Sandra the Gangsta Girl

Story Info
Home girl gets taken by homeboys.
1.8k words
4.1
182.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,654 Followers

Sandra grew up in the tough streets of East Los Angeles. Her family had been gang members since the 50s. She loved the baggy kakis, long baggy shirts, the bandanas, the big hair and the makeup the home girls wore. Most girls respected her because she loved to fight; she was not very big but what she lacked in size she made up with heart. Everyone thought Sandra was fat because most of her family was big boned and thick. The men were short and stocky and the women had thick bodies, thick hips and big tits. Yes, Rita had wide hips and firm legs. Under all the baggy clothes she had huge 30dd, and a nice round ass, and was very curvaceous. Because of her dress, most people thought she looked like boy or she was fat. That was the whole purpose of her clothes; to deceive people. Sandra did not have any time for the frilly things in life or much time for her feminine side. She looked tough, acted tough, and was tough.

Late one night she was out with her homegirls. They were having a good time laughing, partying and hanging out. Drugs were being passed around as well as alcohol. It was a typical weekend for the girls. Sandra was proud of her homegirls. Not only were they the toughest girls she knew but most were the prettiest as well. They could walk into any party and have any guy they wanted. The party did not really start until these crazy girls walked in. As if on cue, they heard the sirens and everybody knew the cops were here to break up the party. Some people ran, some walked, and some waited until the cops told them to leave. Sandra was always one of the people the cops asked to leave. This night the cops held Sandra for questioning before they let her go. All her friends were gone by the time she was released.

Sandra was walking home alone when a car pulled up next to her. "Hey Guerita, need a ride," asked the passenger. (They called her that because of her light skin and green eyes). She was about to cuss them out when she show it was some of her dad's old homeboys. They been over to the house a few times and some were locked up with her dad. These were her homies too. Being tired and with home along ways away she accepted. She got in the back seat with two of the guys and they drove off.

"How's your dad Guerita?" asked Casper.

"He's ok. He got's five more before he gets out," she replied.

"Yea that sucks," replied Gallo.

"Yea, I saw him before I got out. He was doing pretty good, but dam he just kept talking about how much he missed pussy," said Negro.

They all laughed.

"Bet him and Manuela are best friends," said Little Blue.

(Manuela means hand in their slang. It is also a woman's name in Spanish. It's used instead of saying masturbated.) More laughing came from the car.

"At least he has an excuse puto. You haven't had pussy since pussy had you dumbass," laughed Casper.

"Shit, I had pussy last night. I tore that shit up. She was like papi no stop it hurts," answered Little Blue.

"Dam liar," his friends all yelled.

"What about you guys? Bet your balls are so big and blue we can play dodge ball with them," he answered.

"Fuck, all the girls love my big dick," said Negro.

"Dam bitches, be lining up for this papi. They can't get enough of little Casper," said Casper.

"All them hoes be sucking my cock Little Blue. Ask your mama, if you don't believe," said Gallo.

Again the car was filled with laughter.

"Dam can't a woman get any respect from you old dudes," said Sandra.

"Talking all big like you'll are some kinda players. Shit. Bet ya game is all weak," she smirked.

"Dam girl, you aint got to be all mean and shit. We just fucking around. You know," said Gallo.

"Besides, don't make this old dude show you a thing or two," said Negro.

"No thanks, I didn't bring my microscope," said Sandra.

Everybody laughed. Sandra just gave a little smile.

"Oh well no. No bitch is gonna disrespect me. I don't give a fuck that she's Puppet's little girl," said Negro.

"Do something about it Bitch," replied Sandra.

In typical Negro styled he put his knees on the seat faced Sandra and started to unzip his pants. His friends had seen him do this hundred times. Every time his manhood is threatened he takes out his cock. Negro wants the world to know that his 10 inch cock is for real. That started a wrestling match in the back seat with Sandra. Everybody was laughing except her. In few minutes Sandra was on her back being straddled by Negro. Her head rested on Gallos lap who was laughing like a mad man. Negro only wanted to scare her and regain his masculinity.

"Dam Guerita has some big fucking tits," said Negro.

Gallo stopped laughing and looked. Negros thick cock was between Sandra's huge tits. Her white t-shirt was tight on her tits and his black cock separated them both. Even with Negro's dick in the way Gallo appreciated the awesome view. He saw two huge white mounts beneath that shirt. Everyone was quiet. Negro started something that he didn't mean to and he loved where it was heading.

Negro's cock started to get harder and longer. Gallo grabbed Sandra's arm as Negro moved down between her legs. Sandra kept fighting but the two men were stronger and they soon had her shirt off. Sandra's bra had a hard time containing her big tits and with an easy flick from Gallo the bra snapped off. Gallo pulled Sandra's arm behind her back giving everyone a good view of her tits as he helped her arch her back. Casper pulled the car over and soon he, Little Blue and Negro were feeling up Sandra's firm round perky 30dds.

"Let me go you fuckin bastards. I'm gonna kick your ass if you don't stop," she screamed at them. Gallo rolled onto his back with her on top.

"Aw Guerita don't be mean. We're all friends here we share. Don't you want to share your big tetas with us?" he laughed. T

he three other men took hold of her legs and helped Sandra out of her baggy pants. All she had left was a tiny little white thong that almost glowed against her dark skin.

"Fuck off. Leave me alone," she continued.

Little Blue grabbed on leg and Casper grabbed the other one. Negro got between her legs and ripped her panties off. He put his huge cock head right at her tiny little smooth bald pink pussy.

"Stop it. Get off me," screamed Sandra.

"You're not gonna need a microscope to feel this you little bitch," said Negro and he drove his cock into Sandra's tight pussy. Sandra scream as she felt the massive cock penetrating her tiny pussy. She was no virgin, but she never had a real cock in her before tonight. The men held her tight as they yelled their success.

"God she had a fuckin tight pussy. Oh yes it so fuckin good," said Negro.

Every time Negro shoved his huge cock into Sandra's small pussy she scream. Negro started to fuck her deep and hard. Sandra's strength was giving out. No matter what she did, she could not stop these four men from violating her body.

When the men felt Sandra give in, they let her go. Negro was on top of her fucking her silly as they all undressed. Negro gave one final grunt as he pulled out. He straddled Sandra again putting his cock back between her enormous tits and exploded into her face. Sandra's tits and face were covered in Negro's cum. He got off her laughing and breathing hard. Gallo grabbed Sandra's arm and rolled her onto her stomach.

"Dam this little girl has a fuckin slamming body. Check out this nice round ass," he said as he ran his cock up and down her ass.

He position his cock right as her asshole and grabbed her hips. Shoving his cock deep, Gallo grunted loud. Sandra arched her back and screamed a low guttural scream of pain.

"Fuck I never had an ass this good and so tight," moaned Gallo as he finished shoving the last inches into Sandra ass.

Sandra was clawing at the back seat as Gallo pounded her tiny ass with his huge cock; harder and faster with every push. The two men left just kept pawing at her tits as they waited their turn. Gallo kept pound her ass, fucking her deep and hard. Within minutes he tighten up and shot his load deep into her ass.

Casper moved in behind her after Gallo left. He pushed her knees up and grabbed her hips. Casper shoved his cock into Sandra's sore pussy. Fucking her doggy style Casper groped her ass. He grabbed it, spread it, kneaded it, and spanked Sandra's ass the whole time he was fucking her. Casper would moved back so he could see his cock go into her pussy then spanked her calling her a little cock slut. Sandra's face was on the seat and her ass up in the air. All she did was moan and grunt. She had no more fight in her. She left Casper abusing her tiny ass and smacking her round firm ass. When Casper tighten up she knew he was about to come. Casper pulled out of her pussy and shoved his cock deep into her ass before he came. He pulled on her hips onto his cock as he groaned and filled Sandra full of cum.

Sandra could not take any more. Little Blue turned Sandra onto her back then straddled her. He put his cock between her firm melons and started to tity fuck Sandra. Grabbing each tit in one hand Little Blue pushed them together on his cock. He was fucking her tits like the other's did to her ass and pussy. Little Blue pulled them and massaged her tits hard. Then he grabbed her head and shoved his cock deep into her mouth making her gag.

"Cum on suck it you little slut," said Little Blue.

"Cum on you know you love sucking cocks," he continued.

For a split second Sandra felt like biting down hard on it, but her strength and her will was all gone. She gave in. Sandra sucked Little Blue's cock in tiny short motions. He kept shoving it deeper and harder as he fucked her face hard. Sandra felt the bulbous mushroom head hit the back of their throat every time he shoved it in. He grabbed her head hard and pushed his cock deep into her mouth before he started cumming down her throat. She had to swallow and could barely breath. Finally, he let her go. He was sitting next to her in the back seat breathing hard with a huge smile.

Sandra looked out the window when Casper called her.

"Cum on Guerita go clean up the night's not over," he said.

The men laughed and Sandra's heart sank.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,654 Followers