Sandy and Frank Ch. 10

Story Info
Preparing for overnight.
5.2k words
4.42
10.7k
7

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said that there were two specific occasions where their activities were certainly not platonic, one of which, of course was the episode just described. The other, in some ways, was more important because it was a major step up in their relationship. This came about because of my attendance at the annual Northeast Political Science Association Conference which normally runs three days in the middle of November. Obviously, I would be gone overnight, leaving Sandy alone at home. Usually during that time, the wives in the department would get together one night while their husbands were out of town – yes, we had a social life with other faculty as well as Sandy's student get-to-gathers! You will recall that after she and Frank had dozed off downstairs, I had asked Sandy if she "would like to sleep with him all night?" Her answer had been ambivalent as she, hesitantly, said "probably."

As the time approached, I said nothing about the question of a "sleep-over," waiting for her to broach the question. Whatever happened, I wanted it to be her decision without any influence from me. I would be gone three nights, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and return home sometime Sunday. November came and the conference was in the middle of the month, as usual, and she still hadn't raised the issue although I could tell that it was bothering her. With a week to go, she finally broke down.

"Oh, Mack, what am I going to do?"

"What do you mean, honey?"

"Don't be cute. You know what I mean – should I sleep with Frank while you're gone?"

"Now, that's completely up to you. I won't be bothered at all if you do and I'll be perfectly happy if you don't. You'll have to decide what you want to do and we'll go from there."

"That's the problem. I don't know what I want to do! No, damn it, I do know that I want to do it, but I can't convince myself that I should! It's one thing to be in bed with him downstairs or sucking him in the office or car, but sleeping with him when you are away is different – scary even.

"Look, dear, I understand all of that and that's why I want you to decide what to do. If it helps any, I will not be in Boston worrying about whether my wife is sleeping with her lover while I'm gone.

"Ok, that's part of what's bothering me! All this time when I've been having sex with him, I'm eager to come up or come home and share the experience with you. After that first time, which was completely different, you've been part of it. If we were screwing in the car, you were right there, even watching. When he had me in the office or I was sucking there or in the car, I couldn't wait to get home and share the experience with you. All those times I knew that you approved and, when it was over, we would be together and that, somehow, that made it ok – less sinful, I guess. But I would be going to bed with him, sleeping with him all night and waking up with him beside me in bed. I've never done anything like that – you're the only man I've ever slept with and I'm not sure that I want to change that! I don't know why, but it just seems that I would actually be more unfaithful if I spent the night with him. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering the things I've done already, but that's what scares me – doing it when you're not here!

"So, I have a problem with how I feel about taking that step, but even more important, and the thing that I'm afraid of the most, is your reaction. As you say, you'll be in your hotel room in Boston and you won't be worried about what I would be doing – but I'm not sure of that. You'll be alone in bed in that hotel room while I'll be in bed here with another man, having sex or making love, however you want to describe it. Then when we're finished, we'll get ready and go to bed to sleep together. I have this horrible picture of you lying in bed, upset and distraught as the reality that your wife is fucking another man and sleeping with him while you are away. How could you not be jealous?"

During this long recitation of her concerns, Sandy had the most unusual expression on her face. She seemed to be literally afraid – not physically, of course, but of having to make a decision, the outcome of which frightened her. One of the problems of wanting, very badly, to do something daring, particularly if it is something you "shouldn't" do, is to be overwhelmed by potential problems, and the more you think of it, the bigger and more damaging those problems become. This was the condition that I believed that Sandy was in.

"Honey, you're over-thinking the situation. We've had a lot of fun with your affair with Frank, but if you've had enough, for whatever reason, I have no problem with stopping it. Our lives certainly would not be diminished. On the other hand, I equally have no problem with it continuing, including you sleeping with him. I saw you cuddling and dozing with him last time downstairs and my only concern was that if you didn't wake up, how you would explain to your supposedly unaware husband that you weren't in bed with him in the morning. I'm not in the least bit threatened by your relationship and, if you go through with it, my only reaction in Boston would be regret that I wasn't home to share the excitement with you. Therefore, the only question for me is whether or not you want to sleep with him and it appears that you do."

"Oh, sweetheart, you're wonderful! I guess that somewhere in the back of my mind is this ogre that insists that you must have some feelings of jealousy when I do these things that a faithful wife would never do. I just know that if the situations were reversed, I would be in agony! That adventurous co-ed you jokingly talked about – even the thought bothers me!"

"Look, if you had come to me a year ago and said that you wanted to have an affair, I might have had the same reaction. However, I was presented with a fait acompli. You came in, freshly fucked, and, probably to my own surprise, I discovered that it didn't upset me at all. In fact, as we talked, we both found the situation to be quite arousing." Then, after a moment's hesitation, I grinned and added, "Come to think of it, maybe I should try to find such a co-ed and see if it has the same effect!"

"There will be no co-ed – but I guess I'll sleep with Frank. Honestly, my only real uncertainty was your reaction. There's still that funny feeling I know I'll have when waking up with another man – but it certainly will be less a shock that looking up at him in the car and having reality hit that I had been fucked! Gods, I feel so much better – I've been stewing about this for two weeks! I really knew what I wanted to do, but 'should' or 'shouldn't' kept cropping up."

"I knew it was troubling you, but I didn't want to influence you in either direction. Ok, now all you have to do is plan your rendezvous and let Frank in on your overnight availability."

"Yeah! It is more complicated than just going to the suite downstairs after a party. Those thoughts have been running through my mind the last two weeks, also. Should I have him over for dinner? Or should he just come over late in the evening? We wouldn't actually have to sleep together – he could just go home after sex the way he always does. What about breakfast? Should he bring an overnight case? Questions and thoughts like that have been whirling around in my head, driving me crazy."

"See. I kept my mouth shut and let you do the worrying. Of course, you could have casually asked about my feelings about you sleeping with him weeks ago and then you could have concentrated on the more practical issues."

"Ok, practical question – should you set up the recording in the bedroom? Or, of more significance, should I sleep with him in our bed or should we use the suite or a guestroom? There are still a lot of 'should' questions!"

"Where you sleep with him is completely up to where you would be comfortable. As far as the camera is concerned, I can put it almost anywhere because it's wireless. There are gigabytes of storage so all you would have to do is turn it on at night and turn it off in the morning."

"It's the damnedest thing! My feeling of right and wrong tells me to use another bed, but, for some reason, the idea of having him fuck me in our bed appeals to me. I don't understand it at all and it's certainly not like me. In my saner moments it sounds shameful and outrageous, but the thought of doing something so wicked really excites me! God, even the thought of committing adultery in the bed we sleep in every night should – there's 'should' again – scandalize me instead of arousing me! I'm shocked at myself!"

"I don't know if it should or shouldn't arouse you, but, the fact is, it does. I have no negative feeling about it and, in truth, it may actually be fun to be sleeping with you in 'a bed of sin' after I come back! Go for it if the idea excites you!"

"Oh, honey, as I said, you're wonderful! Now I have to make real plans!"

So, the issue was settled and only the details to be determined – including inviting Frank to spend the night, or nights, with my wife. As you might imagine, he enthusiastically accepted that invitation and it was just a matter of telling him "when the coast was clear." He had a date lined up for Saturday night which he cancelled, inadvertently leaving Sandy in the embarrassing position of hearing one of the new TA's, Linda Mann, grumbling to her, "He said that something very important had come up! Darn it, I was going to wear a new very short skirt and see if he would be interested. I still wonder if he's as busy as he says or if he's even into women. You know him well, Sandy. What do you think?"

Sandy said she almost choked as she replied, "Well, I don't have any personal knowledge but I'm pretty sure that he's into women." She couldn't stop laughing as she repeated that conversation, saying, "Of course, I could have said that I know of one woman that he is really into, frequently, but discretion stopped me. Anyway, he's cleared his Saturday night date book! Gods, it would be fun to flaunt my real relationship with him and let everyone know that I'm the one that sexually attracts him! Staid little old me! But, boy, talk about a disaster if I did that, though! "

So, we were pretty well ready for Sandy's next experience. I arranged the camera and in the bedroom and showed her how to turn it on from an inconspicuous button, As I told her, there was plenty of storage so that she could start it early, not just when they came into the room. Suddenly, she asked me an intriguing question which led to a very interesting development.

"I will be certain to have the camera on any time that we might come into the bedroom, but it's too bad that you can't watch us the way you do when we're in the suite."

'Well, it will be more private this way. I still have a sort of guilty feeling when I'm watching you in those very intimate moments with Frank."

"As I've told you, I want you to be part of everything, particularly in those intimate, loving moments. When we're in the midst of those moments, it's I who would be feeling guilty if I told him, 'I love you' in the heat of passion. After the fact, I definitely would feel guilty if I did that and you didn't know. I'm not saying that it's rational but I feel that if you're watching, I can do or say anything without worry, because nothing I say or do is behind your back. Now, everything in the bedroom will be recorded but I still liked it when I knew that you were watching live. A thought occurred to me when I was working the camera and I saw how you can bring the picture up on the TV from the hard drive. I don't know how it works, of course, but I remember that the Samsung literature made a big point of the build-in camcorder on the TV set – that little bump on the bezel at the top. Is there any way that it could send pictures to your Ipad in Boston? I know that you are supposed to be able to see and talk to people that way."

"Damn, I don't know. We ignored that part of the settings because we had no interest in any of that social media 'sharing' which is so popular. That's certainly an interesting thought!"

I promptly brought up the web manual (they're too cheap these days to provide printed manuals) and, after futilely struggling through the incomprehensible (to me) material, I called a friend who walked me through the required steps and, shortly, I was looking into the bedroom from my Ipad! It turned out that I could also tap into the webcam on the TV in the living room! The picture was of lower quality than the HD camera, but it was more than adequate. It turned out that a viewer could access those TV's even when the picture was off which, apparently, had led to some spying by outsiders before Samsung patched their firmware – information and terms I learned from my geek friend! In any case, both of us were now very happy that we could share her erotic activities in real time. It probably was not really fair to Frank, but he was being rewarded by having full access to his lover and my wife who happened to be the same person!

So, the following Thursday I was off to Boston, leaving my wife with three nights available for adulterous love-making. Actually, that was not totally true since Sandy's monthly indisposition wasn't completely finished on Thursday. Consequently, sexual intercourse was ruled out until Friday but other activities were certainly available. The one other potential complication, the faculty wives get-together, was eliminated when three of them elected to go to Boston with their husbands. Sandy excused herself from joining them because, "unfortunately," she had two sections of second-year Spanish to teach on Friday. She and Frank had made no specific arrangements except that he would be over Thursday evening – when, as said before, the coast was clear!

I had arranged to meet a couple of friends at the hotel, so after checking in and unpacking, we got together and went to the Faneuil Hall market place and browsed around awhile before going out to dinner. I got back about 10:15 and connected my Ipad to the bedroom TV and was looking at a darkened, empty room. I switched to the living room TV – different password – and was rewarded by seeing Sandy and Frank on the couch. I was startled because it was almost as if I was sitting in a chair across from them. It wasn't really HD quality, but I certainly understood why a hacker could really spy on an unknowing victim. Fortunately, my password was quite secure.

It was a fairly innocent scene before me with Sandy and Frank facing each other and, of all things, discussing something about Spanish literature. However, as Sandy leaned forward, her blouse hung open and a bare tit came into view. Showing how familiar they were with each other by then, neither paid any attention to the display. I was confident that something had gone on before, because she wouldn't simply have unfastened her blouse and just sat there. Later when I talked to her, she confirmed that she had sucked his cock earlier in the evening. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention as they continued their conversation until I heard Sandy say, "Mack will be calling pretty soon. What time is it?" I always called about 11:00 when I was away, but, with the webcam, I hadn't planned to call that night until I knew she was alone. I hadn't thought to tell her that, however.

"It's 10:45, so I suppose that I had better go. We both have classes tomorrow anyway." They both got up and Frank put his arms around her and kissed her before going on, "I'll be seeing a lot of you the next two days – and nights! When should I come over tomorrow? I'm supposed to go to the basketball game with a couple of guys."

"There's no rush. Why don't you just come over after the game – we'll have plenty of time!"

"Ok, that sounds perfect." At that point he put his mouth to her ear and whispered something I couldn't hear, but it caused her to giggle.

"You're insatiable! I already did that tonight! Oh, all right, if you insist!" She pulled away as Frank reached down, undid his pants and let them and his shorts fall to the floor. I was startled to see Sandy sink down on her knees and begin stroking his semi-hard cock. Fortunately, they were directly parallel to the TV so I had a clear profile view as she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She began slowly taking it in and withdrawing it as it immediately came to full erection. She held it at the base with one hand while the other went up and fondled his balls.

I had never dreamed of seeing her in that position – on her knees sucking another man's cock! She had no hesitation or reluctance for, obviously, she was quite familiar with his cock and, of course, sucking it. That part was no surprise to me, but, somehow, seeing her kneeling down in that subservient position and willingly servicing his cock was a shock to me. My reaction wasn't negative so much as astonished at just how comfortable she had become with Frank. This was made even more apparent when she paused, took his cock out of her mouth and smiled up at him before continuing.

It was fascinating watching as she bobbed her head more and more rapidly as he obviously became increasingly aroused. Finally, he put his hands on both sides of her head and took control, just as he had in the office. There was one thing very different from the way she had described the office sucking. This time, instead of keeping her hand on his cock and limiting the depth when it entered, she let that hand drop and rested it on his thigh and let him have complete control of the action. He really was fucking her mouth and each time his cock plunged in I could see that her nose went into his pubic hair. It obviously was going into her throat, but she made no protest or tried to pull away. Her other hand was on his balls and, while I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, I could tell that she was really working on them as he got closer. Finally, the climax point was reached and his motion changed – a hard, long thrust forward, held for a few heartbeats as he ejaculated into her mouth, followed by a series of shorter surges inward as the spurts slowed.

She never pulled away, swallowing the emissions as they came, keeping his cock in her mouth until it was finished and began to soften. At that point, she pulled away and sat back on her heels and looked up at him like a slave girl looking up at her master for his approval. She was smiling, but it was a sort of a self-conscious, almost bashful smile, as if she were a little embarrassed at being on her knees in front of him.

That scene didn't last long as Frank reached down and helped her up, giving her a big, appreciative hug. "Like I told you that day when you did it before class, you're the best cock sucker I ever had! Actually, you're so far ahead that there is no second best. That was almost better than fucking you!"

"Oh sure – you probably use that line just because I'm available."

"Oh, I wouldn't need to do that. I'll bet that Sarah would do it for me!"

Sandy laughed, "You're probably right – and you probably could fuck her, too! I'm also pretty sure that you could have gotten into Linda Saturday!"

"Yeah, she was hinting at that when I broke the date. See how important you are? I'm choosing you over her!"

"Uh huh. You choose my married cunt over her single one because you're afraid she might be clingy! Besides, my cunt comes with a nice bed and you don't have a great big Roadmaster to use as a love-seat anymore!"

"Ok, you've got me there. Anyway, kidding aside, your cunt, married or single, suits me fine, and I really love your mouth!"

"I like that! However, I can't suck you off twice a day like this! I'll get fat from all the stuff I have to swallow! And I'm going to have a sore throat, too!"

"Don't worry, it will all go into your cunt tomorrow and Saturday."

12