Sandra's Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Sandra and Cindy find a better way to workout!
594 words
4.43
21.7k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

“God, your beautiful Sandy,” Cindy said, unable to hold off making love to her much longer.

“So are you Cindy,” Sandra moaned as their clits were touching.

They started moving their faces closer and their lips met.

“MMMM, your lips are so good, Sandy!” moaned Cindy as she started licking Sandra’s lips.

Cindy doing this and their hips grinding, Sandra was getting so hot. They sunk to the carpet as Cindy kissed her long and deep. Laying Sandra back on the carpet, Cindy started kissing her neck lightly and caressing her breasts, making sure to tweak the nipples lightly.

“MMMM, that feels soooo goood,” Sandra gasped.

Sandra shyly at first started caressing Cindy’s breasts as Cindy moaned. Sandra then became the teacher and pulled Cindy up to her and started licking her nipples.

“Oh God, baby yes!” Cindy and Sandra were both getting in to it so Cindy started to rub Sandy’s clit gently as she was licking her breasts. As they were kissing they both started rubbing each other’s clits as they whispered each other’s names.

“Baby, I gotta lick your wet pussy, it smells sooo goood,” Cindy whispered.

“I’ve never done that!” Sandra said fully excited, “but turn around I’ll do what your doing baby!”

They both whimpered as their tongues touched the other ones swollen clit. After awhile, Sandra said,

“You taste so good Cindy, I love licking your wet cunt, OOOOHHH Baby don’t stop, that feels so goooood.!”

“Baby, come up here and sit on my face”, Cindy gasped. “ I don’t want to cum yet and your tongue is so gooood.”

So Sandra turned around and sat on Cindy’s face.

“Oh yeah, baby you are so good at licking my wet pussy,” groaned Sandra as she started to grind her cunt into Cindy’s face.

“OOOOHHHHH, Baby, that’s it, Fuck my face” Cindy said with her mouth full and sucking on Sandra’s clit.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH GOD, Baby I’m gunna cummmmmm!” Yelled Sandra. “OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh Baby, please don’t stopppppp!” whimpered

Sandra as she rode Cindy’s face harder and faster.

Her breathing slowing a little, Sandra got off Cindy’s face and started licking her nipples.

“Oh yeah, baby, that’s the way to do it”, moaned Cindy, “did you have a good cum baby?”

Sandra nodded as she licked her way down to Cindy’s wet pussy. Cindy gasped as Sandra began to nibble on her clit,

“Ooooooohhhhhhhh, honey, damn your so gooddddd. That’s it right there baby, suck harder and faster!” as Cindy started pumping Sandra’s face.

“God, Baby, you’re a natural”, she whimpered.

“Stop though Baby, I’m gunna FUCK you hard”, Cindy demanded.

Sandra wasn’t sure what she meant but she turned around cause she was hot again, laying the same way, Cindy rolled Sandra on her back and climbed on top of her. Their clits were rubbing together so hard, their breasts crushed together and they were both pumping their pussy’s together, thrashing around on the carpet, they both fucked with wild abandonment.

“AAAAAHHHHHHH, I’mmmm cummmmmmming”, Cindy cried out almost sobbing.

“OOOOOOhhhhhhh, me tooooo, fuck meeeee, AAAAAAAAHHHHH, Sandra screamed in pure pleasure as they rolled around intent on finishing the wonderful cum they had going.

As their breathing started slowing down and the grinding was stopping they both fell over on their backs, content with their afterglow. When they had their wits about them again, they smiled at each other fondly. Cindy said to Sandra with a giggle

“ Sandy, you don’t need aerobics but can I still come over every week, It won’t cost you nothing” as they both began to laugh!

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers