Sandy Inspires My Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda smiled at me and without a word held out her hand. When I took it she led me to my office, shut the door and brought me to my chair. I felt very much at ease with her and when I lay back, she reinforced this with a relaxing shoulder rub. She spoke softly in Spanish and I smiled, understanding nothing. She bent forward and started to rub my ears and as had happened the first time, I grew hard as I felt her against me. Linda kissed my ear, then softly kissed my neck. I moaned ever so softly, and made no effort to stop her. It felt so good, so comforting. Finally she turned my head slightly and kissed my lips. I had not kissed another girl like this since marrying Sandy and my heart raced. We made out for a minute, then Linda swiveled my chair slightly and stood between my legs. She smiled down at me, then got on her knees.

My brain was working slowly after all the drinks and it was only when she reached to unzip my trousers that I realized what she intended to do. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I couldn't bring myself to stay the words. She pulled out my hard cock and it felt so good in her soft hands. She looked up at me then suddenly it was in her mouth. I knew this was and dangerous wrong but it felt too good to tell her to stop. I looked down at her I was amazed to see my sophisticated secretary like this...on the floor with my cock filling her mouth. I started to tell her to stop, or I am sure I would have if the door hadn't suddenly swung open.

I jerked my head up to see Gustavo and Carlos at the door, as well as the two lap sitters. Linda released me from her mouth and stood up, brushing her skirt smooth. I pulled my cock back into my pants awkwardly and tried to stammer an explanation. Gustavo said something in Spanish to the three girls and they all walked away. I felt like a little boy who had been caught stealing. I started again to try to explain, but Gustavo cut me off.

"Jefe, relax. You're a man. You are human."

Carlos smirked and added, "And as humans we are animals. Try as we might, the animal will come out." I wasn't sure about that, but I nodded since both seemed to be at ease.

Gustavo turned to Carlos and said, "Perhaps...it's time we moved our Friday get-togethers." Carlos nodded as if he was thinking the same thing.

Gustavo turned to me and started tentatively, "Perhaps Jefe...your house would give us a little retreat after each week?"

I stared blankly at him for a moment, my heart still beating from being caught. I looked at Carlos who was nodding confidently.

"For Happy Hour? Errr...yes...I suppose...I'll have to check with Sandy."

Carlos cut in, "Ah, Sandy will love it! She is an animal too, of course she will like having men around the house from time to time."

I remembered Carlos touching my wife and felt my cock stir. I told him Sandy had had a few drinks at the party but was normally more reserved. Carlos laughed and again said that, like all of us, my wife is an 'animal' and it's natural to enjoy the opposite sex.

He added, sounding concerned, "I assume you are ok with us flirting with your wife? It's all in good fun."

I wasn't sure how to respond. After all, they had just seen another girl sucking my cock. In the worst case I could lose my job and have to go home. How would I explain that to Sandy? I nodded, despite being a little unsure why he had asked.

"It's settled then." Gustavo declared. "Starting next week we will move the Friday party to Jefe's beautiful home."

When I told Sandy of the plan she expressed enthusiasm, as Carlos had predicted. She said it would be a great opportunity to get to know the team better and having Carmelita could make it easy to host. I had a strange mix of feelings about this, but decided Sandy was right. We would be here for a long time and it was important to bond with my team...to inspire them.

The next week went by rather quickly. Work seemed to be going a bit better. Our new product launch was showing some promise. I could now follow the discussions in most of the meetings. My secretary Linda was back to being a very efficient administrative assistant. I missed the shoulder rubs, but was too nervous with her to even look her in the eye. On Thursday I saw the girl who had been sitting on my lap come out of Gustavo's office. She saw me looking, smiled and giggled then walked on. I remembered I was rather vulnerable, since at least a few people (perhaps many) knew my secretary had been sucking my cock in my office.

On Friday, I left work early to make sure everything was ready for the get-together. When I got to our home I found there were already drinks and glasses set up by the pool with snacks laid out. There was even music playing. Carmelita came out, looking rather pretty. I had never seen her in a skirt, but now she wore one with floral prints, and a white sleeveless blouse. She also wore attention grabbing bright red lipstick. When I mentioned she looked nice Carmelita giggled and said that my wife had told her the handsome men from the party were returning.

I went inside and found Sandy in our bedroom looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a bathing suit I had never seen before. It featured a camisole peach top with lace, and and aqua blue bottoms that was as close to a thong as I had ever seen her wear other than as lingerie. In fact the outfit looked like it was lingerie and I intended to tell her it was a bit much before she looked at me and cut me off.

"Oh, don't worry about this, I won't be swimming today and I'll be wearing my cover." She looked at herself again and turned back to me, "Isn't it sexy though? I bought it today. It's Brazilian."

I nodded, still looking at how beautiful she looked in it.

"Good." she smiled as she turned around and looked at her ass in the mirror. Can you fetch my cover from the closet? They'll be here soon."

They did indeed arrive soon. In fact, unlike the previous party, they started to arrive to our happy hour right after the scheduled start of 3pm. Gustavo and Pedro arrived together, sharing Gustavo's driver. I opened the door for them and before I knew it Gustavo was embracing me, thanking me again for having this at my place. Pedro gave me a warm handshake, with his other hand on my shoulder. Sandy came down and the two men watched her descend the stairs. With the three of us looking up at her, admiring her beauty it felt like she was coming down to meet her prom date.

She greeted Pedro first and I watched Sandy's small frame get enveloped in his burly body. His kissed he on the cheek, with a third time for 'luck'. He kept his hand on her back, but I noticed her wrap rose with the embrace, exposing the bottom of both ass cheeks. This was going to be an interesting evening, I thought.

Gustavo was next and he said something to her in Spanish that made her giggle before he took my wife in his arms. He kissed her once on each cheek, then on the kiss for luck, kissed her on the lips, laughing and saying he was indeed lucky. He did not grope Sandy, but he did allow his hands to rest on her bottom throughout their extended hug.

We took them out back where Carmelita as waiting with welcome drinks for everyone. Pedro let out a whistle when he saw her and spoke to her enthusiastically in Spanish. I watched my maid blush as she poured him a drink.

We toasted another week's work and drank the tequila shots, then took sips of the micheladas Carlmelita had prepared. They were refreshing and easy to drink. Gustavo talked merrily about what parts of Mexico we should visit while we lived in the country, but I noticed his eyes almost never left Sandy. Pedro, on the other hand, seemed to be distracted by Carmelita, and didn't try to hide it as he studied her body with a faint smile.

Carmelita suddenly went into the house, and when she returned she had Carlos with her. I walked over and he cooly thanked me for hosting while giving me a firm handshake. When he saw Sandy approaching he spoke her name with excitement, and if at a college reunion. He turned from me to greet her in Spanish, then kissed her on the lips while grabbing her bottom through her wrap. Sandy smiled but seemed a little taken aback and playfully slapped him with a giggle, "Carlos, my husband is right there!"

Carlos laughed a booming laugh and turned to me to say, "Aww, he won't mind sharing a little. Will you Jefe?" Carlos then pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek three times, making the universal pantomime for a blow job. I blushed and stammered something indicating that it would be fine. Carlos turned back to my wife, his hand returning to he bottom as he guided her back to where Gustavo and Pedro were seated, "See, he is a very generous boss!"

Sandy looked over her shoulder at me with a smile and a shrug. I made sure to sit beside Sandy on a love seat, a little concerned with the liberties that were being taken. Carmelita arrived with more shots.

The next hour and a half seemed to go by quite quickly. The drinks were flowing freely and everyone was having a grand time.

Curious and trying to make conversation, I asked about their tradition of kissing each other when they meet. Gustavo explained that the tradition in Mexico was on two cheeks, but in Brazil it was three times. Dumbly I asked if you should 'air' kiss of really kiss the cheek. Carlos chuckled and said he would demonstrate. He motioned for Sandy to come over. When she did he stayed seated and turned her around. I watched as he flipped up her wrap to reveal her ass, covered by the small bikini. He then smirked, bent forward and lightly kissed each ass cheek. Sandy giggled but did not move.

"That is for someone you have just been introduced to." he lectured.

He then planted longer kisses on each of her ass cheeks. I felt myself get hard watching my wife stand there and allow another man to kiss her bottom.

"That is for someone you are friends with."

Carlos then pulled my wife on to his lap. I could see she was surprised, but she allowed him to do so and he kissed her on the lips.

"And that is for a very good friend." he laughed.

I thanked him for the lesson and everyone laughed. Pedro poured us another round of shots.

Sandy stayed seated beside Carlos. I watched him place his hand on her knee while telling a story, and it almost never left her leg after that. I watched the contrast of his dark, muscular forearm against her white leg. I stared with a mix of jealousy and arousal as his hand slowly stroked her bare skin, his fingers sometimes grazing her thighs, but never seeming to risk more dangerous territory. I could see Sandy's face flush, but could not tell if it was from the sun, the drinks, or the excitement of having a stranger's hands on her. Gustavo was more of a gentleman, but also showered my wife with attention. At one point I saw Pedro come back from a trip to the bathroom, engaging Carmelita in an intense discussion in Spanish.

It was actually Carlos who broke away from the coziness with my wife. He suggested it was time for a swim and invited Sandy to join him. I was pleased when she refused but saw her checking out his impressive body when he rose and stripped off his shirt and shorts to reveal a rather small bathing suit. It was not clear if he was fully erect, but I could see he was impressively endowed, and was sure Sandy, sitting much closer, took note as well.

Carlos dove into the pool and showed off an impressive stroke as he started to do laps. I suspect he wanted to impress Sandy, but she excused herself and went inside. She walked back to the patio just after Carlos got out of the pool. He was expecting her to join him, but instead she walked over to my chair and sat in my lap, giving me an extended kiss. I would normally have been rather mortified to be making out in front of my reports, but between the drinks and my adaptation to the local customs, I found myself gratefully kissing her back, very aware than she must feel my erection under her.

Gustavo clinked his glass with a spoon and cried, "No fair. We are all alone here."

Carlos, thinking quickly, jumped in, "Jefe, you did promise to share your bride." I tried to remember the words I had used, but he continued. "Why don't we have a contest amongst the three of us. Winner gets the next kiss?"

Gustavo and Pedro both enthusiastically endorsed the idea, with nobody looking to me for confirmation. Sandy giggled and snuggled into my erection, saying nothing. Pedro suggested an arm wrestling contest, Carlos a race across the pool, but they agreed on Gustavo's suggestion, first one to drink three shots. They agreed I would be the judge, and Pedro instructed Carmelita in Spanish how to prepare the drinks. As she poured I watched Pedro's hand stroke the back of her leg, and saw my maid give a wicked smile.

After the drinks were poured Carmelita surprised me with a 'Vamos!" and the three men started a lightning round of shots, downing one after the other, and leaving each shot glass turned over on the table to prove they had finished. It was a very close finish and when I saw them all looking at me claiming victory I was unsure what to say. Then at once I realized I did not want Carlos to win, so I pointed jovially at Gustavo and said one of perhaps five words I knew in Spanish "Capmeon!"

Gustavo let out a cheer, then everyone laughed as he used his index finger to motion for Sandy to come to him. My wife got up from my lap, stumbling a little from the drinks she had had, and walked over to Gustavo. I saw her look down at him with a sexy smile. She started to move towards him when Carlos told her to wait, then gently pulled away her wrap. The men all cheered and whistled as my wife was now dressed only in her tiny bikini. Gustavo took her hand and pulled her into his lap, then put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her towards him.

I had never seen my wife make out with another man. My heart beat fast and felt heavy, but a new erection was now pushing against my shorts. Gustavo kissed her more aggressively than I do, pulling her hair a little. Sandy let him lead and certainly made no objection as his other hand explored her leg and outside of her ass. When he finally broke the kiss Pedro and Carlos cheered again. Sandy looked flushed and breathless as she stared into Gustavo's eyes.

Somewhat to my surprise it was Gustavo who actually stopped it there, telling Sandy and the rest of us that they didn't want to take advantage of our hospitality. Carlos helped Sandy up, and she looked at me tentatively with a smile. Each man took the goodbyes as an opportunity to get a kiss from my wife. Every man allowed himself a feel of her nearly naked ass, and Carlos in particular groped her openly. I could barely believe this was happening, and was confused at being aroused by it all. Pedro also gave Carmelita a long kiss goodbye, and then they were gone.

When we were alone, I slumped in a chair in our living room, feeling the effects of all the drinks. Sandy walked over and rubbed my shoulders tenderly, making me think of Linda's back rubs...and how she sucked my cock.

"Sorry, honey." she said. "I think we got carried away there. I know this is a more touchy culture, but they may have enjoyed touching me a little too much."

She came around and sat in my lap, then jumped a little. "Ohhhh...", she squeezed my erection through my shorts. "It looks like somebody enjoyed seeing all those men grab my ass."

Sandy sometimes enjoyed teasing me since I tended to be stuffier than her, but I had never heard her talk quite like this. I couldn't tell her that I had been thinking of Linda giving me a blow job. Besides, it was true that part of me had enjoyed seeing all the guys touching my wife...kissing her. My erection throbbed more and she giggled. "Mmmm...I think they enjoyed as well. Gustavo may have been even harder than you."

My mind scrambled to think of a response, but instead I watched as Sandy took my cock out of my shorts and started to stroke it. "Were you excited to watch me make out with him? He's a good kisser." She stroked faster. "Did you think it was hot to see me in his lap? I was just wearing this tiny bathing suit...barely dressed. His cock was pushed between my ass cheeks"

I knew I would cum soon and started to tense. "Mmm...that's it baby, cum for me." my wife coaxed. She pointed my cock away from her so I sprayed on to the floor and my leg.

Exhausted from the drinks, the mixed emotions and ejaculating, I may have fallen asleep right there after cumming, but we heard Carmelita cleaning up in the kitchen and a giggling Sandy took me by the hand and led me upstairs. It occurred to me for a moment that I had better go back down and clean my cum off the floor before Carmelita found it.

When we got to the bedroom, Sandy nearly threw me on to the bed. "Well", she smiled pointing at my softening cock, "I'm guessing that won't be much use to me, but I need a release so you'll have to use your tongue." Without further ceremony Sandy stripped off her bathing suit. I noticed she was freshly shaven. Sandy climbed on to the bed and almost immediately straddled my face. I started to lick her as I normally do, noting how wet she was, but she was somehow hungrier tonight. "Do it right, like you mean it." she commanded, pulling the back of my head deeper into her. My face was covered in her juices, and I licked deeper and faster. She moaned a little and started to ride my face, pushing her pussy up and down my tongue and nose. I held her ass while she did most of the work, and finally felt her tense, and become quiet. She purred slightly and I felt her lower back perspiring. With she finally rolled over and fell asleep, nude and uncovered. I admired how beautiful she looked. I wondered if our relationship would ever be the same.

The weeks to follow included some established patterns, and some interesting developments.

At work, things went well. I felt more capable, understanding more and more and feeling very much a part of the team. Gustavo, Pedro and even Carlos seemed to take my lead when I felt strong enough about an issue. They were working hard and getting things done. The business results were improving and the new product was now considered a success. My boss, the Latin America Regional President Jorge Rodriguez, called me to tell me how impressed he was. Linda continued to be a very efficient secretary, and did offer shoulder rubs on occasion, but there was a hint of pity in her eyes when she looked at me.

The weekly happy hours at my place continued of course. Sandy put effort into making sure everything was ready for the boys each week, with Carmelita doing most of the work. Sandy also made sure she looked great as hostess. She would spend much of each Friday grooming, rubbing lotion on herself, getting a pedicure and choosing her outfit.

If there was any question regarding the tone these parties would have, they were put to rest quickly when the three amigos arrived together for our next event, right on time. Each man, told my wife how beautiful she looked, sometimes punching it up with 'sexy' or 'hot'. They each took the opportunity to kiss her on the lips while I stood there. Carlos and Gustavo in particular were sure to feel her bum. It startled me a little to see other hands groping my wife, but we all knew it was nothing I hadn't seen before. Like the previous week, just watching made me hard. I remembered my wife teasing me after everyone had left last week.

Gustavo suggested that Sandy looked so hot it would be nice to get a picture with her. Carlos and Pedro both wanted one as well and they gave me their phones to take a group shot. At this point, Carlos established a new tradition for the weekly parties. Before I took the first picture he told Sandy she looked like a gift that needed to be unwrapped, and proceeded to take her beach wrap off of her. This left Sandy in just the tiny bikini she had bought earlier that day. She did a twirl for the group and they cheered as if they had never seen such a show before. The three men surrounded my wife for a picture, their arms around her and on her. Each of them then wanted pictures alone with her, and I took them one after the other. Carlos asked for a few, including one when he kissed my wife on the lips again.