Sandy and Frank Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, all that makes sense and, I guess I feel a little less foolish. Anyway, I'm glad that you feel that way and don't think that I'm being....well, I guess, unfaithful for having to admit that my feelings for Frank are more than friendship. I honestly had never thought of it as being anything but fun, but entanglements sneak up on you. The stupid thing about all of this is that I really don't want anything but a warm, maybe even loving, relationship with him – certainly not one in which he wanted more than that and would be disappointed. I wonder how he feels about it – men take a much more of a purely physical view of such things and he may still see this as nothing more than a fun affair with a married woman – that he likes – who will 'put out' for him. It might be better that way. Anyway, I'm over my brooding, and I think that I will refer to him as 'mi amante' in the future. It's a nice term and, I think, pretty accurate."

That conversation was very valuable in that it put the whole affair in prospective and forced Sandy to accept that the whole thing was only a relatively small part of Frank's life as he was in hers. However, it was very interesting that the first time they were alone the following Monday, he made a point of saying that he had no real interest in Sarah, or any of the other woman right then. However, if he was seen with other women on occasions there would be no suspicions about his relationship with Sandy. Of course, there were no evident cause for such suspicions anyway, but people like Sandy and Frank become hyper sensitive when they feel that they have something to hide – which they did! Sandy liked his explanation!

So, with that small insertion of reality into Sandy's fun-serious affair, the pattern of parties every three or so weeks apart continued – with a few daytime tête-à-têtes in the car or office. After the party, the sexual activity was as hot as ever, both enjoying their illicit activities. I continued watching and recording the performance each time and Sandy and I got a lot of pleasure watching the video and talking about the show, especially any new variation that happened. There was one thing that we both enjoyed – although I don't know why, in the light of the far more explicit action – was her coming into the house naked under her coat. She liked coming upstairs and, throwing her coat open, to show her nude body. However, a new, even more attractive, variation of the theme came in the spring.

We had an unusually warm, even hot, April with the temperature hitting 80 degrees rather than the upper 60's. The result was the bringing out and wearing of summer clothes. That was the case at a Saturday night party on one of those days. Sandy wore a pair of tight-fitting designer jeans, open-toed sandals, and a silky blouse. It was fun watching her get into the jeans and I kidded her about how they would be a problem in the car afterwards because they were so tight. She simple replied, "They come off much easier than they go on, and I certainly won't be trying to get them back on in the car!"

So, carrying a light jacket in case it was chilly when they came out, she was off to the party – wearing her panties, her jeans and a blouse! A would be expected, when the car pulled in under the lights, those three things didn't stay on long. There was one funny thing, however. Removing the jeans in the car was more of a task than Sandy had expected – it's not something you practice! Finally, Frank got out, walked around to the other side and, with Sandy lying flat on the car seat, he grabbed the bottom of the pant legs and pulled them down and off. It should have been sexy, but it was too funny – a brightly lit car, the door open and the car interior lights on and a man pulling a woman's pants off! Hardly the scene you would expect in a furtive and clandestine affair preparing for adulterous intercourse with the husband presumably sleeping nearby. Sandy was giggling, but I think that Frank was anxious to be more concealed although he was laughing a bit too.

As would be expected, the laughter quickly gave way to passionate action and they had their normal vigorous sex and their post-sex kissing and fondling. Then, for the first time, Sandy just got out of the car completely naked! Frank confiscated her panties for his collection and she put her jeans, blouse and jacket over her arm and stood there under the 500-watt security light, wearing nothing but her sandals! She was in no hurry, didn't scuttle, crouched over, to the front door. She took a few steps out into the open, paused to look up at the stars and say, "What a beautiful night!" Then, unhurriedly, walked to the door, and stood there as Frank kissed and fondled her tits.

Actually, the front of the house is sheltered from the road and neighbors by trees, but it still felt very daring and sexy. She told Frank later that it really turned her on to be nude outside like that and he admitted that it had been very intimate to kiss her good night with her completely naked. Consequently, for the next party she wore a dress and it was unbelievably erotic watching her get out of the car wearing nothing but garter belt, hose and shoes. All three of us got a thrill out of that and of subsequent exterior nudity.

However, what was undoubtedly the most outrageous event during that school year was after the last party before the group split up for the summer. It was the first week in June and was quite warm and Sandy was wearing only her panties, Capri pants and a type of polo shirt – all easy to remove. She gave me the usual phone message that they were leaving, so I was in the study ready to record another X-rated show. When the car turned is and started up the long drive, I was prepared to turn on the security light at the proper time when it normally would have come on automatically. Suddenly, for no reason that I could see, the car stopped well short of that point and the lights went out.

It was a moon-lit night, so I could see the car clearly, but I could barely make out anyone inside. Nothing happened for four of five minutes until, finally, the driver's side door opened and Frank got out. He hurried around to the other side and opened the door. Of course, the car interior lights came on and I could see Sandy, completely naked! Frank got something out of the back and, instead of walking up the drive – and I had no idea why they had stopped where they had – they went onto the lawn. Right in the middle of the open area they stopped and I saw Frank waving something, and I suddenly realized what was happening – he was spreading a blanket on the grass!

The moonlight softly lit the area and, while I could see no detail, I could make out what was going on. I quickly got the camera, set it for nighttime recording and, using the telephoto lens, aimed it at them. I had no idea as to what it would record, but I put it on its stand and let it go.

They were standing there, embracing and, presumably, kissing until Frank pulled back and proceeded to undress. While he did so, Sandy just dropped down onto the blanket and lay down. Shortly afterwards he joined her and the two of them were lying together intertwined so that I couldn't distinguish between them. In fact, I couldn't see much except their grey-white figures really merged into one. They were like that for what seemed a long time, and, then, a surprising thing happened. Instead of Frank moving down and using his fingers and tongue on Sandy, I could make out that she had moved down and was, undoubtedly, sucking his cock! That also seemed to go on for a long time – but it probably wasn't – until I could see that they had reversed positions. Her legs were in the air and I could see that he was crouching between them, unquestionably working on her cunt.

Of course, this was followed by him rising up and moving between her legs and the carnal action started. I could see the sort of rocking motion as he moved in and out, but, of course, I couldn't see any facial reactions or exactly how they were moving. Finally, the climax was reached as evidenced by his pulling away and lying beside her.

They lay like that for close to thirty minutes, until Sandy – I could tell that it was she – sat up again, moved down and, I assumed, took his cock into her mouth. She was there for some time, obviously getting his cock ready for another fucking. When he was ready, she pulled away, lay back and welcomed him into her cunt. This intercourse was considerably longer than the first one and, for a while, I could hardly see the motion between her legs. However, inevitably, that motion became more evident as their arousal grew. Again, I couldn't see the moment of release, but, as he slumped down on her, I knew that it was over.

They lay there for a few more minutes and then Frank got up and put on his clothes while Sandy just stayed on her back. Dressed, he put a hand down and helped her up and, then, picked up the blanket and headed back to the car. It was surprisingly erotic to see my naked wife walking across our lawn with another man who had just had her twice. It was largely the seeing of her walking shamelessly naked outside that was most arousing. In any case, they walked across the lawn back to the car, reached in and got Sandy's clothes and came up the drive as if they were having a casual stroll in the park. I quickly switched the security light to automatic and it came on when they were about thirty feet away. That sight was amazing. Usually, when Sandy got out of the car nude or close to it, the view was brief. This time it was brightly lit, full frontal nudity, coming right toward me, Sandy totally comfortable with her exposure. They stopped in front of the door, shared a few kisses while Frank's hands roamed all over her body, squeezing and fondling her "charms." Finally, Frank walked back to his car and backed out as Sandy came in to greet her eagerly awaiting husband.

12