Sandy

Story Info
A happy reunion.
6.2k words
4.64
39.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

Nothing like pure fantasy. There is a lady after whom Sandy is modeled, and she is every bit as described. Everybody's 18, and none of it's true. The names have been changed to protect the adored.

*

I was thrilled when I answered the phone.

"Hi, Bruce, it's Sandy!"

Sandy!

Sandy had been a photography student for several years, starting when she was a freshman in high school, and all the way through. The summer before college, however, we had parted ways. I had thrown her out of my darkroom for acting irresponsibly, making appointments to print in my darkroom for a show she'd gotten at a local restaurant, and then not showing up. She left angry. I was heartbroken. She was now almost out of college, 22 and grown up. I hadn't seen her in four years.

She was 5'9", a gymnast, with a delightfully slim body, taut muscles, small breasts, and a beautiful face framed by long brown hair. She was the most naturally sexy woman I had ever met, ever since she was 14. I remember her lying on my floor one weekend class, hands behind her head, which pulled up her sweatshirt to expose a lovely tummy, telling me that she didn't have the faintest idea what I was talking about, smiling a smile that would have melted steel. She oozed sex appeal. But even more, she sparkled as a human being. She was joyful, energetic, intelligent, artistic, enthusiastic...and did I mention sexy?

And me? Now 53, I was carrying more weight than I should, living alone and lonely, a photographer and photography teacher. I had always dated women my own age, including marrying two, but had never lusted over young ones. I noticed and appreciated their beauty and young charm, but that didn't translate into being a drooling, dirty old man.

I remember visiting her the summer after high school when she was sick. We were friends to where I would get "Sandy hugs," which were incredible. She had a way of melting into me; we touched from head to toe. I took plenty of opportunities that visit to hug her as we talked, my arms wrapping completely around her and ending up on the sides of her pert little breasts that were braless underneath her T-shirt.

It was nice, and I'll admit that for once I had some fantasies, but would never have thought to act on them.

But Sandy had been MIA for her four years of college, still holding a grudge, I guess. I was friends with her parents, and always asked after her when I saw them. She had gone on to major in photography in a prestigious college program. I missed her liveliness and loveliness.

Now she was on the phone. "Let's have lunch," she said.

"I'd love to," I replied, "How 'bout tomorrow? We'll go to Luca's."

"Luca's? Wow!" She replied. Luca's was a pretty fancy place. "Great!"

"I'll pick you up a noon," I said.

I was thrilled to remake the connection. I wasn't going to let her get away from being a friend.

Sandy, in her prior time with me was congenitally late -- usually at least an hour or so. I arrived at her house at noon the following day, and let myself in, as always. I went to the stairs and called up. To my surprise, as I was walking back towards the kitchen Sandy caught up with me, tapping my shoulder. I turned and the breath sucked out of me. It was a fantasy of a certain kind come true. She wore a short, loose black dress, exposing miles of lovely leg, straps exposing smooth shoulders. She wore a tan wrap sweater loosely. Her long hair was up in a comb, and her smile still raised the planet's temperature. She melted into me with the familiar hug. I still couldn't breathe. I whispered "You look fabulous!" She smiled and thanked me.

I drove my red Miata, in remembrance of a day trip we had made years ago on a similarly warm summer day. Miatas are made to be adorned by beautiful women, and Sandy filled the bill. She climbed in when I opened the door for her, exposing even more miles of perfect leg. We chatted on the half-hour trip to the restaurant. I was concentrating on my driving when I heard a "Whoops!" I looked to see her bra exposed -- she had been trying to take off her sweater wrap, and had pulled down the black dress's strap, too, exposing a cute purple bra covering her left breast, right where I got a good view. She was only marginally embarrassed, if at all. I tried to be polite and keep my eyes on the road, but I kept stealing glances as she put herself back together.

Lunch was wonderful, and sad. She told me of the tough time she had gotten in her college program, mean, nasty professors who didn't respect who she was, and rather tried to mold her to their ideas. She had to do her senior photography project during the coming year, her schedule having been thrown off by taking a semester off her sophomore year. We both had steak with pomme frites. At one point, Sandy gave me some of her meat. "You have it." She said. Her liveliness was still fully in evidence. She was utterly charming.

"You're not my mother," I said in mock anger. She laughed and told me she couldn't eat it all. The lunch was relaxed and familiar. It was like four years hadn't gone by. My heart was pounding. She was so beautiful in so many ways.

"Will you help me with my project?" she asked, looking deeply into my eyes. Her brown ones sparkled. Was I going to say no?

"Of course!" I said. I really wanted her back in my life. The smile in reply melted my toes and my heart. I realized how much I loved her. But it felt mostly as a daughter or little sister. "I want to see your portfolio to know what you've been doing the last four years. Then we'll take it from there."

"When can I show it to you?" she asked.

"Is tomorrow too soon?"

"Can I come at ten?" We made a date.

When I dropped her off, she thanked me for the lunch, and as best she could in the convertible leaned to give me a Sandy hug. As we hugged, she said, "I'm so glad I called you!" and kissed me on the cheek. I responded by kissing back, except my lips were near her neck. Oh well. I pecked her neck. "Me, too," I said, "It's the best thing that's happened to me all year, and it's been a great year!"

Sandy's pictures were disappointing. Four years in a photography major and six images were worth keeping. Her high school work was better. I didn't quite say that.

"You need some work, but it's all pretty straightforward," I said. We were in my work space, her prints on wall racks under good lights.

"Will you help me?" Her hands were clasped in front of her, her eyes expectant and shining. Like a shy little girl. Unbelievably fetching and sexy at the same time.

"Of course." My heart was melting. I had to remember to breathe.

"It means so much to me. How can I show my gratitude?" She asked.

"Be my friend. Be my colleague. Be in my life," I replied. "That's all I ask. You bring me a lot of joy just by being here. I don't want to be without that again."

She moved to me and gave me one of her body-melting hugs. "I've missed you so much!" she whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you, too," I said, "And I love you so much!" We squeezed each other. We kept hugging. Her hair smelled so fresh, her body felt so good.

She moved to open her legs and put my leg between hers. She rubbed herself against me. I felt myself stirring. This was entirely unexpected.

"I love you, too," she said. "I always have."

We held each other tight.

"I'm happy to be your friend," she breathed in my ear, "but would you be interested in friendship with benefits?" She nibbled my ear lobe for emphasis.

Pressed against me with my arms tight around her, I could feel every curve. My cock finished hardening. I knew she could feel it against her tummy as she rubbed herself. "Mmm." She purred, "I think I know the answer." Her hand moved and stroked me through my shorts. "Can we start the benefits part right now?" She gazed up at me, and our eyes met. Her smile carried just a hint of wickedness. She squeezed my shaft, and licked her lips.

"Sandy," I said, "You don't need to do this. I'm just happy you're here." That was true, but would I turn her down?

"But what if I want to?" she asked coyly. Sandy's hand traced up my gym shorts to the elastic waistband. Her fingers hooked it and slowly started pulling them down. She also hooked my undershorts and pulled them down, too, exposing my rigid member. Her eyes never left mine, a slight smile on her lips as she watched my response. She worked the shorts over my ass, completely exposing my cock and balls. Her hand went to my pole and wrapped around it.

"Mmm. So big and hard. You don't know how many times I've thought of this moment, late at night. You have no idea how many orgasms I've given myself fantasizing about right now." With that, she peeled off her T-shirt, unclasped her bra, and dropped them both to the floor. I stared down at her two breasts, pencil-sized nipples jutting proudly.

"I've never let myself fantasize about you in that way," I said, "When you were under 18 it felt too perverted, and you were 18 when you left, and then I felt too much pain to fantasize about what I thought would never be."

She looked at me deeply. "Does that mean you don't find me attractive?" she asked, a little pout to her mouth.

"Au contraire," I said, "I have always thought you were the sexiest girl I had ever met."

"Really?" She asked brightly.

"Really," I answered, "I couldn't believe how naturally sexy you were. Without even trying."

"Well, it wasn't always without trying," she said impishly, "I was trying to see if I could get a rise out of you. Don't you remember how I'd always sort of rub up against you? Didn't you notice that I was always 'accidentally' bumping my breasts against you?" For emphasis, she squeezed my hardness.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I did," I said. The little vixen!

"It made my nipples hard to do that," she said. Taking her hands off me she pinched them and kneaded them.

I looked into her eyes. "May I do that?" Decision made.

She sighed, and closed her eyes. Jutting her chest towards me. "Only if you kiss them, too."

"Deal. But may I start with your lips?"

"Please." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her naked breasts against me. Our lips met, at first lightly, but then with increasing pressure. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked past my teeth. My tongue met hers, and they danced together, first in my mouth, then in hers. We kissed for a long time. My hands roamed her naked back, down to cup her jeans-clad cheeks, back up to massage her shoulders. Her ass was so firm and tight. All the time our lips locked, our breathing growing more ragged. I rubbed my hardness against her belly. One of her hands traced down my cheek and chest, finding my erect head. She started to stroke my length.

I released my lips, and peeled off my shirt. "Come with me," I said, taking her by the hand. With my other hand, I took a moment to drop my shorts and undies the rest of the way. I stepped out of them.

"I hope to!" she giggled.

I led her to the adjoining living room, and over to the sofa. I sat her down in front of me. My cock was directly in front of her face. She took it in her hand, and in one move swallowed me to the base, her nose in my pubic hair. I groaned, as much in shock at the sudden move. The feeling was indescribable: soft lips, tongue, throat. She slowly came off, my purple head emerging from her mouth with a pop.

"You taste as good as I'd fantasized," she said. Looking at me with a smile while stroking my length. Without waiting for a response, she took me in her mouth again and started pumping her mouth up and down my shaft, her hand moving at the base of my dick in unison. It was heavenly, feeling the warmth of her mouth, the feel of her tongue that she used to massage the underside of my erection. She energetically sucked me, small moans coming from her. She came off me and licked my length, tickled the underside of my head with her tongue, and then swallowed me whole.

She moved and rubbed my cock against her breasts, tickling my sensitive underside with her nipples, moving her smooth skin against mine, caressing her little globes against my hardness. She pushed them together and rocked to stroke my member in the crack between them, I responded and fucked her tits. Then she swallowed me again. It was an incredible blowjob. I could feel the stirrings of a massive orgasm building in my balls.

"Sandy," I said raggedly, "I can't take much more of this."

"Why not?" she teased, licking my length and looking up at me with a nasty smile, "What's going to happen?"

"I'm going to explode!" I said.

"After all this time," she said righteously, "I deserve to taste your cum. I want you to cum in my mouth!" With that, she devoured me, and renewed her lip-stroking with a vengeance. I couldn't hold back. With a roar I felt my head swell and my cum spurt in jets. I gently grabbed her hair and held her while she swallowed it all. I saw stars, my orgasm was so intense. I spurted and spurted as I never remember doing so before. Sandy kept stroking and sucking my cock, murmuring little purring sounds as she took it all. She came off me, kept stroking my base while she looked up at me. "I love doing that for you." She said, stroking me ever more gently.

"I feel the need to reciprocate," I said. I dropped to my knees between her legs. I unfastened the button of her jeans, and lowered the zipper. I took a moment to caress and squeeze her breasts. Her nipples were hard, I twisted them a little and she moaned.

"But first, a deal's a deal," Moving my face to her chest, I sucked first one, and then the other breast, taking as much flesh into my mouth as I could. Then I focused on her nipples, sucking them deep into my mouth, nipping them gently with my teeth, first one and then the other, my hands kneading the breast that I wasn't kissing. Her breath was becoming ragged, her hips slouched to have her pussy make contact with my momentarily limp cock. She rubbed against me.

I raised from her breasts and, while looking deeply into her eyes, tugged her jeans down over her hips. She lifted up a little to help, and I tugged her thong along with the pants. I worked them down her legs and off, casting them aside. I returned to her breasts, kissing and licking them. Slowly I worked my way to their undersides, and then I kissed and licked down her chest and belly. I stopped to pay special attention to the belly button I had admired for so long. She was a little ticklish and laughed. I laughed too, and continued to kiss her navel. I put my hands underneath her thighs and lifted them as I began to move my kisses down her belly. She had a thin strip of muff, the rest neatly trimmed. I kissed her muff and smelled her arousal. I didn't dawdle. Pushing her knees back to expose her sweet pussy, I stuck out my tongue and began with one big lick from the base of her vagina up to her erect clit. She cried out and pulled my head towards her, burying my face in her snatch. I licked and inserted my tongue into her pussy, moving it in and out, fucking her with my tongue. After less than a minute, she cried out, pulled my face into her again, and I felt an explosion of warm juices onto my mouth as her entire body stiffened in orgasm.

I pulled back and looked at her beautiful face. "I'm happy I can do that for you," I said, "Would my lady care for more?" I moved and kissed her inner thighs, feeling her trim muscles with my lips. What wonderful legs! Long and slim. I thought about having them wrapped around my back.

She couldn't talk, but murmured "Uh huh!" And she pulled my face back to her glistening opening. I obliged by starting gently to nip and lick her outer lips, slowly building pressure on her as I increased the pace of my licking. Her hips started to grind against my face as she moaned in excitement. I was fucking her with my face again, and she responded by grinding herself against my lips and tongue, ever faster and more urgently.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, and again exploded in my face, juices covering my cheeks as I refused to let go, continuing to eat her with now reckless abandon. I wouldn't stop. She kept grinding against me, pushing her pussy into my face. I responded by licking and sucking with a fervent rhythm. It felt so good. She tasted so fresh. She started cumming again, and it seemed she couldn't stop, orgasms breaking in waves over her as her hips shuddered uncontrollably against my mouth. She was screaming, her head thrashing from side to side as each new orgasm built on the last. She was out of control. I kept eating and wouldn't stop. Then, I just latched onto her clit with my lips, tickling it with my tongue. She almost exploded, thrashing, but I had her legs and wouldn't disengage myself from her sweet pussy. Finally, she begged for mercy.

"Stop! Please stop! Oh, I can't take any more! You've got to stop!"

I pulled back. "Does my lady like it?" I had a hint of teasing in my voice.

She smiled, coming down a little but still panting. "Can't you tell?"

"Well, I want to be sure," I said.

"Your lady likes it very much," she said with a sigh. Reaching, she found me hard again. "Will you make love to me?" she asked, "Right now?"

"I would be honored," I said. I moved her so that she reclined on the sofa, her head on a pillow at one end. Her long, beautiful legs were spread, and she held them open with her hands on her thighs. I moved between her legs and up, kissing my way up her belly, stopping to spend a minute with her breasts and nipples.

"You're driving me crazy!" She said, holding the sides of my head as I sucked her nipples.

I moved up to be face-to-face. I felt the tip of my cock at her warm entrance. She reached and held the base of my shaft, holding it to her. I looked deeply into her eyes. "I love you so much!" I said as I slowly pushed forward and sank my cock all the way in. She arched her back and moaned as she felt my hardness inch into her. Buried to the hilt, I lay still and we kissed deeply, tongues sparring. Her arms were around my neck, and it was like her hugs as her body molded to mine and we touched from head to toes. We spent a long time like that, motionless except for our kissing. Then I raised up on my elbows, still meeting her lips, and started a gentle rocking, sliding my long shaft back and forth, in and out, tenderly, lovingly. She moved against me in response, gently, lovingly. We wouldn't break our kiss. She hooked her legs around the backs of my knees, and her hands moved down to cup my ass cheeks. She pulled me towards her, trying to get me even deeper. Her breath came more rapidly now, and her moves against me sharper, and more urgent. She was building towards another orgasm. I was feeling fine, having already exploded once. I was out to wring every last climax from her before filling her with my seed.

Our movements became more urgent, and she started moaning. We released our kiss and I went up on locked elbows, looking down to see her beautiful body make even more urgent movements in the freedom I had given her. I could watch as my cock moved in and out between her swollen pussy lips. It was an incredibly erotic sight. All of a sudden she arched her back and screamed, wrapping her hands around my back and pulling me frantically to her lips. Her kissing was ferocious as she came, alternately arching her back and spasming, and working her hips for all they were worth to fuck me. I could feel her juices coating my inner thighs.

We paused for a minute to kiss. We lay still except for our lips and tongues, which caressed each other more gently now.

"That was wonderful," she purred, "But how about you?"

"I'm incredibly happy," I said, looking at her face.

"But I need to fuck you until you cum inside me," she said, frowning with concern.

"No need to worry about me, I'll be there soon enough."

"Well, then, let's get to it!" She wrapped her legs around my waist and started thrusting her hips against my cock. I didn't need to do anything, but I was in the spirit. I rode her like a bucking bronco, which was how she behaved, fucking me hard for all she was worth. I slid in and out of her well-lubricated snatch, my shaft feeling the movement and becoming even harder. I went up on extended arms again, freeing her to move even more excitedly, and letting me watch as my dick pummeled her. We fucked hard and long, matching strokes.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12