supple body. Her mouth was on mine, our tongues intertwined and she tasted her own piss on my lips.

Finally it was too much. Racking convulsions rippled through Sandra's body as I brought her to the edge of paradise my own response to her climax exploding inside me. We broke contact with our mouths, now desperate for air, our passions dying as our hormonal urges were swept away by the release of our pleasure.

After we had untangles ourselves from our lovemaking stance, I treated Sandra by allowing her to hold my cock whilst I took a piss off my own all over the changing cubicle walls. She had a big smile on her face as she played my squirting stream over the white walls creating familiar telltale stains which would easily be recognisable to anybody who saw them. Needless to say, as soon as I had finished my slash, we dashed outside and availed ourselves to a nearby hose pipe and washed down the cubicle making it clean for whoever came to use it next. Would whoever it was have any idea as to how much joy it had given us with its little slice of privacy for our secret toilets? If nothing else it was a miracle that nobody else had come along and heard us in the act of fucking. I suppose this was due to the early time. We had a scuba diving lesson that afternoon and that was the reason why we had gone to change early. Back in our room we fucked again and we ended up having to miss lunch.

The diving class turned out to be great fun especially when Sandra treated me to an underwater display of her swimsuit crotch pulled to one side whilst she had a piss directly into the sea water.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers