Sandy-Jim-Dave

Story Info
Sandy goes to bed awaiting her husband.
1.4k words
4.15
93.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers

Sandy lay down on the bed and listened to see if Jim was coming in to bed. She had left him watching an old movie on TV with his buddy Dave. She had whispered in his ear that her pussy needed sucked and to hurry his buddy out the door. Sandy was still a good looking woman at 45, standing 5'8" and had kept her weight to about 150. Her measurements still weren't to bad either 38D-28-38. Her hips had flared a little, and her breasts had gotten bigger over the years and there was some sag, but they were still firm and the nipples more sensitive than 25 years ago when Jim had first sucked them on their wedding night. Jim being 5 years older than her he had taught her many things over the first years. Reaching to the nightstand for the vibrator she began to remember...

Standing by the edge of the bed Jim pushed his boxers down, she was still amazed at the size of his cock. Hard it stood up, it's purple head pointing towards the sky, 8 full inches and thick. She had tried to take it in her mouth but could only ever get the head in. She loved to lick the shaft and circle the head while her hand held the base and stroked it...the vibrator was on low and she ran it the length of her slit, feeling the little tip slip between the lips...she remembered the first time...he put her on her knees and stood at the edge of the bed, looking back she watched as he held the shaft in his hand and spreading her pussy lips apart began pushing his rod into her...she pushed back and felt the head begin to split her and fill her...she pushed the vibrator against her clit...

He reached under her and his fingers found her button and began to circle and circle...he pushed deep and she reached back and cupped his balls...they were so big and heavy hanging in his sack...she spread her legs open and turned the vibrator on high...he had fucked her with long slow strokes his finger teasing her clit, bringing her to the edge of orgasm and then letting it subside. It would drive her crazy! She would buck against his cock but he would pull back until just the head was inside her and take little short strokes...her finger pushed in her pussy and she started moving it in and out, the vibrator working the clit, she was going to cum ...he pulled out and sat her on the edge of the bed and while she looked he stroked his cock, the head got deep purple, he slammed it faster...

She moved the vibrator up and down over her clit, her finger pumped deeper...the first load landed on her breasts...the second one was directly into her mouth...she had grabbed the cock and squeezing it pumped the remaining cum load into her mouth...Jim had reached down and squeezed her clit and she began cumming and swallowing his cum at the same time...her hips arched up against the vibrator, her body shuddered... Her orgasm began deep...remembering how his cum filled her mouth she couldn't swallow it all...her body relaxed and she turned the vibrator off...Smiling contentedly she rolled over and drifted off to sleep knowing when he came to bed he would feel the wet spot of her cum on the sheets and know she had played before sleep...

Sandy reached over and awoke wondering where the hell Jim was? It was 2am!! Slipping her robe on she headed down the hall. She stopped in the doorway to the livingroom...the TV was on and the guys were watching a video...she couldn't believe what she was seeing!! Jim had one of their home movies and was showing it to Dave! They had gotten a camcorder and one night Jim had taken movies of her using all her toys and then she had gotten pictures of him stroking his cock . He was showing this to Dave?!?! She started to say something and then looked to them, she could only stop and stare. They were sitting on the couch, pants off, and stroking each others cocks!! She stood mesmerized watching them jacking each other off...she glanced at the TV and she was working the dildo in and out of her pussy...she felt her juices flow and dampen her pussy hair...she had an idea!! Hurrying to the bedroom she grabbed the camera, made sure a new tape was in and headed back to the livingroom...

Both guys were engrossed in the movie and what they had in their hands and didn't hear Sandy when she set the tripod and camera up in the doorway. She focused so the lens recorded the hands moving, then she stepped back and let her robe fall open...her fingers found the spot between her legs and began to move...she looked at the TV, Jim had his cock in his hand and had poured oil down the shaft. The mic had picked up the sound real good and you could hear the slippery sound of oil as his hand stroked his shaft. This must have really turned Dave on because he started humping against Jim's fist and his hand was a blur on Jim's cock...

The TV showed Jim's cock shooting cum towards the screen...Jim and Dave turned towards each other looking down at their throbbing cocks...putting them side by side their hands encompassed both cocks and the first loads shot straight up in the air...Sandy couldn't take anymore and hurrying to the couch opened her mouth and began sucking the cocks and licking the cum running down the shafts and over their hands...her fingers feverishly working her clit...

The move shocked Jim and he stared down at Sandy's mouth sucking and licking cum. She must have been there a long time he thought and really turned on! He let go of Dave's cock watched in amazement as Sandy took his buddy's cock completely in her mouth and began sucking the entire length of his cock. Dave wasn't as big as Jim but his cock was a decent size, at least a good 6"+, Jim figured. Now here was his wife devouring the entire length of it. Her fingers were busy between her legs and he watched as her orgasm overtook her body ... It made her suck harder...Dave could only watch these lips suck his prick...just the sight made him begin to grow hard again and without thinking he pulled Sandy towards him and slammed her down hard on his cock. Her pussy took him in ...Sandy's pussy was still spasming from her orgasm and her pussy began sucking this cock that was stuffed inside her...

Jim watched and grabbed his cock and stroked it watching the erotic sight ...he moved up on the couch and taking Sandy's head pulled it towards his cock...her mouth opened wide and as she fucked the cock in her pussy she took his cockhead in her mouth and began sucking him off...Jim closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of her wet pussy moving up and down Dave's cock...her mouth sucking and slurping his cock...a hand wrapped around his shaft and began stroking...Sandy began licking around the head, then another tongue began licking...two mouths began taking the head...sucking ...licking...Jim looked just as the head of his cock disappeared into Dave's mouth...Sandy's tongue licking the shaft...his balls began to jump and the another load began up the shaft...

Sandy felt it cumming and pushed Dave's head over the cockhead...Sandy stroked the shaft and watched him swallow the first load, then pushing him away she got the second load...their lips and tongues fought for the remaining cum unloading from Jim's cock...Dave grabbed Sandy's breasts, his hips pushed up and he put his hot cum up inside this beautiful tight pussy ...Sandy felt it cumming and pushed down burying her pussy on his cock, her muscles grabbed it and began milking all his cum...

Sandy felt Dave's cock slip out of her and looking at both of them suggested, "Let's get some sleep and in the morning you boy's can show me how you like to play with each other's cocks and my pussy." With a twinkle in her eye, she pointed to the camera, and added "In case you forget how we can always watch a movie."

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers