Sandy and Frank Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately hugged her and assured her that I supported her decision. "It appears that you have made up your mind and accept the negatives, so I say, go for it. Now, I think that you should call Frank and tell him what's going on and get his reaction. I have no doubt that he will jump at the chance, but it would be better if the idea isn't sprung on him tomorrow without him knowing what you think. You should go over the pros and cons so you'll be on the same page. Then he can be appropriately surprised when Ruth, or whoever, makes the offer tomorrow,

She left and came back about a half-hour later. "Ok, I talked to Frank and went over all the things we talked about. He wanted to be absolutely sure that I wasn't concerned about them knowing about us having an affair. He's not concerned about that at all as long as only those close friends know. I don't intend to discuss any details about me and Frank with anyone else, so maybe they will think that we just started down there. Actually, that might be best - pretend that

things developed in the bedroom down there. Yeah, that might be best. We'll see. Anyway, it appears that I will spend spring break having an adulterous affair in Virginia in a big house on the beach with three unmarried couples! Oh, wicked me!"

Sandy was sitting at her desk the following morning helping one of her students when Ruth and Judy came in. They waited until the student left before coming over to her desk - the one with the large mark on its blotter - and Ruth said, "Well, we talked with Frank and he said that he would share a room with an orangutan for a deal like that. Now what do you think? Will you come with us?"

"Did he say that he would prefer me over an orangutan? Maybe he doesn't like women after all! All right, I talked it over with Mack, and I think he agrees with Frank - although he didn't mention orangutans, gorillas or any other wildlife. He thinks that it's too good to pass up and I should do it! All right, damn it, I'm in!"

"Oh, Sandy, that's wonderful. We really wanted you to come, Frank, too. It's really going to be good to have our whole group together! Wait, here's Frank now!"

"So, I'm as acceptable as an orangutan apparently. Gee, thank you for the compliment. I couldn't turn down such a flattering comment!"

"Well, if nothing else, you probably smell better! On the other hand, the orangutan would definitely talk less. Actually, it's probably 50 -50! OW! That hurt!"

"Ok, I'm glad that you two are so compatible! Look, we were planning to get together at Judy's tomorrow night about 7:30 to talk things over. Can you make that?"

"It's no problem for me if my right arm isn't broken! In fact, Sandy, if you promise not to hit me again, I'll pick you up."

"I'll restrain myself if I don't hear the word 'orangutan' again! Ok, Judy, we'll be there.

When she got home that afternoon, she recounted all of that while I laughed about Frank's orangutan comment, saying, "Well, you told him not to be too eager to share a room with you and he certainly did that! I suspect that his true feelings will be apparent to everyone after you sleep with him a night or two!"

"I'm still not sure how happy I feel about that yet, but, yeah, they almost certainly will. Well, I figured on that when I was thinking what whether or not to go. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight. Oh, honey, this should be a wonderful trip, but I wish you could come. I'll enjoy sleeping with Frank, but I really would rather have a week on the beach with you!"

Oddly enough, I knew that she was telling the truth so, I just replied, "I know, dear, and we'll definitely get away after school is out. Meantime, enjoy what will be an experience you'll never have again - a really unique experience!"

Frank arrived a little after 7:00 and they headed for Judy's, eager to help make plans for a fabulous spring break. I heard the front door open and close about 10:30 and, shortly afterwards, Sandy came through the door with a broad smile on her face. She walked over and kissed me, leading me to conjecture, "Somebody has just sucked a cock!"

"Why, how did you ever know? As a matter of fact, you are right! I thought of sneaking into the suite, but I wanted to get home to tell you everything. We eased into the driveway and stopped before the place where the security light comes on and I sucked him there." She gave her usual giggle, saying, "As we started to pull in I told him, 'An orangutan can't suck your cock. If you stop the car here, I'll make you happy that I'm going instead!' Oh, he stopped immediately and, very shortly afterwards, I had convinced him of my value!"

"Ok, but a word of warning! After sucking a cock it's a good idea to use Listerine or something if you want to keep it a secret from your husband!"

"Now, I never thought of that. Anyway, why would I want to keep it a secret?"

"Ok, enough chit chat. What did you find out?"

"Right. The house, itself is Victorian style, built in the 1920's. Ruth's grandparents ran it as a bed and breakfast from about April through September. He died last October and her grandmother is going to sell it, but there's no deal yet, so she said that Ruth could bring her friends down for the week. Evidently, the place is potentially worth a fortune - big house literally on the beach, and completely renovated. It has a great big porch the width of the house, stone steps and walk - and twenty feet later, you're in the sand! A wide, pure sand beach! But, there's no cable or cell phone access, it she won't get what it's worth. Her grandparents were going to get Direct TV and a cell phone tower is being built, so it will have everything but she doesn't want to wait so she's planning to sell.

"Anyway, inside, there are the four bedrooms, one used by her grandparents and three guest rooms, each with its own bath! There's a big living room, a pool room, a library, a dining room and a kitchen. Apparently, it was a real mansion when it was built but the depression ruined the owners and it was boarded up for years until her grandparents bought it in the 1980's, completely renovated it and started their bed and breakfast. She had a brochure that showed the interior and it certainly looks well cared for with period furniture and décor. Not my style, but that certainly doesn't matter! Of real interest, there was one picture that showed a guest rooms which, I suspect, it is much like the other two, and I will be appropriately shocked to find that Frank's and my room has only one bed and that I will not only be sharing a room, I'll be sharing a bed! It will be immediately apparent to all that I am sleeping with Frank, so that will be out in the open right away. But course, I may be wrong but, of course, we'll be using only one even is two beds are available! Regardless, the place looks very comfortable and, even, romantic in its period splendor."

"It certainly sounds that you have fallen into a perfect situation. It will be interesting to see how your sleeping arrangements and your no-longer-secret affair will be treated by your friends. Will everyone avoid seeing and talking about that great big elephant in the room or will you have to answer questions?"

"Yeah, I wonder about that too, but I'll just have to wait and see how it all turns out."

"Now, what about getting there, timing and so on?"

"Ok. Bob and Ruth have talked about that, of course, and he did some checking and he said that he can rent a ten-passenger van so we can all go together for $600.00 for a week and that includes all miles and gas. He divided that among the eight of us and that's only $75.00 apiece. In addition, Ruth's grandmother told her that they had a woman who served as a caretaker while the place was closed and works as maid during the season. She would be willing to work a few hours a day cleaning as needed and even do some cooking for minimum wage - probably costing us another $300 or $400 total for the week.

"Anyway, he figured with the van, and the maid-cook, we would need about $1000.00. We'll need food, there are tolls and there are other incidentals. He figured that if we figure a total of $1400.00 for the week, it would cost us $175.00 each! Judy insisted that since Ruth was really providing us with housing, she shouldn't have to pay which would make it $200.00 each. Ruth said no, we argued and we agreed to charge her one-half, leaving approximately $187.00! We were laughing at the dickering considering that we would have a week in Virginia, on the water, for under two hundred dollars - including rooms, transportation, maid service and food. Obviously there will be personal expenses, non-food purchases like beer, eating out...whatever.

"Finally, we agreed that each of us will give Bob $200.00 - Ruth only $100.00 - giving us a kitty of $1500.00 out of which he'll rent the van and pay other expenses. If there is anything left when we get back, we'll get a refund. Bob is notorious for keeping track of every penny he spends of his own money, so he's the perfect treasurer!"

"That certainly is businesslike for a bunch of language majors! It's got to be the cheapest week-long vacation possible unless you are hiking and camping out! Now, what about the schedule - when do you leave?"

"They estimate that it will take about six or six and one-half hours to get there. We couldn't leave until mid-afternoon next Friday so we're planning to go about 6:00 AM Saturday morning which should get us there about noon. God, think about it - a week and a half from now, I be in Virginia, on the beach and lying on the sand - and my poor darling will still be here in this stupid March weather!"

"Yeah, but, you know, that master's candidate I'm testing is a very voluptuous young woman who just might like to have some insurance to guarantee that she passes!"

"There will be no voluptuous exam taker, there will be no promiscuous coed - we will have no adulterous activity here, only in Virginia Beach. One of us may be generous and beyond jealousy, but the other is a selfish and jealous shrew who, as I threatened before, would castrate you and kill her! Life isn't fair for you - but it's very nice for me. Now, tomorrow morning I have to shop for a new bikini or two!"

12