Sandy and Frank Ch. 08

Story Info
Sex on a desk - becoming a fixture.
5.3k words
4.49
12.4k
6

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had let her talk without interruption, for she was still on a high, excitedly giving details of her wild evening. That her affair was our joint enterprise was clearly shown by her enthusiastic description of everything she and Frank had done - making sure that I, as her partner in crime, knew every detail. While there certainly was affection and intimacy that was different from her experience in the car, it still was fun and an adventure rather than a true romantic love affair. This might have been unfair to Frank except that he was getting what he wanted too - a safe, affectionate, sexual relationship with no strings attached. However, as I told Sandy on several occasions, I had absolutely no concern that she might become too attracted to Frank, I thought that there might eventually be a danger that he would develop too deep feelings for her causing problems for him.

It was late and she was, naturally, tired, so we left any further conversation till tomorrow. I did screw her before going to bed, of course, her third of the evening. Sunday morning I woke up and went downstairs, leaving her blissfully asleep. I went into the suite to retrieve the camera and quickly saw that she was right about the condition of the bed - it had been very well used! She finally surfaced, about 45 minutes later and I heard her taking a shower. Just as I came back into the bedroom, I heard, "Oh my god!" A few minutes later, she came out and, seeing me, opened the robe she was wearing and said, "Look at me! I've got marks all over me!"

Having seen her last night, I expected to see quite a few signs of debauchery on her skin, so I wasn't surprised at what I saw. Each breast was decorated by hickeys and one even had a bite-like mark beside its nipple. The nipples were still redder than normal, and were decidedly plumper than usual. There also were bluish marks which undoubted were light bruises. In addition, there definitely were bruise marks on her upper arms and on her thighs and, on her inner thighs there were other marks that could only be hickeys from too stringent kisses and sucking. "Well, you certainly are well decorated! One would almost suspect that you were involved in some kind of sexual orgy. How does a young innocent wife like you explain your condition to your husband? Big mosquito bites"?

"Very funny! Damn, I knew that we got carried away last night and that he was kissing and squeezing me all over. I didn't expect these bruises on my arms or legs, for I didn't feel any pain or discomfort as he grabbed me. I guess that I was anesthetized by the heat of the moment. They obviously are finger marks, not from running into something. I'll have to wear long sleeves for awhile. Fortunately, no one else will see the bruises and hickeys between my legs! They were talking about maybe getting together for a picnic this weekend, but I sure can't wear shorts if we do! This is ridiculous! And look at my tits!"

"I am!"

"You know what I mean! It's not as bad as the first time, but how I am supposed to be able to hide them from you until they're all gone."

"Actually, you look pretty sexy with them marked up like that - real evidence of a wild sexual carousal."

"Yeah, I know and I like a mark or two, a love mark or so, but this is overdone when I'm supposed to keep my husband from knowing about my carousing. Oh, well, he accepted that I hid them before so I guess I can do it again. Isn't this peculiar? Keeping it a secret that my husband knows that my tits have been marked up by my lover!" She grinned and went on, "I guess that he really is 'mi amante.' I never thought that I would have a lover!"

"Ok, hotshot. Let's get out and get some brunch and we can come back and watch the latest porn film - 'Sandy and Frank in the Mother-In-Law Suite,' rated X."

It certainly would have been rated X, or XXX, if it had been in regular distribution. It was a bit dark because of the limited light from the bedside lamp, but it revealed the action quite well. One thing was evident right away was that Sandy was completely comfortable in the situation. She let Frank undress her in part and did the rest herself with no pretend modesty. No maidenly blushing, no September Morn concealing stance. Wearing only her garter belt and hose, she even rotated to display everything. It's amazing how a woman wearing garter belt and hose can be more arousing, more seductive, than when she is totally naked. Then, without hesitation or false modesty, she just sat down on the bed and removed the garter belt and hose, just as she would have in our bedroom with me. She lay back, nude, on the bed and waited for her lover to come to her.

It was different seeing them on the bed together, limbs intertwined as they kissed and fondled each other. Instead of being constrained by the cramped quarters in the car, they were stretched out, able to move freely against each other. It was obvious that they were more relaxed, actually enjoying the buildup before the main event. In the car, the transition from "making out" to serious sex was awkward, involving Frank getting out of the car, going around to the other side, getting Sandy in position and kneeling between her legs before mounting and entering her - after somehow getting his pants and shorts out of the way!

Even the screwing, itself, was more relaxed. In the car there seemed to be a need to do it fast, perhaps instinctively thinking that sex in the car was precarious, although actually it was safe in our driveway. Whatever the reason, on the bed there was more of a gradual mounting passion rather than a rush to climax. Sandy said that she definitely felt the difference. Nonetheless, she was startled to see herself gyrate and thrash around as she approached that climax. She had seen herself in the car, but her motions were much more pronounced in the freedom of the bed. Also, it was sexy and, at the same time, somewhat embarrassing to see herself lying there, sprawled open, her used cunt graphically displayed, after Franked rolled off of her.

We fast-forwarded through the long period when there was little to see except the two of them lying there, quietly talking, cuddled together. After we were through watching the recording, Sandy admitted that she felt peculiar about that part of the evening. Watching herself having sex with Frank was fun and exciting, but the cuddling, kissing and caressing combined with the quiet, intimate talking actually made her feel uneasy, even unfaithful. Sex for sex's sake was one thing, it was just physical. The things that disturbed her were parts of real love making and, while she enjoyed the warmth and closeness, seeing herself lying there in bed, cuddled up with another man, sent a wave of guilt through her. Fortunately, a few reassuring hugs and kisses from me relieved her conscience for the time, although that part of her affair still disturbed her on other occasions.

We went on with the video when the sexual activity began again. It was very interesting to, for the first time, see her move down and begin sucking Frank's cock. Seeing it in her mouth was even more intimate than seeing her being fucked. Of course, she didn't suck it the whole way that time, but it a major step up in the level of intimacy that we had seen. That was voluntary on her part - she was doing it, not having it done to her! The same was true, of course, when she mounted him and took his cock inside.

We both were surprised at how wild she became when she was on top. She started with a nice, steady up and down rhythm which became more and more rapid. She was crouched over, resting on her arms and hands, with her hips rising and dropping on Frank's cock. The camera was aimed diagonally from the foot of the bed, so we could actually see the shaft as it disappeared into and emerged from her cunt. That motion was almost a blur at the end and Sandy said that she felt that she was in orgasm at a low level the whole time. Then, as she described before, Frank managed to turn them over and took over the screwing.

It was wild and frenetic, far better than watching a porn film because I knew that nothing was being faked. It was not a man doing his job, fucking a woman who was an actress playing a role - things both of them did for a living with little or no feeling for each other. There two certainly were not involved in simulated sex as shown by their explosive climaxes as they surged against each other, frozen together as they finished - and then just collapsed, their energy totally depleted.

Actually, the immediate aftermath was almost funny. Frank flopped down on Sandy and lay there, unmoving. She was almost completely hidden under his body - only her legs were visible, sticking out, widespread with her knees slightly bent and held open by his hips. Neither of them moved for several minutes until, finally, Frank raised up on his knees between her open legs, reached down, grasped her tits and said, "This is much, much better than the car! I'm certainly glad that you thought of coming in here. But I'd better go, unfortunately!"

As we watched the last few minutes of the recording, Sandy laughed and said, "Wouldn't he be surprised that he should have been thanking my husband for thinking of a replacement for the car! Still, it was a wonderful thought, so I'll thank you instead! That statement preceded some less frenzied, but very good, sex!

The following day as we prepared to leave the house I asked Sandy, with a knowing grin, "Are you going to show Frank the damage he did to you?" It was August and quite warm, yet she was wearing a long-sleeved shirt instead of the brief blouse which I knew that she would have preferred. Under it, I knew that she was not wearing a bra which was unusual when she was going to school. Actually, she was just going to help with registering students so she wasn't acting in her professional teaching capacity, but it was still not normal. In addition, owing to the informal occasion - and the temperature - she was bare legged under a relatively modest skirt.

In reality, I was just teasing her and I expected her to deny any such intentions with some sarcastic comment of my salacious interest in sex. Instead, she took my question seriously, replying, "If I get a chance to I would like to show how he marked me up. It was fun that first time when I showed him my breasts, but I doubt that we will be alone long enough and I would have to be very careful. What do you think?"

Of course, I had no objections and I dropped the kidding around and just emphasized the necessity of taking no chances. Then, as I kissed her goodbye, I squeezed her tit through her shirt and said, "Just have fun. With no bra, these are available!" This was said with a conspiratorial smile and a wink of my eye. I got a big grin in reply as she drove off.

I had a department meeting that afternoon that ran late - professors are notoriously long winded, particularly when they really have nothing to say, i.e. windbags - so Sandy was home before me. As I came in, she greeted me with a kiss and a very big, very smug smile. My immediate, expectant question was, "Well how was your day? It must have been productive; you look quite pleased with yourself."

"I guess that you could say that," she replied with a giggle. I was manning the registration desk with Judy from 10:00 to 12:00. Afterwards we went back to the office where almost everyone, including Frank, was sitting around talking. We have two new TA's starting this semester plus several regular beginning MA students, and they were getting the word on the department and faculty. Judy, as our activities director, immediately said that we need another party to welcome the new people before classes start next week. The approval was unanimous, so, I've booked the suite for next Saturday night!'

"So, another wild party followed by shameless and licentious sex! You've got to be careful though - I've heard a rumor that in some party-lights, the large red 'A' imprinted on certain foreheads becomes visible. Anyway, Frank can see the disgraceful condition of your skin on Saturday."

"Ha! I'll start wearing bangs! Maybe a page boy with bangs would look good on me - that would hide any well-earned letter! In any case, he won't have to wait for Saturday, because I showed him today! We all sat around talking until almost 12:30 or so when the next two left to manage the registration desk and the rest headed out, leaving Frank and me alone. Nothing surreptitious or suspicious.

"Frank checked the hallway after a few minutes to make sure that everyone was gone and that the door would automatically lock. Then, he came over and kissed me, saying, 'It's wonderful that Judy had organized another party too soon! That was perfect last Saturday! I hated having to get rid of that old Roadmaster, but I'm glad now that I had to.' He started feeling my tits as he kissed me, commenting, 'No bra! I can't believe how good these feel!'"

"Yeah, they feel good, but look at them!" With that, I pulled away from him and simply unbuttoned my shirt and opened it, showing my bare tits with the marks all over them. "What do you think of that?"

"Oh my god, Sandy! I had no idea! I didn't think that I had been rough with them or that I had made marks on them! Damn, Sandy, I'm sorry. Were you able to hide them ok?"

"Oh, I managed or I probably wouldn't be here now! However, bruises on each where you squeezed them, hickeys around both nipples, and this mark here that looks like a bite. The nipples were still swollen yesterday, but they've recovered. A few 'love marks' are fine, but this is a bit overdone!" I was grinning as I said that so he knew that I wasn't really upset, and, as when I had shown my tits in the parking lot that first time, having them out like that was really fun.

"In addition, I'm not wearing this long sleeved shirt because I feel like it in today's heat." I quickly went to the door, I checked, again that no one was around. Seeing that the hall was completely empty, I turned back and just took the shirt completely off, saying, "Look at this! People might ask who was grabbing me so hard that they left bruises on both arms!" I just stood there, naked to the waist in the office and, I'll tell you, I was as excited by that as anything I've done. I don't know if he was more concerned with seeing the bruises or aroused by having me taking my shirt off like that!

"Then, before he could really react to seeing me half-naked, I reached down and pulled my skirt to my waist showing the bruises on my thighs! He just gaped at me, his eyes riveted on me, but, seemingly not knowing where to look. Not wanting to risk anything any further, I dropped by skirt and put my shirt back on but not buttoning it. I knew that I had put him in a difficult position - remorseful about hurting me as shown by the bruises but aroused as shown by an erection that I could plainly see bulging his pants. He was actually speechless, barely able to gasp out 'I'm sorry,' before I said, 'and look at this!'"

"My desk top was empty and I sat on the end. Grasping the hem of my skirt again, I pulled it up over my panties and lay back and spread my legs, showing him the hickeys on both inter thighs just below my cunt. I honestly was only showing the very intimate 'love marks' and was not thinking of anything else, but he had other ideas. Before I had any thought of what he was doing, he reached in and pulled my panties off, took out his cock and plunged it into me! Right there on my desk!

"I think that I was about as carried away as he was! When he was pulling my panties off, I really expected him to play with me, maybe even finger-fuck me - but the idea of real fucking never crossed my mind - I can hardly believe it even now. However, I'll admit what I never made any protest. I cooperated completely by pulling my legs up and opening myself to his penetration and held him against me as he pounded in and out. Actually, I think that I was as ready for it as he was and, as he shot into me, I erupted with him. It wasn't the biggest orgasm I've had - there really wasn't enough of a buildup - but it was very exciting and satisfying!

"He quickly pulled back out of me and put his cock away while I sat up and pushed my skirt down, suddenly aware of what a wild, dangerous act that we had just committed. Needless to say, the enormity of what we has done hit us both and we just stared, unbelieving, at each other. Thank heaven no one come into that office in the next five minutes as we gradually settled down and began to behave normally. It was about that time that I realized that my shirt was still unbuttoned - which gives you an idea just how muddled my mind still was. Actually, very little was said immediately and it was Frank who recovered his thinking ability first."

"Oh, my god, Sandy, I don't believe we did that! What a thing to do here in the office - someone could have come in! Damn it, though, I couldn't help myself. I don't think that I've ever seen anything as sexy as you were - tits out, skirt up lying back on the desk! Unbelievable! I'm sorry about those marks, though. I guess you were able to hide them as well as the ones on your tits!

"I'm still shaky! We can never do anything like this again! This could have been a catastrophe! No, the marks are really not a problem and the bruising didn't hurt. We both got carried away - just like we did a few minutes ago! Now, I'd better go home."

"Ok, but there's one thing that has changed."

"What's that?"

"You're now a fixture - you've been screwed on a desk! And I'll think about it every time I see you sitting behind it!

"God, I never thought of that! Ok, I'm very definitely a fixture because I certainly was screwed on that desk. I'm afraid I'll be thinking about it too when the others or my students are here. Wait a minute, where are my panties? I can't go home without them - if nothing else, stuff is already coming out of me!"

"What panties? I don't think that you were wearing any when you came in. Here, take a few of these tissues and stick them in your cunt until you get home"

"He was laughing at me as he said that, but I couldn't do anything except take the tissues and force them, as he said, into my cunt. It's peculiar; I actually enjoyed taking the tissues and reaching up under my skirt and inserting them into me in front of him. In fact, as we walked down to my car, I said, 'Let's hurry. I've got to get home before this leaks through my skirt onto the car seat - it's not fair that you keep my panties after what we did up there. You put the stuff in me, damn it!" I said that very plaintively, and it felt good being a bit submissive. I don't know why talking about it turned me on, but it did. Very, very intimate!

"I could tell that he liked it too from the way he grinned at me - being in control, knowing that he just had me and talking about what he put in me! In any case, that part was fun, but, just before we got to my car, we met Dr. Bowman and he wanted to talk about our work in his class last semester. He was very complimentary, but I was standing there listening to him, all too aware that I had no panties on and that I could feel that the tissues weren't staying in place! I could feel my thigh getting wet and, even worse, I was afraid that the tissues might fall out! I clamped my legs together as tightly as I could while we talked and tried to smile. I couldn't just break away, particularly since he was being so nice, but my mind wasn't on the conversation. It was almost five minutes before we could get away and hadn't taken five steps before the tissues fell out onto the ground.

"Talk about being mortified! I quickly looked back and, fortunately, he was still walking away unaware of my condition. I hurried the rest of the way to my car and reached in and grabbed my box of tissues and prepared to dry myself. At that moment, Frank joined me, saying, 'Here, you dropped these!' He had the most devilish leer on his face as he handed me the wet tissues that had been my cunt! I made a very unkind statement about what he could do with those tissues, which caused him to break out in laughter.

12