Sandra's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely wife finds her own fun.
2.5k words
4.36
43.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Sandra was sitting in the kitchen of her two-story mansion, wondering how she had been so forgotten. The twins, Theresa & Terrance were both away at college, living their own lives. They came home almost every holiday but except for the occasional call, she never heard from them unless they needed money. Sipping on another cup of coffee that she didn’t want or need, she pondered on what her life had become. Sam, her husband, was away at yet another damn meeting out of state. It was getting to where he was staying away as much as the kids. She suspected a mistress, but couldn’t prove it, just a gut feeling. She only knew for sure that he did not want her anymore.

She slowly walked up the stairs to get dressed, looking at her naked body in the full-length mirror; she thought she still looked good. At 42 she was very trim with full breasts, that didn’t sag very much and a nice shapely butt that was still firm. She worked hard on her body, for all the good it done her, no one ever seen her naked. She ran her hands over her nakedness, fondling her breasts, gently tweaking her hardening nipples. It had been so long since they had been caressed, that were instantly hard with desire.

Her hands trembling slightly, wandered slowly down across her firm belly, as she felt herself starting to get moist. Her finger rubbed passed her clit, which was instantly swollen, with a need she had not gotten to release for such a long time. With one hand on her breasts and the other rubbing her clit, she closed her eyes in unfulfilled desire. OOH she had forgotten how good that felt so shaking slightly she set down on the bed, still touching herself, unwilling to stop. Lying back, she remembered how good it used to be with Sam.

He used to do this when he made love to her, gently licking her nipples as he rubbed her clit. She moaned at the thought of it, dipping her fingers into her wetness, pumping them in and out of her. She was so wet that she was starting to tingle way up inside. Then he would start licking her clit hard as she wrapped her legs around his head.

She was moaning loudly, still frigging herself while she remembered how wonderful it felt. He would tell her how good her pussy tasted and how wet she was. As she pumped his face, she could feel the pleasure mounting.

“Oh God please don’t stop”, she cried out loud so caught up in her fantasy.

She was writhing on the bed while she rubbed her clit harder while fondling her breasts harder. Pumping her ass in to the air, she could feel herself going over the edge.

“ Oh yes baby, fingerfuck me harder”, she panted. “YES YES BABY JUST LIKE THAT, OHHHH YES THAT FEELS SO GOOD, I’m cummmmming”, she cried with wild abandonment. “MMMM, OOOOOhhhhhhh, faster baby, Yesssssssssssssss,” she sobbed as she came. She lay on the bed enjoying her afterglow as her breathing was starting to slow down. She needed that so bad and she had cum so good she was still shaking. Drifting off to sleep, she wished that a man had been doing that. After sleeping a few hours she woke refreshed, as she had not been in a long time.

After showering, she got dressed and almost skipped down the stairs. The phone started ringing as though it had seen her come down.

“Hello”, she said, hoping it was one of her family.

“Hi Sandy”, it was her friend Lisa, “hey I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at Neiman’s for dinner”?

“Since it’s always just us girls”, she complained, “ I thought, Why cook”?

Sandra thought about it for a minute, Her friend Lisa was a wild one but she was a good friend.

She did not hide the fact that she cheated on her husband, he was often away also. She kept saying;

“A women’s got needs too and you can just bet our loving husbands are getting their tickets punched somewhere and it’s not at home”!

It did sound fun; she needed to get out,

“Okay Lisa, How about 7:30? Sandra asked.

“That sounds great, wear something sexy”, Lisa said, “ Someone needs to enjoy that body of yours”.

Sandra was chuckling as she hung up the phone.

Lisa had long dark curly hair and was a little chunky but she was really cute and a lot of fun so she never had to look to far for someone to amuse her. She kept telling Sandra,

“ If I had a body that looked like yours, I never get any sleep”.

Sandra was pretty excited about her dinner date, even if it was just Lisa. It had been to long since she had gotten to be around people. She decided she would pamper herself, so she called and got an appointment to get her hair and nails done. Maybe a new dress was just what she needed to complete her new look. She got to the restaurant a little early so she went into the bar to wait for Lisa and their table.

A very nice looking man was sitting at the bar and he smiled at her when she sat down. She smiled back and ordered a drink while she waited. He came over to where she was sitting and said,

“Do you mind if I sit here”?

She smiled at him and they began to chat, she told him that she was waiting for her friend to come so they could have dinner. He told her it was his loss, while she blushed like a schoolgirl.

“Get a hold of yourself, he’s just being polite”, she told herself.

The waiter came up to tell her that her table was ready and could she follow him so she told the man good-bye. He stuck his hand out and said,

“It’s been great talking to you, and my name is Tom.

She smiled as she shook his hand and said, “My name is Sandra”.

When she got to the table, Tom was also being seated so they waved and smiled. She ordered another drink while she waited for Lisa. She didn’t normally drink that much but it was a special occasion and Lisa would take care of her.

Sandra was almost finished with her drink and had ordered another when her phone rang. She got it out of her purse finally, starting to giggle a little because of the drinks she had already had. It was Lisa,

“ Sandy, I can’t make it, I, uh found someone to amuse me!"

Sandra could hear a deep voice in the background, Lisa was laughing at whatever the guy had said.

“We’ll do it another time okay”? Said Lisa.

Sandra was disappointed but decided since she was all dolled up and already there she go ahead and have dinner alone.

“Did your friend call off your date”?

Sandra looked up and saw Tom standing there smiling.

“Yes she did”, said Sandra smiling.

She was really beginning to feel those drinks,

“So I guess it’s just me”.

“If you don’t mind I’ll move over here, since I hate to eat alone and neither us of will have to be alone”? Tom said.

Sandra looked up at him warily so he said,

“ If I jump on your bones, you can have me killed”.

Both of them laughing, he set down with her. They ordered dinner while they talked; something seemed to click with them. It was like they were old friends instead of strangers.

So they talked into the night and drank some more. Sandra was getting quite tipsy so she was thinking about what she had done earlier. Seeing Tom in a totally different new light, after having so much to drink, she told him about it.

“You know what I done this morning”, she giggled.

“No, what did you do this morning”? Said Tom, smiling back at her.

“I was lonely this morning so I went upstairs and played with myself”? Sandra said, quite proud of herself.

“Did it feel good’? Tom said, “How did you do it?”

Sandra leaned forward, “I went to my room, look at myself naked in a mirror. Then I started caressing my breasts, rubbing my nipples, I love that! Then, I slowly rubbed my belly, and then I touched my clit and rubbed it. It felt so gooood, then I laid down on my bed, stuck my fingers up inside myself and pumped them in and out”.

Tom was feeling his cock getting harder and harder as he imagined her doing it. Any harder and he could cut with it.

“Then what did you do”? Said Tom, a little breathlessly.

“Then while I was pumping my fingers in and out of my wet pussy, I started rubbing my clit again until I started to cum”.

“Did you cum good baby”? Tom said signaling for the check.

“Yes, it was so wonderful, I didn’t think I would ever stop cumming”, Sandra said, getting excited just thinking about it.

“Baby, you’ve had a lot to drink, why don’t you get in my car and I’ll take you home”? Tom said.

Sandra knew he was right so she got into his car before they took off Tom reached over and kissed her hard and long. Sandra was on fire after a kiss like that, so she kissed him back. As they drove off, Tom asked if she would mind if they dropped by his hotel for something, she said not at all. Going up to his room, she felt a few guilt pains but she needed to be held so badly by a man. They got into his room,

Tom asked, “would you like a quick drink while we are here?”

Sandra said, “ that would be great, you have a great view of the city from up here”.

Tom came up behind her with her drink, slowly turned her around and stared deeply into her eyes.

“ You are so beautiful, I am so lucky you’re up here with me”, said Tom.

Sandra stunned into silence by the fact that someone, that didn’t have to but wanted to, was talking to her like that. He leaned over slightly to kiss her deeply and to hold her tight, while his hands were caressing her body. Their tongues shyly at first, then boldly mingling together with the need to love each other completely and intimately. When the kiss was over, they were both breathless as they stared into each other’s eyes with a silent mutual agreement.

He started kissing and licking her earlobes, first one then the other, very slowly, very erotically. Her breathing quickened at the sensual touch that he had. He went back and feasted on her lips until she was softly moaning. Kissing and licking his way around to her neck in quick little butterfly kisses, he started moving down her neck.

When he came to her blouse, he unbuttoned it slowly, kissing where the material had been, then went to the next button. When he finished unbuttoning her blouse, he opened it and gasped at the beautiful sight ahead of him. While Sandra’s breathing quickened, Tom licked and kissed around her beautiful breasts while her nipples hardened in excitement, she was getting so wet. She needed a man so bad, and this one wanted her.

He kissed his way down her belly, using little butterfly kisses; she was moaning and squirming in anticipation. Barely, able to hold still to see what else he had in store for her. When he got to her belly button, he licked it inside and out; she was murmuring unintelligible love words. As he looked at her, their eyes met and he knew she had never been this far before. He could not imagine why no one before him had taken the time to make love to such a beautiful and sensual women.

He had rarely seen such innocent lust before and was excited more by it. He kissed her eagerly and deeply with anticipation of what was to come. He grasped her firmly around her trim waist and lifted her to the top of the dining room table. She grasped his throbbing hard member and gasped at the size of it. He took her hand off and laid it on her breast, shaking his head no as he knelt down to drink in her sweetness.

He started at her toes, licking and sucking one then the other. With little butterfly kisses he made his way up to her thighs, while she moaned and thrashed around on the table, pleading for release. He smiled as he flicked his tongue on and around her clit.

“Oooohhhh yes baby just like that”, Sandra cried. “You are so gooood at that, baby”.

She was trembling in sexual arousal, like she had never before. Seeing a drop of lust escaping, he licked it with the tip of his tongue, determined to lose none. As he licked and nibbled on her love button, she began to grind her swollen hot pussy into Tom’s face. He held and caressed her ass with both hands as he shoved his tongue into all her most special spots. Hard and fast at first, then slow and easy, again and again until she thought she would lose her mind with sexual lust.

She protested as he stopped until he spread her legs almost gently.

Tom wanted to rip open her legs and fuck her as hard as he could. With the size of his cock he could hurt her so he held back until she was ready for him. As she looked at his huge erection, not sure at first if she could take all of it. He raised her up so their lips could meet, he entered her slowly at first so she could enjoy it as much as he was.

“ Yes baby, fuck me, ooohhh,” Sandra began to whimper. “Your cock is sooo big, it completely fills me”.

Then he started to pump his cock in and out, hard and fast three times, then slow and easy two times. He was slowly filling her inner being with his hard cock. Sandra was like a women possessed, with the want of his cock inside her. She began whimpering and begging him,

“Please Please give it all to me baby”, she cried. “Give it all to me, my cunt is so hot”.

He had lost all control now; he fucked her with everything he had. God, she felt so good, he could not hold back any longer.

“ Baby, you are so good, I LOVE Fucking you “, Tom cried out.

As they started to cum, he kissed her so hard and so deep, as they both thrashed around moaning in each other’s mouth. Tom did not think he had ever shot so much cum into one woman before, and Sandra didn’t think she was ever going to stop cumming. Her cum came in waves, every time he would shove it in her she would cum. NEVER, EVER, had she cum like that before. As their orgasms started to subside, their bodies melted together as though they never wanted it to end.

He picked her up and they fell back on the bed, exhausted, spent and totally satisfied. As they drifted off to sleep they both knew, this was far from over

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers