Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Sandra put on her robe. She tied it so that it gaped. Sandra went to the bedroom. She retrieved her stockings, garters, and heels. Sandra paused in the living room long enough to put them on. She quietly slipped into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

The guide had just arrived when she got there. She did not wait for him to speak.

"Lead me, wherever I am to go. Do not hurry. I'm in heels. I have no intention of running after you."

"Yes ma'am."

Sandra did not know where she was being led. She didn't care. She hoped it was to her mistress.

Glenda smiled on Sandra. She was led to Sharon's apartment. Sharon was sitting with Connie over coffee. Connie rose. She seated Sandra, and served her coffee.

Sharon let her drink some coffee and eat some of her pastry. Sharon called Sandra to her. She took Sandra's robe from her. She turned Sandra around. She caressed Sandra's bruises. Sharon looked at Connie.

"This is art. Mistress Karen is an artist. You will learn from her."

Connie blushed.

"Yes mistress."

Sharon returned Sandra to her seat. Connie took the robe, to the hamper in the bathroom. Sandra sat in her nakedness, at the table with her mistress. Her only clothing was the golden collar around her neck.

"You seem so relaxed this morning. At any time you act like a bitch, I'll send you to mistress Karen for your punishment."

"Yes mistress."

"The next two ,your daily schedule will be the same every day. It starts today. When you leave here, you will go to the village and mingle. You will entertain the customers. Kiss them, suck them, fuck them, at their pleasure.

You are on stage tonight and every night at ten. Three hours before stage time, you will be in the employees lounge. You will do one hour of physical fitness. You will rest and eat. You will arrive on stage in costume with flashing eyes.

There will be three people on stage. You. Me. And, the camera. We will perform for fifteen minutes. You'll get a crash course in bondage. I'll raise your lust. I will not satisfy it. At the end of the filming, I'll pull four numbers from the fish bowl. Each of those lucky customers, will fuck you on stage. No camera. You will find your passion from the audience. Several hundred people will watch you get fucked. Most of them will jack off.

When you are done, you will take the slave of your choice and return to your suite. Find what relief, you can find . Then mingle in the morning with shining eyes. The morning shift is much easier than the graveyard shift."

Sharon returned to her coffee. She stood. She walked around behind Sandra. She snapped a small sign onto her collar. Sandra looked down. The sign said 'No whips. Mistress Sharon'.

"You will wear that at all times. I'll take it off for the camera. No one will use a whip on you but me."

Sharon glared at Sandra.

"Except mistress Karen, if you need correction or punishment."

Sharon soften her eyes, and her voice, as she continued.

"I'll put the sign back on when the camera stops. Not even the four lucky winners, will hold a whip. One more thing, before you go mingle."

Sharon handed both women a colorful poster.

Sandra saw a picture of Connie on one side of the poster. A picture of her was on the other side. The poster announced the 'Cat Fight of the Year'. The picture of Connie showed her in heels and a brief corset. She held a whip. She looked down in contempt, at the camera. The words under her picture said, 'The reigning champion. Ms. Connie. Mistress Sharon's personal maid. 120 lbs of dynamite'.

The picture of Sandra showed her on her knees. She was facing away from the camera. She was looking back over her shoulder smiling. Her bare ass and back were covered with red welts. The words said, "An unknown contender, who fought her way up through the ranks. She challenges Connie, for her position as Top Cat. 155 lbs. Of fury'.

Sandra blushed. She said to her self. 155 lbs? I will work harder on my physical fitness training.

Sandra read the rest of the poster. Six preliminary bouts. All of the contenders were slut slaves. They were all listed by first name only. Sandra smiled as she read Beth's name on the list. She was sure Beth would be tougher now than when they had first met on the ship.

"I have bet a substantial amount of money on this fight. I'll either be very happy, or very angry, when the match is over. I'll not give either of you, even one hint as to who I have bet on. Sandra. Go mingle. Start at the restaurant. Do not neglect yourself."

"Yes mistress."

Sandra walked to the restaurant thinking about the fight, and Sandra's bet. She decided, she should not let the bet affect her in any way. She was going to beat Connie's ass. Sandra was less sure of herself now, than when she first said it.

Sandra thought about Connie's father. He had said 'That was not art'. Sharon had said, 'Her hands are talented'.

The knowledge flashed in her mind. Just like the plan that had gotten her into this job. Just like when she suddenly realized, Sandra Wilson was her owner for the summer. Sandra suddenly knew, Connie was trained in the martial arts. Just as quickly, her mind seamed. Girl, you have really fucked up this time.

Sandra remembered Connie laying on the floor when she had whipped her. She remembered Connie inhaling deeply. She had exhaled slowly, as she righted herself. Connie had calmed herself, in that same exhale.

Sandra filled her lungs with air. She slowly exhaled. Her mind calmed. Her resolve returned. She thought to herself. Fuck all that Karate Kid shit. I'll show her how American girls kick ass."

Sandra smiled she tried to remember the films she had seen. She felt confident in the knowledge, that she had seen every Bruce Lee film he ever made, many times. Yea. A style that is not a style. It's all in the brain.

Sandra had no time to think about it. The mornings were slow but they were not at a stop. Sandra felt good playing the part of a bold brazen prostitute. She walked through the village with her head high. Sometimes she was escorted to a specific suite. Sometimes she was escorted to the film studio.

She turned her tricks, then worked out in the physical fitness center. She was now running, on country trails. As she ran through the virtual trails, she smiled and thought of Mary.

Sandra again thought of Mary, the first night she was brought onto the film set. She was delivered onto the set, from the back. She knew that there were many people watching her.

She could almost feel the eyes caressing her crudely, like the attendant at the spa. Sandra was sure the scene would have sparkled Mary's eyes.

Sandra's costumes varied for the films One part of her costume never varied. Silk stockings, and heels that buckled onto her ankles. Sometimes it was all she wore.

The costumes and the bondage varied widely. Underneath the trappings, the movie was always the same. Sharon put Sandra into some form of bondage. Sharon raised Sandra's passion with her whip. Sandra would give her passion and lust to her audience, and the camera. It would end with both women masturbating, with or without dildos. Sharon raised Sandra's lust, with Sandra's master.

Sandra always dreaded the sound of Sharon's voice.

"Cut."

Sandra was always startled. She always thought it came too soon. Sandra would be left in some form of bondage, as Sharon called out the lucky numbers.

Sandra turned the tricks without much involvement. There were even times, she did not have to fake an orgasm. There were not many of them.

The first night she chose Beth, as her pleasure slave. After that, she made arrangements for Beth to serve her every night. Sandra found satisfaction in Beth's service.

Sandra felt pleasure in dominating her. Beth found pleasure in her servitude. Sandra sometimes found a wave of lust at Beth's hand. Beth found satisfaction using the dildo in Sandra's ass.

The only thing that Sandra looked forward to, was her time with the physical fitness trainer. She had asked the trainer about her problem.

"I have to fight a person, who is trained in the martial arts. I am bigger, and I think stronger. I have seen every Bruce Lee film. I know what he taught. I have never done any of it."

"Bruce Lee was just an average martial artist. Better than most. When he added American fist fighting to his style, he kicked everyone's ass."

The trainer slapped Sandra. He spoke with anger.

"Let's fight bitch."

Sandra drew her fists up in a classic fighting pose.

"That's the one. You already know it. You go to that stance instinctively. That stance represents a powerful martial art. That is the American martial art. Let me show you some things."

Sandra spared with the trainer every day. She used up her frustration in the sparring. Sandra had no duties on the day of the bout. Sandra was sure, she was as ready as she would ever be.

Sandra had made arrangements for the little boat, and a lunch at the cabana. Sandra took Beth with her. Sandra used the time to calm herself. She knew that it had to be art, not anger. She spent the day cuddling with Beth, and napping between gentle orgasms.

When Sandra returned she had one hour before the bout. Beth hurried to the arena. She was almost late for her bout. Sandra went to the back of the building. She entered the red door. Karen looked up from her desk.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for my punishment."

"Did mistress Sharon send you to me?

Karen stood up, as Sandra replied.

"My mistress said only her whip, or your whip of punishment, are the only whips I am allowed. I want to feel my ass tingle when I face Connie."

"Do you think you can just walk into my office, and command my whip?"

"No mistress. I have earned my punishment." I was quite rude to have left your apartment, before I was dismissed.

"I might beat your ass for hours, as your punishment."

Sandra smiled as she spoke.

"I have been ordered by my mistress, to be on stage in forty five minutes."

Sandra disrobed, as she waited for Karen to respond. She folded her clothes neatly. She sat her folded clothes aside.

"I'll give you what you want tonight. At some point you will give me what I want."

Sandra giggled. Her eyes were shining.

"Like if I called Alexia a slut. That would give you grounds, to administer what is in your mind right now."

Karen smiled, as she drug Sandra into a small office with a padded rug and a couch.

"Yes Sandra dear, that would indeed work. Alexia silence the bitch."

Alexia sat on the couch. She lifted her dress. She held Sandra's head by her hair. He forced his semi erect cock into her mouth. Karen removed her dress. She masturbated, as she used the whip on Sandra's struggling body.

Karen used the whip, until Alexia was finished. Alexia did not finish quickly. When she did, she pulled Sandra's face up. Alexia slapped her.

"Slut? We will see who the slut is."

Sandra smiled up at Alexia.

"Yes mistress. I look forward to that day."

CHAPTER

Sandra was met by her guide. He made it clear they would have to hurry. Sandra paused to unbuckle her heels. She dropped them on the floor in the office. She blew a kiss to Alexia, as she turned to go.

"Like a common street whore."

Sandra, and the guide, hurried on their way. They did not have far to go. The large ball room was at the back of the building on the second floor. Tonight it was an arena.

In the center of the floor was a circular padded stage, eight foot in diameter. The stage stood three feet off of the floor. Around the stage, the floor was padded for four feet. Bleacher seating was erected all around the room. Every seat was filled.

Sandra arrived in her dressing room. Sharon was waiting for her. Attendants stripped her naked as Sharon spoke.

"That's cutting it close bitch."

Sharon saw the fresh red stripes covering her back, legs, and ass.

"It looks as if someone has disobeyed my orders."

"No mistress. Those stripes were administered by mistress Karen, to punish me."

"What did you do, to deserve punishment?"

Sandra giggled.

"I called Alexia a slut."

"That will do it all right."

"Only my mistress' schedule, saved me from worse. For the moment."

Sandra was dressed in a set of full panties with a built in crotch guard. Her bra was a sports bra with built in breast protection. They were both pink.

Sandra rolled her eyes.

"Pink? It's said that a woman looks pretty in pink. Pretty, was not the image I wanted to project tonight. I was hoping for red, white, and blue. Tonight Connie will learn not to fuck with an American girl."

Sandra was led to the stage. She easily hopped up onto the stage. The announcer spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen the featured bout tonight. Connie in blue. Sandra in pink. The ladies have not seen the stage before. I'll explain the rules for them. The first rule is, there are no rules. No one has ever been able to inject rules, when young women fight.

At any time you leave the stage, you have lost that round. Whither you are thrown off the stage, knocked off, or fall off accidentally. You lose the round. The first one to lose three rounds, will be declared the loser of the bout. You may start at the sound of the bell."

Sandra had decided that she could overwhelm Connie, by just her personal energy, and her voice. She had seen Sharon do it to Beth. She thought it would be the best plan.

The announcer left the women alone on the stage. The bell sounded. Connie saluted her opponent with a slight bow. Sandra spoke harshly. She walked boldly up to Connie.

"Fuck you bitch. I'll slap you."

There was a flash of fear in Connie's eyes, as Sandra swung her arm to slap her. Connie easily caught Sandra's arm. She flipped Sandra over her shoulder. Sandra landed hard by the edge of the stage. Connie kicked her shoulder, as Sandra started to rise. Sandra spun around. The force of the blow propelled her off the stage.

Sandra landed hard on her hip. Sandra knew that it was deeply bruised. It hurt as she climbed up onto the stage. Sandra limped to her stool. The attendants sponged her down. Sandra's trainer spoke from the edge of the stage.

"Nice try. It could have worked. I think it almost did. Get up on your toes. Don't stop moving. Be patient. Pick your shots."

The bell sounded. Sandra began to dance, up on her toes. She held her hands in the classic fist fighting pose. She danced around lightly. She ignored the pain in her hip.

In her mind she was Bruce lee. She wanted to make the noised Bruce did, when he fought. She was afraid they would come out sounding shrill and feminine. She danced in silence.

Connie also danced. Her dance was fluid and graceful. She danced around Sandra. She delivered blows to Sandra, as she moved. Connie landed several blows before Sandra landed one.

Connie's blows were sharp and painful. They were not jarring. Sandra took the pain, and added it to the lust in her eyes. Her lust was now focused only on victory.

Sandra was patient. She kept her left hand in Connie's face, as her trainer had taught her to do. Her right hand was cocked and ready. She took Connie's blows, and waited for her shot.

Connie focused her attack on Sandra's bruised hip. Sandra was finding it difficult to stay on her toes and dance. She knew if she stopped, Connie would win. Sandra saw that Connie opened herself slightly when she kicked at Sandra's screaming hip.

She waited. When Connie kicked at her hip again, Sandra delivered a strong solid right hook, to the side of Connie's face.

The blow staggered Connie. Sandra pressed her advantage. She used the force of her blows, and the power in her mind, to knock Connie off the stage onto her back on the padded floor.

The thrill of victory, flared through Sandra's mind. She danced in circles with her hands raised over her head. The crowd roared. Sandra was still dancing the dance of victory, when she arrived at her small stool.

She sat down and let the attendants work. She smiled broadly, when she saw the side Connie's face was already swollen. She thought to herself, Now we are even. Bitch.

Sandra's trainer spoke in a firm voice.

"You won the round. You have not won the fight. Calm down. Save your celebration for the last round. Sandra looked at the trainer, and smiled.

"That was the last round. She is defeated in her mind."

"Your own arrogance, could defeat you right now. Calm down. Do your job."

"Yes sir."

Sandra went back up on her toes, when the bell rang. Sandra danced around Connie. Connie was no longer the aggressor. Sandra was. She danced in and out of Connie's reach. She stalked Connie. She never stopped moving.

Sandra remembered her trainers instructions. She was coldly intent on the round. She kept Connie off guard. When Sandra saw her opening, she was fast and coldly efficient. She brought several body blows to Connie, ending her series with a left hook to Connie's stomach.

Sandra's blows forced Connie to the edge of the stage. Sandra's solid right hook, hit Connie on the bruised side of her face. The blow knocked Connie off the stage. Sandra walked back to her stool.

She did not feel victorious. She was worried she had actually hurt Connie. Sandra watched, as Connie regained the stage and her stool. Connie's eye was almost swollen shut. Sandra stood up. She glared at Connie. Her eyes were serious and cold.

The bell rang. Sandra walked to Connie. She was not dancing. Connie lowered her eyes, as Sandra approached, Connie was totally defeated in her mind, and in her body. Sandra slapped Connie on her unbruised cheek.

"Get the fuck off my stage. I am the star. Do not forget it bitch. Don't ever fuck with an American girl."

"Yes mistress"

Connie walked to the edge of the stage. She jumped down onto the mats. She walked away with her head bowed.

Connie did not forget her training, or her station, in her defeat. Her back was straight as she walked. Her shoulders were back. Her tiny tits were thrust out.

Sandra danced the dance of victory, as the crowd roared. She danced for the camera, and for herself. Sharon came up to her. She took Sandra into a full embrace. She kissed her deeply.

"I'm very happy tonight. I have just won a lot of money."

Sandra's eyes were open, wide with wonder.

"You bet on me? You thought I would win?"

"Had no idea who would win. It was a coin toss in my mind. I bet on you purely from my business head. If I lost, I lost. If I bet on Connie I would have won very little money. I got eight to one odds on you. If you won, I would win a lot of money. There was no romance in my choice. Just straight up business.

Sharon and Sandra went to see about Connie. She had already been taken to the clinic. When they got to the clinic, the doctor had already administered a sedative. Connie was almost out, as Sandra went to her. Connie looked up at Sandra through cloudy eyes.

"There is no shame in defeat, if you have fought your best. I fought my best. You won. I am still my mistresses maid. Do not forget it."

"Yes mistress."

POST SCRIPT

Sandra roused herself awake. She was alone in Sharon's bed. Sandra was covered with bruises on top of bruises. She reveled in the pain as she moved her hands to her vagina. She masturbated, as she remembered her night with Sharon.

Sandra's lust had raged last night. She shared it with her mistress. Sharon held Sandra's master in her hand. Sharon used Sandra's master, throughout the night.

The thrill of victory had given Sandra energy, she did not know she had. The three of them romped and played late into the night. Sandra's orgasms last night were ones of pure lust.

Sandra found a small orgasm. She attended to herself in the bathroom. She masturbated in the hot shower. She longed for Mary at her feet. Sandra found Sharon on the patio.

Sandra sat at the table. Beth served her coffee, and a pastry. Sandra sat in silence, as she waited for her mistress to speak.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers