Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

After a time, she started to come down. When she started to relax a little, I moved my hips once again, slowly back and forth, barely moving my manhood inside her. She gasped and rolled her hips up to meet me. I pushed ahead gently and worked myself slowly in.

When I was just about all the way in, she jerked her hips and let out a long yell as she came again. This time her hands just grabbed me and held on and her legs locked around my waist. Her inner muscles were grabbing and releasing me, like a hand in a glove. I held still as I felt my own orgasm rising, hoping I could hold it off.

Sandy slowly relaxed and her breathing was almost back to normal before I moved. When I did, her hands came up and pressed against my chest. "Please, no. Don't move. I need to rest. One more orgasm and I'll shatter into a million little pieces."

She took several deep breaths, letting the last one out slowly. A big grin crossed her face as she looked into my eyes. "I think I've bitten off more than I can chew."

I grinned back at her and said, "I don't think so. You're just out of practice."

I eased my hips back, as my manhood slowly slipped out of her, her eyes closed and she moaned, a shudder running up and down her thin body. I leaned down and brushed my lips across hers. Her arms flew up and wrapped around my back, hugging me to her. I put an arm around her as I rolled over to my side and settled down next to her. She rolled with me and ended up cuddled up tight against me.

After a while, she sighed deeply and then yawned. I chuckled and whispered, "I think you've had a hard day and it's past your bedtime." She nodded against my chest.

I eased back from her and sat up on the couch. I turned off the cassette player and the TV before I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. Her arms were around my neck and she nuzzled at it. I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers up over her.

Going around, I got into bed on the other side, and slid over to cuddle up behind her. She wiggled back against me, and sighed deeply as I wrapped an arm around her. She was asleep in moments. I wasn't far behind.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers
12