Sandra Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching their sister ride me seemed to inspire Mike and Brian and they were hard again by the time we finished. They moved back to Sandra but this time they lifted her between them and took her indoors. Carol and I followed soon thereafter and we watched as they reversed roles, Brian getting a combined blowjob / hand-job and Mike pounding away at Sandra's cunt until they were both satisfied again.

Unfortunately two orgasms was my limit for the afternoon and, although I got erect again, my second time at screwing Carol ended with only a slight dribble. But I did stay erect long enough to give her an orgasm, especially when I used my fingers to stimulate her clit.

All in all it was a fantastic afternoon, all the more fun for not having been planned (at least by Sandra and me - we never did find out whether the seduction was planned by Carol, Mike and Brian or just 'happened').

12