Sandra's Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Stephanie swung partly over to the side as Zack had earlier, and the beloved old man knelt on the bed beside his youngest granddaughter, with his cock swinging loosely toward her parted lips. She moved her face toward him, stuck out her tongue to catch the flaccid organ and pulled it inside her mouth, sliding her face even closer to him until her lips and nose were being tickled by his gray pubic hair. Still using her tongue, she moved the old man's flaccid cock around inside her mouth, stroking it between her lips and caressing it with the insides of her cheeks, feeling it stiffen until the head was pressed against the back of her throat.

Out of affection for their grandfather, Stephanie lay stationary on top of her younger sister, with the dildos buried deeply inside Sandra's pussy and her own. She watched as the birthday celebrant's mouth worked for a few minutes, before starting to withdraw from the cock which had apparently become erect inside the warm, wet pleasure chamber. Sandy paused with the head still held between her lips before moving her face forward to engulf it again. Slowly, wanting to give her grandfather the best blow job she could, she moved her head back and forth, stroking the shaft with her lips, while her eyes looked with deep affection on the sweet old man.

Grandpa returned the look, because he loved his grandchildren, especially the youngest, Sandy, and he truly appreciated how much pleasure she was giving him. Some of his daughters and granddaughters, when told to suck him off, had been reluctant, and one of them had even bitten his cock, although it may have been an accident. Sandra wasn't like that at all, though, and it was obvious that she wanted nothing more than to use her entire mouth to give him as much fun as she could during his golden years.

She knew how much Grandpa loved having a young woman's lips wrapped around his cock, so Sandra took her time. Very slowly, she stroked her face back and forth and watched his wrinkled body start to squirm from the pleasure she was giving him. She was glad Stephanie was holding off on fucking her with the strapon for the time being, because she could concentrate on the old cock that felt so good in her mouth. The plastic toy cramming her pussy felt wonderful, and pleasure was throbbing through her body from its presence, but she wanted to dedicate herself to what was more important to her just then.

That was the cock of her beloved grandfather, and she stroked the hard shaft with her lips and caressed it with her tongue for a long time, until she felt it throbbing inside her mouth. Sandra knew what that meant, and she closed her lips more tightly and started sucking faster, with her tongue in place to catch his semen when he climaxed. He was sighing and panting from the exquisite pleasure his granddaughter was giving him, when his climax surged upward and outward, concentrating in his groin, until it exploded, depositing a wad of his cum on her tongue, exactly where she wanted it. His semen wasn't as tasty as Jason's had been, or as plentiful, but Sandra appreciated it because of its source.

She hoped the old man wasn't through cumming yet, and she kept sucking his cock, until she was rewarded by another burst of his semen. All the viscous juices were swirled inside her mouth, and Sandra relished all its qualities, until she let it slip down her throat. Holding Grandpa's softening cock in her fingers, she treated it as she had done for her brother's and, when she was done and had gotten every drop of cum he had to offer and savored it fully, she happily let it slide down her throat the same way as she had done with the rest of the cum that she had gotten in her mouth. Her smiling grandfather thanked her for the great blowjob and left her with a smile on his face.

After the old man departed from the bedroom, Stephanie and Sandra resumed sharing the strapon, both of them much closer to their orgasms than they had been before the entrance of Grandpa. They continued fucking slowly, moving in unison on top of the bed, both of them sighing and moaning from the intense pleasure they were giving each other and themselves.

"Are you ready to get your clit worked over?" Stephanie asked, smiling as she did, because she certainly was.

"Yeah. Are you?"

In response, the older sister reached between their bodies and adjusted the spurs at the bases of the dildos buried inside their pussies. The next stroke was almost like the others, but their swollen clits were raked by a myriad of plastic fingers and both women moaned louder.

"Faster, Steffi. Really give it to me," Sandra urged her sister.

She could feel her orgasm expanding inside her body, like a geyser about to erupt, from the thick dildo crowding her pussy and the spur tickling her clit. Her sister increased the pace; both women were sighing and moaning and whimpering from the excruciating pleasure, until Sandra's geyser let loose within her.

"Oh!" she cried ecstatically as she started cumming.

Her arms and legs tightened around the body of her sister as the toy continued to drive in and out of her pussy, until Stephanie replicated Sandra's cry of joy from her own climax starting to overwhelm her. The two women tossed and rolled back and forth, churning up the bed, totally out of control of their movements and letting the matching toys do all the work. Sandy climaxed first, and Steffi followed within seconds, all the muscles of both women spasming at once, and relaxing as they seemed to melt on top of the bed in a happy pile of naked flesh. They lay like that, hugging and catching their breaths until a deep voice interrupted them.

"I hope you girls had as much fun as it looked like you were having. It's my turn now, so climb off Stephanie, and you roll over, Sandy. You know what I do on you girls' birthdays."

"Would you rather fuck my ass, Daddy?" Stephanie asked, because it was their father, standing by the bed with his big red and purple cock sticking out and a bottle of Aqualube in his hand.

"Maybe tomorrow, Princess, but it's your sister's birthday today."

She got off the bed and stood beside it, helping their father prepare Sandra's ass for the ritual birthday fucking. The eager celebrant rolled over onto her belly and slipped a pillow under her waist, wanting to provide as inviting a target as she could. Stephanie held onto the plump pair of white hemispheres that were her sister's ass cheeks and separated them while their father inserted the neck of the bottle into Sandy's pink rosebud and squeezed in a big dollop of the lubricant. He followed that with his finger, to spread the oily liquid and finished the preparations by coating his cock with the same material.

"Our family always uses Aqualube for cornholing," he told Stephanie. "Don't let your boyfriend or somebody talk you into using some other brand."

"I know that, Daddy. I've convinced all my friends and relatives to use it."

With his daughter's ass and his cock ready, the loving father knelt between her widely spread legs with one hand holding his hard shaft. Sandra's fingers replaced Stephanie's in holding her cheeks apart, and he leaned closer so he could rub the end of his cock in the hole being created. With everything ready, Daddy thrust forward and the head wedged into the waiting ass of his youngest child.

"Oooo, that feels good," she murmured. "I hope I'm not too tight, though. I want to get that whole thing in my ass."

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. That's why we use Aqualube. I'll take my time and give it to you nice and slowly. It may hurt a little at first."

"It doesn't hurt, Daddy. It feels really good, especially because it's your dick in my ass."

He smiled at his daughter's expression of love and trust and thrust into her for the second time. Almost two inches of his hard cock burrowed its way into Sandy's ass, to be greeted by another murmur of pleasure. Seconds later, he stroked forward again, and half his cock was inside her where it belonged. That was enough for him to no longer need to guide it, so he placed both hands on her shoulders and leaned close to whisper into her ear.

"Did you know your ass feels like it's lined with silk, and it's about the tightest and hottest place my cock has ever been?"

Sandra blushed at this lavish praise. "Oh, Daddy, you say the sweetest things."

"Only because you're so sweet."

The conversation ended, because he thrust his cock in a little deeper, and she once more moaned in bliss. Her body was already writhing on the bed from the tremendous pleasure she was getting. It was the most Sandra had enjoyed yet that day, and it kept getting better as her daddy slowly plowed his cock all the way into her ass, until she could feel his pubic hair tickling the soft insides of her cheeks.

"Let's just lie here for a while and enjoy what we're doing. I hope you like your birthday so far."

"Oh, yes, Daddy, it's just wonderful, the best birthday a girl ever had. And your big dick all the way in my ass is the best present of all."

"Do you want to get up on your knees? It's even more fun that way."

Her father left his cock buried all the way in Sandra's ass as they moved together to the new position, with him right behind her. Once they were both ready, with her on her hands and knees, he put his hands on her hips and caressed the soft, smooth skin there.

"Are you ready, Sweetheart?"

"Ready, willing and able, Daddy. You know what I want."

He knew, and he started slowly drawing his cock from his daughter's ass until just the head remained inside. He paused there for a few seconds before driving the shaft all the way back into her. When she felt the hard cylinder surging into her, Sandra pushed back with her hands and met his cock. It drove all the way into her, until she once again felt his pubic hair against the sensitive skin of the insides of her cheeks. Their moans of bliss were an erotic delight, and they stayed like that for a few seconds.

Daddy's cock in her ass felt so wonderful to Sandra she wanted to get it in even deeper, so she bowed her back, lowering her face until she was hugging her pillow, and her ass was raised to present a better target. He appreciated her thoughtfulness so much he drew his cock almost all the way out again and drove it back into her as far as he could. Sandra fucked back to meet him again and moaned in bliss as she seemed to be penetrated even more deeply.

Once again, he told her what a good girl she was, and she felt warm and cozy from his words. Her daddy continued slowly driving his cock in and out of her ass, stretching the tight opening and expanding the attached channel. Bolts of joy shot through her body every time his cock plunged into her, and Sandra could feel another climax building up. She hoped Daddy would cum too, and fill her ass and really enjoy it, because she wanted everybody to have fun while she was celebrating her birthday.

He was having a great deal of fun, because the Aqualube, much preferred by him and his family, had completely liquefied and was working perfectly. There was no friction between his cock and his daughter's ass, only a great feeling of extreme tightness and of her muscles massaging his entire shaft as it glided in and out.

They fucked like that for a long time, 'til Sandra was not only ready, she badly needed to cum, but couldn't figure out just how to do it. She could reach up and play with her clit, but both her hands were pressed against the bed; she needed them to push back, and was afraid she might fall over if she only supported herself with one hand. She didn't want to ask her daddy to do it, because he was busy with more important things, cramming her ass full over and over. To her surprise, Steffi appeared, and she was the solution.

"Hey, Sis. I know you need somebody to play with your clit, so I'm here."

Stephanie reached under Sandra's body and scooped up some of the great pool of fresh juices that had been secreted and licked them off her hand. She did it again and again, until she had most of them, and carefully pinched her sister's clit between two folds of her inner lips. Their father continued plowing his cock in and out of her ass, and appeared to be close to cumming too, so Steffi started stroking the swollen morsel at the same pace as Daddy was setting.

After less than a minute of her assistance, Sandra's climax started to explode, as she began cumming. Daddy fucked her even harder and faster while Steffi helped keep her upright and stroked her sister's clit. The birthday girl lost all control of her body and bounced all over the bed, while crooning of her delight in what was happening to her. When her orgasm took control of her, she cried out ecstatically and rammed her ass back against her father, followed by a complete relaxation of all her muscles. The birthday girl sagged forward, and her sister and father let her sprawl on her belly. He kept his cock in her ass and, when she was prone on the bed, resumed driving it in and out.

Daddy gave a happy grunt of satisfaction when he climaxed and filled Sandra's ass with his cum, just the way she wanted. He kept plunging his cock in and out of her until he ejaculated twice more, and then he was done, at least for the time being. He lay on top of her for a few minutes, both of them resting and catching their breaths, before gently pulling his softening cock from her ass and leaving the bedroom, happily smiling as all the men had done so far.

Stephanie helped her sister roll over onto her back and quickly got between the younger woman's legs. She knew there was more fresh juices there from the great orgasm, and she didn't want them soaking into the sheet and being wasted. After her mouth was through mopping them all up, even sucking the delicious treat from the pink hole that had produced it, Steffi left the room to join the rest of the family.

Sandra was having a really great time, already the best birthday of her life, and she rested while waiting expectantly to see who else would come through the door to join her in bed. Her mother was the next person to enter, but she was fully dressed, a surprise to the young woman lying on in the bed.

"For Heaven's sakes, Sandra, aren't you going to come downstairs to breakfast? We've got OJ and ham and eggs and pancakes ready, because you'll need your strength today. There are three uncles and your favorite aunt and a lot of cousins waiting, and the next door neighbor is here too. Your brothers both want another turn with you, and so will your father, I'm sure."

"Okay, Mom. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"Good. I haven't eaten either so I'll join you at the table and, after we're through with breakfast, we can come back up here and we eat each other's pussies for dessert."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Sandra and all the many members of her family did or will have for the rest of the day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12