Sandra's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Sandra's inner beast is awakened.
6.9k words
4.27
105.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with an introduction and a game of poker. My boss (Jane) asked if I wanted to come over to her house to play some poker with her husband and some of their other friends. I agreed, but let her know I did not know too much about poker. Jane said not to worry about it, her husband would take it easy on them and teach her how to play.

Let me tell you about myself first of all. My name is Sandra, I am 21 years old, blonde, 5'1" tall and weigh about 110 lbs. I have bright blue eyes and, ass long, blonde hair with a few brown highlights. I consider myself to be pretty attractive. I have a 36C breast size, and am very well known for my butt. I enjoy showing skin as I like the attention I receive from men when they undress me with their eyes. I have only had sex with one guy in my entire life, and was well aware of the enjoyment of it. I just found it more interesting to lead guys on, and have them answer to my every desire without putting out for it. I am known for being tough, and actually find MOST men to be quite weak. I have beat up one of my boyfriends bad enough to have him call the police and have me arrested. I know you are laughing; I am so small how could I beat up a man? I am a second degree black belt in Judo, and will not put up with a man trying to take something (me) that does not belong to him. I have actually begun to find men kind of boring because I have not yet met a man who could tell me to shut up, and get away with it.

My boss is in her mid-thirties, and not too bad looking herself (No I am not into women and this is not going to be some lesbian story). Jane is about 5'7" tall blonde hair, blue eyes, and probably weighs about 160 lbs. not fat at all but well proportioned. I find her to be a blast, and I like to hang out with her, so I was actually kind of excited to be invited over to her house.

On Friday night I arrived at Jane's house at the time I was told, and discovered I was the first one there. I knocked on the door and was pleasantly surprised by what (or who) answered the door. "Hello, come on in, you must be Sandra?" said this thick voice from a very attractive guy.

"Um, yeah, sorry, my name is Sandra, and you must be Scott?" Laughing he said yes, and stood out of the way so I could come in.

OH MY GOD, is all I could think in my head. This guy (Jane's husband) is fucking hot. I could feel his eyes watch my cute little butt as I walked in. He was probably about 35 yrs old, 6'-6'2", blonde/brown hair, very thick (athletically) probably around 235-240 lbs. Just a big, gentle looking man, who made me excited on sight. He had on a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt, looking like he had just got done working out, with a slight bit of sweat around the neckline. I was getting butterflies knowing that he was watching me walk in. I could actually feel the lips of my pussy swell, and the moisture begins to flow. Why the hell do all of the men who look like this guy always have to be taken? I would jump this guy in a moments notice, and give him something I have only given one man before. I started thinking about how he could just physically man handle me, and make me do whatever he wanted, hell I would do whatever he wanted without him having to touch me. I laughed to myself, as I thought about this.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No!" I answered. Nothing wrong at all you big stud, besides the fact I could go finger myself in the bathroom thinking about you. I thought as I continued in to the kitchen.

Jane was standing at the counter setting out some booze, and snack foods when I walked around the corner. "Hi Sandra, wow! You look hot tonight." Jane said, looking me over.

I was wearing some low hip tight ass jeans, with a navel shirt and the smallest bra I could find. It pushed my large firm breasts together well, and showed plenty of cleavage at the top, as well as plenty of skin below.

After about an hour or so the rest of the guests began to show up at Jane's house. As Jane and Scott mingled and talked with the rest of the guests I continued to eye Scott. His legs were clearly defined muscle packed into his sweats, and his butt was tight and very powerful looking. I could feel my juices seeping into my panties as I continued to undress this monster of a man. I know the thoughts were wrong, how could I even be looking at this man like this when his wife was my boss, and she was standing five feet in front of me? I didn't care I was so horny for this man, that the taboo of it just did not matter anymore.

Scott came and sat down at the table beside me as he started to separate the poker chips.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked with a wink.

OH MY GOD! He just winked at me; my stomach turned. I can't believe this, is he flirting with me right in front of his wife?

"UM, no I guess not hehehehe!" Oh my god I just giggled like a little high school girl, I thought to myself, what a fucking idiot I am.

"Good, I will sit by the hot girl then." He said, as he sat down.

Fuck! My juices just soaked my panties. He is flirting with me. I just want to crawl under the table and pull his cock out right now.

"Excuse me. I need to use the restroom." I got up from the table and let myself into the restroom.

My panties were so wet, and my cheeks were red like I just got done running a mile. I had to take care of some of this pressure. I began rubbing myself right though my jeans thinking of his words as he sat down at the table.

"Good I will sit by the hot girl then!" are you fucking kidding me?

MMMM my pussy was so swollen I could feel my dampness starting to soak through my jeans, so I quickly pulled them down to my ankles. I pulled my thong down and slowly started to circle my clit with my fingers thinking about what had just transpired. UMMMM! My pussy was so hot, I slowly sank one, then two fingers into my wet little hole and frigged my pussy as fast as I could. OH GOD!! It feels so good, I imagined him coming up behind me and sinking his hard cock right into my tight little pussy, as I came all over my fingers. I slowly composed myself, washed my hands, and headed back out of the bathroom.

When I opened the door Scott was standing right in front of it.

"OH! You scared me!" I screeched.

"Sorry, but I was coming to see if you were alright, you had been in there so long." He said with a smirk.

"Yes I'm fine, just freshening up!" I replied, and hurried back to the kitchen as he entered the bathroom.

OH MY GOD! I thought. I wonder if he is going to be able to smell me in there. I wonder if he heard me in there. How long was he standing there? MY find filled with incriminating questions as I sat back down at the table.

After a few minutes Scott returned to the table and we were to play poker. I had no real idea how to play, and to be quite frankly honest with Scott sitting right beside me, it was hard to concentrate on what I was doing anyway. After about eight hands Scott's leg moved over and touched mine. The butterflies started all over again in my groin, my pussy moistened, and my stomach turned. Scott was touching me.

For the rest of the night I began thinking of my plan of how to get this stud between my legs to scratch my itch. I derived a plan to seduce him, without his wife finding out. Every time I got a hand of cards I reached over and whispered in Scott's ear, like I was asking him what to do. He played along, he would whisper back rather I should fold or bet. Before long I was actually beginning to win some hands, as well as get my ear whispered in by Scott. My pussy was so hot I was afraid he would begin to smell it soon. After a few more hands I began placing my hand on his thigh when I would lean over and whisper in his ear. His leg was so hard, and strong, I could feel the heat of his body in my hand each time I touched his thigh.

I got up from the table to go to the restroom, and when I did, I made sure to lean Scott's way so had a nice view of my breasts right in front of his face. When I got in the kitchen I pretended to stretch and bend at the waist. Scott was the only one at the table who could see me. I bent fully over to the ground at the waist; I could feel my thong stretch into my pussy lips and scratch at my clit slightly. I rotated my ass and stretched my thong even tighter across my Mons. I could feel my juices leak out around thong, and I looked quickly between my legs to see Scott shifting in his chair. I had gotten to him; I laughed to myself as I stood back up and headed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I quickly stripped my pants and panties down to my knees again and quickly began to circle my clit thinking about what I had just done to Scott. I know I had made his cock hard, I could tell by the way he was shifting in his chair. I gave myself a few quick rotates on the clit, and came. It took me no more than three minutes to release an orgasm, for the second time tonight. I quickly went to the bathroom and headed back to the poker game, and the stud I was going to seduce.

The game continued on for about another hour, with me winning at the end with Scott's help of course. Copping feels of his hot leg, and hot breath on my ear the rest of the night had my pussy on fire within the hour again. After the game most of the people quickly left, and within a half hour it was just Jane, Scott, and I. I watched as Scott stood from the table and saw the most impressive bulge in the front of his slacks. His cock was huge and I could almost make out the outline of the head as he stood. He had to have at least an eight inch cock, which was looking to be as thick around as a plum. I had only seen one real cock in my life, and I was beginning to laugh at the comparison. I was also getting a little scared. Was I getting myself into something I couldn't handle? Was this guy going to hurt me? My pussy didn't allow me to answer this, my hot fluids began leaking from my lips as I watched him stretch a little and then walk into the kitchen. I am not positive, but I think he may have put that little show on purpose.

I watched his tight buns as he walked into the kitchen, and then followed him into to say goodnight to him and Jane and head home to compromise with myself on if I was doing the right thing. When I entered the kitchen Jane was heading out to the restroom, and Scott was leaning against the counter. As Jane left the room, my plan went to work. I walked right up to Scott, put my arms around his neck pulling his head down to me, and whispered into his ear.

"Thanks for helping me tonight; I could not have won without your help." As I began to pull away I licked his ear lobe.

Scott slightly pulled his head back and when he did that it pushed his hips forward. I could feel the hardening bulge in his sweats push up against my stomach, and my knees went weak in anticipation. My pussy flooded my panties once again.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he pushed me away.

I slowly ran my hands down over my breasts and straight to my pussy where I slightly rubbed myself before replying, "Thanking you!" With that I slowly stepped away from him and looked directly at his bulge, and said "MMMM!" then I began walking away.

Scott came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him hard and tight with such a strength I knew he could do whatever he wanted. "You are a little tease aren't you? Someday this will get you into trouble, be careful." He whispered in my ear with his hard cock pushing into my back.

"I can take care of myself, and I am not teasing anything big boy!" Then I pulled out of his grip and headed towards the front door.

"Goodnight Jane!" I said as I walked by the bathroom door.

"Goodnight", she yelled back. When I got the front door I stood on my tip toes and kissed Scott on the lips, full on the lips, and moaned.

"Goodnight Scott" I whispered. Then turned and walked out the front door.

I was scared shitless when I got to the car. I was afraid Scott would tell Jane everything that happened when I had left. My pussy was so hot and wet I could sit here in the driveway and masturbate again. On my way home I thought about all that had transpired and realized I was such a slut. I had been trying to seduce my boss's husband in their own house, after I was invited over by her. I had masturbated to a full orgasm in her bathroom twice thinking about her husband, and I had kissed him in her entry way while she was using the bathroom. I didn't know how I would be able to look her in the eye at work Monday.

When I got home I stripped my clothes off and jumped into my bed. I slowly ran my hands down my body tweaking each nipple as I headed to my wet pussy. "MMMMM" I moaned out loud as my fingers began to slowly work through the lips of my moist pussy. With my left hand I slipped two fingers into my tight snatch as I circled my clit with the fingers of my right hand. I worked my self into frenzy thinking about that hard cock pushing against my body as Scott pulled me into him. I slowly imagined pulling his pants down in the kitchen while his wife was in the bathroom and taking his cock into my little hands, and stroking it while telling him thank you for the help. The images in my mind made my fingers work harder. I quickly circled my clit as my fingers entered my body at a pace in which I imagined Scott fucking his cock into me. I began to cum, and peaked at the highest point I have ever reached as I imagined that hard cock sliding into me over and over again. My orgasm hit like a volcano, quick, explosive, hot, and wet. My fingers flew over my clit, and I screamed out, "FUCK ME SCOTT!! HARDER!!!" I came so hard that I began to see stars as my orgasm finally began to subside.

Monday came, and the fear of looking at Jane quickly passed as I walked into the office.

"There is the big winner." Jane said, laughing. I instantly thought back to Scott, and thought to myself, not yet honey.

Laughingly I said, "Yep! Thanks for inviting me again, and tell Scott thanks for ALL of his help!"

"I will tell him," said Jane.

A few days later I overheard Jane telling our office secretary that she would be out of town the following week, so please make all of her appointments for the week following. I interrupted asking Jane where she was going. "I am heading up to visit my sister." Jane said. "Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious, because I was going to take some vacation next week." I told her.

"Sorry Sandra, you will have to wait, you didn't let me know early enough to re-schedule my own vacation." Jane told me.

"Ok!" I only told her that so I wouldn't be obvious about asking where she was going. My mind was racing. I wondered if Scott was going with her, but hadn't figured out how to ask. It finally came to me, and I thought about how to bring it up.

"So, does Scott get along with your family?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he doesn't like to. My family is very nosey, and is always getting into our business, so Scott avoids it whenever he can." Jane informed me.

BINGO! I thought. Scott isn't going. My lips got dry just thinking about the opportunity. I started planning how I could take this opportunity to scratch the itch I had since meeting Scott.

On Friday Jane left for her Sister's house out of town, and I made my first move. "Jane, do you want me to drop your lap top off for you on my way home? I have to go by your house anyway."

"You don't have to, but it would be great. It would save me from having to drive all the way back across town, before I hit the freeway. Scott should be home around 5:30." Jane said.

"OK, great I should be by around then. It is no problem I have to go out that way tonight anyways. I am going over to my dad's." I told her.

Jane left and my pussy swelled and started leaking again. My plan was in motion, and I saw no way he was going to be able to deny what I had in store.

After work I ran home to change, I wanted to make sure I was prepared to get what I wanted. I put on a tight white shirt, which expressed the size and firmness of my breasts well, and picked out the shortest skirt I could find in my wardrobe. I put on a black lacey bra, and the matching G-string. I found that my pussy was already leaking and seriously thought about fingering myself before heading over but decided against it. I finished dressing and then headed over to Scott's house. I pulled into the driveway around 6 PM to find that Scott was outside working on the yard.

I sat in the car and watched for around five minutes before he even knew I was there. His shirt was stuck to his chest showing how powerful his arms and chest were, as he carried a load of shrubs around the side of the house. I could see him round the corner behind the house and decided this was my best opportunity.

I exited the car grabbing Jane's laptop, and headed through the gate. As I rounded the corner behind the house I saw a hot tub, and a bench, but no Scott. I watched the back yard for movement and then I saw him. He was standing beside a tree peeing. My knees got weak when I realized what he was doing. I moved to the side of the hot tub to see if I could get my eyes on his cock, but I could just barely move without fear of being seen. I leaned to the left, and there it was. I could only see the head as his hand was blocking the rest, but my pussy flooded my panties on sight. His cock head was the size of a plum and he was not excited in the slightest. His cock was beautiful, I just wanted to walk over and put my little hand on it.

I cleared my throat and Scott about jumped out of his skin. For a brief moment I saw the whole thing in all of its glory. His cock was probably seven inches limp and as thick as my wrist. It was a glorious sight, and I needed, no I had to have it now.

"OH my god what are you doing here? I am so sorry, I didn't know anybody was here." He said as he zipped up really quickly.

"Sandra, hey what are you doing here?"

"Well I was going to come over and see if you wanted to teach me some more poker, but Jane wanted me to drop her laptop off." I told him.

"Well if you feel like sitting around for a few while I shower I would have no problem trying to take your money again." Scott said with a smile and wink.

"Sure no problem," I said.

He let me into the house and followed behind me. I accidentally tripped on the first step going in and almost fell face first. I was fully bent over with my hands on the ground when Scott quickly grabbed me around the waist shoving him self into me to catch me. I could feel my skirt riding completely up half way up my tight little ass, and his bulge gaining size dug right into the crack of my ass. My pussy was soaking.

Scott stepped back, and I could feel that my ass was completely exposed, and my g-string covered pussy was on complete display for his view.

"Oh my gosh," I quickly screamed standing up quickly and pulling my skirt back down. "I am such a clutz." I said laughing. "Thanks for catching me that might have hurt." I told him.

"I'm sorry, it was instinct." He said still looking at my ass, as I smoothed my skirt back down over my ass.

"Sorry for what? You saved me from falling." I said laughing and touching his chest.

"OK, well I am going to head into the shower then, make your self at home." Scott said as he adjusted his self to the side of me.

I looked down and saw that he was quite excited now; his bulge was looking like it might rip through his pants. I was winning I was getting to him finally.

Scott went into the bedroom to take a shower, and I just kind of watched sitting at the kitchen table, as soon as I heard the shower start I walked into his bedroom, to see if I could see anything. To my surprise the bathroom door was cracked slightly, and if I got down and looked right in I could see the shower perfectly. With glass doors on the shower I could see Scott perfectly. The water was cascading over his back and ass, and he was washing his hair. His ass and legs were so powerful looking; with very little fat on his body I could clearly see all of the muscle definition. I pulled my skirt up and began to rub my clit through my g-string. I could feel my fluids leaking out of my lips and wetting my panties frantically.

12