Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Karen led them into a clothing store. Karen shopped without consulting Alexia or Sandra. Karen dressed herself in an emerald green corset, and light green silk stockings. Her shoes were flat sandals. Her dress was a lime green wrap around.

Alexia wore a skirt and blouse. Her short skirt was pale green. Her white blouse was cut low. An emerald green leather belt, held her blouse tight against her body. Alexia wore nothing under her clothes

Sandra was almost naked, in the white silk slip Karen dressed her in. The slip was thin. The shoulder straps were almost non existent. The thin bra cup's barely covered her breasts. Her nipples were plainly visible.

The spandex in the material, caused the slip to cling tightly to her body. The slip had slits up the sides. Sandra flashed her bare thighs with each step. Her pubic mound was as visible, as her nipples were. Sandra, like Alexia, was bare foot.

Karen ignored Sandra, as she led them around the small village mall. Karen shopped, at her leisure. Karen's only attention to Sandra, came when she bought Sandra an anklet of gold. The anklet had tiny silver bells hanging from it.

Karen bought many tiny gold bangle bracelets for Sandra's wrists. Karen used a thin leather lace to tie Sandra's hands, through the bangles behind her back.

Sandra followed Karen in bondage. The little silver bells, tinkled with each step she took.

"I do not want you to get lost today."

"Yes mistress."

Karen led them to the small dock area. They boarded a small boat. Sandra was surprised when the boat, pulled away from the dock. The electric motor was almost silent as it hummed.

Karen steered the small boat across the wide lagoon. Karen held Alexia close to her, as they traveled. Sandra thought they looked romantic in their closeness. As they traveled, Sandra dreamed of standing in a close embrace with Sharon, in a romantic setting like this.

Karen steered the small boat close to the shore line, as she left the lagoon. Sandra thought the island was so beautiful It was a paradise, of lush jungle foliage. The emerald green of the foliage, nestled up to the deep azure blue of the water.

Karen stopped in a small inlet. She took Alexia into her arms, in a full embrace. She kissed Alexia deeply.

"I love to watch you play in the water. I brought a toy for you to play with. Take Sandra and play in the water. I'll watch."

"Yes mistress."

Alexia removed her clothes. She dove into the water, with much rocking of the small boat. The same fear returned to her, that had gripped Sandra when she had stepped into the canoe.

She felt as if the boat would tip over. The fear in her eye's expanded when Alexia pulled her, by her hair, over the side of the boat. The sudden immersion into the tepid water shocked her. There was a moment of panic, as the water covered her completely.

Sandra was rescued, and righted by Alexia. When Sandra stood up in the shallow water her white slip was transparent. It clung to her like a second skin. Sandra was helpless in her bondage, in the water. She endured the splashing and dunking at Alexia's hands. Alexia's hands were intimate, as they fondled and played with her new toy.

Sandra was excited. Her vagina was open. It was as wet, as her body was. Alexia became aroused. Sandra watched her erection expand, through the clear water. Alexia put Sandra on her knees in the water. Sandra's shoulders were barely above the water.

Alexia put her erection into Sandra's mouth. The gentle waves floated Sandra's breasts like large fishing floats. Sandra could taste the salt water, as Alexia slowly fucked her mouth. Alexia's attention was on her mistress, as she preformed for her.

Sandra was only a prop in Alexia's erotic theater, preformed for her mistress' enjoyment. Karen maneuvered the boat close to the women in the water. She leaned over, bringing the edge of the boat precariously close to the water. Alexia pulled Sandra up and kissed her, as she brought Sandra's back close to the boat and Karen's whip.

Karen masturbated. She smiled, as she covered Sandra's back with lashes. Alexia pulled her up, baring her ass to Karen's whip. Alexia masturbated Sandra, as she orally assaulted Sandra's mouth.

Sandra's passion rose to lust, as she savored each stripe of liquid pain her master delivered to her. Sandra whimpered her need. She plead to Karen with her eyes. Alexia released Sandra. She turned her in the water, to face Karen's whip.

Karen raised to her orgasm, as she covered Sandra's tits with thin red stripes. The wet slip covered the stripes, It offered no protection from the sting of the lashes. Sandra could feel the sharp sting of the ocean water on her freshly abraded ass.

When Karen found her orgasm, Alexia replaced Sandra on her knees in the water. Alexia fucked Sandra's mouth with passion. Her strokes were deep and powerful in Sandra's mouth.

Sandra had no choice but to use her mouth to please her mistress, as Alexia found a noisy orgasm. Sandra accepted the offering of lust into her mouth. Sandra's unfulfilled lust raged. She wanted more. Her vagina demanded it.

Alexia and Karen rolled Sandra out of the water, into the boat. Alexia swam, as Karen tormented Sandra in her need. Karen used her hands, and her whip, to raise Sandra to a fever of want and desire.

Alexia rolled over the edge of the boat out of the warm water. Panic flew into Sandra's eyes, and heart, as the edge of the boat dipped for a moment into the water. The terror in Sandra's eyes, flashed new waves of lust into her vagina.

Sandra was sat down, onto a seat in the boat. Karen and Alexia kissed and cooed with each other, as Sandra sat weeping in her need. Karen and Alexia payed her no mind, as they continued their journey.

Sandra's lust had faded, by the time they entered a small inlet. The foliage almost hid the entrance. Karen pulled the boat up to a small dock. Alexia exited the boat. She tied the boat to the dock. There was a small cabana near the boat. Karen walked to the cabana. Alexia led Sandra behind her mistress.

Alexia removed Karen's outer clothes. She sat Karen down on a low chair. Alexia removed Karen's sandals. Alexia kissed each foot, and each shoe, as she slipped the emerald green high heels onto her feet.

Karen stood over Sandra, with her whip in her hand.

"Alone at last. We have no need to muffle your screams here. They will excite me so."

Karen walked around Sandra as she used her whip on her. The salt on her slip added to the sting of the whip. Sandra began to scream. She sang for her mistress, as Karen played.

Karen masturbated lightly, as she listened to her favorite song. Sandra raged in her lust and need. Karen reached down and stroked Sandra's open vagina. She raised her hand to her mouth. Karen licked her fingers with amusement in her eyes.

"That is better. Your lust is ripening quite nicely."

Karen left Sandra weeping in her need. Sandra's hips were rocking. Little whimpers, and moans, escaped her lips. Karen turned her attention to the catered lunch, and Alexia's full figure.

They played and ate, as Sandra watched. Sandra's arms were aching. She wanted to move and stretch them. Sandra's vagina ached with frustrated desire.

Karen and Alexia worked their passion up on the large bed. Alexia made love to Karen with her mouth, her hands, and finally with her full erection.

Sandra knelt on the floor. She wept as she watched. Karen found pleasure in the sex. She found greater pleasure, in seeing the crying woman on her knees before her.

The afternoon was a nightmare for Sandra. Karen stopped her erotic romp with Alexia, only long enough to whip Sandra until she screamed from the pain. Sandra screamed from the pain and, her need. She began to plead.

"Please mistress. I am in need. Please let my hands free. I'll please you so much."

"You already please me so much. I'll have your lust when it ripens. Not a second before. Sing for me."

Sandra sang for her mistress, as her mistress kissed her body with her master. Karen and Alexia settled down in the large bed and slipped into a contented sleep. Sandra expended all of her tears, as they slept. Sandra was raging in her need. Every part of her ached. Mostly her arms ached. She wanted to move and stretch.

Sandra could no longer hold herself up. She lay on her side. She cried tear less sobs, as she fell into a restless sleep of her own.

Sandra was awakened, by the sharp slash of the whip on her ass.

"You lazy slut. Get up."

Sandra tried to rise onto her knees. Her arms tingled. Her neck was sore. Sandra was helpless and miserable. The whip brought back her tears, and her lust. Alexia helped her back up, onto her knees. Karen methodically stripped her body with the whip. Sandra cried from deep inside of herself.

Karen finished her play. She stroked Sandra's open vagina. She tasted her fingers.

"You lust is getting riper. It still needs some more time. Your lust is full, but it is still tart."

Karen released Sandra's hands.

"Amuse me bitch."

"Yes mistress."

Karen took Alexia into a deep embrace, as she sat down on the low chair. Karen pushed Alexia's head down to her vagina.

"You will amuse me also."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra moved and stretched her arms. Her vagina demanded her hands before her arms stopped tingling. Sandra rose up on her knees. She began to masturbate with her hands. Her eyes made love to Karen, as her passion rose higher.

Sandra sang a softer song of lust, for her mistress. She sang the oldest song there was. The sounds of her passion rose. Sandra found release in her powerful orgasm. Sandra shared her pleasure with her mistress, through her eyes. Alexia filled her mistress with pleasure, and her large erection.

All three women found their passion, and their pleasure. Sandra found release. She found no lust in her orgasm. She shuddered. Her vagina demanded more.

Karen rebound Sandra, then led the women to the small boat at the dock.

Alexia helped Sandra into the boat, then into her seat. The dried slip was harsh against her skin, from the stiffness of the salt. The stinging salt brought each small abrasion to life.

Sandra had no large abrasions. Her mistress had used the whip with a practiced hand. She brought pain to Sandra with her whip, not damage. Sandra's lust faded, as the pain receded. Her bruises would not last long.

Karen seemed content, as she steered the boat back to the large lagoon. Darkness was falling, as they docked the boat at the main pier. Karen left her heels in the boat. Alexia broke the thin shoulder straps of Sandra's slip. She removed the stiff slip from Sandra with out releasing her arms.

Karen snuggled with Alexia, as they went into the main building. Sandra held her head up. She thrust out her breasts. She followed her mistress, in perfect posture. She smiled for the camera. She was sure that there was one somewhere.

Karen dropped Sandra off at the Spa. Her orders were crisp and short.

"Clean the bitch up. Dress her for a proper dinner. Just a dress. Sexy but not lewd. No under clothes. Heels that buckle on. Stockings and garters. I'll send a guide, when I am ready for her."

"Yes mistress."

Karen released Sandra's hands. She kissed her on the cheek.

"Vintage lust ripens slowly. I'll taste your sweet lust soon."

Karen glared at the attendant.

"She will have no pleasure. Either from the staff, or from herself."

"Yes mistress."

Karen left with Alexia. They snuggled as they walked. Sandra smiled as she thought to her self. Pure romance. I am sure it exists. I see it everywhere.

She sighed, as she dreamed of walking like that with her mistress Sharon.

CHAPTER.

Sandra was bathed and oiled. She was scented and shaved. Her hair and nails were done. Her make up was applied. Sandra was naked through it all. Sandra was comfortable in her nakedness, even with strangers.

Sandra was dressed. She sat waiting for what seemed like forever. The attendant made her pull her dress up, and sit directly on the leather seat.

"I'll not have you appear before your mistress in a wrinkled dress."

Sandra sat in perfect posture. She was as patient, as she was obedient. Sandra sat and sweat. Her vagina raged with need.

Her arousal dampened the fine leather. She could smell the heady aroma of woman and leather. She longed for her master. Sandra's thermostat was stuck on full. Her hips rocked slowly as she waited.

The guide appeared in the lobby of the spa. He spoke Sandra's name. Sandra stood. She smoothed her dress. She walked up to the guide.

"Follow me."

Sandra held her head up. She looked directly at the guide.

"At my mistress' pleasure."

The guide led her to the roof of the building. The restaurant and park on the roof, could not be seen from the ground. Sandra was surprised to see them. Sandra was led to Karen's table.

Karen and Alexia were immaculately dressed for a formal dinner. They were seated in the only chairs at the table. Next to Karen was a large pillow, and a short table. Sharon knelt on the pillow. She faced the small table. She knelt sideways to Karen. Sandra knelt straight, with her her head bowed before her mistress.

The table was partially secluded. Sandra's back faced the general seating area. Sandra's back could be seen. Karen and Alexia were not visable to the other eating guests.

Sandra's small table was bare except for a finger bowl and a large linen napkin. Karen took no notice of Sandra's arrival. Karen and Alexia, were cooing and flirting with each other.

When the dinner was served, Sandra was also served. Sandra received food, but no silverware. Her food was cut into bite sized pieces. Sandra daintily picked up pieces of her food, as she ate them.

She washed her fingers after each bite. She did not want her mistress' slave to be greasy. Her meal was slow and tedious. It was also delicious. Sandra savored the flavors, one small bite at a time.

After the leisurely meal, Karen looked down at Sandra. Her eyes were shining with amusement.

"It is time for desert. The staff, and the customers, could use some eye candy. Take off your dress."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra stood. She removed her dress. Her eyes flirted with Karen. She folded her dress neatly. She sat it aside. She returned to her knees beside her mistress.

Desert was served to Karen and Alexia. A silver tray, with a short whip on it, was set before Sandra. Sandra flushed with excitement, and wetness, as she looked at the whip on the silver tray.

Karen finished her desert, before she took notice of Sandra.

"You shall have your desert now. Hand me your desert. I will feed you. Do not embarrass me, with your screams in public."

"Yes mistress.

Sandra picked up the whip. She kissed it. She handed her master, to her mistress. Her head, and her eyes, were lowered.

Karen's eyes were alive with excitement, as she used the whip on Sandra's ass and back. Alexia quietly slipped to her knees under the table. Alexia served her mistress on her knees.

Sandra accepted her masters kisses, with much pleasure. Her lust was raging. She could not hold her hips still. She did not scream. She could not remain silent.

She moaned. She gasped little grunts with each lash. Her hands moved to her open vagina. She began a dance of lust for her mistress. Her lust grew. Sandra's rise to orgasm began. Karen slashed at Sandra's hands.

''Stop acting like a slut. Give me your hands."

"Yes mistress."

With great difficulty, Sandra pulled her hands away from her body. Her eyes filled with tears, as she presented her hands to Karen. Karen licked her fingers.

"It is almost ripe. I can taste the sweetness. There is still just a touch of tartness. Put on your dress."

"Yes mistress."

The only pleasure Sandra found right then, was the promise of her eminent release.

Karen took Alexia to a small bar. Sandra obediently followed. Karen was seated in a small booth. Alexia slid in close to Karen. Sandra was just another piece of the decor in the bar. She was neither noticed, nor served.

Karen led them back to the suite. Karen walked directly to the back wall. She removed her dress with her back to Sandra. Sandra could feel the sexual energy in the room raise.

Sandra sank to her knees in the middle of the room. She held herself proudly. Her pride came from serving her mistress Sharon, by pleasing Karen. Sandra was in the service of her mistress, as she waited.

Alexia took Karen's dress. She folded it neatly. She did the same, with Sandra's dress, after she had removed it. She left the room with the clothes.

Karen turned to face Sandra. Her tight corset and high heels spoke of her position. Her eyes, and the whip in her hand, spoke of her power and control.

Karen's eyes were burning, just as Sandra's vagina burned. The lust between the women's eyes, flashed sparks of live electricity. The lust thickened the air like a fog.

Alexia returned in a short sexy night gown. She posed for Karen. Karen could only see one thing right now. She saw Sandra. She could smell her. She could feel Sandra's vibrating energy. Karen began to lash at Sandra. Alexia came to her. She muffled Sandra's screams when they began.

Karen could no longer contain her lust. She sat in a low armless chair. She reclined back. Alexia brought Sandra. She knelt her before her mistress. Alexia stroked Sandra's seeping vagina. She offered her hand to her mistress' mouth. Karen licked them clean.

"Sweet like honey. I'll have your lust from your mouth." Karen looked at Alexia. She spoke with the first pleasures of Sandra's tongue.

"She will serve me better, with her ass filled."

"Yes mistress."

Alexia knelt behind Sandra. Sandra used her mouth, and her lust, in her mistresses service. Sandra used her hands on herself. Karen used the whip on Sandra as she worked. Alexia pressed her erection into Sandra's ass, with out lubrication.

Sandra's lust flared, with the pain of her penetration. Her orgasm exploded. Her spasms were ones of pure undiluted lust. Karen's lust matched Sandra's. Karen pushed Sandra and Alexia back.

Alexia lay on her back without losing Sandra from his erection. Sandra began to fuck herself on the thick erection in her ass. Karen knelt down. She captured Sandra's vagina with her mouth. Karen drank Sandra's lust from her seeping vagina.

Sandra did not know that her lust could raise this high. There was nothing in Sandra's mind, but the pleasure of total sexual release. Sandra shuddered with waves of pleasure before she collapsed.

Sandra could do nothing but shudder and spasm as her entire body was in orgasm. Karen fell to her side in complete erotic waves of pleasure. Alexia ejaculated into Sandra's ass. She fell alongside of her mistress. They were all totally satisfied.

CHAPTER

Sandra woke early. She slipped her legs off the bed. She winced as she sat onto her tender ass. Sandra savored the little waves of pleasure that spread through her body. Sandra went quietly to the bathroom.

Sandra performed her morning ritual, then stepped into the large shower. She dialed in the temperature. The shower exploded with a fine water mist. It was cold for just an instant. Sandra luxuriated in the hot water.

For the first time, she missed Mary. She would love to put her head between her legs right now. Sandra settled for her hands. She found a pleasant easy orgasm. Her orgasm brightened her up. Her afterglow was exhilarating.

She went to the house phone.

"This is Sandra. Is there a guide assigned to me this morning?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll send for him."

"Tell him to hurry. Have him wait at the door. I'll meet him in the hallway."

Sandra found a short terry robe. Before she put it on, she turned before the mirror. Sandra smiled. Even at the height of passion, the force of Karen's lashes never went below her skin. Sandra knew they would be half yellow tonight. The next morning they would be all yellow. Three days from now they would be gone.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers