Sandra's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all honesty, with the hours I had been putting in at work, I had let myself go a bit. The day after Brad returned to university, I signed up at a local gym that was popular with women from work. At 43, I thought I looked pretty good overall, but certainly could stand to lose a good fifteen pounds. I stand 5'5" tall, with short brown hair and a pretty face. People have told me my best feature is my smile, but I personally like my eyes, which are large and a rich, warm shade of brown. I think that if they were honest, the few men I had been with would say my best feature is my breasts, which are on the larger side but fit well on my frame and offset my rounder hips.

It turns out that I found it easy to keep motivated, only partially willing to acknowledge that I wanted desperately to recapture my youth as best as I could in the hopes that my son might someday notice. I worked out at least three days a week, and then usually went home to swim laps in the pool. I had been wearing a conservative one-piece suit for a while and was determined to get back into a bikini by the summer.

I had hoped the workouts would help alleviate my frustrations and occupy my mind, but the opposite was true. The harder I got the blood pumping through my veins, the more it seemed to flow to my erogenous zones. Every evening found me on my back, rubbing my pussy.

As I said before, I had never seen a pornographic movie, but I suddenly really wanted to. I had been so turned on watching Brad and April make love, I was sure I'd get off seeing others in similar positions. Of course I was too chicken to rent one from the local video store, so late at night I found myself doing internet searches to see what was out there. As luck would have it, there was a lot!

I discovered a free movie site where you could do a keyword search to look at video clips. I thought back to the day I saw the kids having sex, and wanted to relive it in a more graphic way. Night after night I typed in words like "voyeur" and "oral," then watched the movies that flickered across my screen.

The more I watched, the more I wanted kinkier images. I felt more depraved as I searched using phrases like "mature, lesbian, threesome, submissive and incest." As each clip played, I imagined myself as one of the actors, giving or taking whatever she got. I found myself gravitating to the incest and D/s videos. Watching older women submit themselves to younger men, especially when it involved family play, made me crazy with desire. I rubbed my wet pussy to orgasm after orgasm sitting there in front of the computer in my den.

During another internet search, I stumbled across an erotic story site named Literotica. It proved to be a treasure trove of material to fuel my masturbatory fantasies. I had felt guilt about my feelings towards my son, but the Incest story category on Literotica was one of the most popular, based on the number of submissions. Even though my mind was troubled, at least I knew I was not alone reveling in my fetish.

On the video site one evening, I watched a scene where a dominant woman actively worked a dildo in and out of her submissive lesbian lover's pussy, making me unbelievably hot. When the clip ended I closed my eyes and pictured April fucking me with a hard toy, making me beg for more. There and then I made the decision to purchase a vibrator of my own. Until that time I was strictly a finger girl, but suddenly, I needed deeper penetration.

I passed a small adult boutique on my way to and from work every day, and made it a point to stop in the next day. I was very nervous entering the store, afraid that it would be filled with creepy men just waiting to pounce on me, but I was pleasantly surprised. The store was clean and brightly lit, and from the displays, the shop was clearly designed for women. I appeared to be the only customer; the only other person in the store was a girl of about 20 behind the counter. She gave me a smile and said hello, but did not run over to help me. Having some space to acclimate made me feel better.

I wandered the aisles until I came upon a wall of sex toys of every size, shape and color. I felt myself blushing at I looked at some of the plastic cocks, large with fake veins running their prodigious length. There must have been at least 100 different options, and I had no idea what I wanted. My pussy became wet as I contemplated playing with each and every one.

In all my life, I don't think I'd ever been as nervous as when I asked the young salesgirl for assistance. Andrea, according to her nametag, could not have been more helpful. She must have sensed my discomfort because she took her time to explain the alternatives. I admitted I had never owned one, but wanted something that vibrated, so she pointed out a few of the options. One in particular reminded me of Brad's penis, so I naturally gravitated towards it. When I picked it up to look it over, she said, "You've got good taste; that's one of our best sellers."

I was still blushing when she rang me up, and even more so when she handed me the bag and said with a wink, "Enjoy."

She clearly knew what I was going to do with it, which made me feel dirty, but oddly hot too. Knowing that a pretty young girl understood that I was going home to fuck myself flooded my pussy. As I sat behind the wheel, I actually contemplated taking it for a test drive right there in the parking lot, but decided to tease myself and wait until I got home.

I drove like Mario Andretti, desperate to get behind closed doors to pleasure myself. I made only one brief stop to pick up batteries, and then raced towards my house once more. Once safely inside, my hands were literally shaking as I fought to get the vibrator out of the hard plastic wrapper.

Finally holding it in my hands, I quickly rinsed it off in the kitchen sink. My hands stroked it with sudsy water as though I was caressing a hard cock. I looked out the window into the back yard where I had seen Brad and April make love. It was easy to imagine rubbing my son's cock as the slippery tool ran back and forth between my fingers.

After drying off my new toy, I unscrewed the base and slid in the batteries. Reattaching the end, I twisted the vibrator into the "on" position. Instantly I heard a soft humming sound as the plastic dick began to shiver in my hand. I was so ready to feel it deep inside of me.

I suddenly had a dirty thought. Rather than go to my own room, I instead made my way to Brad's. I slowly peeled off all my clothes except my panties and climbed onto his bed. I was amazingly hot, knowing I was invading my son's private sanctuary without permission. Deep down, I wished he were there to punish me for my indiscretion.

I set the vibrator to its lowest setting and began tracing it around my hard nipples before running it down my abdomen. I softly teased it over my mound, and I instantly shuddered as the tip glanced across my swollen clit. God, I was going to love my new purchase!

As much as I wanted to fuck myself, I also wanted to delay my orgasm as long as possible. I eased it up and down my slit, torturing myself with soft contact. With each pass, I added just a hint more pressure until I was using the tip to press my soaking undies inside my pussy.

Suddenly, I couldn't wait any longer and almost ripped the panties from my body. I felt depraved as I draped them over my face to smell my arousal, before driving the toy deep inside myself. My mind reeled as I imagined cute little Andrea from the toy store sitting on my face, forcing me to smell and taste her while the big cock penetrated my tender pussy.

In my mind's eye, I saw my daughter Julie holding the cock and driving it into me. I had never pictured her in my fantasies before, but I moaned out loud at the thought. She had always been such a good girl that it was shocking to think of her that way, yet the taboo vision excited me immensely. I could almost hear her saying, "Lick my pussy, Mom," as she rammed the fake prick inside me.

I then dreamed Brad was between my legs, driving his hard cock into me over and over again. For some reason, it just felt so right picturing my son taking me that way. My pussy was so wet, the plastic toy easily slid in and out. I could almost see him pulling my legs over his shoulders to fuck me harder than I ever had been before. It was not making love; it was hard animalistic sex, the likes of which I'd never known.

My hips rocked in time with each thrust. I had never had a vibrator inside of me, and the feeling was simply amazing. I fucked myself rapidly and on occasion eased it out to tease my rock-hard clit. I was in sensory overload as I came harder and faster than ever before. I felt like a complete slut and I loved it.

My body was literally covered in sweat, and Brad's comforter was soaked by my perspiration. I lay back with my legs spread wide, gasping to catch my breath. As my head cleared, I did feel a hint of guilt, but much less than I had only weeks before. With each passing day, rubbing myself off to visions of my son and others, I guess I had become more resigned to my kinky nature.

Not much changed over the following weeks. I'm surprised I was able to hold onto my job as I could barely think of anything other than sex, or more accurately, sex with my son and a bevy of young girls. My panties seemed perpetually wet and my nipples constantly stiff as I tried my best to remain level headed.

I found myself reaching out to my children more than I had in ages. I used every excuse to e-mail or text them, trying to appear every bit the concerned parent. I wanted updates on their lives, and encouraged them to share their troubles. I questioned Brad about April and girls on campus, and Julie about her relationship with Rich, trying not to be too overt, of course. In reality, I longed to hear dirty details, but could never actually come out and ask.

Little did they know, on many an evening, as I typed a message to them on one hand, I was rubbing my cunt with the other. God, I cannot believe I used the "C -word!" I had always thought it the single vilest word in the English language, yet suddenly it seemed so appropriate. I had a cunt! A hot wet cunt, starving for attention!

I was looking forward to Spring Break with baited breath, as I assumed my son would be home for the week. Much to my disappointment, Brad announced he was going to Cancun with friends for some rest and relaxation. Reading the words in his e-mail brought tears to my eyes, devastated by the thought I would most likely not see him until his graduation in May.

I tried to clear my mind after the sad news and focus more on work, yet that proved much harder than I'd imagined. It seemed like no matter where I went, I found something or someone that turned me on. A new administrative assistant was assigned to my group, and Tabatha was simply lovely. She was just out of secretarial school, all of twenty years old, but as confident as a girl of her age could be. I was used to having assistants kowtow to my wishes, but Tabby always appeared willing to add her two cents and never backed down from a challenge. In my mind's eye, I pictured myself submitting to her, even though I was her boss and over twice her age. On more than one occasion, she caught me looking at her and I wondered what went on in her head as she certainly did not appear offended.

Since I was denied Spring Break with my son, I threw myself even harder into my workouts. Looking in the mirror, I could see my body slowly changing, and wanted to make other changes to my appearance, as well. One decision I made was to grow my hair out. I knew most men loved long hair, but I had always kept my own fairly short. No more. I wanted to be the raven-haired vixen thrashing her locks about as she was fucked, just like in the videos I watched most evenings. I thought it would look great alongside my dark eyes. I also began shaving my crotch for the first time in ages, loving the slick feeling when I played with myself.

After the three months I had been growing it, my hair had lengthened although not as much as I would have liked. I had it styled and highlighted which I thought took years off my face. For a forty-something woman, I was pretty damn pleased with how I looked.

I had been shopping to pick out a new outfit for the occasion. Since the commencement was going to be outdoors, I purchased a really cute sundress which was very colorful and hugged my body nicely. Because I had lost about twelve pounds, I also picked up a couple of new skirts that fit my sleeker form as well. Feeling spunkier than I had in years, I wanted to show off my hips, legs and breasts. I had always been somewhat self-conscious about my large chest, but no longer. My tits were great and if people wanted to look, so be it. I also purchased a number of skimpy bra and panty combos to make me feel sexy.

When the big weekend finally arrived, I picked up April and we headed for Brad's college. She was wearing a short skirt and a tight top, looking as cute as ever. We had the top down and the wind tossed her blond locks like she was a Cosmo cover model. I tried my best to contain my excitement and keep my eyes on the road instead of her tanned legs. I was titillated by the thought that we would be sharing a room, and devilishly pondered the possibilities.

I had made the daring decision to pack my special plastic friend, hidden in my bag. I figured at the very least Brad and April might want some alone time at his apartment, so I might enjoy a bit of solo playtime. In my mind, I also thought of sexy scenarios that could occur with my pretty young roomie. I imagined her finding it and teasing me, then using it upon me.

We checked into our hotel room before April called to let my son know we'd made it safely. We made plans to meet for dinner, but my ex-husband was going to be there with his new wife, which was highly disappointing. Fortunately, Julie and Rich would be there as well, which made things more tolerable.

April took the first shower and a few minutes later came out of the bathroom with only a large bath towel wrapped around her. I stole a few glances at her as I pretended to get ready for my own bathroom time. I stalled as long as I could, hoping to see her naked again, but finally made my way into the shower. I felt naughty as I left the door open a crack, hoping she'd peek at me while I made myself ready. I was feeling so randy I wanted to rub myself off, but thought better of doing something so overt. God, it was going to be a long weekend!

I dressed in one of my new skirts and revealing tops, wanting to impress Brad and April, but also flaunt myself in front of my ex. April wore a really short peach skirt, and a cute white top. She looked all fresh and innocent, but I knew better. I so wanted to get my hands under that skirt and take a taste of her sweet kitty.

Plans were made to meet at the restaurant and my anxiety grew with every mile we drove. I was afraid I'd be too overt in my actions towards my son or his girlfriend. I kept repeating, "Stay calm, Sandra," over and over in my head. When we walked in the door we made our way towards the bar, and my eyes made contact with my son almost instantly. Momentarily throwing calm out the window, I almost ran towards him and threw myself into an embrace.

Brad gave me a soft kiss on the lips and smiled widely at me. "Jesus, mom, you look great," he barked, and my heart almost skipped a beat. He looked so handsome in his sport coat, slacks and tie, looking like a male model.

Dinner was lovely, but I felt on edge the entire time. My eyes constantly went back and forth between Brad and April, and at times even Julie. My hair and figure were common topics of conversation, which made my cheeks glow red with a combination of both excitement and embarrassment. My ex's new wife looked unimpressed, which was just fine with me. We stayed at the restaurant until late, then Brad hugged and kissed both April and me before we left for our hotel.

I had had a few glasses of wine, but was sober enough to drive. The ride was great, chatting with April like two silly schoolgirls, making me feel younger than I had in ages. I found myself wondering what she would sleep in, a cute set of pajamas, or maybe a skimpy nightgown?

We arrived back at the hotel and made our way into the room. April used the bathroom first to get ready for bed, and later exited dressed only in a set of pink satin pajamas. Her hair was up in a head band and she looked amazingly cute. I had to busy myself in order to stop staring, fearing my rosy cheeks would give away my feelings.

I mulled my own options, then picked a cute nightgown out of my bag and went into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror, admiring my figure. It felt so sexy to be completely nude with April nearby. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I pulled the nightie over my head and into place. The soft material felt wonderful against my skin, sending a tingle down my spine. My nipples were clearly visible as two bumps on my chest, and I hoped she would notice and admire them.

When I exited the bathroom I found April in her bed under the covers. She looked so peaceful resting her head on the pillow my heart almost skipped a beat. I had a devilish thought, rather than climbing in from my side, I walked between the beds. I bent over to pull back the sheets with my bottom facing her. I slowly lowered myself in, hoping she may get a shot of my bottom and maybe a peek of my damp pussy.

I felt so naughty for what I had done, and could not look at her for a moment. Before I had a chance to gauge her reaction, she clicked off the light and we were plunged into black. We chatted for a short while, but April sounded tired and she soon drifted off to sleep. In the darkness, I'm sure she had no idea I was rubbing myself during our entire conversation. I had slowly eased my hand up under my gown and diddled my naked sex. It felt amazing to touch myself with another so close, yet I had to stifle moans as the sensations were overwhelming. No more than five feet from my son's girlfriend, I jilled myself off to a superb orgasm, and then fell asleep myself.

Commencement was just perfect. They day was sunny and warm, and my new colorful sundress seemed to achieve my desired effect. I found my ex looking me over on more than one occasion, and other men appeared to appreciate my charms as well. Most importantly, I relished the look in Brad's eyes as he looked at me in admiration. The feeling was very mutual.

My pussy was damp as I watched my son walk across the stage to accept his diploma. There was a lot of cheering from the crowd, so I knew he must have been popular on campus, which didn't surprise me at all. After the ceremony he introduced me to a number of his friends, all of whom I could have just eaten up. They, too, seemed to drink me in and I was left feeling giddy by their not--so-subtle glances.

The rest of the day was a blur as we went from event to event, before enjoying another wonderful dinner together. I had become pretty worn out after all the driving and activities of the last few days, so I decided to leave the kids to go to a graduation party while I went back to the hotel alone. I was only in the room for a few minutes before I was out of my dress and into my silk pajamas. I pulled my vibrator out of its hiding place in my suitcase, and gleefully laid back on my bed. I began running the tip of the toy over the crotch of my PJ's, basking in the sensation. I had been so stimulated the past few days; I knew I would cum quickly.

I pulled my bottoms off and began fucking myself with long, slow strokes. My mind raced back and forth between images of Brad in his cap and gown, April in her cute skirt, and Julie in her pretty summer dress. Only a minute or so later, my body was rocking to its first orgasm of the evening.