Sandra's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scott turned around I made an audible gasp. His cock was magnificent, and huge. I had never seen anything like it, not in a movie, not in a magazine, nothing. His cock was definitely engorged with blood, and had to be nine inches long, he was very well proportioned to the rest of his big body. His peach size balls were hanging between his legs and were completely hairless. There was not a hair on his genital area. His cock was getting harder as I watched and soon he was squirting body wash on it, and stroking it. My fingers were now buried fully in my pussy, and my g-string was pulled to the side. I could feel my juices leaking around my fingers and running down my wrist. Scott continued to stroke that magnificent piece of meat for a few seconds and I watched as it grew another two inches. His cock had to be eleven full hard inches when he quit stroking and turned it back into the water. I came all over my hand as he turned back around. I quickly licked my fingers clean and adjusted my panties. I hurried back into the kitchen as I knew he was about done. Shortly after I sat back down I heard the water turn off. Five minutes later Scott was in the kitchen wearing a tank top, and silk shorts. His cock could clearly be seen through the flimsy material. I would not take my eyes off of it.

"Well, you ready to play?" He asked as he sat down beside me and pulled the cards out of the center piece on the table.

"God am I." I said and leaned over taking his cock right into my hand through his shorts.

The weight of his cock in my hand was fabulous, and I could not get my fingers all the way around it. I stoked it once, and then twice, and then Scott jumped up from the table.

"What the hell are you doing? I am married." He said as he stood back away from me.

I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, licked my lips, and said, "God do I know you are married that's why I will have you and you will not say a word."

"Sandra put your shirt back on, I can't do this." Scott said.

I pulled my breasts together and slowly tweaked my nipples as I stood and sauntered towards him.

"Scott, don't you want to experience this body?" I asked as I removed my bra.

Now my full firm breasts were on public display for the man I have been lusting after since I met him. I pulled and tweaked my hard little nipples, and then slowly reached my tongue out and licked one of the nipples. The reaction I was getting from Scott was obvious and it was confirming my suspicion that he would not be able to deny me. I slowly walked up to him, looked him straight in the eye and wrapped my tiny hand around as much of his cock as I could. He gasped audibly never taking his eyes from mine.

"Sandra I can not do this, you are asking me to cheat on my wife." Scott said trying to step to the side, but never physically stopping me.

His cock was hard as steel now and was extending out the bottom of his shorts. I guessed the weight of it to be around 3 lbs. It was magnificent. I slowly reached my hand down and circled my fingers around the head of his cock smearing his precum all around it and coating my fingers in it.

"Are you saying you want me to stop? Do you not like this?" I asked as I pulled my hand away from his cock and put my fingers into my mouth sucking his precum from them like they were tiny cocks.

Scott groaned while he watched me do this. "OK, I'll stop touching you." I said as I stepped back from him and undid my skirt.

I slowly let my skirt fall to the floor, and then I was standing in front of my object of desire with nothing but my g-string and my pumps. Scott didn't say a word, but he reached down to his cock and lightly ran his fingers over the body of it. I turned my back to him and got down on all fours on the floor. I slowly began crawling on my hands and knees away from him towards the living room. Scott followed now he was fully stroking that big hard cock. Once I got on the carpet I stopped and began to stroke my pussy through my g-string. I move my fingers quickly over my clit. I turned my head back and watched Scott as I continued to rub myself off in front of him. Scott's cock was sticking out the waistband of his shorts and he was rubbing his big balls. Scott was about three feet behind me with his eyes glued to my ass. I was on the verge of cumming, and didn't want that to happen yet so I slowly began crawling again. I worked my way across the living room floor until I reached the couch. I laid my upper body across the couch and began to rub my pussy again.

It was over at this point. I had Scott to the point of no turning back, he was mine. Scott pulled his shorts off, and stood stroking his cock in plain view right behind me. I noticed that his cock was even bigger looking now, and I began to get a little scared, no let me re-phrase that, I was getting worried I would not be able to take that huge cock inside of me. This was the most exciting situation of my life. I could feel my heart racing, my mouth was dry, and my pussy was on fire.

"OK, you little slut, you win." Scott said pulling his tank top from his head.

Scott was completely nude as he dropped to his knees behind me. Scott grabbed me around the waist and dropped his head into my ass. His tongue worked its way around my asshole before slowly going down to my panty clad pussy.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned as I felt his tongue around my rose bud.

Scott pulled my g-string down, and continued his oral assault on my wet pussy. Scott slowly circled his tongue from my asshole back to my clit several times, before coming to rest his glorious tongue on my pussy hole. I felt his tongue snake into my pussy and I came all over his face.

"That's it baby! Fuck yeah! OH GOD I'M CUMMING, I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOURF TONGUE!" I screamed as he made me reach the first real man induced orgasm of my life.

His tongue continued to pull out and push back in until my orgasm subsided and then he took control.

"Turn around." He ordered.

"You want this cock?" he asked.

"Here take it in your sweet little mouth. Show me how much you want it." He said smacking his cock up and down against his stomach.

I turned around and got on my knees in front of the most glorious looking man I had ever met, as quickly as I could. Scott stepped forward and his cock smacked against my check. His cock was so large and heavy that it almost hurt smacking my check.

I took Scott's cock in both hands and slowly pumped it.

"Is this what you want?" I asked trying to regain control of the situation.

"NO, I want you to suck it you little slut." Scott said with complete dominance letting me know that he was still fully in control.

I slowly opened my mouth pushing my tongue out, and holding his cock against his belly I ran my tongue from the base to the tip on the underside of his cock. Scott moaned as I continued to do this a few more time before pulling his cock back down and trying to push the head past my lips into my mouth.

"That's it you little slut, show me how much you want my cock. Make love to it with your mouth." Scott said, putting his hands on the back of my head.

The corners of my mouth, and my jaw began to hurt as soon as it passed through my lips. I had just put a whole plum in my mouth in one bite. I could not physically take anything larger into my mouth. I was determined to show this man how much I wanted him, so I continued to work up saliva and slide his cock head back and forth across my tongue.

"Fuck you have a small little mouth. WOW it feels great! That's it; now bob your head on my cock." Scott groaned.

I continued sliding my tongue across his cock head until enough saliva had built up that he could slowly slide another inch into my little mouth. I gagged hard and he quickly pulled back out. I pulled my head off of his cock, and began to stroke it with both hands so I could catch my breath.

"Am I a better cock sucker than your wife?" I asked as I put my mouth back over his bulbous head and slowly took about 4 inches of his cock into my mouth.

"MMMMMM keep going!" he groaned.

I slowly pushed two more inches into my mouth and felt his head begin to slide down my throat. I resisted the urge to gag and swallowed instead. Three more inches of his hard cock immediately slid down my throat. I now had his cock head fully embedded in my little throat and there was still about two inches left. Scott grabbed the back of my head and slowly pushed the remainder of his cock down my throat. I could not breathe and started to panic a little when he quickly pulled his whole cock back out of my mouth. I gasped for breath and took his cock into my hands stroking him.

"Can your wife Jane do that? Does she take care of your cock like that? I am a better cock sucker than your wife, aren't I?" I asked while I continued to stroke his cock.

Scott bent over and picked me up in his strong arms. "You are better cock sucker than my wife; now let's see how the rest of you handles it." He said sitting down with me in his lap.

Scott turned me around so my back was to him and held me up completely in the air with his arms only. I put my feet down on either side of him suspending my dripping pussy over his large cock head. I slowly began the down ward motion before I felt his cock head resting at the entrance to my little pussy. My heart began to beat faster, as I wondered if I could take that thing into me. Scott was at least six to seven inches longer than the only cock I had ever had, and he was probably five more inches in diameter. I slowly took some weight off and felt his cock head push into me, spreading my entrance like nothing ever before. Pain shot through my body, and my first thought was this is what childbirth feels like.

"OH FUCK I CAN'T!" I yelled. Then the pleasure took over the pain and the most explosive orgasm I have ever had took over.

"OH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG HARD COCK!"

"AHHHHHH FUCK MMMMMMMM GOD YES AHAHAHA IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" I screamed.

During my orgasm Scott began to slide his cock head back and forth in the entrance to my pussy, slowly he worked one then two then three inches into my tightness.

"Damn baby your pussy is so fucking tight. You feel so good wrapped around my cock. I love seeing your pussy lips stretched around my cock. That's it baby cum for me, cum all over me!" Scott groaned behind me as I continued to cum.

"FUCK!! I am Cumming again!" I screamed as Scott worked six inches of his cock into me.

Scott began a slow rhythm of up and down movements as I came again on his hard cock. There was no bend in his cock no matter how small, and tight my pussy was his cock would not bend. It was like sliding up and down a steel rod.

"Fuck I can not quit cummming I am cumming again you bastard." I yelled

"That's it baby cum all over that hard cock. I can feel your juices running over my balls. Your tight pussy in convulsing all over my cock." Scott said.

I don't remember much of the next few minutes. I saw stars, started cumming for the third time in as many minutes, and then blacked out. When I came to I was bent over the couch and Scott was on his knees behind me. I felt his cock head at the entrance to my pussy and I started to moan again.

Scott slowly pushed his cock head past my lips again.

"Fuck you are so tight Sandra, I love your pussy. It is so much tighter, and wetter than my wife's."

That statement was it for me. I came again before he had even and inch into me. He was mine, I could have him whenever and wherever I wanted him now, and I knew it.

"OH FUCK I LOVE YOUR HARD COCK! I AM CUMMING AGAIN. THAT'S IT, NOW SLIDE IT IN, OH FUCK AHAHAHAHAHA MMMMM UMMM FUCK GOD YEAH AAAAHHHHGGGG!"

Scott slid about nine inches of cock into me and I could feel his cock head trying to enter my cervix. I pulled slightly forward at this, and Scott grabbed my hips and shoved the rest of his eleven inches into my tight pussy. My cervix gave and pushed to the top of my pussy as his cock head slid right under neither it. He slowly pulled his cock all the way back out and then drove his cock all the way back in.

"FUCKIN SHIT! YOU ARE SO FUCKING BIG! KEEP IT COMING! AGHHHHHH FUCK MMMMMM IM CUMMING AGAIN!"

Scott began a quick, deep, hard fucking of my little pussy as I came over and over again. His cock felt like nothing I ever could have imagined. It was the most wonderful experience of my life as I continued to cum on his cock over and over again. I loved the way I could feel his balls slap against my clit each time he thrust forward, and I came almost every time those big hairless balls slapped my clit.

"FUCK ME! OH GOD YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE MY PUSSY! THAT'S IT FUCK THAT LITTLE PUSSY IT BELONGS TO YOU!" I screamed as Scott continued his assault.

Scott continued this hard, deep pace for about another five minutes, and then I heard him begin to grunt.

"You wanted this now I'm going to give it to you!" He said as I felt his cock grow inside me. His body tensed, and his pace quickened. My pussy was leaking fluids down my legs in rivers, I could feel my juices pooling around the base of my knees as his cock jack hammered into me.

"Scott pull out I can't get pregnant." I half moaned half mumbled.

"OH FUCK BABY THAT'S IT! CUM AGAIN ON MY COCK, I CAN FEEL IT!" Scott yelled.

I did, I came again all over his cock.

"FUCK AHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM GOD YES FUCK THAT PUSSY!" I yelled as I began to have the most mind blowing orgasm of my life.

I could feel my bowels contracting as I cam all over his cock for I have no idea how many times. I could not breathe.

"FUCKEN SHIT MMMMMMMMM AHAHAHAHAHHHHH GOOOOOD GOD MMMMM UGGGHHH! FUCKEN CAN'T BREATHE! OH FUCK YEAH!" I began screaming.

"Here it comes slut; you and I are cumming together." Scott said as his cock inserted fully into me with one hard thrust. I could feel wave after wave of orgasms hit me as his cock pumped his seed into me. There were so many blasts of cum hitting deep into my cervix that I knew for sure I was pregnant. Scott continued to pump his beautiful cock into me as his seed emptied into my tight pussy. I had several mini orgasms as his cock emptied into me.

"OH GOD THAT WAS WONDERFUL!" Scott said as he finished dumping his cock seed into my tight pussy.

Scott rolled off of me and slowly pulled his cock from my used pussy. Once his cock was completely out I felt pain, and loathing. I wanted it back in me. My pussy was sore as hell, and I knew it would hurt tomorrow, but right now I didn't care I was in a bliss I had never experienced before, and I decided until today I had never really been fucked.

Scott pulled me back over and said, "Clean it off with your tongue."

I slowly crawled to my hands and knees between his legs and licked every ounce of cum off of his cock and balls. By the time I was done Scott had a full hard eleven inch cock again.

"Let's go get in the hot tub." Scott said, as he picked my little body up in his arms.

To Be Continued...

12