Sandra's Passions...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girl started undressing Sandra, who was wearing a leather skirt with see through silk blouse and no bra. It didn't take long to remove Sandra's few clothes and she was left naked apart from her suspender belt and black stockings. "I just adore girls who shave their pussies," said Tom; "I must lick it for you" and he promptly buried his face in Sandra's crutch and licked her voraciously, whilst his other partner resumed her eager sucking of his cock. It was very exciting to watch Sandra open up. She was obviously very turned on by his attentions and didn't seem to mind having an audience, (There were a few other people having sex in the same room).

The trio rolled into a new position and I relished watching the first prick enter Sandra for that evening. She lay on her back her stockinged legs opening invitingly for Tom. He carefully positioned himself over her and the other girl took his cock and guided him into her welcoming pussy. It was obvious that she was ready for it because Tom slid all the way home in her cunt without out hesitation. Her natural lubrication was making his initial penetration an easy matter. Whilst we watched he started to fuck her properly. Sandra was breathing hard and obviously enjoying the shafting that Tom was giving her, meanwhile, the dark haired girl was sucking Sandra's nipples. Tom pumped Sandra for another ten minutes or so before coming, then he started spending deep into her. She went into a big, noisy orgasm as Tom's hot potent cream bathed her cervix. Barry stripped off quickly whilst she still lay there, legs splayed open, the evidence of Tom's fucking running from her wide open hole. Barry leapt upon her, anxious to feel inside her with his huge cock, now that she was freshly spunked by a complete stranger. The dark haired girl smiled at Linda, who promptly stripped and fell next to her.

I watched the pile of arms and legs intertwine and when Tom extracted himself from the melee, Linda beckoned to me to join her and the brunette. I undressed, fell alongside the two girls and soon had my face buried in Linda's cunt, whilst the other girl sucked me to an enormous erection. Barry and Sandra were right alongside but Barry withdrew from Sandra, whom he was fucking from the rear, and stuck his huge pole up the other girl. She was a little shaken and surprised by the size of the weapon that had just penetrated her but was soon moaning deliriously, laying back, smiling at Sandra, whilst Barry's huge cock thrust violently into her.

The three girls plus Barry and I enjoyed many variations and were soon joined by another man, who knew Barry and Linda well, and who also fucked the three girls in turn. Linda was determined to drain me, and when, after a half-hour or so, I was once again thrust up her riding her velvet love sheath with mounting pleasure. She clenched her cunt muscles on to my prick and started whispering really obscene suggestions in my ear. I couldn't hold back from this very sexy young lady and with a groan I began to discharge my spunk into her womb as she milked me dry. Sandra took a huge load from the new stranger and Linda commented to her how easy it had been for Sandra to be fucked by four men and spunked by two even within an hour of entering the house. Both loads of spunk were from complete strangers, the second had been really copious for when out of curiosity I felt inside her love tunnel, my fingers were soaked in spunk. As she lay there it was running from her gaping pussy in a small stream. Barry hadn't come at that point, but he did bring the dark haired girl off with two big climaxes. He dismounted then we went downstairs to get drinks, none of us bothering to get dressed.

I was wondering how quickly I could recover and start exploring the enormous variety of women that was there for the taking. Three quarters of an hour or so had passed since I had creamed Linda and meanwhile, she had disappeared with another man. Barry had taken Sandra off somewhere, to find the coloured man called Joe, in order to introduce them, leaving me in the kitchen/bar. I had been amazed at the nonchalance with which my naked wife had left the room, still with spunk running down her inner thighs and her sexy buttocks, framed beautifully by the black suspender belt and stockings, posing an obvious invitation to all-comers that she would be expecting more. I started talking to a distinguished looking man, a little older than myself, who spoke impeccable English but with a mid European accent. His name was Hans.

Hans was not only an interesting man but a popular one. For nearly an hour we talked, during which time, he made no attempt at sex with any of the many girls who came up to him for a chat; (perhaps they liked his accent). I asked did he bring a partner, to which Hans replied yes and her name was Miranda. I asked if I could be introduced, Hans said of course, let us find her together. It was in the first bedroom we visited where we found Miranda who was being serviced by two men, in the conventional manner, on her back with a prick between her thighs and another between her lips. We watched the two men fuck her, taking turn and turn about in each orifice and finally, after giving her a very noisy climax, both emptying their balls into her cunt.

Hans beckoned to Miranda, to come and meet me. She walked across the room naked and with little spunk droplets still showing around her pubes. He kissed her and introduced me; she wanted a drink and we returned to the kitchen, Miranda and I naked, and Hans fully dressed.

We talked about sex and parties for maybe a half-hour and Miranda suggested that Hans invite Sandra and myself to a party, which they were due to, attend in west London two weeks later. I accepted their kind invitation. Miranda squeezed my hand and told Hans that she would take me back upstairs. We went to a third room, which I had not visited before and again, there were no beds, simply mattresses on the floor, with people having sex.

I had never been a fast repeater but an hour and a half had passed and I was once again feeling very randy. We dropped to the floor and started fondling and kissing passionately. Miranda had not cleaned up after her earlier engagement and I slid into her with an ease, which I found not only very enjoyable but also very exciting. This lovely woman whom I had met such a short time before welcomed me into her most secret orifice to enjoy the pleasure that her cunt could give a man. The smell of sex wafted up from her crotch as I stroked in and out of her, and I glanced down to see myself disappearing and reappearing in her vagina, my shaft now slick with the spunk of other men. The warmth and passion of her body aroused me greatly and I thanked her for allowing me the honour of using her love saddle to pleasure her with my cock. My enjoyment of fucking her was transmitted to her senses and it was not long before she started coming, very noisily and violently. I was quite able to hold back, as this was my second time this evening and Miranda was really enjoying the violent and prolonged thrusting that I gave to her. She asked for my cock in her mouth and I obliged, holding her by her long fair hair as I fucked her steadily in the mouth.

Another couple were lying alongside and although they were actually having intercourse, the man' s hand kept wandering over to Miranda and fingering her whilst she was sucking me off. I was kneeling at her face, with my prick thrust deep into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy having her mouth fucked by the deep thrusting that I gave her and even when she started to gag on it, she still held on, biting gently and trying to tease my spunk from my balls.

The other man's partner, for some reason, left him, and he took the opportunity to climb between Miranda's legs and thrust quickly into her. When his cock was up her, stroking purposefully into her, Miranda's suction on my cock increased even further and as the newcomer rode her harder, she started to climax again at which point, I decided to discharge my cream down her throat. I sensed that she wanted it that way; her suction on my prick increased and soon triggered my ejaculation. Miranda moaned as she continued climaxing, taking spunk up both ends; she didn't waste a drop.

The other man withdrew from Miranda who was still in a kneeling position, leaving his semen running from her; she wiped her pussy on the sheet beneath them and lay back contentedly, chatting to me like old friends. "You will love the next party; they are rich Americans in the T.V. and film business with a fantastic home and incredible guests." she went on."It's quite the best swinging scene in town." I told her that I couldn't wait. She went on to describe the sort of people whom they usually invited and it all sounded so glamorous, that I felt nervous to say the least and wondered if Sandra and I would really feel at ease in such a gathering.

It was not long before a new man came in to the room, looking for Miranda and took her away to introduce her to a new friend of his. I decided to see what Sandra was up to. There was still a bedroom, which I not visited and I entered, hoping to find Sandra. She wasn't there but Linda was and she was without a partner. I joined her and we watched an attractive dark haired woman, possibly early thirties, lying back on the mattress being serviced. Another man was waiting behind the guy who was screwing her, anxious to take his place as he withdrew.

"How many men have you had Linda?" I asked. She didn't reply but gave me a saucy look and held up five fingers to signal her score. "That includes you." she said and went on. "The girl over there, being screwed now, with the other guy waiting, has taken eight while I have been watching. She is a right raver and arrived without a partner".

The girl made no sound as the man ejaculated into her and withdrew. His place was immediately taken by the substitute, who thrust up her without even an introduction. He fucked her steadily and two more men entered the room, obviously looking for her. They greeted her and stood nearby, both naked and obviously waiting their turn to go through her. "I think that she is going to fuck every guy in the house...or try to!" Said Linda, and continued. "I have no idea where Sandra or Barry is, have you?" I confirmed that he had not seen them for over an hour but was sure that they were OK, and were very likely together.

"Why don't you give her one?" Linda asked me, pointing to the woman doing the marathon. "Those two won't be long and I would love to see you fuck her." I knew that I was not yet ready for another erection and said so, nevertheless I was fascinated as the girl was obviously spunked yet again; the man withdrew and the first of the two new entrants, who had masturbated himself to full erection, dropped between her legs, and immediately thrust deep into her. He had no intention of pleasuring her and wasted no time in achieving his end, which was just get his rocks off. It took only minutes before his face contorted and his thrusts became more violent and Linda and I witnessed what was obviously another load of spunk being pumped deep inside her belly.

Linda and I had moved closer to the girl and noticed that the sheet below her was soaking wet from the many creamings that she had been taking. The latest guy was now up inside of her, fucking her furiously.

I was seated now, holding Linda, who was kneeling and facing him. Linda described the fuckings that she had received that evening, whilst I watched her pretty face and fondled her breasts which were large hard melons, very voluptuous but with little virginal nipples. We were both getting turned on again, relating our new experiences. I was feeling between Linda's legs, groping her slit which was wide open and very obviously well creamed. She started responding, opening her thighs wider for me to have better access, when a very young man approached from a group in another part of the room. He knelt behind Linda, and greeted her by name, and started nibbling her ear. It was immediately obvious that these two had had sex before, even if not tonight.

It was only a very few minutes before "Pete" slid into Linda from behind and she gave a low murmur of appreciation as her sixth cock of the evening slid deep into her cunt. I continued working on Linda's lovely tits and kissing her mouth whilst my friend's sexy young wife was being rocked up and down by Pete, who was telling her how he and another man had just fucked her friend Sandra, a little while earlier. He obviously didn't realise that Sandra was my partner.

Linda asked Pete what fucking Sandra was like to which he replied that because she was new, he simply had to have her and that others had screwed her or were hoping to. Linda was now really horny and demanded to know exactly how Pete and his pal had fucked Sandra and for how long and where and how they had come in her. He was very turned on by her lascivious conversation and had a mighty climax just as he was telling her that nobody could ever compare with Linda and with that, I watched him shoot his load up Barry's pretty young wife. I held Linda tightly in my arms as she drained Pete. I couldn't see Pete's cock in her but I knew from his convulsions that she was being pumped full of a whole load. They kissed passionately and I felt my prick rising rapidly as Linda milked Pete dry. I relished the assistance that I had been able to give this lovely lady whilst she was committing her adultery.

"Do you want me up you now Darling?" I asked. "Yes. No!" Linda replied, changing her mind in an instant. "I want to watch you fuck her." and pointed to the girl who by now had a yet different man riding her.

Pete had withdrawn from Linda's rear, kissed her on the cheek, thanked her and left. The whole incident from his arrival to his leaving was no more than ten minutes. She lay back, with legs apart, deliberately exhibiting herself to a small group who had been watching. The cream was everywhere on her. I walked across to the black haired girl, from whom a man was just withdrawing. I had seen his ejaculation into the girl and could see that she was close to orgasm but hadn't quite made it.

There was nothing said, not even hello. I dropped between her thighs, which were still wide apart and stuck my hard cock straight up the wide-open and very wet target that invited me. Having already spunked twice, I knew that if necessary, I could stroke into her for ages and I was determined to make her climax. I felt that a woman like this deserved not just to be used as a spunk bucket, but to be pleasured as well. For whatever reason she was doing every man in the house, it was only gentlemanly to ensure that she too enjoyed these coupling by way of an orgasm. I started to fuck her very deeply and quickly, thrusting into the wet gash that was drenched with the cream of many other partygoers.

The only thing that I asked her, was where was her partner, to which she replied that as long as he wasn't there at the party with her, she didn't much care where he was. Her name was Janice and she made it clear that her mission was simply one of vengeance upon her husband, who it would appear had done her some terrible wrong. She had decided a few days ago to fuck as many men as she could find and had been invited by Jacqueline specifically to achieve that end. She did say that the best fuck she had got this evening was from a really big guy named Barry and the way she then described his technique, physique and penis in particular, I knew that it was Linda's husband that she was referring to. I wondered if Linda had witnessed this and I had a feeling that this was probably the case.

Another man had arrived and knelt beside Janice as I shafted her. His half-erect cock was taken into her mouth whilst her climax was building up and then grew to full erection as she went into orgasm. Her enjoyment of being used by so many strangers and the fact that here was another waiting to take my place communicated itself to my libido and much to my surprise I found myself on the bring of an orgasm. Janice was having a prolonged orgasm and I ejaculated deep into the reservoir of spunk that her cunt contained. Seeing how much she was coming, I rolled off her, surrendering her hot steaming saddle to the new man. She was still in climax when mounted her and I returned to Linda who had been watching and masturbating for the benefit of on-lookers. Barry walked in, watched his little sexpot wife lying back diddling herself and playfully chided her for her blatant teasing. He quickly felt her pussy and said jokingly, "My. You have been busy haven't you." Barry told me that he has just left Sandra, having had her fucked twice with a different man and himself and having seen her having sex with a man and wife. He hadn't been with her all evening and I would find her in the end bedroom. I set off to find Sandra, leaving Barry to fight off Linda, who was trying to extract his prick from the trousers, which he was now wearing.

I went first to the bedroom where I had left my clothes and got dressed. I stopped to watch an extremely pretty and very young girl who was standing, with an arm around two not-so-young men; each had a nipple in their mouth and one had a hand in her pussy. She was not old enough to have had too much experience and it was very erotic to watch her being encouraged so blatantly. I wondered what would her appetites be by the time she would be thirty? She had dark read hair, was very slim, and with tiny pert breasts and lovely rounded. I was anxious to find Sandra but could not resist stopping to watch this lovely young woman being debauched.

One of her partners pulled her back and lowered her to the mattress. He lay with her, kissing the back of her neck and nibbling her ears whilst the other man continued with the handling of her pussy; he too lay alongside her thus she had a man on each side of her.

The man working on her ears began kissing her mouth passionately, occasionally changing to her breasts and giving them the same treatment. Her other partner started kissing her inner thighs, gradually opening them until he had access to her very pretty and very small cunt, into which he slowly worked his tongue. The men were very experienced and it did not take long before this innocent looking young girl was writhing with lust. She was teased by one of the men, with his erect prick just, but only just opening her outer lips and soon the other had his hard cock at her face, teasing her mouth with it and then sliding it a little way between her lovely lips.

The first man by now had his cock into her, pushing slowly to achieve full penetration to the hilt but also very gently. I could see that she was being stretched by it and imagined that it could not have been long since she had been a virgin. I found it hard to imagine how she came to be here, at an orgy filled with experienced wife-swappers and wanted to find out more about her.

I watched as her two partners changed ends and the prick that had been pleasuring her pussy was now fed into her mouth whilst the second big, hard cock was fed up her cunt and was now being thrust far more vigorously into her young body. I watched for a few moments longer then set off to find Sandra.


She was seated In a big chair, still naked, and cuddled up with Miranda. Hans was with them but still dressed. I could tell that she had only just finished having sex and I knew that look only too well from days of old. The party had slowed down a lot. Whereas an hour or two earlier, every room was filled with erect pricks thrusting into hungry pussies, there was now more eating and drinking and chatting nevertheless, there was still some activity and small groups were watching little scenes. A man came in to the room to tell everybody that a girl was being whipped in another room, at which many of the occupants scurried off to watch the scene, which didn't particularly interest Sandra nor I.