Sandra's True Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it as a taste of what's to come." She said

laughing, as she was getting out of bed.

He went to the kitchen and prepared their eggs, toasts and coffee. He was serving her plate when she walked in. He got to his knees to keep his head lower than hers.

She leisurely ate her breakfast.

"Go through your chore list before having a light lunch slave. Then come and find me." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

She stood up and went in the shower.

He dressed up and started on the lawn. Then he proceeded to the next chore until he had completed the list. It was mid afternoon, when he made a; bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich.

He was nervous. She was cruel with him and he loved it. He was living his secret dreams. He put the dishes away and went to find her.

She was finishing applying her makeup. Her bright red sensual lips were accentuating the whiteness of her perfect teeth. She turned her head to look at him when she heard him sharply draw a breath in.

"I can see that you like what you see." She said lowering her eyes toward his erection.

She was seated in front of her mirror, dressed in her black corset that pushed up her breasts and accentuated her thin waist. Her fishnet stocking held by her garter belt. Her knee high boots on the floor beside her.

"Stand up beside me." She ordered.

She took a small ring and closed it at the base of his twitching cock.

"Here you will be able to pleasure me as much as I want. Now back on your knees." She ordered.

She stood up and straddled his mouth to pee in it. When she was done, she turned around and pushed her ass in his face.

"Kiss me slave." She ordered.

He put his lips around her asshole and French kissed her asshole. When she was satisfied she said;

"Go fix my diner."

She sat back in front of her mirror. At last the moment was coming; she could feel a healthy bowel movement coming. Ah! The advantage of regularity. She thought.

She ate her diner with him kneeling beside her.

"Put away the dishes. Then join me in the basement at our bench." She said standing up.

She was beside the bench waiting for him.

"On your back slave." She ordered.

When she had handcuffed him to it, she sat on his chest and moved her cunt to his mouth to pee. Then she moved her asshole to his mouth and opened her tights to look in his eyes. She saw his desire and it enhance her pleasure.

That was the moment he had dreamed about for so long. Against all hope it was here. He looked back into her sparkling blue eyes.

She felt his lips on her asshole, his breath on her cunt, then his tongue going in. She started to push. She was so excited, but she refrained from touching her cunt. She wanted to savor this moment.

He felt her first stool on the tip of his tongue; he chose to remain in contact with it as he was slowly pulling out. Then it was in his mouth, pushing at the back of his throat, which he opened to swallow her turd easily.

She kept looking in his eyes, as she was feeling his tongue getting out and his lips opening to accommodate her stool.

His eyes were almost closed. He was enjoying the utmost humiliation. The taste was as he had expected, but better than the cold turds in the bowl. His penis was twitching and his balls felt so full.

"Look at me slave" She ordered in a strained voice.

He opened his eyes. She was pushing a second one in his mouth that he hurriedly swallowed.

"Put your tongue back in slave." She ordered.

He put it in as far as he could and started to rim her. He felt another turd coming his way. It had been better than in his dream. He had been used by his gorgeous wife and her juices were drenching his face.

After she was done, she remained seated. It had been so satisfying to debase him like this. The best part was that she would repeat this almost every day. Now he needed to wash his mouth, she needed it.

He came back with a clean mouth and she restrained him again.

"I want you to give me an orgasm." She ordered, as she was positioning her wet cunt on his mouth.

After coming hard on his face a few times, she needed a fuck. She back up to his twitching penis and engulfed it in her vagina.

He moaned when he felt the furnace of her sex approaching his. He moaned louder when he penetrated her. He was living through his penis that was imprisoned in that velvet sheath. He needed to come his balls were aching.

She rode him to her own climax enjoying his moaning. When she dismounted him he nearly screamed in frustration.

"Behave slave or I will gag you." She threatened.

She sat her asshole on his mouth and removed the ring. Then she masturbated him. He came almost on the spot.

She should have trained him earlier, she thought, in the afterglow of her climaxes. She would have enjoyed her marriage a lot more. There was no turning back now, she happily thought.

Maybe she would invite Nikki the sex shop lady over next Saturday. She had sent a feedback message to Bernie 54 describing her appreciation of his stories, also pointing out that her slave had ran away.

She decided that she would stop by Nikki's shop during the week.

Life was good! He thought looking at the ass cheeks of his wife as he was rimming her. He did not have to ask for anything, she had read his stories and had applied some of it to their new relationship. He wondered if she would enact all of the other scenarios.