Sandy and Frank Ch. 11

Story Info
First night alone: wedding panties.
4.6k words
4.42
14.7k
6

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Responding to several requests, I have indicated that there are 21 chapters: 116,000 words, 217 typed pages if you are interested in details. Whether it's worth it or not is up to the readers.

*****

"Ok, honey, have fun!" I watched her hurry downstairs and quickly switched to the webcam in the living room. I got it on just in time to see her open the door and meet Frank. He dropped the overnight bag he was carrying, quickly put his arms around her and they stood there kissing passionately for almost a minute. Finally, Sandy pulled away, saying, with a laugh, "Let me close the door, for heaven's sake! It's cold out there! Gods, you'd think that you hadn't seen me in a month - you were here last night, right here in this room!"

"Oh, I remember last night - you were my pretty little cock sucker!"

Sandy started giggling. "Now, don't be indecent! I'm a respectable married woman and I certainly never would do anything like that. What a thing to call me! You be a gentleman or I will have to ask you to leave!"

"Oh, I apologize! How could I be so crude as to use such language toward a woman of such undeniable virtue? Actually, I shouldn't be visiting you in your husband's absence and risk a smudge or your impeccable reputation."

"Well, since you're already here, and if you promise to behave, I guess you can stay - at least until tomorrow morning!"

"Why thank you, my lady. I'll try to behave in a manner that will make the evening - no, the night - pleasant and entertaining for you!"

This light bantering by-play showed how comfortable they were with each other. Sandy's nervousness obviously was gone and Frank, who would be bound to feel some tension as he prepared to spend the night with a married woman in her own - and her husband's - bed, was able to relax. For Sandy, however, the best thing that happened in that break-the-ice period was to hear him use virtually the same words that I had when he declared, "Wow, you look beautiful tonight! Very, very glamorous!"

"Oh, thank you, dear! Do you remember this outfit?"

Embracing her again, he said just the right thing - and, obviously meant it - as he pulled her down on the couch. "Of course I do! You were wearing that blouse and skirt at Judy's last year. I was already attracted to you, but that night you just bowled me over. You were nice-looking every day in the office and in class, but, dressed up, you were sensational - by far the most attractive woman there! I guess that was the difference - you were a very desirable woman in a group of unsophisticated college girls. You just stood out in style and maturity. Then, when we were sitting on the couch with my arm around you, I looked down and saw a hard nipple poking up through that silky blouse and, without even thinking about what I was doing, I slid my hand over onto your breast and felt you. My mind caught up with my impulse and I waited for you to pull away, maybe angrily, but, surprisingly, you didn't."

"I was shocked and didn't know what to do! My mind just froze - I liked it but it scared me. Nothing like that had ever happened to me. I suddenly realized if anyone looked over they would see you feeling me so I finally pulled away."

"It's funny, but we've never talked about this before. I was really excited and I wanted to drive you home to be alone with you. I swear that I was in some sort of fantasy world, kissing you and feeling you - the whole thing was surreal and beyond anything that I might have expected."

"Yeah, and you took an innocent, faithful married woman and seduced her! Over my protests you insisted on kissing my cunt, got me hot and fucked me! Gods, was I upset and scared after we were finished! I had to go into the house - without panties - my tits covered with hickeys, fucked with no protection, cum literally dripping out of me and the realization that I had committed adultery! And you driving away having had me - seeing me lying naked and taking me - undoubtedly filled with masculine superiority over having seduced me into putting out for you!"

"That's right. I gloried in the fact that I had gotten my cock into Sandy MacAndrew's cunt and fucked her! I could hardly wait to broadcast my victory in the office - I had Sandy Saturday night! What do you guys think of that? Actually, I almost wish that I had felt that way - at least a little bit. All I could think of the next day was the problems I had caused for you! Fortunately, I never thought that you might be pregnant. All I was worried about how you would hide it from your husband because I didn't think that you would be good at concealing something like that - too open and honest!"

"Well, I got away with it, obviously. Then, after I showed my tits in the parking lot, that was to be the end of it, but, instead, you had me again after the new semester! You seduced me again!"

"Like hell I did! You were all ready for it - you knew that it was going to go on!"

"All right, I'll admit it. That time I wore my diaphragm and sort of hoped that something would happen. Now I'm on the pill - just because of you. I guess that's a commitment, isn't it? I didn't need the pill with my husband, but I needed to protect myself and prevent 'mi amante' from knocking me up!"

"I like being your lover, 'tu amante,' and, of course, you, in turn would be 'mi amante' also, but what would you be in English? Lover probably, but it sounds so masculine. Maybe you're my mistress - what do you think?"

"I don't know if it's technically the correct use of the term - it's usually a married man who has the mistress, not a single man who has a married woman - but being your mistress sounds sexy. Ok, I'm Mack's wife and your mistress! Now, do you want to take your mistress to bed?"

The answer to that question was self-evident as he pulled her to her feet and, without even the slightest hesitancy or suggestion of guilt, Sandy led her lover, caring his overnight bag, up the stairs to our bedroom. I quickly opened the connection to the other webcam just in time to see them come through the door.

"This is really a nice big beautiful room. Is this where you and Mack sleep?"

"Uh huh. Would you be more comfortable in the guest room or back in the suite?"

"No, not at all. In fact, it would be very nice to have you in your own bed and...well...I guess, it would be pretty sexy to sleep with you in...what do they call it?"

"My marital bed? Yeah, that's what it is. You can fuck your mistress in her marital bed! Your adulterous mistress in her marital bed!"

The danger of a secret webcam was very obvious as I watched and listened to the two lovers. Obviously, Sandy not only knew that I was watching (and that the camera was recording) this intimate scene, she actually wanted me to see them together. However, if a husband was actually spying on his unsuspecting wife, the things he heard and the things he saw would be, to put it mildly, disturbing. Sandy was doing nothing clandestine, nothing behind my back, and felt free to say and do whatever she wanted without worry. As she told me later, she just put the webcam and camera out of her mind and acted spontaneously - in other words, she wasn't performing for an audience, just being herself.

Still, it was a performance worth watching. Frank squeezed her tits through her silky blouse, saying, "I remember how firm and pointy these were that night and, man, was I excited when I got them out in the car. Now, I've seen and felt them dozens of times, but they still excite me." While he was saying this, he was unbuttoning and removing her blouse. Shortly afterwards, the skirt followed and she stood there wearing only her panties, garter belt and hose. He reached for her with the obvious intention of taking her panties off, but she stopped him.

She looked up and him and smiled as she backed away. "You can take these panties off of me, but you can't keep them. These are the panties I wore at my wedding, the ones that Mack took off of me before he took me to bed that night. I put them away carefully with my wedding gown, but I got them out just for tonight. Now you can take them off and take me to bed, the first night that we will sleep together. Tomorrow I will put them back with my wedding gown, worn for two men, my husband and mi amante!"

Frank just stood there for a moment, obviously shocked, and then reached out and embraced Sandy, squeezing her until she could hardly breathe. "My god, Sandy, I don't know what to say! I'm...I'm touched! I can't tell you how honored and privileged I feel! That is a gesture that goes far beyond any intimacy I would have dreamed of. I feel very, very...well, proud, I guess, that you care enough to share that with me!"

They stayed like that, his arms around her as each recovered from that emotional moment. Finally, Frank let go of her, moved back and carefully - and ceremonially, in a way - slipped the panties down. As she stepped out of them, he raised them to his mouth and kissed the panel that had covered her cunt. "I wish I could keep these, but they're going to the place where they belong."

I'll admit that I was startled by that sequence of actions, but I certainly wasn't bothered by it. Frankly, I didn't know that she had preserved those panties with her wedding gown, but they obviously meant something to her. Equally obvious, her sharing them with Frank had an emotional significance greater than the panties, themselves. It was a sort of symbolism that matters - just as sleeping in the marital bed had far more significance than if it was just another mattress or another bed. It was clear from these shared symbols, as well as how close and comfortable they were together, that their relationship was more than just a casual affair. Certainly, a husband spying on his wife could conclude that their marriage was in real trouble. I had no such concerns.

No matter what she did or how deep her feelings for Frank developed, I was completely confident that her love for me would always be paramount. Therefore, I had no qualms about seeing their affection for each other grow. As they became more and more intimate as they shared their love for literature as they worked toward their prelims, I never felt threatened - even when I heard them say, "I love you" as they did that first night sleeping together. Perhaps that sounds as I was unaware of the danger involved, but I just knew Sandy so well, that I saw no danger. Fortunately, and no surprise to me, I was completely correct - or else, I probably would not be writing this journal!

In any case, wearing only her garter belt and hose, Sandy walked over, pulled the covers down on the bed and sat down. Pantyhose certainly are more convenient, particularly since when wearing them - or tights - a woman doesn't have to worry overly much about her skirt. However, they remove one of the little pleasures that men have enjoyed for many years - seeing what is supposed to be hidden.

When a woman wearing a skirt sits down and crosses her legs, most men's eyes are drawn like magnets to her knees, instinctively looking for some type of exposure. Maybe it will be a hose top, or better, a flash of thigh and supporters - or maybe the real prize, a glimpse of panties. The ultimate, of course is to see hair or cunt lips if there are no panties. It's amazing how such a little revelation can send a charge through a man's libido. Many women, of course, also get a thrill out of that "accidental" flash. Pantyhose and tights completely do away with that relatively innocent pleasure. Looking all the way up a woman's skirt shows nothing but more pantyhose.

An even better erotic display was the view Frank had of Sandy. Seeing a woman nude except garter belt and hose is even better than seeing her completely naked in some ways. Seeing the hose ending in the dark rings - or sometimes lace - of the hose tops, giving way to smooth bare thighs is erotic. Then there are the slim supporters running up those thighs, attached to the garter belt and framing the triangle of pubic hair that shelters her cunt. When a woman - at least most women - walks around dressed, or undressed, in that way, she is giving him a most private and provocative view of her body which she would give only to someone with whom she is intimate - or, perhaps, wants to be.

As described earlier, Sandy always wore a garter belt and hose when going out in the evening for she was well aware of their appeal and they just made her feel better dressed and sexier although she was normally too modest for that "accidental" display that many women enjoyed. However she did get pleasure from knowing that I liked the view and she also aware, from the way his eyes followed her, that Frank reacted the same way. She also knew that it was sexy for a man to see a woman sit down, unfasten the supporters and, raising her leg, roll the stocking down her leg - which she started to do.

Watching through the webcam, I saw that he had virtually paused in his own undressing as he stared intently as she continued with what was really a mundane task. He never took his eyes off of her until she finished and lay back on the bed, now totally naked. She had done the same thing the last time in the suite, but seeing her in her own bedroom, sitting on her own bed made that mundane act very erotic and exciting. Breaking free from his entranced state, he quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes. Instead of, as she expected, joining her on the bed, he hesitated. "Sandy, I just came here from watching a tight basketball game in a hot fieldhouse. I'd like to take a quick shower before I come to bed."

"Sure, Frank, that will be no problem." Getting up, she continued, "I'll get you a wash cloth and towel."

As she walked past her, he pulled her to him, fondling her breast. "Why don't you join me?"

She giggled, a sound that was so familiar to me, replying, "I just had a shower an hour ago, but I guess another one won't hurt me. You can wash my back!"

"I'll wash anything you want!"

They disappeared into the bathroom and, of course, I couldn't see or hear anything that went on, but it wasn't a quick shower. They came out of the bathroom with his arm around her, both obviously highly aroused by their shared showers. Frank's cock was projecting out like a torpedo and Sandy's face was flushed as she rubbed against him. She looked up at him and said, coquettishly, "Well, we know that neither of us has any parts that haven't been thoroughly explored and thoroughly washed! What happens next?"

"Now, as you put it earlier, I'm going to take my adulterous mistress and fuck her in her marital bed!"

Obviously overcome by sexual desire and with a look on her face that I had rarely seen before, Sandy fell back on the bed, raised and spread her legs and replied seductively, "Yes, take your mistress! Fuck my married cunt and come inside of me!"

That, of course, is exactly what happened. The webcam on the TV was from the foot of the bed and when she lay back and raised her legs, it was obvious that her cunt was already open and ready with the lips pulled back. When Frank mounted her, putting her legs on his shoulders, all I could see at first was his buttocks with his balls below as he pounded into her. It was a frantic fucking with both of them more than ready as he entered her. As the intensity grew, however, he was further up on her, raising her hips even higher, permitting me to actually see the meeting of cock and cunt. I could even see her asshole as she held her cunt up, welcoming the battering that it was taking. She was bent double with her crotch almost horizontal and his cock was plunging down into her. I couldn't see details as well as the camera would show, but it was more than adequate as they exploded almost together. It was fascinating as they finished. He slumped down on her, mashing her into a flattened ball with her legs held up and spread. Of the most interest, however, was that in that position, not moving, I could clearly see his cock embedded in her cunt. It was really different, seeing the two of them joined together by that extraordinarily intimate connection.

Of course, that didn't hold for long - Sandy was unquestionably being crushed - and Frank pulled out of her and lay beside her. They lay there for some time, cuddling together, talking quietly and intimately. Frankly, I felt out of place and guilty, hearing that very private conversation. I was tempted to just turn the webcam off and go to bed, leaving them to their love-making, but I did want to see when the actually went to bed. Finally, Sandy pulled away and said, "I have to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed. I'm getting sleepy." She did just that, followed by Frank taking his overnight bag in and doing the same thing.

Neither took long and, shortly, they were in bed together, under the covers, ready to sleep together, i.e. actually sleep. Sandy had turned off all but a nightlight, so all I could see was the spot in the middle of the bed where they obviously were tight together. There was quite a bit of kissing and still some quiet talking and as they gradually ran down.

The final things that I heard clearly were Sandy saying, "I love being your mistress! Your married mistress!"

"I love being 'tu amante,' - your lover!"

The following morning I woke up early - via a hotel wakeup call - because I had an 8:00 AM session that I wanted to attend. Needless to say, I got my Ipad out and turned the webcam to see what was going on back in my bedroom. I found Sandy and Frank still sound asleep, tight against each other in the center of our bed. I'll admit that seeing them like that sent an unexpected wave of something close to jealousy through me, but it passed quickly. I knew that they had gone to bed nude and, obviously, they had stayed that way. I really wanted to stay and watch them wake up and see how their first morning together went. I knew that for Sandy waking up naked with an equally naked Frank up against her was going to be a shock for a few moments until her mind really was awake. I took my Ipad with me to the session and I was tempted to maintain the webcam connection but I beat down the temptation.

I had given Sandy the list of sessions I would be attending plus their times, so I wasn't surprised when my phone vibrated, telling me quietly that I had a call.

"Hi, honey. Can you talk now?"

"Yeah, my meeting was over about 10:00 and I'm sitting in the cafeteria having some coffee. How did it go?"

"Wonderfully! Frank just left and he's coming back this afternoon and we're going to start going over the reading list more carefully and maybe divide up some of the articles between us. Were you watching last night? I assumed that you were."

"I watched until you settled down with the lights off. Then, I looked in on you this morning early and you were still asleep. That was quite a thing, seeing the two of you actually sleeping together in our bed!"

"Did...did you like it?

"It was very sexy and 'no' to your next question, it didn't bother me at all. And nothing I saw last night bothered me.'

"Oh, Mack, I'm so happy! I was afraid that I might have gone too far with the things I said. I just let myself go and said and did the things that felt right at the time, but you know how I worry after the fact. Like...like...well, like my wedding panties. That excited me last night, but worried me this morning. And, it felt so right last night calling myself his mistress and saying that he could fuck his adulterous mistress in her marital bed! This morning I wondered if that was too much!"

"You certainly are going well past what you've done before, but I told you to be yourself. You obviously have moved your relationship to a whole new level, but I have no problem with that. When he fucked you that first time in the car, it was just a sex act. The second time you took the next step and were willingly entered a relationship. I knew that if you continued that relationship it would become more than physical and it has obviously become more personal and emotional. As I said long ago, you are not a 'hook-up' type of person. So if you want to consider yourself to be his mistress, his 'married, adulterous mistress' as you called it, I have no objection and, actually, it sounds kind of sexy! The same thing goes for the panties - if you enjoy showing and wearing them as a symbol of your relationship, go ahead."

12