Sandra's True Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out them before straddling his mouth.

"Remember to keep your lips on me." She said as she was starting to pee.

He was a fast learner, she thought. Because she was not trying to slow down her flow and he was not struggling to keep up.

If he could spill some, she would have a good excuse to punish him. Any how she would whip him tonight. The purpose being for him to learn about the consequences if he dared to disobey. She thought.

She took a step back and ordered;

"I want pasta tonight! Make some."

Then she turned around, grabbed her bag and went to the bed room.

By the time dinner was served, she had read all of his stories. His characters were the slave she wanted to have. They were all submissive to a strong woman. They would do almost anything right away. Sometimes when they refuse, a little persuasion, and they would finally succumb to the will of their Mistress and do whatever they were reluctant to.

He was those slaves. Those stories were like a list of what he wanted. Those stories were the key to open the door to her darker side.

The recurring idea of offering his services to other women was interesting, she would see.

"Dinner is serve Mistress." Broke in her train of thoughts.

He was pouring the wine and before he sat down she said;

"Be a gentlemen, pull my chair."

"Yes Mistress." He answered standing behind her chair.

As he was sitting down she took his glass of wine and said smiling;

"You are not to drink wine with your meal slave. I promise that you will drink mine later."

"Miss...Permission to speak?" He remembered to ask.

"Yes slave." She answered expecting him to argue.

"Can I have a glass of water then?" He asked.

"Yes you can." She granted, "You made good pasta slave. See your cooking is not that bad."

He had been attentive filling her glass, when it was empty, getting more bread when the basket was empty.

"You should check you're to do list every day, I will add to it. You are to take notice without me having to tell you." She told him sipping her wine.

"Yes Mistress." He answered as he was clearing the dishes.

She went to the bedroom to get her bag as he was finishing in the kitchen.

"Let's go to the basement. We will use your exercise bench." She ordered.

When they were at the exercise bench, she had him lie face down. She took handcuffs in her bag, to attach his hands and feet to the bench.

"You look good in that position slave. Now open your mouth." She said as she was adjusting the ball gag.

He was worried of what was coming; he tried to speak, then to scream. The sounds were coming out muffled.

"I don't understand a word slave. I will be back." She said.

She changed in her black corset with a garter belt holding her fishnet stocking. Then she put on bright red lipstick. She had her makeup accentuating her blue piercing eyes. Her stiletto heel knee high boots were completing the ensemble. She was stunning.

He heard the clicks of her heels and turned his head. He stopped breathing when he saw her. She was The Mistress of his dream. He had a hard on instantly.

She walked to him and grabbed his erection.

"So you like what you see." She said.

"Hummpf." Was all he could answer.

"Good. Now we can proceed. I did order you this morning: your head should never be higher than mine. At dinner tonight you should have moved on your knees, when I was seated. I think you should learn of the consequences when you disobey a direct order." She said digging in her bag to retrieve the whip.

"Meet the enforcer." She said showing the whip to him.

He was struggling on the bench, his eyes wide. Shaking his head.

"You have earned five lashes. I will be lenient and avoid your balls, since this is your first time." She said.

He was so scared. He had never felt so helpless in his life. He did not know what pain was until he felt the sting of the first lash.

"Hummmmpf" He screamed as loud as he could.

She saw him struggle on the bench and heard his pleasing muffled scream.

"That's one." She said, before hitting him again.

He had the impression that is nerves were on fire. The pain in his ass was pulsing to the rhythm of his heartbeat. The tears were swelling up in his eyes. Then the pain was there again.

"Two" She said slowly walking around him.

He looked at her with tears in his eyes. He started to sob when he received the third one.

"Three" She said enjoying this very much.

Still sobbing he was concentrating against the pain that was coming. His meager defenses were submerged by the next wave of pain making him cry harder.

"Four" She said.

He was biting in his gag hoping that it would help him. He was submerged again. This was the worst hit.

"Five. It's over slave. Now it's time to please me." She said.

Pleased with the welts on his ass she freed his hands and feet and ordered;

"On your back!" He obeyed as fast as he could.

She reattached him to the bench.

His ass was hurting and he was trying to find a comfortable position.

She removed his ball gag amused by his fidgeting.

"Here slave as promised; my wine." She said

sitting on his chest and positioning her cunt on his mouth.

He was panicking. He had never drunk any liquids lying down on his back. He glued his mouth to her lips and swallowed as fast as he could nearly choking on it.

"Lick me clean and try to make me come." She ordered when she was done.

Her juices were drenching his face. She had loved whipping him. It had been exciting to watch him struggle, cry and hear his muffled screams. It would be so much fun having him eat her shit, she thought, as she was climaxing on his face again.

After recuperating, she got up turned around and sat back on his chest.

Looking at him over her shoulder, she said;

"I want you to smell my ass, and then you are to put your tongue in my asshole as far as it will go."

Having her ass in his face gave him a hard on. Then he felt her hands on him, gently masturbating him, as she was sitting more heavily on his face. She kept him on the edge. Then after about an hour she got up.

"Now it's your turn slave."

She said, sitting on his chest and backing up to his erect penis. She lifted herself enough to guide him in her hungry vagina. Once she had engulfed his penis, she started to ride him.

He was so excited. He felt that she was going to come again. He looked at her face, then her breasts firmly pushed up by the corset, and when he felt her contract her vagina he shot his load.

They were breathing hard. After resting a little, she moved her cunt back to his mouth.

"Clean me slave!" She ordered.

He was hesitating to eat his own sperm.

"Do you want me to use the enforcer?" She asked, looking at him between her thighs.

She saw fear in his eyes, as he darted his tongue out and licked her clean.

He knew she would have to pee. She always had to after a good fuck. So the taste of his sperm would be washed out of his mouth. He preferred the taste of her pee.

She was satisfied with herself. He was afraid of the whip now. The sole mention of it and he had eaten his first of many cream pies. She would leave him here to savor it. She would get him before going to bed.

"See you later slave." She said getting up and walking away.

All he could see was her ass on top of those superb legs moving away from him.

She came back an hour later. He was almost asleep. So, she sat suddenly on his chest making him lose his breath. She got up and freed him from his restraints.

"Go wash up and join me in bed." She ordered.

He brushed his teeth and used mouthwash before getting to bed.

"On your back, I need to pee." She straddled his face and started to pee.

When she was done she lay face down in bed and said;

"Lick my ass until I fall asleep. Don't wash your mouth after, it should help educate it."

He knelt between her legs, kissed her ass cheeks, and then he licked her crack before plunging his tongue in her asshole.

He had just fallen asleep when she woke him up.

"Your breath stinks. You should sleep at the foot of the bed."

"Yes San...Mistress." He mumbled, grabbing his pillow.

Sunday

He woke up wondering what he was doing at the foot of the bed with her feet in his face. Then his ass reminded him of the whipping. He was living his stories. He was the slave of his beloved wife. His stunning Mistress. How could she be so cruel?

She pulled the covers off and looked at him.

"You are awake. Good. Pancakes for breakfast, but first on your back."

She sat on his mouth and let go. Her stream was strong as was the taste this morning.

After licking her clean, he went to the kitchen. He was putting a pile of pancakes, interlace with small pieces of butter, on the table when she walked in.

He pulled her chair and knelt down to make sure that his head was lower than hers.

She liked the welts on his ass. Maybe she should have given him ten lashes. It had been so much fun, enhancing her climax afterward. She would have other occasion to punish him. She thought.

When she had finished her coffee, she said;

"Come with me I need your tongue to wipe my ass."

They went to the bathroom and she squeezed her cheeks on her stools again. He had to educate his mouth. She thought.

"Dig in my slave. Lick me clean." She ordered.

He pushed his face in her ass and cleaned it. The taste was not as bad as yesterday.

"Now, kneel in front of the bowl and put your hands behind it." She said.

He did as ordered. She handcuffed his hands behind the bowl.

"Put your head in the bowl. Breathe in! It will help you in your training."She said laughing at the disgusted expression on his face.

He put his head down and smelled the stink of her feces.

"Now stick your tongue out and touch one stool." She ordered.

He was reluctant to do that. Putting his tongue in her asshole was erotic; eating shit in a toilet bowl was not.

She swung the whip in the air.

The swooshing sound was enough to convince him. He stuck his tongue out and touched a cold wet stool.

"I will come back in an hour. I want you to keep on touching them. It will help you to get use to the taste. You will progress faster in your training." She said walking out.

He smelled them. Then he touched another one, the taste was stronger than ever. He fought his gag reflex and managed to keep his breakfast. It would be such an intimate gesture to have her shit in his mouth, however disgusting it might be. He had pictured her in his mind doing just that. He had ejaculated often on that strong image.

"Wash up and get started on your chores." She ordered smiling.

She went back to her computer and tried to read. He was so docile. He would be easy to toilet train. Peeing in him, knowing it was one way, was very enjoyable for her. Better to give than to receive they said. She thought.

Get to work lady you have an early meeting tomorrow, she said to herself.

Around noon, after mowing the lawn, he went to her on all four. Liking his subservient position.

"Permission to speak?" He asked.

"Yes, what do you want?" She answered in a distracted voice.

"Would you like a tuna salad for lunch Mistress?" He asked.

"That's fine slave. Bring it to me with iced tea." She answered.

He prepared the lunch and when he got to the door of her study, he knelt down and brought the food to her.

"Get back to work slave." She said dismissing him.

He was not hungry, anyway. So, he started washing her car. He had printed the list again this morning to make sure that he would not miss any items on it. As he was finishing applying the second coat of wax on her car, she sneaked up on him.

"On your knees slave." She ordered, startling him.

He obeyed. When he lifted her dress he noticed that she was not wearing underwear.

"I have read your other stories slave. I like that you will be all those slaves in one. So, from now on you will kiss me when we leave or when we meet each other." She said as she was peeing.

When she was done, he licked her clean.

"I am going back to work." She said turning around and staying in place.

He was getting to his feet when she asked;

"What are you doing?"

"Getting in position to kiss you Mistress." He answered.

"Don't you remember what you wrote? You have to French kiss my asshole, slave." She said.

He got back to his knees and pushed his face in her ass. He French kissed her asshole until she was satisfied.

"Back to work slave." She ordered when she left.

He had the light taste of her shit in his mouth as he was fixing the backyard fence door. When he was done, he started preparing hamburgers for dinner.

He served their plates and went to get her.

As soon that she was seated he got to his knees. They ate in silence. She was still concentrated on her tablet.

"When you are done here join me in the living room." She said standing up.

At least we are not going to the basement, he thought. His ass would be sore for a few days. It would be tough at the office tomorrow. He went to the living room on his knees.

"Ah! There you are. Lie down on the couch. I want your head in the middle of the seat." She ordered.

When he was in position. She sat down on his chest and straddled him. Then she pulled up her dress.

Looking over her shoulder she instructed him;

"I will sit on your face. I want your tongue back there as far as it will go. Do not close your mouth."

She positioned her asshole on his mouth and felt his tongue going in.

He was breathing through her ass crack. He pulled back his tongue to swallow a little bit of saliva, when he felt warm air slowly filling his mouth. Then it reached his throat and came back up in his nose letting him savor the full stink of her fart.

He heaved and started to struggle beneath her ass.

"Stop it slave! This will educate your mouth." She said in a stern voice.

She was enjoying the ride. She felt him gag on her first fart. So, she sat up more heavily on his face.

He was trying to breath in fresh air. Her dress was making some kind of a tent around him. Keeping the scent in.

"Get your tongue back in there." She ordered.

He was calming down. His gag reflex had passed. He stuck his tongue out again.

"Deeper slave." She ordered.

He pushed it in as far as he could.

She was lightly closing her anus on it playing with him. She passed another gas when he pulled his tongue out again. This time he knew what to expect and he didn't react as strongly.

Nikki was right she thought. This was fun. He could not escape and she was feeding him her farts.

The taste was awful. He felt like her farts were invading his whole body. He could not breathe anything else.

She turned on the television and watched it for a couple of hours, seated on his face feeding him a few farts. She finally stood up.

"Get ready for bed. Don't wash your mouth. Also shave your face." She ordered.

He got up feeling a little dizzy. His face felt hot and his tongue was tired. He was taking deep breath of fresh air, hoping to get rid of that awful taste. He used the toilet, shaved and joined her in bed.

"You will have to shave twice a day slave. You beard stubbles are irritating my soft skin when you kiss me. Now let me feel that smoothed face in my ass." She ordered over her shoulder.

When she was asleep he lay at her feet and slept like a log.

A week later

The week had gone by, very fast. She had sat on his face every evening. Repeating the fart eating session on Monday.

Every night, he would have to stick his tongue in her asshole and rim her.

He would get home about a half hour before her. He would prepare their dinner. Then he would greet her at the door, French kiss her asshole and then she would pee in him. They would dine in silence. She had him cut back on his portion at dinner. He could not munch on junk as before so he felt a little hunger all the time.

Every evening, he had spent an hour smelling her shit attached to the toilet after licking her ass clean. He was kind of getting used to the taste of her shit, with all the little pieces that he had to eat, while cleaning her.

Friday night

"Come with me ass wipe." She ordered standing up after dinner.

They went to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and pushed her stool out with him kneeling beside her.

"Clean me." She ordered, pushing her ass in his face.

When he was done and she was handcuffing him to the toilet she said;

"Time to step up your training!"

He had dreamed of what the next steps would be.

"You are to lick my stool in the bowl. Get to it slave."She ordered.

He looked at the stools and he hesitated.

"Should I get the enforcer slave?" She asked him.

He didn't want the whip. His ass had been sore for three days. He slowly stuck his tongue out and touched a cold wet stool.

"I said lick it!" She screamed at him.

He licked the first one, then the other. He was moving his head along licking the whole length of each stool. His tongue was coated in her shit. He would have to swallow some saliva soon.

"Come on, clean your tongue. Pull it back in your mouth." She said.

He did. He got the full flavor of her shit. It was stronger than when he was cleaning her ass but not worse. He swallowed. He expected his gag reflex to kick in but it did not. Thinking of what he was doing, he started to get an erection.

"Again." She ordered.

He put his head in the bowl and coated his tongue some more. The taste was awful, but he was getting used to it. He had secretly wished for this.

"I can see that you like this slave." She said, looking at his erected penis.

She was happy that the training was going so well. Although she would have to invent an excuse to whip him again.

He was excited. It didn't taste as bad as he had expected.

He was performing better than expected, so she decided to move to the next level.

"Suck one stool in your mouth slave." She ordered.

He put his lips on the tip on the first stool and started to suck it in his mouth. When it stop going in. He heard;

"Bite into it."

He did and started chewing without being told. The taste was surprisingly neutral. He swallowed and suck some more in his mouth.

"You are doing great slave!" She complimented him.

He repeated the process until the bowl was empty.

"Great tomorrow, I will feed you directly. I can hardly wait." She said excitedly.

He had done it. He was not feeling his hunger anymore.

"Clean your mouth. Then on your back." She ordered.

After cleaning his mouth, he lay on the cold bathroom floor and she straddled his face lowering her cunt to his mouth. She was already wet when his lips reached hers. He attacked her clitoris and sucked hard on it making her moan. He did not let go of it until she came on his face. She was seated on his chest as he was slowly cleaning her delightful juices. He was so thorough that he got her started again.

After a few orgasms on his face, she stood up.

"On the couch. I have some reading to do."She ordered.

"Permission to speak?"

"Yes." She answered.

"I badly need to pee Mistress." He said.

"Go. I am so happy with your performance I will wait for you in the living room." She answered smiling.

After a few hours on the couch, with her seated on his face, she got up and said;

"Bedtime. You may use the toilet."

He joined her in the bedroom.

"You know the drill." She said over her shoulder.

He went in her ass and pushed his tired tongue in her. When she was asleep he nearly collapsed at her feet.

Saturday

She tore off the covers and said excitedly;

"Wake up slave. It's The day."

He slowly came out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to the sight of her cunt coming toward his face. He opened his mouth and waited for her pee. When he was done cleaning her, she moved her asshole to his open mouth and farted in it.