Sandy, Mark and Helen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly afterwards, I was seated in the hot, bubbling water as two women prepared to enter. Helen was dressed in her usual concealing two-piece suit while Sandy was wearing her regular bikini. There were four sections with two seats in each, and I pulled Helen into the seat beside me on my left while Sandy sat in the next section. I lowered the lights and we relaxed in the swirling water. There was a brief, banal, conversation about how wonderful the water felt, how relaxing it was, etc. That was followed by an anticipatory silence during which I put my left arm around Helen's shoulders and pulled her over to me. As I held her tight, she looked up at me and I kissed her lightly, a kiss she responded to with more fervor than I had anticipated.

That removed any hesitation that I had, and I began gently fondling her tits through her suit top. She welcomed my move by pushing her tit out and putting her hand over mine I looked up and saw Sandy watching intently in the dim light and received a wide, encouraging smile as I felt Helen. Unfortunately, Helen's cumbersome top prevented me from getting any real sensation as I felt her. I pulled my left arm from around her and slid my hand down her back until I encountered the fastening. Obviously, she realized my intention as she leaned forward, permitting me to open it. Immediately, her back was bare and the straps slid down her arms and off, taking her concealing bra with them. For the first time, my hand caressed, fondled and squeezed those lovely breasts!

Helen's reaction was amazing. Instead of shyly and timidly sitting there, letting her tits be worked on, she pushed forward, frankly welcoming and enjoying something she had never done before - letting a man feel and grope her tits, her bare tits! This was no shy little maiden, no timorous little housewife just letting something happen - she was involved! I looked over at Sandy again and saw that she had also removed her bra and was staring intently at the action. The water concealed Helen's tits, but even in the dim light, she could see what was going on. If I had had any question about her acceptance and approval of my intimacy with Helen, it would have been dispelled by the look on her face and the grin she gave me.

I looked back at Helen and saw a very happy, excited face and began a series of intense, even loving kisses. I don't know if she actually had an orgasm during that time, but, if not, she was close to it. That may sound like a bit of overreaction - it was only having her tits felt - but, with her background, having and enjoying that overturned a lifetime of self-imposed restraint. That wild passion finally wore off a bit and we just sat back and regained our composure. And, then, I did something totally unexpected!

Reaching over to Sandy, I took her hand and placed it on Helen's tit, saying, "You need to be a part of this too!" I squeezed her hand and the tit together and then ran the hand over the nipple so she touched everything. "There, doesn't that feel good?"

Sandy was startled, of course, but, keeping her fingers gripping the tit, gasped out, "Wow, I guess that does feel good! No wonder men are always after you. I always wanted to know what they felt like, but I never had the nerve to do anything about it and now I know."

"Oh, honey, you could have felt them anytime! I would have loved it! I guess we were both too shy. Well, I have a feeling that my tits are going thoroughly explored before I go home! My god, I can't believe it, but I love both your hands on me! You're fantastic! I guess that I should feel some guilt about this, but I don't!"

By that time, we had had enough of the Jacuzzi and my cock, which, needless to say, was totally erect throughout all of this, received another infusion of heat as, for the first time I saw Helen nude on top. For the first time I saw those breasts bare and, as she bent somewhat to touch the rim of the Jacuzzi, it was easy to see why she could be seen as the figurehead on a ship. These really were tits! Firm cones with no sag, nipples turgid and poking out like fat pencil erasers - they looked artificial, too perfect. I had felt them through the thin fabric of her nightgown and, now, in the water, but seeing them naked brought a whole new perspective. It's the kind of thing you have to see to understand, for words simply can't convey something so out or the ordinary.

She was still a bit shy, wrapping a towel around herself as we went upstairs while Sandy stayed topless. I had no idea as to what was going to happen next as she went into her room while Sandy and I went into our bedroom. My first act was to look closely at Sandy's face as I asked, "Are you all right?"

"Oh, I'm fine! Actually, more than fine. I wasn't absolutely certain of how I would react to you feeling and kissing her, but I loved it! Seeing her tits out and you playing with them was a real turn-on. Not even the slightest hint of jealousy - except that I felt a real desire to feel them myself! And then you put my hand on them and I did it!" As I reached over and hugged her, my hard cock nudged into her stomach and she continued, "And something poking at me down there tells me how you feel about it!"

"Needless to say, I'm relieved that you're not upset. Reality, and your reaction to it, is often very different than how you picture it. I remember how unsure I was about how I would react when I pictured seeing you with Frank. Anyway, those tits are unreal! I can't believe that they could stick out like that with absolutely no sag! I can't wait to see them closer and more clearly. She hid them under the towel pretty quickly. Anyway, what now? Do you think we'll do anything more tonight?"

"I sort of doubt it. This has been a thoroughly traumatic evening for her, and we really don't want to push it. Why don't you dress and go back down to the living room and I'll go over and see how she's doing. Look, I'll just put on a pair of panties and a robe and take a robe to her. We'll come down when she's ready, but I have a feeling that it would be best to just act as natural as possible."

As she suggested, I went down and sat on the couch and watched TV and waited impatiently for the two women to join me. I'll admit to being a bit nervous because you never can be sure how people will react. In addition, this was all new to me as well as them. Sandy had had her affair with Frank - and, to some degree I had been a part of it - but now I was personally involved. My mind was in turmoil as I thought of what had happened and what I hoped would happen. What would Sandy's role be? Would she actually not mind if I fucked Helen? Question after question, but the reality was that I had never even fantasied about an affair - or whatever this would be!

Finally, after over a half hour, I heard them talking on the stairs as they came down. I suddenly realized how tense I was and forced myself to relax as they came into the room. They both were smiling - although Helen's looked a bit unnatural - so I knew that things had worked out favorably. They both were wearing robes and I couldn't help but wonder if Helen, like Sandy, only had panties on under hers. Sandy asked what I was watching and I was forced to say just some nature show since I really didn't know. She settled down beside me with her legs curled under her while Helen sat in a chair half facing us and half facing the TV. Fortunately, it was, in fact, a nature show and we sat there, making innocuous comments, while watching herds of wildebeests crossing the African plains.

When the show ended, Sandy stood up and said, with no explanation, "Move over here beside Mack, Helen." Helen did so and Sandy continued, "We have classes tomorrow and I'm going up and get ready for bed and leave you two alone for awhile." As she said that, Helen got up from her chair and I saw something I hadn't noticed when they had come into the room - Helen had no sash holding her robe closed. She had held it closed with her hand and, now, as she straightened up and shifted from the chair to the couch, the robe flared open. It was immediately evident that she, like Sandy, was wearing only panties under it! As she sat down beside me, Sandy leaned down and kissed her 'good night,' winked at me and went upstairs.

I found myself sitting next to a virtually nude woman who cuddled up to me, obviously waiting for me to take advantage of the situation. It didn't take long for me to do so as my hand slipped under the edge of her robe and began fondling and squeezing a fabulous tit. Neither of us said anything at first, but, finally, Helen spoke timidly and said, "We planned this because I couldn't do any more tonight. Richard is the only man who had seen my tits bare until now and, of course, the only one who had touched them. I really enjoyed it when you felt me through my nightgown and I really wanted you to feel my tits bare in the Jacuzzi. I've never been excited by having them touched before, but it was wonderful - I loved it! Maybe I'm over reacting, but I think it's because I had such a phobia against them being touched. I even liked having Sandy feel them! She said that I should tell you myself how I felt about it rather than have her tell you."

"They're wonderful tits and I love holding them and it makes me happy that you told me how you feel. I'm sure that both Sandy and I will pay a lot of attention to them. Frankly, I'm still shocked about the whole situation. As I'm sure Sandy told you, I've been fascinated by your breasts since she described them to me, but I was really only hoping to get a chance to see them."

"Here, let me take my robe off and you can really see them - and the rest of me too. Sandy and I talked about what I should do, but I just couldn't bring myself to be naked, but my panties don't hide much. Maybe I'll break down later - I guess I probably will - but this is as far as I'm comfortable with right now. Heavens, a month ago showing my bra to Sandy and letting her take a picture was a big deal!"

"It wasn't long ago that Sandy could have said the same thing, but conditions and circumstances cause us to do things that we thought were inconceivable."

"She said that something had happened and that she would tell me about it while we're alone. She said that you will be at a conference in November and we could talk about it then. Anyway, my situation had nothing to do with morality - my personal phobia, going back to junior high school kept me from wanting to be touched. Even being married isn't holding me back - Richard removed that limitation by his behavior."

While all of this talking was going on, I was fondling and massaging her tits. I started kissing her and letting my hand wander over her upper body. Oddly enough, despite the sexual arousal inevitable in that situation, the kissing and fondling had more of a loving feel. I felt no urge to push her further, but, somehow, I was confident that we would do more. She lay back against the couch and I proceeded to kiss and suck her nipples while my hand made its way down onto her panties, but I made no effort to go beneath them.

After almost thirty minutes of this intimate talking and exploring, we got up to go upstairs, but I had one final request. "Helen, please walk around the room and let me watch you." She did so, a bit embarrassed, and I saw what Sandy had meant when she said that Helen's tits just quivered as she walked - no bouncing or jiggling! It was fascinating to watch a pretty woman dressed only in a pair of thin panties parade around the room for my pleasure. She walked upstairs like that while I carried her robe. We stood at the door of her room and shared a long, very affectionate, good night kiss. Then I went in to see my wife who, I knew, was waiting for an accounting of what we had done.

The following morning it was hard to get going because sleep had come late. When I had joined her last night, Sandy had to hear, in detail, about my time alone with Helen. We had to review the experiences in the Jacuzzi and we speculated about what might happen next. Helen apparently had been exhausted by what was, obviously, the most sexually fraught night of her life for she was still asleep - or, maybe, she was just shy about facing us after that night. Sandy said that when she took the robe to her last night, she was standing, completely nude in the middle of the room, actually shaking from an emotional overload. They stood there hugging each other for almost five minutes before she calmed down. They sat on the bed and talking about what we has done in the Jacuzzi and how she felt. Finally, surprising herself, Sandy cupped and squeezed Helen's tit and asked, "Would you like to have Mack do this again tonight?" Convinced that Sandy had no reservations about it, Helen's answer was an emphatic yes.

Sandy promised to go up to get ready for bed after a short time and it was she who had suggested that Helen not fasten her robe. "I really thought that it would be good for the two of you to be alone so that she could really be comfortable with you - and, of course, you with her. It's one thing to be part of the excitement in a bubbling Jacuzzi, but another to deliberately lie back and let your robe come open to show your tits! You know, I think I know now how you felt when you knew that I was alone with Frank - wondering what I was doing, waiting eagerly to hear what I had done! It's nerve wracking!" The discussion went on for too long on a school night and, as would be expected, ended with a vigorous and satisfying fucking.

It was all very exciting, but, as I said before, it all added up to a slow start to the day. In addition, as would be expected, my mind tended to wander away from academic matters. As it happened, I had a large section of introductory political science having a multiple choice exam and my mind was elsewhere - I hope no one cheated for I was a poor proctor that day! I finally left the office about 3:00 and headed home.

As I walked into the house, I found Helen sitting on the couch reading. It was just a bit awkward since I hadn't seen her since last night on that couch, but, fortunately that self-consciousness didn't last long. However, the events of last night weren't mentioned. Finally, after talking for fifteen minutes or so, I said, "I'm going up and put on some more comfortable clothes and start in on grading these exams." I did just that and settled down at my desk in the study.

A few minutes later, Helen came into the room and offered, "Can I help you with those? I don't know much about political science, but I've graded hundreds of multiple choice exams over the years."

"Damn, Helen, that sounds wonderful. My grad assistant normally does them, but she's sick. Grading them is as boring as hell. Sit over at Sandy's desk and we'll split them up." I gave her the key to the answers and we started to work. Not only was it nice to have the help, it was very companionable to have her there, quietly working with me. Sometime later, Sandy came in downstairs and called out, "Where is everybody?" She admitted later that the thought that something wicked might be going on upstairs!

I called down, "We're in the study." and she soon joined us.

She came into the room, and in mock anger, said, "Well, look at this! I've been replaced. I come home and another woman has taken over my desk! A fine thing!" Her tone of voice was accusatory and she had a stern look on her face.

Responding in kind, I said, emphatically, "Well, I may just keep her. Unlike you, she is quiet, doesn't yell at me and is willing to grade my exams."

"Yeah, and she has bigger tits than I do!"

"Well, that certainly is a factor, but I wasn't going to mention it. They are really nice! Yeah, that's a good reason to keep her!"

Helen sat there completely nonplused. She had never been there when we began teasing like that and didn't know what to make of it. When Sandy said that about her tits, her face turned crimson and her mouth hung open in shock. Sandy, fortunately, saw her reaction immediately and reached down and hugged her, saying, "I'm sorry, honey, we tease like that all the time when we're alone! We say mean things because we know it's just fun. I just included you without thinking. I guess that means that you are part of the family."

Helen recover quickly, gasping out, "Well that's a relief! I didn't know what on earth was going on. Anyway, I don't think that Mack is going to replace you with me - but I do have bigger tits!"

"Yeah, that's why, when I came in, I half expected to find the two of you up here in bed after last night!"

That was the first time that our rather licentious activities of last night had been referred to - the traditional elephant in the room - and my eyes went immediately to Helen's face to see her reaction. It turned red as she again blushed in embarrassment, but surprising Sandy and me, and probably herself, she responded with, "We were too busy with these exams. Maybe later!"

Sandy and I were startled, not expecting her to join the teasing so promptly, but we broke out laughing and Sandy leaned over Helen's chair, hugged her again and kissed her, simply saying, "Yeah, maybe later."

12