Sandra's Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Damien gives Sandra a double feature.
1k words
4.69
23.7k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still trembling, when he bent down again to lick her wet pussy. She was wet, so wet as he put his tongue in all of her most special spots, she moaned lightly and so did he. God, he could never get tired of her sweet taste and her smell could make a man cum at 30 paces. He didn't know her story but had seen her wedding ring, what could make a man leave her? He'd give anything to make her his, but he would accept the night, knowing he would probably remember it for a long while. He kept licking as her excitement began to build again.

Sandra had cum so hard the first time, she couldn't believe when he started licking her again.

"Damn baby, that feels good," she said.

"Tastes good to, Damien said with a smile."

"Oh baby, by the way, my name is Damien," he said chuckling.

"It's sooo nice to meet you, mine's Sandra," she said smiling.

Sandra could not believe she was getting so excited again, but she was and it was building up harder than before. Hating to leave the taste of her sweetness, Damien stood up beside Sandra, much to her protest.

"Honey, don't leave me this way," she whined.

"Oh Sandy, I'm not going anywhere," he said smiling.

Caressing her ass, while kissing her deep was giving him lots of ideas. Sandra could taste herself on Damien's lips and couldn't believe how good it tasted.

"MMMMMM, that's feels nice," Sandra cooed.

"Hold on baby, its gunna get better," said Damien chuckling to himself.

He couldn't believe how fast she was getting hot again; it was such a crime that someone could neglect her this way. Better for him and what he had in mind.

"Suck my hard cock baby," Damien said while gently pushing her down to her knees.

"Mmmm baby, that feels so good", whispered Damien, as he stuck two fingers in her wet honey pot as a plan came to mind.

"Mmm," Sandra moaned with her mouth so full.

She was licking and sucking real fast, then real slow. Real hard, then real easy, she was loving every minute of it. While he was fingering her pussy, he slipped one finger into her asshole. She tensed up not knowing what to do; this was something new for her.

"Relax, baby, I would never do anything to hurt you," Damien said soothingly, "your going to love this."

A smile came on his face as he felt her start to relax.

Ater just moving it around a little, Sandra decided it felt really good and she did like it.

"Oooooh baby, I knew you'd love it," cried Damien as he slipped the other finger into her ass and started pumping them in and out gently.

Sandra closed her eyes in enjoyment and moaned in pure lust, as she starting pumping her ass to match the rhythm of his fingers. That's just what Damien was waiting for; he pulled Sandra up as his cock came out of her mouth with a pop.

"Baby, I gotta fuck that sweet pussy of yours Now!" Damien whispered, with an evil grin on his face.

"Ooooh baby, please, I want you to fuck me!" Sandra cried.

She had no idea what was about to happen as he leaned her over the theatre seat. He shoved his cock into her as she gasped with delight. For a young man, he was so big and thick. As he pumped into her, he knew he had to make his move before he cum. God; this bitch was so hot, he thought, as he fucked her hard while fondling her tits.

"OOOOOHHHHH God! Baby that's soooooo gooood!" he cried, hoping he could hold out.
He had pumped three or four times real hard to make sure his cock was good and lubricated and stuck it in her ass.

"NO NO, I've never done that!" cried Sandra, "Please honey, I don't like it!"

"Just relax baby, I'm not going to hurt you, just enjoy it", reassured Damien.

He reached down to play with her clit as he started to move his cock a little. It was starting to feel good, god, she loved it, her cum pressure was building.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH, that is nice, fuck me faster baby!" she cried as she started to pump her ass back at him.

Damien did not think he had ever fuck someone who like it this much so fast, God, this bitch was hot, he thought as he pumped her asshole. Sooo tight, he knew he would be able to cum soon as he fucked her as hard as he could.

"OHHHHHH, yeah baby I'm cummmmmmming again, fuck my ass baby, fuck it hard!" Sandra squealed. He could hold out no longer, " I'm gunna fuck you hard baby, you have such a tight ass! God baby, I'm cummmmmmmmmming! Fuck me baby, let's cum together!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDD YESSSSSSSSS!" they cried as they came together.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH baby, don't stop, please God don't stop", hollered Damien as he kept cumming and cumming.

All you could hear was flesh slapping together as it echoed off the walls. They were still breathing hard as he held her from the back.

"Baby, you are the hottest chick I've ever been with!" Damien whispered into her ear. "You are so beautiful, so classy and soooooo sexy!" I didn't think you'd give me the time of day".

"Does that mean I'm a bad woman for letting you do that to me and enjoying it soooo much"? Sandra asked with a quiver in her voice.

Damien turned her around to face him, "Baby, there is nothing wrong with enjoying sex, no matter how it's done! "I think when your bad, your soooooo goooood, don't let anyone tell you different", as he bent down to kiss her deeply and lovingly.

As they left, Damien turned and said laughing

"Sandy, I'll see ya at the movies", both were laughing as they walked away in different directions.