Sandy & I Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Sandy, now we have seen each other getting fucked. Why don't you get on your knees and we will see who can get their man off first?"

Sandy leaned to the left and pulled her foot back under her so she was able to lift. She did the same thing with the other side and was then sitting on top of my dick with her knees under her. She slowly started sliding up and down my cock again.

Sue looked around behind Sandy to see what she had in her. When she saw the thickness of my cock going into Sandy she was totally amazed.

"Wow, I've never seen a cock that thick before. Is it good?"

Sandy lifted up on it until her legs were straight from the hip to the knee and still I was in her. Sue didn't miss a thing. She reached over and grabbed my cock under Sandy. Sandy started bouncing down on her hand, but Sue didn't let go.

"Let go Sue, I need his whole cock." Sue let go and Sandy started raising up about eight inches on her stroke. She dropped down on it hard with every stroke. I knew if she kept that up very long I was going to shoot a load in her. Actually I would rather wait and play awhile.

Sue was leaned over so she could see my cock going in and out of Sandy. She had forgotten all about getting Erick off. All she wanted to do was watch my big cock.

Eric pushed Sue off and got her on her hands and knees at a right angle to us. Her face was about ten inches from my balls as he entered her doggie style and started smacking his big balls against her ass. It took Marc about ten strokes to have her screaming and whining again. She put her face right against Sandy's ass and licked my balls on every down stroke. Sandy tried to push her away, but I stuck my finger in her clit ring, and when she tried to raise up again it pulled down on the ring. She immediately came again, only this time with a lot of moaning and humping her ass as hard as she could.

When she started to climax, Sue put her hands around Sandy and grabbed her breast. Sandy pounded her pussy on me and Marc slammed his cock into Sue. Sandy had a really hard orgasm. It lasted a couple of minutes with the amount of secretion from her pussy increasing a lot. Every time my cock rammed back into her the juices would flow out heavily around the shaft and run down over my balls.

When she was finished Sandy had to rest. She leaned down on my chest and just collapsed. Sue came again and Marc continued to pump her cunt from behind. He still hadn't cum and neither had I.

Sue got Marc on his back again and sat across him. She set up a nice smooth pumping action that let most of his cock slide in and out of her. It was really exciting watching her slide up and down that cock. She leaned over so that her head was resting on my leg and she was taking it at an angle.

Sue tried to push Sandy off my, but she wouldn't budge. "I want to see his cock." Sue said in a begging voice.

"Ok, I'll show it to you as long as you don't try to take it out of me." Sue said as she moved to get her feet under her. When she did she started raising up so my cock slid out of her. She continued to raise up until the head started to come out of her pussy. Sue started to reach for my cock, but Sandy immediately let herself back down on it.

"Leave it alone, it's mine." Sandy admonished in a firm no nonsense voice.

"I've never seen anything like that before. How did you get all of that in you?" Sue asked like she was making a scientific enquiry. "Can you deep throat it?"

"Sue! That's none of your business." Sandy replied in alarm.

"I bet you can't. I bet you can hardly get your mouth around it." Sue countered.

The sex talk from Sue was definitely having an effect on Sandy. She was building for a climax again.

"You want to see how to deep throat?" Sue asked Sandy.

"Sure, let's see you do it to Eric." Sandy said, obviously enjoying a surge in her own level of lust.

"Ok." Sue said as she raised up off Eric's cock. When it came out it slapped against his belly like a spring. Sue turned around on her hands and knees so she was in the 69 position.

"Because its hooked I have to put it in my mouth from the top so it can go down my throat." Sue instructed as she took the head in her mouth.

Sue started pumping her mouth up and down on Marc's cock, taking more in her mouth with each stroke. Finally the head was firmly planted in the back of her throat. For a moment she just stayed in that position, then lowered her mouth on Marc until he was all the way down her throat and his pubic hair was against her chin and her nose was pressing against his balls. Marc had his hands hooked under her thighs and was clasping her cheeks with his hands, keeping her spread wide open as he licked and sucked her pussy. Sue was holding Marc's cock all the way down her throat while she bucked her all for all it was worth.

Marc's balls pulled up tight to the sides of his cock as he pumped his hips to climax. He shot off in Sue's mouth with his cock buried all the way in her throat. He had to be shooting his cum straight into her stomach. When Marc stopped bucking she slowly pulled her head back letting his deflating phallus out of her throat.

Sandy had been totally fascinated watching Sue get Marc off. She lifted off me and slid down until her mouth was above my cock. I don't think it occurred to her that it was covered with her juices. She put the head in her mouth and started pumping up and down on it. When the head hit the back of her throat she gagged and had to pull off it. She tried again with the same results.

"Let your throat relax." Sue instructed.

Sandy tried twice more but couldn't get past the gag reflex.

Sue looked at Marc and asked, "If they will let me, may I try?"

Marc said, "I don't mind as long as you take it out of your mouth when he shoots."

Sandy looked at me for permission and I just shrugged.

"Ok, but you can't put your pussy in his face." Sandy said, moving her face back a few inches. She still had her hand as far around the base of my cock as she could. Her fingers didn't touch.

Sue got on her knees between my legs, giving me a perfect view of her tits swinging freely below her. She put her hand around the middle of my dick above Sandy's. There was still a few inches of cock sticking out, with pre-cum flowing freely from the tip of my cock and down over both their hands. I was doing my best not to cum from them both touching me.

Sue put the head in her mouth and slowly eased her mouth down over it. Marc was turned up on his right side with his head supported on his hand watching the whole procedure with interest.

Sue let go of my cock with her hand and positioned her mouth directly over the head and lowered her mouth. I felt the head hit the back of her throat. She held it there for a few seconds then tried to push in down her throat. It felt fantastic to me, but it gagged her. She pulled it out of her mouth.

"That's a big dick. I don't know it my throat will stretch big enough to let it down." With that statement she tried again and managed to get a couple of inches down her throat." It must have been exciting to her. She started bobbing her head up and down a couple of inches and reached down between her legs. Sandy started pumping my cock at the same time.

"I'm cumming." I announced to everyone. I pumped my hips, driving my cock into Sue's mouth.

Sue pulled my cock from her mouth just as I released the first shot. It hit her in the face as she tried to move, but Sandy pointed my cock back at her and she got hit with the second shot as well. Sue put her mouth back over the head of my dick and took my cum in her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough to keep it from leaking out, but she sucked hard to get it all. When I was done she wiped the strings of cum of her face then licked it of her hand.

"Oh my God. That must be fantastic to feel shoot in the back of you. Would you mind if I fucked him?" Sue asked Sandy.

"You do and it will be the last cock you ever fuck. I told you it's mine." Sandy said with sincerity in her voice.

Sandy cuddled up next to me and Sue next to Marc with all of us turned so we could face each other. We were both flaccid, but the girls were still ready to fuck.

"Do you guys do this doubles thing very often?" asked Sandy.

"It's our first time to fuck in front of anyone." Answered Marc.

"We watched another couple get it on in front of us one time, but we were too shy around them to do it too. We waited until we were away from them then fucked our brains out. We decided then and there that if we ever found a couple we felt secure with it would be nice to do it with them." Sue said. "Did you like having someone watch you while you were cumming?"

"It makes me really want to cum good just to show you what I was getting. I think it made me more excited for you to see what I had and how good it was. I would like to do it some more if you two want to." Sandy said. "I don't want you to fuck Ed's cock. That's where I'm going to get my babies from and I'm jealous of that. You can get it anywhere he will let you have it, but not in the womb. Fair enough?"

Marc and I were looking at each other, and I felt that he wasn't any happier with the girls dealing for us than I was.

"Sorry girls, but we guys have the final say in who gets what in them. I'm not going to put this cock in any woman other than Linda so you might as well get that out of your mind." I said.

"How can you say that after I just had a mile of that cock down my throat?" Sue responded in a good humored manner.

"You're not going to have any babies from eating cum."

"What? Do you think we run around having sex with everyone we meet? In case you're interested, this is the first time we have done this, and it's only because we feel really comfortable with you two." Sue said with tears in her voice.

"I'm sure we would like to do it in front of you, and with you, but we want to make sure there won't be any misunderstanding that will hurt our friendship. After all we are all adults, and sex is a part of life. When we're lucky so is love, and I think we can all handle that." Sandy added.

"Look, I think we can play together without hurting each others feelings. We like the feeling of being horny with you. We have to just take it as it comes and not try to apply too many rules. I agree that intercourse should be between the couples that are in love with each other, at least speaking for Sue and I. As far as teasing and touching goes I think anything that isn't outside what's acceptable to the individual can be real fun. So here's what I propose; we do what ever we want to each other, except intercourse. How about that?" Marc suggested.

We all agreed to that and Sandy reached over and put her hand around Marc's dick. Sue did the same to mine and we all agreed to share and share alike except putting it in the other man girl.

To be continued...

12