Sandra the Babysitter

Story Info
Babysitting has its perks.
1.8k words
3.94
203.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 year old Sandra was in her first year of College and was enjoying every moment of it. Life had been different since she stepped out into the world and she had met a lot of interesting people through her lectures at College and for the first time, guys were starting to notice her. Sandra was rather short for her age, about 5'3 or so, with long brown/auburn hair and blue eyes. She had lovely legs, a firm ass and size 32D breasts. At high school she hadn't been interested in boys at all but now that she was at College she was enjoying the attention.

As a way to get a bit of extra money, Sandra babysat for various families on her nights off. One family in particular paid very well for a night of babysitting, so she tended to put them ahead of other families. Plus the kids were a breeze, in bed by 8 and she could help herself to anything in the kitchen as well as hook up to their internet.

It was a Friday night and Sandra was babysitting for this family. The kids were in bed and it was getting late. Lana and Deane had gone out for a night in town and promised it wouldn't be a late night, but it was after midnight by the time they got home. They were both rather drunk and didn't want to stop drinking, so continued once they got home. Lana was a really nice woman, she was about 36, tall, long legs, short brown/reddish hair and deep green eyes, with breasts that rivalled Sandra's. Deane was about the same age as Lana, had brood shoulders, was rather firm in body build, short brown hair and dark eyes. You could tell that he had muscles under his clothes. So after they got home, Lana and Sandra were chatting as Deane was called out on a work phone call. He often worked in bars/pubs and so late night phone calls were the norm for Deane. Lana was sitting next to Sandra on the large couch, drinking her wine and laughing at whatever Sandra was saying to her. Deane was standing on the veranda taking the phone call. The more Lana drank, the more she talked and the later it got...and Sandra got tired. She was trying to pay attention to what Lana was saying but it was getting rather difficult.

Sandra hadn't noticed it, but Lana had slowly been drawing herself closer to Sandra, so that she was sitting practically right next to her. Sandra was leaning back on the pillows on the couch, getting rather comfy when Deane walked into the room..."Sandra, it's getting late. You might as well stay overnight and drive home in the morning. The guest room is there for you." He said with a smile. He grabbed himself a bear and sat at the table checking emails on his laptop. Sandra didn't even have time to argue...as both Lana and Deane were difficult to debate with once they had their minds made up.

So Sandra settled into the couch and continued talking to Lana. Lana was still incredibly close and had reached out and was playing with Sandra's hair, laughing and giggling...if Sandra had been out on the town, she would have thought this person was flirting with her. She thought nothing of it, seeing as Lana was married and her husband was sitting right there.

As the conversation continued, Lana slowly unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blue silk shirt so that on the right angle, you could see her voluptuous breasts. And she made sure that she sat on the right angle so that Sandra had a good view. Sandra had never been attracted to girls before but she couldn't help but see what was on show for her...and although she herself had wonderful breasts, she wondering what it would be like to suck on Lana's nipples.

It was still getting late and Lana had offered Sandra a glass of wine, she said it would help keep her awake so that they could keep talking and it seemed to be doing the trick. Eventually Lana and Sandra were sitting so close to each other that you would have thought they were high school besties. Lana's skirt had ridden up so that it was about mid thigh, her blouse buttons were still undone and her hair was hanging around her face. She looked absolutely beautiful. With one hand clasping at her wine glass, the other was slowly tracing up and down the bare leg of Sandra who had a mini skirt on. Every now and then, her hand would inch higher and higher. Deane was still at the table on his laptop. Lana was moving around a lot and with every move, she would inch her skirt higher or open her blouse more, as they were both laughing, Sandra opened her eyes and looked over at Lana, who had one hand now on her own thigh inching closer to her catch while the other was teasing her nipples through her shirt...they were so hard you could see them. Which definatley didn't help Sandra considering she had been imagining sucking them earlier.

Lana noticed Sandra watching her and a smiled came across her face as she continued to tweak her nipples. She unbuttoned another button, which just so happened to be right where her breasts were, and as her blouse opened up more, Deane came into the room and sat next to Lana...as he noticed how hot his wife was looking, he started nuzzling her neck and had his hand in her crotch. Sandra felt rather uncomfortable and was about to excuse herself to the guest room, where surely she could realise some of this sexual tension, when Deane looked up with a smile on his face. He left the room, apparently for another beer.

While he was gone, Lana moved closer to Sandra, moving her skirt higher and higher as she moved till eventually you could see her shaved pussy peaking out from the black g string she wore...one hand was rubbing her pussy as she leaned into Sandra and kissed her hard. Sandra pulled away quickly but was drawn back in by Lana, who was now exploring the 18 year olds body with her hands.

Lana leaned back and unbuttoned the remainder of her blouse buttons and released her voluptuious breasts to Sandra who stared in amazement. She had only really seen her own breasts before, never those of another woman. With one hand Lana was tweaking her nipple and held out her other for Sandra to come closer...with her hand she guided Sandra to her breasts and moaned as Sandra took one of her rock hard nipples into her mouth, twirling it around. Lana leaned back into the couch as Sandra leaned into her, ravaging her breasts without the guidance of Lana as she opened her eyes and seen Deane standing in the door way with his mouth opened wide. Lana winked at Deane and shooed him away as she pulled Sandra in for a kiss. "Guest room?" Lana said to a shocked Sandra..."What about Deane? What will he..." Sandra began to ask but was cut off by Lana "Oh don't you worry about him, he is probably passed out in bed" as she lead the way to the quest room.

Once there, Lana took control. She pushed Lana back onto the king size bed as she worked her way up her legs and to her mini skirt, pushing it up till she was face to face with the glistening pussy lips of the beautiful 18 year old. She unbuttoned the mini skirt and pulled that and the underwear down Sandra's legs, then straddled her...now working on Sandra's upper body. As she pushed up her tight t shirt, she found the orbs that were Sandra's breasts. Amazing. She continued pushing Sandra's top up and over her head, then stood and removed her own skirt and blouse, but left her g string on.

Excitement grew in Lana as she jumped back on the bed about to release Sandra's beautiful orbs...unclasping her bra they fell free and Lana went straight for them, taking each other her mouth, tweaking the nipple she was not sucking and alternating between the two...groans of pleasure escaped the mouth of Sandra as Lana made her way down Sandra's beautiful 18 year old body until she was once again looking at those glistening young pussy lips.

As she slowly began by inserting one finger and then another, she looked up and could see the pleasure building on the face of Sandra as she took her clit into her mouth, slightly nibbling while continuing to pump her fingers in and out of the young pussy. Enjoying every minute of it, Lana brought Sandra to climax and smiled as the young girl came all over her face...she made her way back up to Sandra's breast, kissing them and teasing her again, with a big smile on her face. Sandra opened her eyes and was about to speak when Lana stopped her, "Do you want to try something?" All Sandra could do was nod her head as her body was coming down from its high...Lana took off from the room, running out in nothing but her g string.

She soon came back in with something in her hand...Sandra looked at it wondering WTF!! "It's a strap on! I brought it, hoping to use it one day, but I've never had the chance. I was wondering if you, you know, would you do me the honour of letting me fuck you with the strap on?" Sandra's response was a nod of the head, with a big smile and said "Only if I can use it on you after."

Lana took only a second or two to get the strap-on in place and strapped onto herself as Sandra watched her in anticipation.

Lana stood at the end of her bed looking down at her strap-on cock with pride..."You ready?" And with that, she jumped on the bed.

As Lana made her way between the legs of Sandra, she enjoyed the display in front of her. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought she would have their babysitter in this position.

As she got into position, she found the opening and slowly pushed...she could tell Sandra was tight as it was slow going, but apparently, according to Deane, the tighter, the better.

The slow pumping eventually turned into full length thrusts as Sandra was pulling her closer with every stroke...and the Lana pulled out...she motioned for Sandra to move, as Lana took her place laying on her back, she held the strap-on still as Sandra straddled Lana and lowered herself onto the cock, with groans and moans escaping her lips, Lana watched Sandra ride her...and ride her hard, like she loved to ride her husband. She also used the change of position to explore Sandra's perky young body, cupping and grabbing Sandra's orbs as Sandra rode her, tweaking her nipples and making her squirm.

Screams of pleasure were coming from Sandra as she continued to ride, "I'm gon' gonna cummm!" she screamed seconds before the body controlling shudders took over.