Sandy, Lee, & Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Lee and me.
2.6k words
4.64
35.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light streaming in the bedroom window woke me. I glanced at the clock on the night-table and saw that it was almost 10:30. Wow. We didn't normally sleep so late. Turning, I saw that Sandy's side of the bed was empty. At least the coffee would be ready.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and got under a hot shower. When I was clean I drew back the shower curtain and grabbed a towel. Standing there drying off I checked out my reflection in the big mirror over the double sinks on the far wall. I had gotten a pretty good tan over the past 10 days, except for the area normally covered by my bathing suit. My recently shaved pubes highlighted my hanging cock and balls, and I decided I liked the look. Thinking about how it got that way made my cock swell, and it swung as I strode back to my room. I threw on gym shorts and a T-shirt and walked downstairs.

Lee was alone at the table when I came into the kitchen, though there was a mug at the place next to hers. "Hey, sleepy-head," she said. "I was wondering if I was going to have to come get you up." She stopped with her mouth open and her cheeks colored. "I, I mean..."

"Yeah, I guess all the sun and activity really got to me," I replied, throwing myself into the chair opposite her. Her color rose higher and she jumped up and walked to the counter.

"Want some coffee?"

"Sure. Thanks." As she reached to the cupboard to get a mug, her short robe rose along the back of her thighs, and I eyed her long, lightly-tanned legs. She must have felt my gaze, because she hurriedly put the mug down and filled it with coffee. She brought it over and set in on the table in front of me, then backed away to lean against the counter, folding her arms under her breasts.

"Where's Sandy?" I asked.

"She, um, she went to the garden center. Something about shrubs for the flower beds." When I looked over at her she dropped her eyes. Lee had been brazenly turning me on for the past two days, looking me dead in the eye while she pulled her ball-clenching tricks. But Sandy had always been around, and now that we were alone in the house, the audacious Lee seemed to have disappeared.

I could feel the tension in the air. Little tremors were racing up and down my stomach and Lee was shifting nervously from foot to foot. Still not looking at me she said, "Well, if you're all set, I, uh, I think I'll go take a bath," and hurried from the room.

I sat there a few minutes, toying with my coffee-mug. "Fuck this, " I said aloud, and headed for the stairs.

When I got to the bathroom door I could hear water running. I hesitated, my hand on the knob, then, taking a deep breath, pushed open the door. Lee's robe was draped over the low arm-chair between the tub and the sinks, and she was bent over the tub, her hair pinned up, shutting off the faucets. I took in the curves of her long legs and rounded butt. Her large, firm breasts swayed slightly as she turned her head toward me, and I felt my cock rising.

"Dan! What...I'm... you..." I put my finger to my lips. "Shh." I stripped off my T-shirt and threw it in the corner. "But..." I brought my finger back to my lips, then shoved down my shorts and kicked them over by my shirt. Lee turned to sit on the curved edge of the big claw-footed tub, staring at me wide-eyed, and I walked toward her, my half-hard cock bouncing. "Listen, Dan, I..." I reached out and put my finger on her lips and sat next to her. Lee had put her hands on the tub on either side of her, and her body was stiff and angular.

"Dan, really. I don't think..." I leaned over and kissed the point of her shoulder. Lee shuddered. " I..." My lips grazed over her collar-bone and I kissed the base of her neck. Her head bent back slightly and I kissed my way up to just below her ear, then trailed my lips back down and kissed the base of her neck again. I could feel the breath ease out of her, and her shoulders relaxed. I leaned in closer and kissed her throat. Her head went back farther still, and she rested her right hand lightly on my thigh.

Lee's skin glowed pale gold in the filtered sunlight and felt like silk under my lips. I couldn't stop kissing her. Her neck, her throat, her shoulders. I kissed the upper slope of her right breast, and as she turned to me and lifted her left arm to pull me closer, her nipple brushed my chin. I felt a shock run through her, and she arched her back and held my head to her. I sucked her rigid nipple between my lips, flicking it with my tongue. Her hand caressed my thigh, and now I jumped as the backs of her fingers brushed my sac.

I took her hand and stood and pulled her up to me. Lee twined her arms loosely around my neck. I rested my hands on her ass and she leaned her head back and gave me her blue-eyed stare, this time with a little smile touching the corners of her mouth. I put my head forward and let my lips brush hers. Our tongues met and sparks shot through me. Her arms tightened and she leaned into me. Her skin against mine from our knees to our lips made my entire body feel on fire. Lee broke the kiss and leaned back again, farther this time, so that we were separated to the hips. She looked own and gave a little giggle.

"What?" I followed her gaze and could see my shining purple cock-head throbbing between us.

"Reminds me of the other day," she said.

"Oh, that." I blushed. "Well, this time I'll try to make it last a little longer."

"You've got to be kidding. That was the hottest thing I ever saw."

She cocked her head and looked up at me, another giggle bubbling up. "I wonder if I could make you do it again."

"I'm sure you could. You almost had me again when we were dancing. But I've got other plans."

"Oh, really. Like what?"

I didn't answer, but tightened my grip on her ass and lifted until just her toes were on the floor. I kept lifting and she raised her legs along mine and wrapped them around my waist. She was still leaning back and my cock was still trapped between us, but now I could feel her hot wetness pressed against me. We looked into each others' eyes as our hips ground slowly.

"Oh. Like that." We kept up our slow rhythm until Lee squeezed with her legs and pulled herself up with her arms and my cock popped free. She started to lower herself and I felt the head graze her labia. I tensed my biceps and stopped her descent.

"That's not the plan" I said.

"No?" She was still pushing down with her ass, and I was straining to hold her. My hips seemed to have a plan of their own and kept up their rocking, the tip of my cock just sliding in and out between her lips.

I knew I couldn't keep fighting her long. I jerked my hips back and bent forward, lowering her into the armchair. Her feet flopped to the floor, and I kissed her and gently pulled her arms from my neck.

I straightened up and stood back, breathing hard, and took her in with my eyes. She was lying slumped, her arms resting on the arms of the chair, her breasts and stomach rising and falling with her breathing, her long legs parted. I knelt before her and placed my hands under her knees and lifted her legs. Lee got the idea and pulled her legs up and out, draping them over the arms of the chair.

Now I was where I'd dreamed of being since I'd watched Sandy shave her: face to face with Lee's wide-spread pussy. As I'd noticed before, her outer lips were heavy and rounded, and her labia protruded well beyond them. They were no longer pink, but blood-red, and gaped open under my gaze, swollen and shining with her moisture. Her clit poked out from under its hood, and I thought I could see her pulse beating in it. The sight had my cock throbbing and pumping clear pre-cum in an almost continuous flow. I tore my eyes away and looked up at her.

"Like I said. You're fantastic." She smiled as she looked at me. "And, like I said, I've got a plan."

"Oh, yeah, I'll bet you do."

I sank onto my haunches and kissed about halfway up her right thigh. She was baby-soft and smooth. Her texture made me want more, and I kissed, licked, and rubbed my cheek along her skin. Lee rested a hand gently on my head, caressing her fingers through my hair. Her whole body was in motion, and she tugged me gently forward.

I pointed my tongue and ran the tip gently between her lips. Lee jerked and groaned. I turned my head to the side and sucked in the left side of her wet pussy, pressing my lips together and sliding my tongue back and forth over her. Lee's bottom clenched and rose from the seat. I opened my mouth and got both labia in, sucking and licking. Lee was bouncing in the chair like a puppet. My face was soaked. I turned my head, broadened my tongue, and swiped up through her, coming to rest on her clit. Lee closed her hands in my hair, pulling me fiercely to her. "Ohgod,ohgod,ohgod. Daaaaan!" I lost all sense of myself, devouring her madly while she bucked.

When she had sunk back into the chair and loosened her grip on me and her legs had slid back to the floor, I straightened my back to look at her. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed, and her heaving chest was blotched with red. Little convulsions were running over her sweat-slick belly. Her blue eyes appeared behind half-open lids, and she gave me a new version of the stare, soft and warm.

"Hey, you. That was some plan."

"Plan A."

Lee's eyes opened a little more. "Oh, is there a plan B?"

"You can't have a plan A without a plan B."

"You're quite the planner."

"Well, actually, plan B is as far as I've got."

"And plan B is?"

I put my hands on the tops of her thighs and pulled myself back to my knees. My cock rose in the V of her thighs. It was dancing with excitement, and pre-cum coated the head and shaft down to my balls. The thick veins stood out like blue ropes, pulsing to the beat of my heart. Seeing my distended prick lurching so close to Lee's wide-spread, glistening pussy made me light-headed.

"Uh, plan B involves…" I stammered.

Lee reached out and clasped me with her right hand. "I think I get it." She eased me towards her. I thrust forward, but then she stiffened her arm and stopped me in my tracks. She released her hold on me, and I groaned as she sat up and pushed her hand against my chest.

"I've got a plan of my own. Stand up." I laid my hands on her thighs again and pushed myself upright onto trembling legs. In the low chair her eyes were about at the level of my balls.

"Dan, I think you may have been right about this shaving thing. I was wrong. You absolutely don't look like a pre-adolescent teen-ager. You look good enough to eat." Lee slid her hands up my thighs and wrapped them around my shaft. Pulling it down, she pouted her lips and planted a wet kiss on the head. Her mouth slipped across my flowing lubrication. The downward pressure on my cock and her tight grip on my shaft had me boiling. She backed off and looked up at me before leaning in again. She squeezed harder and sucked me in until my head was lost behind her lips. Stroking and sucking, she let her tongue swirl over my glans as her hands slid over my shaft.

"Jesus, Lee," I breathed, "I don't know how long I can take this." Her lips smacked together as she pulled off me and let go.

"No problem, plan-man"

She stood and turned, backing me away with her butt, and lifted her right knee onto the arm of the chair. She leaned her arms forward and crossed them on the low chair-back. Her back sloped to her shoulders and her gorgeous ass was raised and pointed at me.

She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned. "Plan B."

I shuffled to her on shaky legs. I laid my left hand on her ass and tried to steady my wildly jerking cock with my right. I leaned forward, found her, and slid into her balls deep. A long sigh issued from somewhere in the cushions of the chair and mixed with my own. I pulled my right hand out from between us and let it rest beside my left on her ass. I leaned back from the waist and sucked in a deep breath, feeling my neck and shoulders relax. My hips had started their own motion unbidden, and I was stroking in and out of Lee's soaking cunt, slow and long.

My heightened senses picked up the vibrations traveling through her body and through my own. As my pace increased, I slid my hands up to grasp her hips. I looked down and watched waves run over her soft cheeks each time I plowed into her. The sight of my hairless cock buried into her, skin on skin, and her slick labia grasping at me each time I pulled back, brought me close to the edge. I felt a pulse beating like a drum, but didn't know if it was hers or mine. I knew I'd lose it if I kept looking there, and as much as all my nerves and sensors were rushing me to orgasm, I wanted to stay here as long as I possibly could.

I dragged my eyes away and looked up at Lee. She'd let her head rest on her folded arms and turned it to the right, facing the big mirror. I twisted my head and searched for her eyes in the reflection. I saw her face, her mouth slack and her lips puffing and letting out a little "Oh" with every stroke. Her eyes were glazed and focused not on mine but further down the mirror.

I widened my field of vision and took in the whole panorama: Lee, bent over the armchair, her magnificent body gleaming in the sunlight, all her curves and softness on display, her breasts swinging, her sides heaving, my hands gripping her waist, and my thick red cock slamming into her relentlessly. I felt my calf muscles tensing, and watched as Lee let her left hand float down over her nipples and stomach to graze her clit. Every cell in my body flashed to overload as I lunged forward. Lee's ass strained back at me. Her fingers stroked lightly over my balls, and behind my eyelids everything went black.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I opened my eyes I was still standing behind her, my hands now on her butt, my hips pressed into hers. Lee was looking at me in the mirror. Her blue eyes sparkled as they met mine.

"So. Plan B," I gasped.

"Yep. Twenty-four to go."