Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever obliging, he brushed his lips across her's, setting off another chorus of moans (echoed by Sally, as it happens, who was beginning to get some highly satisfying results from her tuition of Sam). He let his tongue slip up and down - truly she tasted delicious - almost but not quite touching her clit, which she was vainly trying to push towards him.

"Oh please, Max, please," she pleaded.

Naturally he ignored her, concentrating instead on exploring every part of her glistening, swollen cunt. After all, he thought, I might not get another chance - which was untrue, but he wasn't to know that. Max sincerely enjoyed sucking pussy, which was what made him good at it. He was very happy to take his time, which is pretty well the golden rule for all good sex, not just sucking pussy. He kissed her lips gently, licked them from side to side, slipped his tongue in and out of her, teased the lower part of her opening a few times. In short, he soon had Sandy in such a state that she thought she might pass out with longing if he didn't suck her clit soon.

Sally was also rapidly approaching her crisis. Turned on hugely by watching the strapped and helpless Sandy being tortured by her husband, who she knew to be a wonderful cunt-sucker, she decided she couldn't hold out much longer.

"You can suck my clit now," she told Sam, holding his head still so that he wouldn't wander out of position.

Sam, himself almost overcome to the point of coming by the smell and taste of Sally's cunt, fastened his lips around her swollen little clit, gently sucking and releasing it, sucking and releasing, just as Sally had earlier told him to do.

"Oh, fuck!" cried Sally, "Yes! Suck it! Suck it!"

So loudly, in fact, that even Sandy and Max had to pause in what they were doing. Not that it was a race, but it looked like Sally was going to win it. My husband is going to make Sally come, thought Sandy excitedly. I must watch.

Instinctively, Max eased off her cunt, though her hips continued to move involuntarily, raising and lowering from the couch, not wanting to lose the rhythm of his licking. "Let's watch her come," he said. "Then they can watch you."

"Mmm," murmured Sandy uncertainly, embarrassed yet thrilled at the prospect.

Next to them Sally was thrusting her cunt convulsively at Sam's mouth, where he was speeding his sucking of her clit, taking his timing from her thrusts. Wow, this was so hot, making a woman come. She was going out of her mind - and it was all down to him.

"Oh yes, suck my cunt, Sam, you gorgeous cunt-sucker! Oh yes! That's it, you're making me come."

She held Sam's head firmly against her, as her own head fell back.

"Oh fuck, yes, I'm coming! Oh Jesus, Sam, keep sucking me. Don't stop!"

Sandy couldn't stand it any longer. Her clit was on fire. "Suck me too, Max, please. I want to come too."

Max gave her a very understanding smile and immediately placed his lips on her desperate swollen little clit. At last, thought Sandy, oh Lord, at last. Strapped down as she was, she didn't have the freedom of movement Sally had, even so she eagerly thrust her hips as well as she could against his mouth. Somehow to be almost helpless made her feel even more aroused.

"It's OK," murmured Max, "leave it to me."

With great effort of will, she forced herself to stop moving. She felt Max's hands on her thighs, his fingers holding her lips apart so that her clit stood out even more. He sucked it and sucked it.

"Oh Lord! Please, Max, don't stop! Ah!...Ah...!"

Which was pretty much what Sally was crying out too, only in more profane language. She was always pretty vocal when she was coming. "Oh fuck, I'm fucking coming, oh jesus, Oh fuck, yes, yes!" And so on. Which was like the most wonderful speech Sam had ever heard, especially accompanied by the convulsive twitchings in her pussy. I have just got to do this again, he vowed to himself.

Max had meanwhile decided to give Sandy one more treat. As he was gently sucking Sandy's clit, he slipped two fingers into her hole. Sucking her and fucking her at the same time - she would come instantly.

"Oh!...Ah!...Ah!..." the sweet helpless girl cried, "Oh, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

He slipped his fingers in and out more rapidly, sucked her clit more firmly.

"Oh yes! Yes! I'm coming! Oh God, I'm coming!"

Then Sally's mouth closed on her own in a passionate kiss and all her cries were lost in a jumble of lashing tongues and snatched breaths. She felt as if she was being shot off in a rocket to heaven. The pleasure was so intense it was almost unbearable. Jolt after jolt shot through her. Would it ever stop? Please don't let it ever stop. Please. Please.

Chapter 5: Extra Time

Poor Sandy actually passed out for a few seconds after she came, which was a shame because she missed a few seconds of pleasure. But not to worry. When she came round she could still feel little electric jolts jerking from her pussy up through her stomach and into her head. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world, better than anything she'd ever imagined, better even than when Sally had sucked her. Spreadeagled in her straps, she let her head loll back and closed her eyes, giving herself up to the post-orgasmic warmth creeping over her.

Max eased himself back onto the couch and gave her a kiss. "Pretty hot, Sandy. You OK?"

From the other side, Sally gave her a more passionate kiss. "Of course she is. You are such a good cunt-sucker, honey."

"Mmm," murmured Sandy in agreement, opening her eyes in time to see Sally and Max kissing passionately right in front of her, Sally avidly licking Sandy's juices from around her husband's face. Oh Lord, thought Sandy.

"Now it's time," announced Sally, "to reward Sam for all his hard work. You don't mind, do you, honey?"

"You go right ahead," smiled Max, "me and Sandy'll enjoy the show. Won't we?" And he gently put his hand over Sandy's pussy, which was still throbbing quietly to itself.

"Oh God," breathed Sandy, all too conscious that her straps made her completely powerless to stop him, even had she wanted to.

"Come here," said Sally to Sam, "let's get that big cock of yours into the open where I can see it." So saying, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans.

With what he hoped was an apologetic look at his wife - not that he tried that hard; she had just been sucked to orgasm by another man, after all, and was lying practically naked next to him - he lifted his hips so Sally could pull everything down to his ankles. Finally - oh God, finally - his cock sprang free.

"Just look at that," cried Sally with unfeigned desire. "And so much bigger close up."

It's true, the poor thing had been confined for so long, it seemed to Sam it almost put on another inch just from the freedom. Sally slipped her hand round it and stroked it teasingly a few times. Sam thought he might explode there and then, he'd been erect for what felt like a week. He let out an involuntary groan.

"Like that?" asked Sally unnecessarily, playing her fingertips around the head and slit.

"Oh God," said Sandy, his hips already beginning to move.

"You poor boy," smiled Sally, "you already look like you're about to come. And we can't have you doing that all over yourself."

No doubt about it, he was pretty close to coming, but before he had time to work out how Sally was going to stop him doing it all over himself, she scooted down onto her knees between his legs and closed her mouth over his cock.

"Oh God," he cried out. The touch of her lips on the head was just too exquisite, almost too much. "Oh God, Sally."

His wife was transfixed, despite herself. There was her husband with his big red cock in her neighbour's mouth and he was in ecstasy. He looked as if he'd entirely forgotten she was there. She thought she should be outraged, but she wasn't. Instead, she was becoming aroused again. Of course, that may have had something to do with the fact that she had her legs strapped wide apart and her neighbour's husband gently stroking her sensitive pussy.

"Pretty hot, eh?" asked Max, feeling her pulse beat in her lips.

"Mmm," she murmured, hoping he would just keep doing that, her eyes fixed on the sight of her husband's cock disappearing into Sally's eager mouth, the head pushing her best friend's cheek out, imagining Sally's tongue moving back and forth over it.

Sam could feel every little movement that Sandy was guessing at, Sally's lips firmly rubbing back and forth over the base of his crown while her tongue probed and played with his slit. Oh jesus he was going to come.

"I'm going to come!" he cried out, and tried to ease his cock out of Sally's mouth. He'd always thought women didn't like men coming in their mouths. Sally, of course, wasn't one of those women. Maybe it was a power thing with her, but she loved the feeling of a man coming in her mouth, the thought of him being helpless with pleasure, completely at her mercy, watching his face scrunch up with the almost agony of it, his cock jerking and twitching between her lips. Sometimes it almost made her come herself.

She kept her mouth firmly in place, moaning encouragingly to give Sam the message he should just let it happen, this was what she wanted. Sam got the message. Oh God, she's going to let me come in her mouth. I'm going to come in her mouth. It was enough to tip him over the edge.

"Ah!...Ah!... I'm coming, Sally! I'm coming!"

Sally moved his cock rapidly in and out past her lips, then as the first spasm shook him, slipped it deep into her mouth and kept it there as the first jet of come hit the back of her throat.

"Oh jesus!" cried Sam, feeling that exquisite warmth that makes a blowjob so different from a fuck. His cock jerked again and again, sending further streams of come into Sally's eager mouth. Sandy - with Max's fingers still gently cupping her swollen, resting pussy lips - watched fascinated as little drops of come appeared at the edge of Sally's lips. Oh Lord, her husband was coming in her best friend's mouth. He was actually coming. She'd never seen him look like that. And Sally was enjoying it too. She was sucking him so eagerly, even now he was nearly finished. It was like she didn't want to let his cock go.

Sam savoured the sensation of having his cock in a woman's mouth for the first time. He'd finally come in a woman's mouth, something he'd dreamt about for years. It was even better than in his dreams - because Sally loved it. Even as his cock began to go soft she still kept on licking and sucking it like she didn't want to let it go. Oh wow. He stole a glance at Sandy, who he was surprised to see was watching Sally with hooded eyes, as if she was turned on too. Would she do that to him some time? If he asked her nicely?

Sally finally let his cock slip from her mouth. Even then she held it for a moment while she lovingly licked it and stroked it a few times. That was a good thing to do, because it made Sam feel less like he'd done something he should be ashamed of and more like he could just relax and enjoy that warm post-orgasm feeling.

"She is one hell of a cock-sucker, isn't she?" grinned Max, one man to another.

"Amazing," said Sam, not at all sure what the protocol was in these situations.

"How did you lilke watching your husband come in my mouth?" Sally teased Sandy, sitting herself beside the blushing spreadeagled girl.

Sandy couldn't answer, because the feeling of Max's fingers on her wide open pussy were stopping her from thinking too clearly. To help focus her mind Sally planted her mouth on her's in a long passionate kiss. Sandy melted into it, hardly noticing the slightly odd taste. Even when she realised it was the lingering taste of her husband's come, she found herself wanting to kiss Sally longer and harder, thrusting her tongue between Sally's teeth and exploring her mouth desperately. Lord, what was happening to her?

Laughing, Sally pulled away. "You really are a dirty little slut. You just love the taste of your husband's come, don't you?"

Sandy blushed scarlet, but couldn't bring herself to deny it.

"I know what you need," continued Sally, letting her hand wander down Sandy's stomach until her fingers meshed with Max's and joined in playing with the helpless girl's sopping swollen pussy. "You need a big cock of your very own."

Sandy moaned involuntarily, whether from the sensation of having two hands between her legs, or at the thought of what Sally was suggesting, who knows? She was certainly past the point where she could have said no to anything.

"Get that big cock out, lover," urged Sally. "Sandy looks kinda thirsty."

Max didn't need any prompting. He stood in front of Sandy, unbuckled and unzipped his jeans and slid them to the floor. His hard red cock stood proud and naked in front of Sandy's fascinated gaze.

"Isn't that one of the best sights in the world?" Sally asked Sandy.

Sandy couldn't speak. She just stared, feeling her pussy swelling under Sally's busy fingers. It was a gorgeous looking cock, she couldn't deny it, straight and firm and red. But could she suck it the way Sally had so enthusiastically and expertly sucked Sam's? How could she? It was so wrong.

Max advanced on her until the head of his cock was only a few inches from her face. Thank God, thought Sandy briefly, he can't reach me with it.

But then he simply stepped up on the couch and stood astride her, leaning forward over her to take his weight on the back of the couch until the head of his cock was only an inch from her lips.

"No," she murmured. She thought desperately that maybe she should turn her head away, but it was too late. So mesmerised had she been by the sight of Max's cock, she'd not noticed Sally moving behind the couch, from where she took Sandy's head firmly between her hands. Now she was well and truly imprisoned.

"Don't fight it, honey," Sally ordered her. "Just open your lips and think it's a lollipop - only a lot more fun."

Max leaned forward the final inch and his cock head touched her lips. Oh Lord. What am I doing? It pressed forward. She had no choice but to open her mouth. The head slipped slowly past her lips, stretching them wider and wider. It was so big.

"That's it, honey, suck it in. Make it good and wet."

"Aaah," sighed Max ecstatically, thankful to at last have his cock somewhere warm and wet.

Gosh, am I doing that? thought Sandy, amazed that just having it between her lips could produce such an effect. It even seemed to be growing a little. Experimentally she ran her tongue over the tip.

"That's right, suck it in," urged Sally, moving Sandy's head forward so she was forced to take more of it in. It seemed to get bigger and bigger, longer and longer, until she could feel the tip touching the back of her mouth. For a moment she thought she might gag, but then the feeling passed. Even more of it slipped in. Her lips were stretched wide. Gosh, it was big.

"She's a natural," said Sally admiringly. "Look how much she can take, honey."

"I know," murmured Max appreciatively. "And she knows what to do with her tongue too."

Do I? thought Sandy, flattered to be thought so good at only her first attempt. I'm only exploring.

"Now tease the crown," instructed Sally, moving Sandy's head back so the ridge of Max's crown was between her lips. "And look at Max while you're doing it. Men love to be looked at while you're sucking their cocks."

Dutifully Sandy looked up. To her surprise Max's expression had changed utterly. He looked down at her with eyes hooded with lust. Oh Lord, thought Sandy proudly, I'm going to make him come. Just me and my mouth.

Keeping her eyes on him - it was almost like she had his eyes tied to her's - she rolled her tongue over his crown, savouring it, watching to see what gave him the most pleasure.

"Oh yeah, baby," he moaned, when she pressed the tip of her tongue into his slit.

"Run your tongue under that ridge," instructed Sally. "Men go wild for anything round there."

Sally did so, feeling how hard and yet soft it felt at the same time, all the while watching Max to see what effect she was having on him, trying to let him see by her eyes that she was enjoying what she was doing. Oh Lord, was she enjoying it? What had she become? A slut who at only her first try had become an expert at sucking cock. She was surely damned and going to hell.

Knowing her husband well and sensing his need, Sally started moving Sandy's head backwards and forwards so her lips rubbed rhythmically over Max's cock head, revealing and hiding it in turn. Instinctively, Sandy firmed up her lips, somehow guessing the increased friction would be just what Max wanted.

"Oh yeah, that's right, baby," he moaned, looking down at her, watching her sucking his cock in and out.

"That's it, you lovely cock sucker," encouraged Sally, "fuck my husband's cock with your mouth. You want him to come in your mouth, don't you, you slut. Suck him good and hard. Go on, suck him. That's it. Use your lips and tongue. Make him come."

All this talk might have been demeaning to Sandy, but it wasn't. It just made her more aroused. And more determined to give Max what he wanted. To show him and Sally - and Sam for that matter - what a good cock sucker she was. Not a prude, not a party-pooper, not some innocent girl from the sticks. Here she was, tied up with her legs wide apart, her naked pussy on show for all to see, and her best friend's husband's cock deep in her mouth. She was a woman who had been sucked to orgasm by another man and a woman. Now she was proving she could give pleasure as well as take it. The very thought made her more excited, more determined to go all the way.

Her head being thrust forward and back faster and faster by Sally, she sucked even more enthusiastically on Max's cock, feeling him thrusting back in time, more and more vigorously. She kept her eyes on him, wanting to see how he would look when he started to come.

"Oh yeah," he moaned, "I'm going to come."

His eyes closed, his features seemed to crumple, just as his cock started to twitch and leap in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned encouragingly, letting him know she wanted him to go all the way, come in her mouth, flood it with his juice. Lord, yes, she wanted it.

"That's it, you lovely little slut," said Sally, holding her head in place. "Keep sucking that cock."

Sandy was determined to do so, even though Max was now jerking wildly.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

He thrust deep into Sandy's mouth, where a jet of warm come hit the back of her throat, surprising her with its peculiar taste and consistency at first, but then she managed to ignore it. What was exciting was feeling his cock out of control in her mouth, jerking, shooting come into her, listening to him moaning in pleasure, looking at his eyes hooded in ecstasy, and knowing that it was she who had done all that to him. Yes, she may have been the one who was tied up, but she, she finally realised, was the one with the power.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned, as the last drops of come escaped him. Sandy held onto his cock with her lips, sucking him dry. Even now, he was still twitching. She felt Sally's hands on her cheeks, gently massaging her jaw as she swallowed.

"You lovely little cock-sucker," her best friend said to her, "you've just made my husband a very happy man. He's been dying to have you suck his cock ever since you moved in next door."

Sandy wanted to express surprise at this revelation, but of course she still had her mouth full so could do little except roll her eyes and make an unintelligible mumble. Actually, after what she'd just been through, she felt flattered more than anything. So her best friend's husband lusted after her. What was wrong with that? She was beginning to think there was nothing so terrible about giving pleasure to others. As you can see, she was turning into a truly bad and depraved person.

1...45678...10