Sandra's Awakening Ch. 10

Story Info
Sandra has a ball and the surprise of her life!
926 words
4.51
20.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Sandra's Awakening: The Finale!

isa and Sandra pulled up to this huge house, it was older but it was beautiful. As their hosts met them at the door, they were split up.

“You are going to love this Sandy!” Lisa said quietly looking at their hosts, “It’s her first time, take care of her!” as they nodded.

Lisa was led down this long hall and Sandra was led down another, the hosts whispered to Sandra, she was not allowed to talk until they got her to her room. When they got into “her” room, the hosts explained the rules as Lisa had and was told from time to time, they would check on them to make sure all was having a good time.

“We will lead you to the middle of this room, they explained, “ and since this is your first time, we will put you with two more experienced people.”

Sandra was already wet thinking about it and her breathing was getting quicker. “When all three are through having fun, we will come get you, take you out of the room, still in silence, Okay?” asked the hosts.

“Sounds great to me”, cooed Sandra.

So she was stripped by the hosts and led into this room, the blindfolds were real good, she could see nothing. They pushed her down gently to her knees and were told to wait until her partners arrived. Sandra was so hot by then just thinking about what might happen, she was almost squirming. She heard two doors open and two people being lead to her. She jumped when the first hand touched her and was reassured by the hosts, as she was smiling, a little embarrassed. She felt a hand graze her cheeks as the first two lips claimed hers, kissing her deep and long. Tongues mingling shyly at first, then bolder and harder. She felt a tongue sucking and licking her toes, as they all moaned together. It was hard to keep up with, who was doing what to whom so she didn’t try. The lips on hers started moving down her neck as she found a nipple to keep her busy, as she heard a soft moan, then moved her hands over her two partners.

A man and a woman, Sandra was getting so excited, as one of her partners claimed one her nipples while she licked the other woman’s wet pussy. Licking and sucking on her clit, the other partner started licking her clit as she started to tremble.

“MMMMM, she moaned quietly.

When she had given the woman’s pussy the licking of a lifetime, she gently pushed the man on his back and started licking his throbbing cock as the other woman licked her hot, wet pussy and her asshole. She could hear the two moaning the same as she was doing and that made her hotter. The tempo was increasing as the trio was getting hotter The man raised her up and got behind her and rammed his hot cock into her ass, “AAAAAhhhh”, she moaned as the woman started licking her clit as he fucked her ass.

He started pumping her ass harder and harder while the other woman licked her swollen clit, feeling around she found the woman’s hot clit in front of her, diving on it, she started licking and nibbling her swollen clit until she was in a frenzy, while finger fucking her asshole The woman was fucking her face so hard, as she was getting fucked in the ass and grinding her wet trembling pussy in the woman’s face. Sandra was whimpering as she started to shake the way the other two were, she was going over the edge. “AAAHHHHHH God don’t stop!” she cried.

The man was growling, “I’m fucking your tight ass hard baby, take it all!”

The woman below them was hollering, “I’m cummmmmming, oh god baby, you taste so good, Suck my hot cunt baby, yeah just like that”! “Finger fuck my asshole, OOOOOOhhhhhhhh YEAAAAAA Baby,” she thrusted herself at Sandra’s face.

AAAAAAAHHHhhh, God, this is soooooooo gooood, I’mmmm, Ooooooh baby, I’m cummmmmmming!” screamed Sandra.

The man was fucking her so hard and hot that her breasts were swaying,

“Ohhhhhh sweetie take it all, oh, God sweetie,” he whimpered, “I’m cummmmmmming in your ass sweetie, I’m filling your ass honey, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!”

They collapsed into a tangled heap as they fought to control their breathing. As they relaxed more and more until their breathing was normal.

Their hosts came in, and said, “This is the time you decided by nodding or shaking your heads, if you want to meet your other two partners.”

Sandra started nodding her head as the hosts said,

“One of you has decided to remain anonymous, please wait until we’ve led them out and tell you to remove your blindfolds”

. Sandra heard some shuffling and a door close, someone was walking toward them. “Please remove your blindfolds and see who has been giving you so much pleasure, and whom you’ve given so much pleasure to”, the hosts said.

Sandra took hers off, waiting for her eyes to adjust and turn around. Staring she gasped as he did as they started to smile. Then started to chuckle and then were laughing hysterically! The hosts were standing there bewildered as they got their laughing under control.

“Mr. & Mrs. Host,” gasped Sandra, “ I want you to meet my husband, Sam!”

As they began to laugh again. They both knew, their marriage and life together was gonna be just fine.

THE END

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers