Sandy & I Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers

"Wait sweetheart. Let it just sit there." I said as she started to move on what was in her.

I reached up to flip her nipple rings, and to my surprise she pulled back against them as soon as I had my fingers on them. She put her hands under her breast and squeezed them while putting more and more weight on the nipple rings. I twisted the rings a quarter of a turn back and forth as she increased the tension. She moaned and purred in a most provocative way.

I let go of the nipple ring in my right hand and reach down to her groin and grabbed the clit ring. I pulled it almost as hard as her nipple rings were being pulled.

She climaxed immediately. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh" she moaned all the time her abdominal muscles were convulsing and her pussy was repeatedly clamping down on my cock head. I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming in her at the same time.

While she was having a very extended orgasm I reached up and took both nipple rings in my fingers and twisted them back and forth while she leaned back against them. That seemed to start her climax over and she started jerking her pussy back and forth on the head of my dick. I let go the nipple rings and grabbed her firmly by the hips to dampen the motion and keep from shooting her full of cum.

Sandy moved her legs over mine, still sitting so that she was straddling my cock and facing me. She scooted up next to me so she was sitting close to me and facing me with her legs around me. When she scooted up it had the effect of slamming my cock all the way in her, and with her legs around me she had no way to lift herself off it.

It apparently hurt her because she gasped out loud and clung on around my neck. She didn't move at all. She sat there with ten inches of cock inside her as though she were chiseled out of stone.

"Are you all right?" I asked her.

"I should have thought of it, but I didn't. Well, I wanted to take it all, and now I have. I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to get close to you and have you hold me." She replied.

"Are you hurt?"

"God no. It's great. Let me off of it. I want to get you off. You can cum in me later."

She put her hands on the cave floor and tried to lift herself off my cock. With her legs pinned as they were she could only lift about six inches and that wasn't enough to get it out of her. She dropped herself back down on my cock and I felt her clit push into my pubic hair at the base of my cock. She moaned and pumped her hips a couple of times then raised up on her hands as high as she could. When she dropped back down on it that time she arched her back and threw her head back.

"Oh God. Oh my God." She said over and over as her virgina convulsed around my shaft.

With her back arched she was pushing her breast out. I lean over and gently bit the ends of her nipples on the outside of the rings. The reaction was exquisite. She stopped breathing and let out a very high pitched moan as the air escaped from her throat.

Sandy leaned forward until her body was folded over and her knees were against her shoulders, pushing me over on my back. By leaning to the left she was able to get her right leg back and under her. She did the same with the left, which left her sitting on top of me with me on my back. There was no doubt. She had taken it all.

Sandy leaned forward and started pulling my cock out of her. I wanted to fuck her to completion, which wouldn't have taken but a couple of strokes at that point. When it came out it slapped against my belly with a plop. She rolled off to my side and started kissing me on the ear and then the throat. I felt her hand slid down my stomach along my cock without touching it. I thought I would go nuts if she didn't give me relief soon.

Sandy cupped my balls and very gently messaged them between her fingers. She pushed her finger back toward my anus and applied gentle pressure without penetration. I started to grab her and she pulled away.

"I'll let you shoot soon enough. Just lay back and enjoy what I want to do with you. I have a lot of imagination."

She ran her hand up my cock and I could feel the pre-cum pumping out of the head of my cock and onto my belly above my navel. It was hot on me and I wanted to follow it with a load of cum, but she took her hand off. With two fingers she wiped up the pre-cum and transferred it to my anus. I loved the feeling of her slick finger probing around that very sensitive hole. She slowly and gently pushed her finger past the rings of muscle that made the seal and pushed it in deeper until her finger touched my prostrate. I thought I was going to explode. I had never wanted to cum so bad in my life. I reached for my cock, intending to jack it off, but she grabbed it with her free hand and said "NO."

I was fucking air as she put more pressure on my prostrate. I had to cum. I was bucking my hips with her hand firmly around the middle of my cock. She was just letting her hand ride up and down with my cock and not creating any friction at all.

"Please, oh please let me cum." I begged. She was on fire with the control she had over my cock and she knew I was letting her.

My balls pulled up tight alongside the shaft and I reached the point of no return. Sandy put her mouth over the head of my cock and jacked it hard while fucking me in the ass with her finger. I had never even imagined a feeling like that. I could feel the cum pumping up the shaft. It shot into her mouth with so much volume that it squirted out of her mouth around my dick. She kept pumping my cock and my ass at the same time. The next two shots went into her mouth with the same result. She pulled her mouth off the head and let it shoot. It shot all over both of us. I never knew that much cum could exist at one time. It just kept shooting as she wiggled her finger on my prostrate sending wave after wave of electrical impulses coursing though me.

She pulled her finger out and put the head of my cock on her breast. It kept shooting until I thought I was going to pass out. She leaned over me and kissed me, letting my cum run into my mouth. I tasted it and it was just salty and a little musky tasting. I knew it wouldn't hurt me. She had drunk a lot of it in the last few minutes.

I finally stopped shooting. My balls were tender and we were both covered in more cum than I had ever seen. We rested for a few minutes with neither of us talking and her holding my now deflating cock gently in her hand.

"Lets go down to the tide pool and wash off. Then I could use a nap. How about you?"

That's exactly what we did.

Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers
12