Sandy & I Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers

The eleventh finally got here and I headed to the airport an hour early. I parked in the close lot by luck and headed out to the gate. It took forever for that plane to get there. It must have gone by way of London to have taken so long. Finally it arrived. Out of the gate tumbled the tourists who were spending their life savings to have one little piece of paradise before they went to the hereafter. The people kept coming out of the gate, but no Sandy. I became anxious that something had gone wrong in California or she had missed the plane. Surely she would have called. Patience is not one on my virtues when waiting for a loved one is involved. Yes, I had decided I really did love her, but I sure wasn't going to tell her that. Finally, I saw a long blonde ponytail swishing out from behind a fat guy. The person with the ponytail was just short enough to be Sandy. She stepped from behind the fat guy when she was ten feet away and ran and jumped into my arms. What a surprise. She kissed me hard on the lips and snuggled up to my neck like a little child. I felt the wetness of tears rolling down her cheeks. I put her down and took a good look at her. She looked great standing there wiping tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. She was grinning from ear to ear waiting for me to call her. I held out both hands and she jumped up to me again. I didn't know what to feel, I had never been greeted which such warmth and enthusiasm in all my years. It was great.

Sandy said, "Oh God I'm glad to be back with you. I've missed you so much."

I tried to make light of it by saying, "It was only five days, what would you do in a month?"

"Lets go get my bags. I have a lot to tell you."

"Did it go well for you at your family's house?"

" No, it was terrible. I was never so happy for time to pass and let me get back here."

Nothing else was said from there to the baggage claim. We didn't have any trouble finding her two suitcases. We took them out to the MG and secured them to the luggage rack. She wanted me to put the top down so she could smell the flowers and fresh air of paradise.

I took her directly to the Ilikai and carried the suitcases up to her apartment. She opened the door, and for the first time invited me in. It was beautifully decorated. There were several very impressive art objects in the apartment. The entire appearance was one of top drawer living. The living room was small, but very comfortable. She told me to put the bags in the bedroom. I did as I was told and to my surprise, the entire bedroom was done in white. The walls were white, the bed was white, and the carpets were very thick and plush white material which seemed to be some type of animal skin. The entire floor covering seemed to be one piece of fur. It was startling. I put the bags down on the floor and went back to the living room.

"What do you think about my home?"

I felt overwhelmed and just a little intimidated. The apartment was decorated in a style way beyond any ability I or anyone I knew had the finances to afford. I said, "Its fantastic. Is this all your doing?"

"Yep, all mine, every scrap and idea."

"Have you eaten, or did you get your fill on the plane?"

"I didn't eat on the plane. It looked like something my stomach couldn't live with."

By mutual agreement we headed to Hawaii Yacht Club. This had gotten to be our regular eating-place. The drinks were very reasonable for the Waikiki area, and the food was excellent.

During dinner Sandy talked non-stop about everything you could think of, except how her visit to the mainland had gone. She was very nervous and couldn't seem to calm down. She talked and I listened. It appeared that she was talking a mile a minute so she wouldn't have to answer any questions about the trip. She began chatting about Eric and Sue and the trip we were going to make to Molokai. I noticed that she had tears in her eyes when there shouldn't have been any. I excused myself to the men's room and paid the bill. She said she didn't need to go and stayed at the table. I watched her at the table by herself. Several people who knew us stopped by to speak, but she had very little joviality for them. I was very concerned for what was hurting her so badly.

When I returned to the table I offered to make an espresso on "Snuggler". She jumped at the idea and we walked the quarter mile from the club to the boat. I fixed the espressos and she continued to chatter. This wasn't the Sandy I had come to love.

I brought the coffee up and said, "While you were on the mainland, I made a discovery about our relationship."

"What's that," she asked.

"I've fallen in love with you."

That did it. The dam broke and the tears flowed freely. She was an emotional mess. When she finally calmed down some she said, "Ed, you better mean what you just said. All men ever want to do is separate me from my panties. I have loved you ever since we spent that first weekend together. Please mean it if you are going to love me."

I assured her that I really did love her and I wanted everything to be right with us. I also told her that she was the best buddy I had ever had. I hugged her and she gave me the first really passionate kiss we had ever shared. It was in itself better than sex had been with some of my former girl friends. Then the emotions got the best of her and the tears came nonstop. She took a long time getting herself back under some control. During that time I made us a couple of double espressos. When she took hers there was a look in her eyes I had never seen before. She looked soft, loving and very vulnerable.

"Will it help if you tell me about the problem. Remember, we both have histories and that is past. There is no fault in the future other than what we make ourselves. We have to deal with the past as just that and nothing more."

Sandy began her story. "I was married about four and a half years ago. The guy I married got along with my parents really great. They liked him and he did everything he could to please them. He was an attorney and that impressed them to no end. We had been dating for about six months when he asked me to marry him. I told my parents about it and they applied all the pressure they could for me to say yes. I did and we got married. He was my first man. I was a virgin on our wedding night and really excited about making love for the first time. We had petted and I had let him touch me between the legs trough my pants, but he had never gotten his hand on my skin down there. I had let him play with my breast and he did every chance he got. He had let me feel his cock through his pants, and even taken it out for me to play with. I would jack him off just about every time we went out together. I liked to watch him cum and the way he would buck his hips when he was close. He loved that and said so. He tried to get me to put it in my mouth, but I wouldn't do that. On our wedding night he found out that I am anatomically different from other women he had been with and it bothered him a lot. Instead of seeing the advantage in the way I'm built he was turned off by it. We made love by him sticking his cock in me and pumping me as hard as he could until he came. He never would play with me or help me be fulfilled. I didn't really mind because I didn't know better. Everything went very well for the first couple of months, and then he started getting rough with me. He would slap me in the face anytime I didn't agree with him or if I expressed an idea different from what he had proposed. He stopped making love to me and started raping me without any preparation at all. His lovemaking became brutal. After about two months of this I tried to get him to go to marriage counseling with me, but he beat me up and blacked both of my eyes. He hit me in the breast so hard I thought he had done permanent damage. About a week later he got drunk before I got home in the evening. When I came home, he stripped me down, laid me down over a coffee table in the living room on my back and tied my hands to the legs on the opposite side of the table at one end and my ankles to the legs at the other. He beat me with his belt and accused me of being unfaithful to him. He accused me of going to a marriage counselor to try to prove he was insane and should be locked up. All the while he was beating me with his belt. My skin was so bruised and torn that I was bleeding. He beat my stomach, the front of my thighs and across my breast. He accused me of trying to destroy his position as an associate with his law firm. He brutally fucked me in the ass and left me tied to the table. He then called a couple of his buddies and they came to the house. I knew one of the men from the doctor's office where he was a gynecologist, but it didn't make any difference. When they got there they took turns pumping their cocks in my pussy and then in my ass by holding me down on the table while the one screwing me forced my knees apart. With my ankles tied that wasn't too hard to do. One of the guys was proud that he had a thick six inch dick and he was going to make me cum. While one of the men was raping me and sodomizing me another would force me to take his cock in my mouth. I had cum running out of my pussy, my ass and my mouth all at the same time. The first guy who put it in my mouth shoved it all the way down the back of my throat, and I thought he was going to suffocate me that way. He shot off in my mouth right away and pulled it out. I felt lucky to breath again. I finally passed out. While I was unconscious they forced some type of drug into me to keep me out. When I came to I was still there on the coffee table, but with my hands untied. They were gone, but they had pierced both of my nipples and put rings through them. Worse yet, they had pierced my clit and put a ring through it just behind the head. That ring is soldiered in and I can't take it out without surgery or some metal worker cutting it off. It hurt like hell. I untied my ankles and tried to standup, but putting my legs together pulled on the ring and it really hurt then. I didn't think I would be able to walk. I was really embarrassed and totally ashamed of myself. I suffered the absolute in humiliation. I was totally disgusted with myself and tried to get up the courage to commit suicide, but I couldn't see ending it that way. I haven't had anything to do with sex since that day."

"Why were you humiliated and ashamed? They did it to you. You didn't do anything wrong" I interjected.

"The reason I felt so ashamed of myself was that I passed out from climaxing. The man with the big dick kept pumping on me and it finally got the better of me. It was my first climax and I really liked it. I did it over and over and I wanted more. I wanted to suck the cum out of every dick that got near my mouth. I couldn't seem to help myself. I was a real slut."

"The next morning I went to a female GYN who saw me regularly and had her check the damage. She told me the nipples would heel in about two week if they were kept clean with a disinfectant. The clit ring fascinated her. I was really tender. She told me that if the ring had damaged any nerves I might never be able to obtain a climax again. On the other hand, it might be a great asset in getting off, as she put it."

I went to my parents, obviously beaten and bleeding. My father accused me of having to be punished for not being a very good wife. His opinion was that I was too head strong and probably needed it. My mother just went along with everything he said. I stayed the rest of the night with them. In the morning I went to my bank and withdrew all of the money in my checking and saving accounts and everything we had in joint accounts. I went to a lawyer's office where I knew the senior partner. I put everything on tape and begged him to help me. He suggested I leave town immediately and he would take care of getting me a divorce.

I went to the airport and bought a ticket to Honolulu. I arrived here with a great deal of money in hand, and nothing else other than the clothes on my back. I asked a cab driver to take me to a hotel in Waikiki and he brought me to the Ilikai. I think he was very nervous at having me in his cab because I cried the whole time. It was the middle of the night by that time and I was a mess. One thing led to another and I ended up buying the apartment I have now. That was a little over three years ago.

You know when I made the arrangements to go visit my parents. When I got there they met me at the airport. To make a long story short they wanted to convince me to reconcile with my former husband. We had a battle royal. I started to buy a ticket and come back here, but I rented a hotel room in Whittier and just hung out in the museums in the L.A. area until it was time for me to catch the flight home. I didn't see my parents again while I was there, and their parting words to me were that I had made my bed and I had to lie in it. They invited me to spend eternity in hell.

The main reason I didn't come back right away was that I wanted time to be away from you so I could think out how I really felt about you and where I wanted our relationship to go. I really thought it out. I can't tell you the results or it would take all of the fun out of it."

At that point she came over and sat in my lap. She cuddled up and kissed me on the mouth letting her tongue run across my lips. Then she bit my ear and jumped playfully off my lap. What a complex woman this beautiful creature was. She satisfied the psychological needs I had as well at the emotional. I hoped that in the near future she would satisfy the physical needs as well. I was feeling fascinated and horny at the same time. I was very glad she was back. We talked well into the night again. I then walked her to her apartment. We kissed at the door, but I didn't go in. I didn't think it would be the right thing to do to ask any questions about her trauma at that point, so I just let it drop.

Her parting comment to me that evening was a very soft, "I Love You."

Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers