Sandra's New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

Eventually Jill's hands came to the waistband of the shorts again. And again she pulled them down to still cover Sandra's vagina but nothing else. Jill was pleasantly surprised to find the pubic region was bald.

"When did you start to shave?" Jill asked, her voice slightly husky. She adjusted onto her knees.

"When I started shaving my legs. The girls in my gym class in Junior High laughed when I showed up for the first day of class with hairy legs. They were so horrible I ran home crying. It was the most feminine thing I ever did. When my dad got home I told him what happened and he didn't know what to do, so he told me to check the web.

"I searched puberty, shaving and other things I think a mother should have told me. I found out that I should follow the social norm of shaving and also that I was going to start my period soon. That evening I had my dad take me to the store and we picked up all the things I would need to shave plus other feminine hygiene products. I think it embarrassed him quite a bit," Sandra answered with a smile. "When we got home I went in and took a bath then very carefully shaved for the first time. I started at my ankles and shaved my leg all the way to my crotch. I repeated it on the other leg then upon seeing that the only hair left was my few pubic hairs I decided to get rid of them too. I looked and felt better that way. After finishing with my lower body I shaved my pits." She raised her arms then to show.

"Last year I did another search to see if there were ways to save money on shaving and found there is waxing and laser removal. I haven't worked up the courage to go to try either."

"Waxing can hurt, but you don't have to shave anymore and it lasts longer than shaving. I have tried it on my legs. Jac was able to find the money to get her legs lasered," whispered Jill. She was ogling Sandra's pale hairless skin.

Jill shook her head then started with the lotion on Sandra's hips. Gently her hands moved in and down, never staying in one place for too long. Sandra's breathing, which had slowed while they talked sped up as Jill's hands neared the space still covered. Jill was breathing fast too. She had already soaked the front of her shorts, but tried to keep things close to nonsexual as possible while everything was sexual.

The sweet aroma emanating from what was not seen was tickling Jill's nose. The smell made her mouth water. She knew she was bi-sexual. She liked the feel of a hard penis but she also needed to feel the soft folds of a woman too. She very much wanted to pull the shorts just a bit farther down and bury her face in this sweet, pale girl's crotch.

Again with a shake of the head Jill moved her hands, this time pulling the shorts up. She was a little overzealous and pulled them up very tight to Sandra's body unintentionally creating a camel toe. Sandra's crotch was almost on display and the shorts were digging into her vagina. With a whispered apology Jill adjusted the shorts, almost touching the one region she really wanted to.

Jill sat back on her heels and said, "I'm almost done. Just the legs left." She leaned forward and put more lotion on Sandra's body. As she did with the back Jill started at the socks and moved up. She started on Sandra's left leg this time. She reached the bottom of the shorts quickly and repeated the lotion work like she did in the back. Her right hand came within a hair's breath of touching Sandra's lower lips, which were engorged by now. She took a shaky breath and pulled away before she did. She did Sandra's right leg and when she pushed under the shorts she unintentionally did touch the lips. Both girls took a shaky breath.

Jill still not wanting to scare this girl pulled away and stood quickly. She practically ran into the bathroom. She turned on the faucet to the sink and ran her hands under the water, but not before smelling her fingers that had a small covering of Sandra's juices on them.

Sandra felt very confused. She had never been aroused before that she knew of. She wanted to finish as her feminine instincts started to kick in, but at the same time she did not know why Jill had dashed to the bathroom.

"Jill, are you OK?" Sandra called looking at herself in the mirror. Her face and chest were flushed.

"Yeah. I just wanted to wash the excess lotion off," Jill answered as she stepped out of the bathroom. Sandra turned to face her and Jill's eyes opened wide as she took in the state she had gotten Sandra into. "I think we had better get out there before Jac starts to get pissed."

Sandra had just made the decision that she was going to strip in front of Jill while Jill was speaking. She wanted to understand what she was feeling. She loved it. Just before she grabbed the shorts and pushed them down, Jac knocked on the door.

"Jill, are you two OK in there? It's been fifteen minutes since you took the suntan lotion in there," called Jac, with concern, through the door. With a shrug Jill headed to the door. Sandra was disappointed, but figured she would use the web again to figure out what happened to her just now when she got home.

For the next couple hours the three of them emptied the truck. Both Jac and Jill wanted to empty each box before they continued unloading the truck. Sandra would carry a box in and with a little help got the box into the correct room. Whichever twin was in the house at the time would get the box emptied then head out. It was around three or four in the afternoon when they finished.

There was one big difference between Sandra's and the twins' house. The twins had a pool. Jill suggested that they hit the pool after she and Jac got back from returning the moving truck. When Sandra saw the time she said, "Maybe. It depends on what my dad's doing this evening."

"OK we'll swing by when we get back. Also keep the clothes until they are clean," said Jill with a hug. As she raced off to her car and Jac to the moving truck she called," Thanks." Sandra went home.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12