Sandra's Passions...Ch. 5

Story Info
Sandra's sexual liberation.
9.1k words
4.27
43.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

It was very late when we awoke and there was nothing of urgency to do on the Saturday, except to have a leisurely lunch and get ready for the party, that evening. The girls cooked the lunch and it was odd to see them behaving like ordinary young housewives, having previously watched them behaving last night, like sex queens. Barry and I spent most of the day, watching sport on television with the odd drink or two and naturally spent a lot of time discussing the events of the previous day.

Barry emphasised that he and Linda would really like to spend a lot of time with Sandra in the future and to have her introduced to a lot more friends of both sexes. He explained that within their group, many if not most of the girls were happy to swing both ways and all of the guys loved to watch this. He asked if he had any objection to the furthering of Sandra's sexual education by them. I replied that because I now lived a good hundred miles from Sandra whilst she lived only twenty miles from our hosts, I was more than happy for her to be taken under their wing and that I wanted Sandra to be fully educated. I went on to say that I would be quite happy to see her take as much sexual pleasure and satisfaction as she could handle.

Barry confided in that since he had Linda serviced by many others, their sex life had never been better, especially as that they now both had a great variety of partners. He recommended many ways in which new heights of eroticism could be introduced into our lives and that an essential prerequisite would be to have Sandra, like Linda, regularly serviced by other men and women and kept on permanent heat by this. He explained that at the party that evening, there would be a great number of people, including a lot of spare men so he had no doubt that both Linda and Sandra would be creamed by a great variety of new cocks. I replied that I was totally in favour of this debauching of my ex-wife and I told him that I would be very happy if he arranged for Sandra to be gang-banged. I would like to watch if possible but it was not a prerequisite for the event to take place.

We discussed such delights as the girls having many men in the one night. Barry related that at a party recently, he had watched Linda fuck eight men and how she had taken the full load from each of them. For days afterwards he could not keep away from her. She was never more randy as when she was relating the delights of each of them in turn three of whom she did not even know their names. Barry asked me, had I ever had Sandra when she had just been spunked by more than one other male, to which I replied "No" but that I would be interested to try it with her. Especially after three or four men had creamed her and she was still soaked in it. Barry assured him that tonight, I would get my wish because the men at Jacqueline's parties were keen to go with new girls and Sandra was sure to be the target for most of the guys that evening.

Barry told how pleased he was when Sandra had drunk directly from his prick the previous evening. I told him that I too was rather surprised because although she had done this before, it was not usually her favourite thing and also I had never seen her take that much spunk in her mouth.

The two girls were having a heart to heart in the same way Barry and I were. "Well, tell me about what to expect tonight Linda" asked Sandra, "I am not sure I shall have enough energy for another riotous night after yesterday with Barry; in fact I feel a little sore in my pussy"

"Don't worry Darling, you will find the energy when you see what is happening" Linda replied. "Perhaps I overdid it with the operation on you"

"Operation? What do you mean?"

"I mean my strap-a-dictomy" of course...Did you enjoy it? Asked Linda.

"You know I did and I meant it when I said I want to use it on you, but I am not sure about tonight, in front of other people; I mean I wouldn't mind Frank and Barry watching but I'm not sure about doing it in front of complete strangers."

Linda put Sandra's mind at ease. "Don't worry darling, I am sure that you will have sex tonight with another woman, possibly more, but when you fuck me with my strap-on friend, I want it to be private, with just you and I."

"Are all of the women at these parties bi-sexual?" Asked Sandra

"Certainly a lot of them are but I think that most of them prefer men. Many do the girlie girlie thing to get the men worked up but I do know some that are very seriously into women, even though they are happily married. I have had their husbands and I know that they must also be kept well satisfied at home" replied Linda. She went on. "How many men have you had Sandra, apart from Frank of course, and now my Barry?"

"Not very many Linda. Frank and I fooled around a bit when we were married and I did have him and another guy together, we also swapped a couple of times but I was a virgin when I met him. It wasn't until after we parted that I realised how much more I could have been getting. My sex life has been shit for the past two or three years, until Frank and I started seeing each other again".

"What about the guy you live with? The one whom you left Frank for?" Asked Linda.

"We don't get on. He is full of hang-ups and insanely jealous. The strange thing is that it was Frank who started my relationship with Martin. I fancied him and Frank loaned me to him for a sexy afternoon. He seemed to fall in love with me and wooed me away from Frank."

"Why did you not leave him and return to Frank?" Asked Linda.

"By the time I discovered my mistake, Frank was shacked up with a beautiful twenty year old girl and I was in my thirties. He was living the life of Riley and wasn't too keen to change again".

Linda commented upon how sad and ironic life sometimes was. Sandra asked Linda, if she ever had any regrets about their swinging life-style, to which Linda replied. "None at all Sandra, in fact I just love it. I get my pick of loads of lovely men and I now love the excitement of female sex as a kinky diversion. I have been through nearly a couple of dozen men in the last eighteen months. And just the other week Barry brought round a couple of fellows to have me three up. Whilst Barry was fucking me one had his cock up my bum and his other mate was in my mouth. I tell you darling, the first time you ever come off like that, it will blow your mind!"

Sandra asked of Linda if she could give her any tips for that evening, to, which Linda replied. "Enjoy yourself darling and only do what you want to do! All sorts of people will want you do kinky things with them and by all means, indulge yourself fully, but only do things that you fancy. There will be one or two people there whom I would advise you to stay away from and I will point these out, also a few whom I can particularly recommend. By the way darling, have you ever had, or fancied a black guy?"

Sandra told Linda that she had never even kissed with a coloured man but had often fantasised about what this might be like.

"You would love Joe, and he is certain to be there tonight. He is a big chap, with enormous wedding tackle, good sense of humour and can keep it up all night. He never brings a partner but is always invited because all the wives adore him and many of the blokes get off on seeing their wives fucked by a black stud."

"I like the sound of him. Do you think I should try him this evening?" Asked Sandra cheekily.

"Why not. If you like the look of him, then fuck him and bring your little fantasy to reality. He has a wonderful body and is sort of medium shade of brown. He is West Indian by the way and most women think he is very good looking".

"Will I have him on my own do you think, or with others?" asked Sandra provocatively.

"Of course Barry will share you with him, if you like, or probably Frank, but I do know that what Joe really likes is two women. He had another girl and me some months ago and it was fantastic. She was extremely young, small, pretty and Joe and I taught her everything. It was lovely to see her white smooth girlish body against his strong dark frame and I licked her out whilst his cock was inside her. I actually came off, doing it!"

Sandra was starting to feel very wet around her crotch and was once again thinking of all that Linda had done with her the previous night. She found Barry's wife very attractive and was wondering if she should ask Linda if she would try Joe with her. Perhaps she should ask Barry or me about what to do that evening. She was rather in awe of Linda's wide experience and wondered if she could ever be so bold as to do the things that Linda had.

"Just have a lovely time tonight Sandra. Barry is almost certainly going to have you first, in public because you are his guest and he knows that all the other men will want to get into your knickers, so he is sure to fuck you. Not only that but you will feel more at ease in group sex with strangers, if you are introduced to it whilst having somebody whom you know".

Sandra was rather relieved at this thought, not only did she want Barry inside her again, but she felt confident knowing that it would be him who stripped her and went inside her before she submitted to another strange man. She knew that she had to do this and now started to feel more confident that she should have at least two or three new pricks up her that evening. She said to Linda, "Who do you think Frank will get off with tonight" and was thrilled to be told by Linda. "I shall probably have him first. You see, I get rather dry and need a lot of lubricant. At the last party, Frank fucked me first and spunked me so much that it was easy to take the others afterwards. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't spend most of his time with you Sandra, for I know how much he wants to see you into group sex and once he has got his rocks off in me, he will be far more interested in watching you taking it from others men. Do you get excited at the thought of Frank watching you being fucked?"

Sandra confessed that when she had done this, like last night and very occasionally before, her biggest thrill was showing off to me the sexual effect she could have on other men.

"I just adore taking it whilst Barry watches me" said Linda. "I know the effect that it has on him and I really do try be even more outrageous in that situation, than when we are on our own." She continued. "You know how enormous Barry is. On the odd occasion that he has fucked me up my bum, I have been in agony afterwards and I don't really like him to do it to me. Nevertheless I do enjoy the sensation of having a more modest cock up there and there have been a few occasions when I have made a big show in front of Barry, by pleading with the other man to fuck me in my arse. This drives Barry really wild."

Barry and I entered the kitchen just at this point of the conversation and he laughed at this last remark and agreed that he did like to see her being shagged in the back door but has only allowed it with three men whom he really likes and who gave him their wives regularly.

The meal was prepared and eaten in the mid afternoon, with plenty of wine, after which we watched a porno movie, but didn't get to see the end because long before that, we were locked together, on the carpet. I again watched Sandra taking a violent fucking from my very large pal and witnessed, another large dose of his cream being pumped into her womb.

At this point, Sandra had been on her back, with pillow under her head and her tongue inside Linda who was kneeling astride her face. As Barry withdrew from Sandra, spunk was running off his big cock on to her belly and her open lips could not disguise the huge quantity of thick creamy spunk, which had been shot up her. Once more I was able to appreciate the sheer eroticism she had brought to the weekends activity, by shaving her pudenda. To see his love cream running from her body, down over the brown rosebud of her anal vent was very exciting both visually and mentally. My lust for her was almost overpowering and I mounted her as she lay there, slipping in so easily, after such a big weapon had opened her up. I wallowed in the wet sensation that comes from shafting into a pussy that has just been so very well creamed.

As I thrust deeply into this woman whom I knew and still loved, so well, she was going into another climax, as if it was simply a continuation of what Barry had given her. Linda was telling her how nice it must be to have me stroking into the pool of semen that her husband had just filled her with and as I felt her climax, my balls started to empty another load of love juice deep inside her. Sandra's pussy was completely drenched with spunk, which Linda mopped up with a kitchen roll and then she kissed her hungrily in her l wide-open slit, her tongue exploring the cavern of her vagina.

The girls rolled into the sixty-nine position and licked at each other hungrily. In no time at all, they both climaxed on each other's mouth and Barry handed the strap on dildo and harness to Sandra.

We helped to fit the belt and straps to Sandra and she approached Linda from behind, who was by now bent over the arm of a sofa. Linda was wide open and the huge latex prick slid straight into her and Sandra started to thrust up her girl lover.

Sandra fucked Linda for perhaps fifteen minutes and brought her to two massive orgasms. Barry took some photographs of Sandra playing this male role and in one of them, had Sandra holding a cigar between her teeth whilst she fucked into the lovely Linda's pretty cunt.

We decided to relax and gather strength for the evening. There was a long journey right across London, to come, followed by a lot of very physical activity and we knew that they could not keep up this pace all day, without a break.

It was dark when we reached the large old house in north London. The journey had been tedious, through heavy traffic and we were both relieved and excited to have finally arrived. From the outside, there was little or no sign of great activity, except perhaps, an awful lot of parked cars but nothing to indicate the extent of the orgy that was already taking place inside.

As we walked up the short driveway, Sandra whispered to me, how nervous she was at the thought of meeting so many naked people and not knowing who would screw her. I felt her physically shaking and squeezed her closely to reassure her. I had never been to this house before, nor met anybody who was expected to be there; nevertheless I was confident of having a good time for I had already attended a couple of fairly large parties in Barry & Linda's house.

Jacqueline came to the door opened it slightly and having recognised Linda and Barry invited us in. Almost immediately, her husband, Tom entered the hallway, holding a pretty young brunette by the hand. Both of them were stark naked. They greeted us then quickly disappeared up the stairs, whilst Jacqueline escorted us into the kitchen for a drink and sandwich. Jacqueline was dressed in a semi-transparent black dress with very little underneath. I got the impression that she had not yet been fucked.

Whilst Jacqueline was attending to the drinks, Barry sold Sandra and I that the one cardinal rule in this particular house was that dancing and eating were downstairs, naked if preferred, but no sex, which was confined to any of the four upstairs bedrooms. Jacqueline quickly made Sandra feel at ease and called one or two other guests to meet this unusual combination of ex-spouses at a wife swapping party. Most of them were too amazed for words and but they were obviously well aquatinted with Barry and Linda.

"I expected more people," said Barry to his hostess, (although I noticed at least twenty people or more in the kitchen, lounge and downstairs hallway). Jacqueline replied that there were many upstairs, already having it away and that in total there were just over twenty couples and maybe ten extra men. One or two more couples and single men were to arrive later and there were also three single girls present, including a personal friend of hers who like Sandra, had not been to an orgy before.

Barry took the girls and me into the large lounge, where couples were dancing. Most were fully dressed but a couple of the girls were in bra and pants and one tall, thin young man was completely naked, dancing wildly, with a very long, thin penis, jigging around wildly in the air; it was a curious sight and they had to leave quickly to avoid bursting into fits of laughter, but still said hello to the occupants and briefly introduced Sandra and Me

We went upstairs and Linda pulled Sandra's leg about having the naked dancer. Sandra replied that she hoped they were not all as weird as him and confessed there were a couple of guys in the lounge that she liked the look of. Barry caught Linda's eye with a certain look, which told her to "fix them up" with Sandra.

The first bedroom had a few large mattresses laid on the floor, with no beds, but they did have loose sheets, pillows etc. A dozen or so naked men and women were laying or kneeling, having sex, in couples or threes and one pile of maybe five or more, caught up in a huge tangle of arms, legs, boobs, bums and cocks. Those who bothered to look up, called "hello" to Linda and Barry who were obviously well known but most continued with their pleasures. We just stood and watched the orgy that was happening before our eyes:

Sandra gripped my arm and pointed to a large, young black guy who had a simply enormous cock buried into a tiny blonde girl, from behind as she knelt on the floor. He had a very sexy screwing motion and she obviously loved it. Sandra asked Linda, "Is that Joe, the guy you told I about Linda?". Linda replied that it wasn't and warned Sandra to stay away from him. "He fucked me several weeks ago and made a right nuisance of himself, clinging to me all evening and trying to date me afterwards. Barry had to sort him out! He has a bad reputation and you should keep away!"

Two pretty women were laying in the sixty-nine position with tongues buried deep in each other's pussies; one winked sexily at me and Sandra and almost immediately, a man close to them, rolled off his partner whom he was sharing with another man and rolled on to the two intertwined women. It soon became obvious what was his intention and he did succeed in penetrating one of them from behind whilst she continued having oral sex with the other girl. It was a very sexy sight to watch him screw her from the rear whilst the other girl's tongue was back in her pussy and she too was licking out her pretty partner.

"I could really fancy that right now" said Linda to Sandra and I as we watched the trio start to climax, first the girl taking the tongue and cock, who wanted to scream but couldn't take her mouth from her lover's cunt, then almost immediately afterwards the other girl shook with a violent orgasm as the man ejaculated deep inside the first, his whole body shuddering as he emptied load after load deep into her. It made us feel very randy. As he withdrew his cock, covered with spunk, the two girls carried on licking and sucking each other out. The black haired girl who was eating the one who had been fucked, had cream all over her mouth as she licked her out and the sight of it gave me a raging, instantaneous hard on.

Linda pointed out one or two people in the room whom she had had sex with and cautioned Sandra about another particular couple, to avoid; she then suggested exploring the next bedroom. I felt inclined to stay right there and strip off and dive in, but decided against it.

Tom, (Jacqueline's husband) was in the next bedroom, again on one of many mattresses on the floor. The naked brunette who had greeted them with him, earlier, had Tom's prick in her mouth, sucking him noisily. He laid back and called hello to our friends and the brunette asked Linda to give her a hand with Tom. "Why don't you help her Sandra?" Asked Linda, and whispered to Sandra that Tom was a really O.K. guy. The brunette eyed Sandra up and down and beckoned her to join them. Sandra surprised me, by lying alongside Tom and running her hands over his naked body. "My! You are a sexy looking crumpet," said Tom to Sandra.

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers