Sandra's Passions...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

"She wants to suck you off Garry." I said to him and moved away so that we could change positions. "Your wife is absolutely gorgeous. I have often fancied her. I just adore shagging her" He replied.

Sandra moved away from the sofa and lay on her back on the carpet, near to the fire. Garry knelt at her head and offered his huge cock to her face. It was immediately engulfed in her hungry mouth. I was hugely excited, seeing her pretty face made to appear lewd and contorted, with her mouth full of another man's cock. She was sucking him hard and also stroking the lower end of his shaft as she struggled to take more of his meat into her mouth. I expected him to shoot his load in her mouth but he obviously decided that he wanted a lot more of my pretty wife before he satisfied his lust with the spunking of her. This made me remember that he could not know how safe was it to spend in her and that I had better explain.

"If you want to come off in her pussy, rather than her mouth Garry, Its OK. She is on the pill and it is quite safe for you spunk her anywhere".

My lewd talk had an obvious effect on both of them; she moaned even with her mouth full and opened her legs wide, urging me to fuck her whilst she sucked her new lover's prick. His reaction was to lift her head and become more active with his prick, no longer relying upon her very expert ministrations but actively fucking her in the mouth. By the light of the fire, I could see his large heavy balls swinging around beneath his thighs, as he used my wife's luscious mouth for his pleasure. He was holding her hair and pulling her face into his groin as he fucked that adorable face that I knew so well.

I had an overwhelming lust, like nothing I had felt before. More than anything, I was proud of her displaying her sexuality so blatantly, to another man for the first time. Knowing that this pretty wife of mine she was more than capable of reducing Garry to heap of quivering jelly, when she decided to milk him dry and take his full load into her willing body.

I knelt between her wide open thighs and even in the dim light, could easily see how her cunt was wide open; the lips were pulsating and inviting me to enter her. I was totally rigid and without any further preliminaries, slammed straight into her to the hilt. I had never enjoyed fucking her more. I thrust up her with abandon, consumed with lust as I watched at such close range, her pretty face framed by these big balls banging on her chin and that huge prick fucking her in the mouth. It was absolutely outrageous and I was dying to ejaculate in her, nevertheless I controlled myself by changing thoughts to something mundane, (which wasn't easy) and then continued with my hard thrusting deep into her.

Sandra pulled her head away from his cock and said, "I want Garry to fuck me again! I want to feel a strange prick inside me when I come." I promptly withdrew to make way for her lover; anxious to see his prick buried deep in her cunt. He quickly took position where I had the delight of actually seeing his cock slide into her pussy with one experienced thrust.

His bum was moving like a blur as he fucked her deeply and quickly and she went into a mind-blowing climax, moaning and shouting; it was then that I realised that he was now spending into her and I moved closer to witnesses this in full detail. For the first time in her life, another man's sperm was pumped forcibly, deep into her womb. Garry's face was screwed up with passion as he used my wife to fully slake his lust for her. The sexual gratification that they got from each other was plain to see and I was aware of this pleasure they were sharing as they committed adultery in front of me. I was also very excited at the prospect of how it would feel to fuck a woman who was freshly and fully filled with another man's hot spunk.

Garry eventually withdrew from her, with semen still dripping from the head of his prick. I impatiently motioned him away and took his place between her wide-open thighs.

Garry was cleaning his prick with his hankie as I held my prick up at the entrance to my darling wife's love tunnel and made the first few exploratory thrusts. Her pubes were saturated and I realised then that the juices which were running down my shaft, were mostly his. My hand that guided my cock in to her, came away covered with spunk, which I wiped across her breasts and for the first of many times, I felt the thrill of sliding into the woman I loved when she was filled with the love cream from another man. Not only was she more lubricated than normal but the entire sensation was different, for both of us. I had to speak on the subject, so great was its impact upon us.

F..."Isn't this rather decadent?"

S..."Mmmm, deliciously decadent"

F..."You know, he's spunked an awful lot up you?"

S..."Oh, I know all right; it feels delicious."

F..."Would you prefer to clean-up before I cream you Darling?

S..."No! It would break the mood. Fuck me again and cream me while I am full of him!"

F..."You want me to shoot my load into his cream? Is that what you want?"

S..."Oh yes, its exactly what I want. I have never wanted you to cream me so much before"

Garry had moved to her head and was now nibbling her ear, something, which always drove her crazy. He was telling her how lovely it was to fuck her and hoping that he could have her again in the future. Her hand found his penis and fondled this new tool which had given her such intense, forbidden delight. She simply adored it.

My prick slid in to the hilt again and again. Sometimes I withdrew completely to rub his spunk all over her clitoris, with my knob end. He must have spent a lot into her for not only was my shaft covered with his semen but also I could feel it running down my balls. The feeling was too erotic to contain for long and I announced to the world that I was coming.

"Go on. Spunk her again, fill her cunt with it!" urged Garry.

"Yes. Yes. Spunk me, oh spunk me. Please! urged Sandra.

My trigger mechanism tripped and the first convulsion from my balls, sent a surge of semen running through my shaft, straight into that enticing love well, so recently filled by another man. Several more contractions jetted more spunk deep into my lovely wife, who was moaning with ecstasy as she took more and more male sperm into her still hungry little cunt. I was fully spent!

We relaxed and chatted...She cleaned up and made more coffee. He confided that yes, he had done this before and we listened engrossed as he elaborated upon his favourite scene which was two men servicing one woman simultaneously. He went on to explain that he occasionally had Claire (his wife) serviced by two other men.

"Did you think that you would be doing this with us tonight?" asked Sandra of him, to which he replied "Not really but I did think there would be a slim chance when the invite for coffee came and whilst dancing with you at the club." He thought that Sandra was absolutely ripe for this sort of activity. I found it hard to disagree.

It was far too late to make love again after he left and the next day, there was little else but silence. Each of us wondered if we had done the right thing. There could be no turning back of the clock.

It was the following night that we made love and immediately, the events of the previous night were relived in graphic detail. I was buried deep inside of her when she asked of me:

S..."Did you really enjoy watching me fucking another man Darling?"

F..."I enjoyed it immensely and I was very proud of how well you handled him. I thing I love you more than ever over that."

S..."Are we going to do it again?"

F..."Do you want to?"

S..."Oh, I would love to. I felt so completely spoiled and pampered and powerful."

F..."That's how you should feel darling."

S..."Don't you think it's dangerous; after all we are happy aren't we?"

F..."I think it was the right thing to do and I think we would be even more happier if we explored our full sexual potential. I had absolutely no feelings of jealousy watching Garry fucking you. I was simply overcome with pride at how well you were able to pleasure him and give him full sexual satisfaction."

S..."Then I shall leave it to you Honey. You know that I like it but only if you really want it for me and you will have to choose the time and place."

F..."Do you want me to choose the next man for you to fuck?"

S..."I think that I should have the last say on that one Darling!"

There was not the slightest doubt in my mind that it would not be long before I had her serviced by another man. She could behave like a real sex queen and I could only love her all the more for it.

To Be Continued...

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers
12