Sandy and Frank Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex on the lawn.
5.5k words
4.45
15.1k
5

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Sandy's first deliberate, pre-planned assignation was over and, in virtually every way, had worked out well. She had gone further than might have been expected and she was shocked to see herself reacting so strongly, but it had worked out. Their conversation had definitely cleared the air and any question about a desire to continue was answered positively. In general, their sexual activities would be limited to those after-party occasions although, as it turned out, there were other opportunities. Actually, their schedules precluded more frequent rendezvous. They were both graduate teaching assistants as mentioned before. That meant that they were graduate students with classes and seminars, all requiring extensive reading, writing of papers, library research, etc. Then, on top of that, they were TA's (teaching assistants) so that they had full responsibility for teaching elementary Spanish courses. There really was little free time for a more active affair! In other words, sex with Frank was really a peripheral part of Sandy's life – but a fun part.

So, they had their parties and the more significant activity afterwards, but occasionally there were other, usually unexpected, opportunities. For example, not long after the last episode, Sandy and Frank were both in a seminar that normally ended in mid-afternoon, after which both of them had classes to teach. This time, however, the professor ended the meeting early and the group quickly disbanded. As they were leaving the building, Frank, after looking around, casually, said, "We have an hour and there's no one around. We can go back to the office for an hour or we can get in the car for a little while."

Sandy looked around and confirmed that they were alone and replied, "Ok, but only for a little while. Remember that we both have classes." They hurried to the grad student parking area and quickly got into his car. Frank immediately began feeling Sandy's tits through her blouse, but she stopped him, saying, "Be careful! I have to teach class in an hour and I don't want to go in with a wrinkled blouse! She removed her coat, opened the blouse, and unfastened her bra. Once again it excited her to sit in the car with her tits out. Frank promptly began feeling them and kissing and sucking her nipples.

"Hey, my mark is almost gone! You need a new one."

"Be careful there, too! Don't mark them up too much – I'll have to keep my breasts completely hidden!" That wasn't true, of course, but she had to keep the illusion.

"Ok, only a couple. Can you take your pants down?"

"I shouldn't do that – I have pantyhose on and they're too hard to pull up." Unfortunately, not thinking it that they would be alone, she was wearing slacks. "If I had known that Professor LaSage was going to cut class short, I would have worn a skirt."

"All right, I'll just have to wait. Damn, I couldn't have gotten my cock into you, anyway, but I love being with you in the daylight like this! Feel hard my cock is." Obviously, their relationship was close enough now, after three occasions, that he could say something like that and that she would actually reach over and do as he said. "Wait, a second." With that, Frank pulled away, undid his pants, pushed his shorts down and drew his very erect cock out. "Look at that! See what you caused!" As he said that, he slid his right arm around her and hugged her to him.

As soon as his arm went around her, Sandy had a pretty good idea of what he wanted. "Oh, Frank, I can't do that! It's...It's...It's broad daylight! Anyway, I have to go in and get ready for my class and I....I...I just can't do it!" Frank didn't say anything, but his arm stayed behind her and began a very gentle downward push. She resisted that push, but not hard enough to dissuade him and, bit-by-bit, the cock got closer. She kept repeating, "I can't. Please, I just can't." Of course, the moment came when his cock touched her lips and, at that point, she gave up her futile resistance, opened her mouth and took the cock in.

As she said later, she could have stopped it. If she had made her "no" unequivocal or if she had pushed back strongly, he would not have forced the issue. "But, I knew that he really wanted it and it wasn't as if I had never done it before so, while I would rather not have done it in that situation, I knew from the beginning that I probably was going to suck his cock – and probably have it come in my mouth." Her head bobbed up and down as she slid her mouth down the shaft and lightly sucked as she pulled away, gently squeezing and fondling his balls as she did so. He had a hand on each side of her head as he began flexing up and down, matching her rhythm as she sucked. Finally, gripping her head, he began to control that rhythm as he really began fucking her mouth. She, fortunately, was able to keep it from going too deep, and, rather quickly, he ejaculated several copious streams of cum which she was able to swallow without choking.

She stayed there, his cock still in her mouth, until he was completely finished and his cock softened. She pulled away, sat up, wiped the corners of her mouth and looked at him shyly, not knowing how to react after performing that very intimate service. He had fucked her four times by then, but, in some ways, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum was even more intimate that the fucking. Fortunately, he almost instantly did the right thing, the best thing, by putting his arms around her and saying, "Sandy, dear, that was wonderful! I loved it! I've had that done by a couple of women before, but it never was that good. I loved it!" His hug felt good and his appreciation was genuine, but the most important word was "dear." That spontaneous word of affection made the whole thing more acceptable and less embarrassing.

That moment of, well, I guess, euphoria, vanished instantly as she looked up and said, "Oh my god, our classes are in ten minutes! Hurry!" She sat up in panic, reached back and fastened her bra and buttoned her blouse and grabbed for her coat. Frank had only to pull his shorts and pants up and use his zipper. Struggling into his jacket, he came around, helped Sandy out and the two of them headed for their classes. They barely had time to say goodbye – no kiss, of course, in public – and they headed for class.

As Sandy said later, "I didn't even have time to comb my hair or put on lipstick! More important, I still had the taste of his cum in my mouth the entire class period. Actually, I didn't really mind that, and, once I settled down, it actually was kind of exciting! Anyway, I think that I was coherent when I was lecturing, and, while the kids were using a workbook, I was able to run a comb through my hair in the back of the room. I know that it's silly, but, for the entire period, I had this feeling that everyone knew what I had been doing! Boy, I'm not getting into that situation again! I saw Frank in the office after the classes were over and walked to my car with him and, by then, I had calmed down and our mad scramble seemed funny, and we were laughing at ourselves. There were lots of people in the lot, so I just got in the car and was ready to pull out when Frank waved for me to stop. I did so and ran the window down and looked at him questioningly, and he leaned into the car near my ear and whispered, with a big conspiratorial grin, 'You're the best cock sucker I've ever had!' I'm sure my face turned beet red and I just shrieked, 'FRANK!' I drove away really embarrassed, but thrilled as I felt a sort of electric tingle go through me."

"Well, your sucking was totally unexpected! I sort of assumed that you might be doing that after a party – particularly if your monthly problem was at the wrong time – but this is really amazing. How do you feel about it now?"

"The truth is, I am surprisingly, unbothered by it. It took a long time before I could get up the nerve to let you come in my mouth and swallow, but it turned out not to bother me at all. I was very calm and I knew exactly what was going to happen, so I wasn't surprised when he came – and, afterwards, I felt very good that I had done it for him. And...and I really liked it when he called me 'dear.' It made me think that he was happy that it was I who did it, not just anyone! Of course, he might have had that reaction toward any woman who had just sucked his cock!"

"Oh, I don't think that that is the case. It doesn't appear that he goes into these things lightly. From what you've said, he's been out with some of the other grad students, but seemingly he hasn't developed any romantic liaisons with any of them. It's pretty obvious that he is attracted to you and that, from your conversations, there is affection there. It's not just that you're a married woman who will put out for him. And, for you, if there were no affection there, pure sex wouldn't be enough for you to continue. However, you both have to be careful that "dears' and 'honeys' don't slip into your conversation when you're not alone! Regardless, after what happened today, I have a firm expectation that you will be doing a lot more sucking in the future!"

With a rueful look on her face, Sandy agreed. "I'm sure that's true. I guess that I've opened Pandora's Box – or Sandy's mouth – once it's opened you can't close it again!

That prediction turned out to be quite accurate and Sandy became very proficient at performing felatio – but she was far more conscious of when and where and, particularly, the time!

They had been somewhat careless that time, but, other than an unawareness of time in that one instance, they really were quite careful and discreet and avoided any unseemly togetherness. For example, they followed through with Frank's suggestion of delivering Sandy home before others and then come back to be with her. Actually, after the very next party, Frank drove five people home, letting Sandy off second and then delivering the other three after her. She said that it was weird getting out of the car, saying goodbye to the others and coming in to wait for him to come back. It certainly was a great deal more of a clandestine operation than just driving up with him. It made it really seem like a surreptitious or furtive affair.

That was also different for me. She came into the house after waving to her friends as they pulled away, and then came up the see me for a kiss and a mutually conspiratorial moment together. Then, she went back downstairs where she had planned to remove the tight jeans she had worn to the party. On the spur of the moment, however, when Frank returned, she went out wearing nothing but her shoes under her coat!

Both he and I were shocked when she got into the car, took off her coat and sat there completely naked! Her fist comment to him, which she repeated to me later was, "You won't get to keep my panties this time! They're safely in the house!" This comment was made because Frank had made a habit of confiscating her panties when she undressed in the car. As I reported earlier, when she hurried in at 3:00 AM, after their long bout of sex and conversation, she was carrying her blouse and skirt – and discovered later that he once again had her panties. When she asked for them, he simply replied, "I've got a special drawer that I'm using just for your panties and I hope to fill it up to the top!" By the time the school year was over, he was well on the way to doing so. He even was able to add to his collection when he managed to get them off of her in the parking lot and at least one time in the TA's office. She made continual pro forma protests, but admitted to me that the idea excited her. She actually bought extra panties, pretty ones, to wear when she expected to lose them. It was a fun thing that they both enjoyed – teasing and kidding around made it something more than an occasional sexual tryst in his old car.

That it had become an actual affair was made clear the first time I met Frank. It was a Saturday night when there was no party, and Sandy and I decided to eat out followed by seeing a movie at a large complex. We were buying the tickets when Sandy touched my arm and quietly said, "Frank is over there by the refreshment stand." I casually glanced over and saw this ordinary looking man that I actually recognized from seeing him in the car. We both looked away and headed into the theatre when suddenly, a female voice called, "Sandy." Caught, we, reluctantly turned around and saw a young woman coming toward us with a big smile on her face – followed by Frank whose smile was strained, to say the least. Forced to do so, Sandy said, "Honey, these are two of our TA's that I don't think you've met. This is Sarah Jenkins and this is Frank Jackson. Sarah and Frank, this is my husband, Mack."

I surprised myself with my composure at this unexpected meeting, acknowledging Sarah with a friendly smile and "Pleased to meet you," and a firm handshake with Frank combined with, "Sandy's talked about you. I gather that you two share the same specialty, the Spanish Golden Age."

As might be expected, Frank was not quite as calm as I at this unanticipated meeting, his smile, as I said, was forced as he replied, "Yes, we've had several courses together. We've become quite good friends." However, considering that he was meeting the man whose wife he had fucked on a number of occasions, I guess he did well. Naturally, the four of us had to sit together, the two women in the middle, fortunately. Afterwards, at Sarah's suggestion, we stopped to have a snack together. It was awkward, but by the time we separated, Frank was more at ease and our conversation became quite natural. The surprising thing was that I detected an unexplained tenseness in Sandy throughout the evening.

As we drove home, she was uncustomarily quiet, hardly talking at all. In fact, most of the time she seemed deep in thought and when I mentioned a few things about the movie, she hardly responded. The obvious topic of conversation was Frank, of course, but she didn't broach the subject so I left it alone until we were in the bedroom changing clothes. I could see that something was bothering her, but I had no idea what. When she came out of the bathroom wearing her nightgown, I decided that it was time to stop avoiding the issue, whatever it was, and I casually commented that, "Frank seems quite nice in person. It was sort of weird, talking to him. He certainly was nervous at first, which figures, I guess, but he seemed to get over that pretty quickly. That was different though and I wonder what went through his mind when Sarah called over to us in the lobby. She seemed nice too. I don't believe that you've ever mentioned her."

"Yes, he is very nice. I didn't expect for you to meet him like that. It really was awkward. I knew that the two of you would meet sometime, but I expected to have figured out how to introduce you. Obviously, he was not prepared to meet you either so I'm sure that he was shocked, seeing us together. No, I've never mentioned her. She's new to the department – came in at the start of the second semester. I didn't expect to see her going out with him. She's just started her master's program, so she's pretty young. She's nice enough and is quite friendly, as you saw, but I was surprised to see her out with Frank."

She went on like that for several minutes, talking about how Frank and I seemed to get along all right after the initial awkwardness, but always returning to her obvious questioning as to why Sarah and Frank were out together. I quickly got the idea that she basically liked Sarah but did not like Sarah-Frank! Finally, I made the observation the, "You know, the evening did not go the way we expected, but we have the inevitable meeting between Frank and me out of the way and, basically, it went well. I didn't burst out into a rage and say, 'You scoundrel, you've been fucking my wife! Pistols at twenty paces tomorrow morning at dawn!' He didn't cringe away in a sudden paroxysm of guilt and beg my forgiveness. In other words, we got on well considering what we each knew about the other. You should be quite pleased. Instead, you seem to be totally hung up on Sarah being out with Frank. If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were jealous!"

"You're out of your mind! Why on earth would I be jealous? I just can't understand why someone like Frank would be interested like that! But, if that's what he wants, it's not my concern." She huffed her way back into the bathroom, exuding distain as she slammed the door behind her. A good five minutes crept past before the door slowly opened and a very contrite Sandy came out. "My god, you're right! I am acting like I'm jealous! Damn it, I guess I am jealous and I know that it is utterly ridiculous. I certainly have no claim on him – and I don't want one! But I am jealous!"

"Look, up to now, Frank has been nothing more than what they now call 'a friend with privileges.' You and I have treated all of this like a game and we've had a lot of fun with it. You liked the freedom to have extramarital sex with him and I've enjoyed watching you and joining in your illicit sex vicariously. It's been a relatively innocent amusement for both of us, just dangerous enough to be exciting, but with no entanglements that might cause trouble.

"Unfortunately, there are entanglements and entanglements – they are not all the same! You've been having sex with Frank for months now, way back into last semester. If you had just driven home with him, stripped in the car, lay back and gotten fucked and come in sexually satisfied by having a different cock, there would be no problem knowing that that different cock might be going into another cunt. You wouldn't care as long as it satisfied you.

"Unfortunately, or not, that doesn't describe your relationship with Frank. It might have stayed that way, but it didn't. There is no way that he could bring you home, fuck you for your mutual sexual relief and say just goodnight. You're not cut out for that kind of casual sex. You've talked with him intimately. You've sat in a car with him and undressed for him. You've even sucked him. You've schemed with him in keeping your relationship secret. The point is, it is a relationship. You're involved with him on more than a purely sexual basis. He kids you about keeping you panties, a secret little game the two of you play. Every day each of you is aware of the other in a very different way from the others assistants in the same office.

"Suddenly, tonight, the knowledge that he has a social, perhaps even sexual life, aside from you, is forced on you. Oh, I'm sure that you knew that in a nebulous way and accepted it intellectually, but seeing him tonight made it real. Subconsciously, he was yours and abruptly he was not. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised that he had something of the same reaction when he saw you with me. Obviously, he knew that you were married, but that's not the same thing as seeing you with your husband."

"I feel so foolish! I'm a 31 year-old married woman acting like a 16 year-old who saw her boyfriend talking to another girl! Damn, I hope none of this was obvious tonight. I would hate for him to see me as being so damn possessive! Now, how do you feel about all of this? As you said, this has been just a fun thing we've done. Even when you weren't there as in the parking lot at school, I couldn't wait to tell you what I had done. Suddenly, I have to admit that my relationship with Frank meant more than I thought. When I saw them together tonight my instant feeling was that my....whatever...was cheating on me. Damn, that's hard to admit. I don't know what he is....friend....lover.... 'amante'...I don't know."

"I don't know what the word would be – for a Spanish major, 'amante' is probably appropriate – but it really doesn't matter. However, it is obvious that the relationship is a bit past the purely 'fun' stage and that, I think, was inevitable if you continued it. It certainly is an 'affair,' perhaps not quite a 'love affair,' but those are only words. Love comes in all sizes – love for a child, love for a pet, love for your alma mater and, probably love for someone you care enough about to act as you do with Frank. Look, I don't feel threatened if you feel something more than 'friendship' with Frank. Why wouldn't you, for heaven's sake?"

12