Sandy and Frank Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somewhat surprised about all of this byplay, particularly her obvious reference to swallowing Frank's cum. That, at least, seemed out of character and was very personal and intimate. Once again, I felt almost as if I were spying on her in a very private moment and I was hesitant to let her know that I had been watching at that time. However, I decided that I didn't want to start having secrets between us ā€“ that really would be spying. Actually, I began to understand the danger of things like a webcam that would permit you to watch and listen to innocent and not-so-innocent private conversations and activities. It could be very tempting. It's also very creepy.

I was still in something in a quandary as to what to say, but as soon as Frank was out of the door I called her. It was immediately obvious that I was more concerned about the issue of privacy than she was as shown by her greeting, "Hi honey, were you watching?"

I was a bit taken about by her unexpected question, but, of course, I was relieved at the same time. "Yeah, for about the last fifteen minutes or so. I just got in and turned it on. How did your evening go, over all? You were talking literature when I came in."

"It was very nice. He came over about eight and we played around a while. After that we just talked. He got his reading list for the prelim exams today and we were going over it. It's almost the same as mine, of course Actually, I've read much of the stuff already ā€“ I better have with my exam coming in a couple of months ā€“ but there always is analysis and interpretation. I'm further along than he is but it will be very helpful to be able to discuss things with him ā€“ to get a different view of some of the writings. I'm sure that we'll be able to help each other get ready for the exams."

"With a little recreation on the side."

"With a little recreation on the side! All work and no play, etc. Speaking of play, did I look sexy? I had my tits out, but I stayed dressed down below, of course. We did some kissing and fondling, ending with me sucking him. Then, as you saw, I sucked him a second time just before he left. It really was a working evening, starting and ending with some sex."

"You looked very sexy with your tits peeking out, but you really were hot looking when you sucked him at the end. Seeing you kneeling down like that was surprising."

"Yeah, it surprised me too. When we stood up I was expecting him to kiss me and then leave, but as he held me, I could feel his cock pushing into my stomach as he hugged me against him. He put his lips right against my ear and whispered, 'Would my little cock sucker perform for me again before I go?' So, we were already standing up so kneeling down was the natural thing to do. It's funny ā€“ I really liked that! On my knees in front of him, sucking his cock like....I don't know what...his mistress? I'd never done that before and it excited me ā€“ particularly when I looked up at him and saw the pleasure on his face. I think that he really enjoyed seeing me down there like that! It would have been better if I had been naked ā€“ it would have been even sexier!"

"You looked very sexy, even with clothes. He really was deep in your mouth ā€“ didn't that bother you?"

"I was keeping it from going in too far until he held my head and really began moving. When I sucked him in the office, I was able to keep my fingers on the base of his cock to control how deep it went in to my mouth, but I wasn't able to do so this time. I had my right hand on his balls, squeezing them when they got hard, and had to shift my left to his thigh to steady myself as he moved in and out. His cock definitely went in further than it had before, and was actually going into my throat. It sort of choked me when it went in, but he pulled back out each time and I really had no problem until right at the end. When he came, it went into my throat and stayed there as he ground his .... well, pelvis, I guess....against my lips, shooting his cum into me. That first shot went directly down my throat and gagged me, but, fortunately, he pulled back after that and I was able clear my throat and easily swallow the rest of the time."

"You and the old "Deep Throat" movie, huh?"

"That's me! Maybe I can forget about becoming a professor and become a porn star instead. I don't know about passing the casting couch exam, though. Unfortunately, we don't have this action in the living room recorded ā€“ I really would have liked to have seen myself kneeling there."

"You'll just have to do in again in the bedroom or suite."

"I probably will! My god, I still have a hard time believing all of this when I think of the changes in less than a year! I'm sure that I would have fainted or been enraged if someone had had the temerity, a few months ago, to call me his "little cock sucker" and ask me to put it in my mouth! Now I just joke about it, fall on my knees, suck him off and swallow his cum! Then, to top it off, I intend to sleep with him the next two nights ā€“ in our bed! I have been thoroughly debouched! I not only have earned a large capital 'A,' I'm festooned with dozens of them! My only saving grace is that I have a husband who is almost as depraved as I am!"

She was joking, of course, but, in truth, the changes in her sexual attitudes were really profound considering the relatively short time involved. Think of that innocent married woman who came into our bedroom in December a year ago, shocked and frightened, confessing in schoolgirl terms, "Oh Honey, I've just been made!" Now, eleven short months later, she could kneel on the floor and suck her lover's cock and plan to spend two adulterous nights sleeping with him while her husband was out of town! However, despite these monumental, life-changing experiences, the amazing thing is that in every significant and meaningful way, she was still the same person.

Her personality hadn't changed ā€“ she was still the same friendly, bubbly person she was before. Most important, her relationship her husband ā€“ me ā€“ was as close as ever or, probably, closer. Her career goals were still the same and most of her time was devoted to progressing toward them ā€“ even to spending time with her lover discussing reading lists! The point is, her life revolved around her marriage and her educational progress, with her love affair important, but peripheral. There was a party, on average, every three weeks, after which she was fucked. There had been other opportunities, e.g. proctoring evening exams, etc. There were the occasions in the office and in the car which mostly involved petting or sucking. She had done things which would have been incomprehensible a year ago, but, while extramarital sex was fun and, obviously, the emphasis of this journal, this was not one of those hot relationships in which everything else is secondary. Still, it was fun and she was eagerly prepared to move to a new level of intimacy by spending the night in bed with him.

The following day we talked on the phone a couple of times, the last about 10:00 PM, about the conference, her reading list and, of course, her night's plans. She expected him at any time for the game was over and, interestingly enough, she asked me to turn on the webcam to see how she looked. Despite everything she had done with Frank, she actually was nervous. It was weird looking at her on my Ipad, as she pirouetted to show me that she had on the same long wrap skirt and silky blouse that she had worn the night that Frank seduced her in his old Roadmaster. She held the skirt open to show her garter belt and hose and a pair of sheer lace panties. "I'm not wearing a bra, just like when he felt me at the party that night! What do you think?"

I assured her, honestly, that she looked beautiful and that Frank was going to be a very lucky man that night! In fact, I told her, right then I envied him in that he had a lovely woman to sleep with while I was stuck, alone, in a Boston hotel room! My praise obviously delighted her, and she replied, "Well, you can't be here, but you can watch me...put out, I guess....no, watch me get fucked! Damn, I'm nervous but I certainly am hot! I've already turned the camera on so we can watch it together later! Oops, I think that he is here!"

12