Sandy and Frank Ch. 07

Story Info
Sex in the 'suite'.
6.6k words
4.51
12.2k
6

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the room beaming. "Wasn't that wild? I can't believe it - walking around naked after being fucked right in the middle of the lawn! Could you see?"

"That certainly was wild, but it was too dark to see details, but I could tell what you were doing. What on earth caused that to happen? I couldn't understand what was going on when he stopped the car where he did."

"It was Frank's idea, as you would assume. Before we left Judy's, he asked me if I wanted to do something different. I had no idea what he was thinking of, but I said 'sure.' Like you, I was really puzzled when he stopped so far from the garage - I knew that you wouldn't be able to see us down there which was bad. However, I didn't ask any questions. He kissed me a few times and had me pull my shirt off and undo my pants. He kissed me and played with my tits, but, after a few minutes, he pulled away, got out, came around and opened my door. Instead of getting in, he told me to get out. As I turned to do so, he did what he did with my jeans that other time - just pulled them right off, taking my panties with them.

"So, there I was, wearing only my shoes, standing by the car, still wondering what he had in mind. Then, he opened the back door, reached in and picked up a blanket, and we walked across to the middle of the lawn. I realized what he planned and, honey, I was surprised and more excited than I can tell you. He spread the blanket and I just lay down on my back, completely naked in the open and, boy, was I ready! He undressed and came down beside me and I loved it. It was the first time that he had been completely naked with me, and that just added an additional thrill to an unbelievable situation. A warm, moon-lit night, lying naked with 'mi amante' on a blanket under the open sky - gods, I'm getting hot again just thinking about it.

"In any case, we lay there, tight against each other and - I'm shocked to admit it - I pulled away, raised up and put his cock in my mouth and sucked it! I can't believe that little conservative me could do something like that voluntarily - but I did. I probably would have kept doing that until he came in my mouth, but he obviously wanted to come in my cunt, instead. He pulled away and, knowing what he wanted, I lay back down and put my legs up. He moved in and licked my clit for a minute or two and, then, just moved up onto me and penetrated me. I think that I was coming almost before he was completely in and it just mounted after that. Both of us were moving violently almost immediately. I was humping up and down, writhing around, grinding against him as he plunged into me - of course, I really wasn't thinking, but I actually remember surging up against him in orgasm as he shot into me.

"We just stayed that way, him lying on me, as we recovered and got our breathing under control. Then, he rolled off of me - actually half-off of me for his one leg was across mine - and we lay there against each other. He put his arm around me and hugged me to his chest and, ooh, that felt good. I have no idea how long we were there..."

"Almost thirty minutes!"

"Wow, was it that long? Anyway, we talked about the summer and him being gone, saying how much we were going to miss each other. Of course there was kissing and fondling, but the kissing definitely was more...what should I call it...more tender, I guess, rather than passionate. We were really tight together - my tits were squeezed against him and I could feel his cock against my leg. It really wasn't hard, but he was rubbing it against me and I could feel it getting that way.

"Suddenly, without conscious thought, I pulled away, moved down and took it into my mouth - the second time tonight! It is a peculiar sensation, a pleasant one, to have a soft or partially aroused cock in your mouth and feel it grow and harden! I've had that with you, of course, and it is exciting and that definitely was true tonight. In addition, Frank's cock had been in me, fucking me, not long before and it tasted different. It wasn't a strong taste, but I knew that it came from a mixture of...well, fluids, I guess, from his cock and my cunt. I would have expected to be repulsed by knowing that, but it excited me instead. I stayed there until he was really hard and then he mounted me and took me again!

"You know, this screwing was different. Actually, I think that this should be described as sexual intercourse rather than fucking. Usually, we have just jumped into it, hot and ready, and he pounds into me and I surge up against him. You and I have had that, too, of course, but what we do is normally quieter, more affectionate than that - more you and me, not just a cock and a cunt. That second time tonight with Frank was, for the first time, more like making love. It's funny how the mind works, though. While we were having sex that time and I was really into it enjoying it, I was also aware that I was eager to tell you about it! I don't know how you can be seemingly lost in something, and, at the same time, in another part of your mind, have a completely different thought.

"In any case, when we finished and had recovered, we just went back to the car, me still completely naked, of course, got my clothes - oh damn it, he kept my panties again! Anyway, we walked up the driveway to the house. I was shocked and almost blinded when the light came on but, gods, was I suddenly aware of being naked! I got over that quickly, and I really felt sexy, particularly knowing that you undoubtedly were watching. That was fun! I think that I'm an exhibitionist! I think that I would really like to do that in daylight - not be fucked on the front lawn, just walk around outside naked!"

"Who knows, maybe you would like Frank to fuck you outside in daylight, too"

"I'll admit that I might like it, but I'd never have the nerve! In any case, that was a night to remember and I loved every minutes of it. It's hard to believe that six months ago I was shocked when Frank put his hand on my breast. Now, I've involved in what is definitely an affair. I still don't know that it's a 'love' affair - that would depend, as you said, on your definition of love, but there is real affection. Regardless, I feel no guilt and I'll look forward to school starting again this fall! Now, how do you feel about all of this?"

"No different than I did yesterday - or last December. You're having fun, I enjoy knowing that you are having fun and, even, I enjoy watching you having fun. I hope the camera caught you walking around naked, because it was really sexy - particularly when you were walking up the drive when the light came on. Am I worried or upset because you have developed a more-than-friendship relationship with Frank? Not only is the answer 'no,' as I told you before. I probably would be surprised, even disappointed, if you didn't have affection for him. If you didn't feel anything for him, could I picture you stripping, walking naked across the lawn, lying down and let him fuck you? Definitely not.

"Understand, like men having sex with women for whom they have no affection, there is no reason that a woman couldn't be only interested in the physical pleasure of having sex with an attractive man. Even when we were in college, hook-ups, in which both parties deliberately avoided any sentimental entanglements, were growing and they are now common. However, that is not you. Most people could sit beside someone in class and just nod 'hello,' and that would be it. You would initiate a conversation the first day and be fast friends by the end of the semester.

"There's no way of earth that you could have sex with a man...what?...six or eight times?... in a semester and not have a relationship. Am I worried that you'll get in too deep and fall in love with him? No! If our relationship were that fragile I would have a lot more to be concerned about than you having a very exhilarating and romantic assignation. If either of us becomes uncomfortable with your affair, I'm sure that we will handle it with no problem. Now, is your cunt too worn out exhausted that it can't handle another cock?"

"It probably will be swollen and sore tomorrow, but it certainly can handle another cock! And even if it has been too battered and bruised, I most definitely will insist that, after permitting illegal entry, it welcome in its proper master. However, first I need to clean up a bit - what's inside is ok, but stuff is running down my legs!"

As it turned out, the camera recording showed the events far more clearly than my eyes had seen and, of course, it was fascinating to see, in more detail, the blanket party on the lawn. However, one of the most erotic aspects of the whole show was seeing Sandy walking nonchalantly up the drive, completely naked. Then when the security light flashed on, she flinched at the sudden glare, but continued onward with an equally bright smile on her face. She loved looking at the video of herself, marveling at her own aplomb. The entire experience was a wonderful end to an unbelievable semester. One thing that was funny and, I think, excited her, was going out the next day and locating the exact place where the blanket (and their bodies) had matted the grass down. We put a marker there and later that summer, we reenacted their nude sexual debauchery with great success!

As would be expected, we talked about her affair fairly often, but it did not dominate our lives by any means. In fact, it was only a small part of a very busy time for us, particularly for Sandy. She would finish her coursework the first semester of the new school year, and, most significantly, she had to prepare for the prelim exams which she would take after the first of next year.

For those not up on academia, the prelim, or "preliminary" exams, are really the final exams that a candidate for the PhD will have on his or her knowledge of their academic field. It involves, normally, three to five major examinations, four or so hours long each, in the different subdivisions of their major field. Usually there is another exam in an outside field in addition. If all of these are passed, there in an oral exam by faculty members who can ask whatever questions they want. If that is passed, the candidate, Sandy in this case, is eligible to begin their dissertation which is a major original research and writing project. There is then a final exam which is a defense of the dissertation before a faculty committee. If approved, the candidate earns a PhD and can be addressed as "Doctor." Obviously, this is a difficult and traumatic process and determines a candidate's whole career. Fail and you're out, succeed and you get into the "publish or peril" routine, but that's another problem!

That is probably a great deal more than you wanted to know about the travails of becoming a "Doctor of Philosophy," but it points out why Sandy wasn't spending a lot of time thinking of Frank that summer. She did a tremendous amount of reading and studying, and the sex we had was enough to keep both of us happy. However, when August came, thoughts of school, and parties - and sex - were inevitable. However, it was then that Sandy got an email from Frank which threatened to create major problem for their affair. I was in the kitchen when she came in and handed me a printout.

"Hi Sandy,

Two weeks until we all get together for the next semester and, I expect for a party. I can't wait to see you. Unfortunately, something has come up that is going to create a real problem for us - my car died! Remember that I told you that I was having transmission problems? Well, the whole system seized up last week and they don't even have parts for a car that old. Even if they did, it wouldn't be worth fixing it. So, when I see you next I'll be driving a compact car with little room to transport people and a narrow front seat. I hope that we can figure out something.

Frank"

I read it quickly and commented, "Well, that is going to cause a problem! You certainly won't be able to do much in a little car like that. Just think, if his transmission had gone last fall, none of this would have happened because there wouldn't have been room!"

"I hadn't thought about that, but, yeah, you're right - I'd still be a chaste and pure wife and I wouldn't care what size car Frank drove or how wide his car seat was. However, I'm now an adulterous wife who wants to have room to lie down on my back and a compact car seat won't work!"

"No, and you might be able to get away with a blanket outside once or twice, but that depends on the weather. Not a good option. You need a room, but you certainly couldn't risk going to a motel."

"No, and he can't come here and his place is far too public - almost like a dorm. Damn, it was so simple before. It's funny. I never even thought of the problems that people having affairs have to face. And I don't even have to hide it from you, just other people!'

"Well, we'll just have to work on it, but, right now, I can't see anything but 'sex al fresco' - and hope it doesn't rain or get cold! Of course, you could be lovingly generous and just limit you affair to cock sucking - there would be room for that in a compact car!"

"Very funny!"

Registration was to start the last week in August with teaching assistants expected to help and to receive their class assignments and class rolls. Naturally, a "welcome back" get-to-gather was planned for the previous Saturday. Unfortunately, no solution to the narrow car seat problem had appeared and the weather prediction wasn't good for outside activities. It looked as if my humorous (to me, not Sandy) solution to the cramped quarters problem was going to be at least the short term answer. Then suddenly, two days before the party, I had a brainstorm while riding my lawn tractor when mowing our too-large (my opinion only when mowing) lawn. As I mentioned earlier when describing our property, there is an old carriage house on the alley behind the house, and that is where I regularly store the tractor. That is where I had an epiphany.

I hurried into the house and, with great enthusiasm announced, "I think that I have solved your Frank problem!"

Sandy's face lit up like a sunbeam coming through a cloud. "You mean it? Gods, what did you think of?"

"I was putting the tractor away and I was looking at the place we've thought of putting in a pool after you graduate and, we hope, get a job. I was thinking about how lucky we were that the alley is there and the construction equipment could drive right in. I suddenly realized that there was plenty of space for Frank to pull in and park there!"

"How does that help? We can park in front - it's the car that is the problem!"

"No, the problem is that you need a place to lie down! Frank can park in back, completely out of view of prying eyes, the two of you can walk up the path to the side door, go into the 'mother-in-law' suite where you'll find a nice comfortable bed! When you're finished with your nefarious and immoral activities, Frank can go out the same way you came in and you can just use the interior door and come upstairs!"

"Oh, my god, honey, that's perfect! Oh, you're wonderful!" She jumped to her feet and threw her arms around me and gave me a great big kiss. "That big old car was sort of romantic because of what we did there, but an actual bed! Wow! Damn, you're so good to me - not only letting me have this affair but helping me get what I want!"

"Oh, it's not pure altruism - I like being part of it and watching you have fun. Anyway, one of these days I may find some delicious and available coed that you can help me with!"

"It crossed my mind that you must have some kind of ulterior motive! However, no coeds - I'm not as considerate or generous as you!" One of the biggest hallmarks of a happy and successful marriage is the ability to kid each other and to know when your partner is teasing. Fortunately, we have that capacity and Sandy knew that I was teasing, but I have a feeling that a promiscuous coed just might cause a problem!

In any case, my proposal for setting up their "love nest" was ecstatically received and we immediately discussed the details. One point that was different from before was that they would be coming in from the back of the house, and if the bedroom light were on, Frank would know that I was not asleep. Sandy didn't think that that was a major problem since, even if I were awake, there was no way that I would know that they were in the suite (as we always referred to it) downstairs since it was quite separate. Surprisingly, it was she who asked if I could set up the camera to record them in action. "You won't be able to watch what's going on the way you could before and, anyway, I like to see it myself." There was no problem in doing that, of course, and, later, I was able to get a wireless camera that transmitted the scene to the television set in our bedroom so I could watch in real time as it was recorded in high definition. Technology is wonderful!

We went out and walked the path that they would be following Saturday night to see if Sandy saw any problems. Actually, the "path" was paved with blacktop that provided direct outside access to the suite, but Sandy was concerned about following it in the dark. We tested it that night and we could see that it was a problem, so the following day I bought a set of solar lights and installed them. Inside, there was only the dusting and airing-out of a room that had been closed up for some time. All of this preparation was straight forward and, actually, sort of fun as I did a considerable amount of teasing about losing of her "lover car" and replacing it with a "den of iniquity."

I had left her to go up to the study and do some real work and was engrossed in it when she came in with a peculiar expression on her face. She had been happily smiling and cheerfully ignoring my jabs at her preparations, so I was immediately concerned. I looked at her questionably and asked her if something was wrong.

"Oh, dear, nothing is really wrong, but I just got a very funny feeling. I was just about finished downstairs and I decided that I should change the bed because I was afraid that it might smell a bit musty since it hadn't been used since we moved in. They weren't even our sheets! So, I took everything off and started replacing the sheets and, suddenly, what I was doing hit me. I was making up the bed so that I could be in it with another man! That's the first time that the thought of adultery really hit me! Being in the car or, even, out on the blanket was sexy and adventurous, but putting sheets on the bed to have intercourse with another man - well, as I said, reality just hit me."

"Oh, come on, honey, you've had sex with him enough times now that those thoughts shouldn't bother you! It may be adultery in the technical sense, but real adultery is betraying your husband or wife, and you certainly are not doing that!"

"Yeah, I know all that and, really, I think that way, too, but there is a major difference between having...well, 'fun sex' in the car or on a blanket and going to bed with a man. Look, he's fucked me in the car and on the blanket and, now, he's going to fuck me on the bed. It will be far more comfortable and - it sounds silly to say this after what we've done - I think, more intimate. Obviously, except for the first two times, I knew what was going to happen in the car after the party. Still, I think, subconsciously, I had the feeling that the sex was natural and almost spur-of-the-moment. I know that that sounds ridiculous and you're probably going to laugh at me. Regardless, I see a significant difference between, on one hand, driving up to the garage door, sitting together and just naturally, moving into having sex, or, on the other hand, getting out of the car, walking into the house, into a bedroom for no other reason but having sex."

12