Sandra's Awakening Ch. 07

Story Info
Sandra meets her aerobics teacher!
939 words
4.49
20.4k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Sandra was telling Lisa about the weekend as Lisa got madder and madder.

“Glad to hear the kids are doing great” said Lisa, “But Sam’s a son of a bitch, Sandra.”

“That’s funny, that’s what I was thinking”, laughed Sandra.

They both laugh as they got into Lisa’s car to go to dinner.

“I’ve been thinking about doing aerobics”, said Sandra, “Do you know of anyone that’s teaching them?”

“I wouldn’t know from experience,” laughed Lisa, “ but I’ve heard of one that comes to your house like a personal trainer.” “I’ll give you a call later with her number.”

Lisa had just called and given Sandra the number for a Cindy Somers, that came to your house, so she figured she’d call her right away and set up a time.

“Is this Cindy?" Asked Sandra.

“Yes it is, what can I do for you?" Asked Cindy.

Sandra explained what she wanted in an aerobics workout and Cindy did not think it would be a problem, so they arranged to meet the following Tuesday at 8:30 pm. Sandra thought she sounded real nice and very knowledgeable. Cindy though that she sounded like bored housewife but she sounded good looking and sexy as hell so was excited about Tuesday.

“Hmmm,” Cindy said, “this could be so good, I’ll end up paying her!” she chuckled.

Tuesday evening Sandra got into her leotard to wait for Cindy, at exactly 8:30 she rang the bell. After introducing themselves, they starting talking about what Sandra wanted to accomplish with the workouts. Sandra thought Cindy was very pretty and had a great body; she got a strange tingle when she shook her hand that she didn’t understand. She’d heard about women doing that to women but had never done it. Cindy was hot the minute she seen Sandra, She would have this one. They did about an hour of different routines before Cindy stopped it.

“Whew!” said Sandra, “I had forgotten how strenuous these workouts were!” “Would you like a glass of wine Cindy?”

“Please, yes it was hard to keep up with you!” Cindy laughed.

They sat and talked like they were old friends, they were so comfortable with each other. An hour and two bottles of wine later, Cindy looked at Sandra, God she was gorgeous. Sandra was thinking the same think about Cindy, the wine was really hitting her, she sure wished there was a man around, she was getting hot.

“Why did you take aerobics, Sandy”? Asked Cindy. “You don’t need them, your gorgeous just like you are. Your trim, breasts are fabulous, you have a great butt and legs so why?”

“I just wanted to tone everything up, but thank you, most of it looks better in clothes”, Laughed Sandra, “ At least my husband thinks so.”

“Your husbands an idiot then”, Cindy said, with her crotch starting to tingle.

“Well, look at my breasts”, Sandra said a little shyly, as took off her top, “ their starting to sag a little.”

Cindy fought to keep from jumping on top of Sandra and having her way with her. A slow ballad came on the radio,

“Oh, I wish there was a man here to dance with, I love this song”, Sandra said breathlessly.

This was what Cindy had been waiting for,

“Come on, I’ll dance with you, we don’t need any men to step on our feet”, laughed Cindy.

Sandra had forgotten about putting her top back on until then. She started to put it back on until Cindy stopped her,

“No go ahead and leave that off, if it will make you feel better, I’ll take mine off too”. “Madam, may I have this dance?” Cindy asked laughing.

That wine was hitting them both pretty hard and the fact that they were both getting hot was not helping. Giggling, Sandra went into Cindy’s arms to dance, both of could feel the other one tremble when they touched breasts and started to sway to the music. Sandra was in awe of Cindy, her breasts were wonderful, subtle but they were firm and had nipples that Sandra herself wanted to lick. It must be the wine Sandra thought, she had never wanted another woman before but damn she was getting moist.

Cindy pulled Sandra closer using her butt, then caressed her butt while gently applying pressure so that their clits could touch without being obvious. Their breathing was quickening as they kept swaying to the music. Sandra started caressing Cindy’s butt, lightly but firmly. Cindy moan a little thinking how good that felt, Sandra pulled back a little and said,

“Is this bothering you, Cindy, I can quit, I don’t know what’s gotten in to me?”

“I hope it’s my tongue”, thought Cindy but she said, “Not at all, Sandra, I uh well I think I like it.”

Acting like she had never done it before either, she pulled Sandra closer.

“MMM”, it does feel good, doesn’t it Cindy?” Sandra said, “I’m starting to sweat”. “Here, lets take this damn spandex off, that’ll help”, Cindy said, hoping she wasn’t rushing her.

She did not want to scare this one off, God, she wanted her.

“You mean dance with nothing on?” Sandra cooed.

“Sure, now doesn’t that feel better?” Cindy said breathing harder.

Their pubic hair was touching sending chills up and down both of them.

“OOOhhh, Cindy, We better stop, I’m feeling things, I probably shouldn’t be”, Sandra said with a nervous laugh.

“No, I think this is the way we should be feeling.” Cindy said as her and Sandra looked deep into each other’s eyes, still swaying to the music.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers